- This app allows the user to find the papers with the most citations.
- CiteRank app performs a PubMed search (not Google Scholar), counts citations, and returns a rank table with total citations for each paper in the resulting search result.
- This allows the user to identify top-cited papers for the performed search (e.g., gene, author, biological process, phenotype) and facilitates the literature research process.
- The citation rank table also gives PubMed links for the papers for easy access (see a button on the right of the table for each paper).
- Due to the citation counting process, the search takes about 1 second per paper, so queries that may result in more than 60 papers, might take more than a minute to generate the citation rank table.
- No advertisements in the app.
- No hidden in-app purchases.