- This app performs a PubMed search and returns a network graphic showing which papers are cited by which papers in the resulting search result.
- The citation network graphic can be zoomed in.
- The nodes (papers) in the network are clickable, and clicking on them will show paper details in a table below the network graphic.
- The table will also give a PubMed link for the selected paper (see a button on the right of the table for each paper).
- Due to the citation retrieval process, the search takes about 1 second per paper, so queries that may result in more than 60 papers, might take more than a minute to generate the citation network graph.
- No advertisements in the app.
- No hidden in-app purchases.