1] Greeks Calculation.
2] Option Strategies.
GOS mainly aids end users in providing on the go analysis of different option strategies, which helps them in actual trading. It also includes some important derivative market calculations like
1] Greeks Option
2] Currency Greeks Option
3] Implied Volatility
The main purpose of GOS is to give end user an application that contains following modules in one package:
1] Greeks Calculator based on Black-Scholes Model (For Index, Stock & Currency Options)
2] Implied Volatility Calculator
3] Option Analytics with Graph
4] Option Strategies with Graph (includes different 9 strategies)
5] Stock Quotes (CBOE Market) (Note: GOS will include support for Indian Stock Markets in future)
For any Derivative Exchange (e.g. NSE, MCX, CBOE) users GOS is very handy application to analyze their market strategy on the go. It can be run on any Android enabled device including all android phones, tabs etc.
ADVANTAGES OF GOS
1. First of its kind of Android application that includes Greeks Calculator, Implied Volatility Calculator, Option Analytics, Option Strategies and Get Quotes in one package.
2. User friendly GUI.
3. Highly Portable
4. Compact in Size
5. All values entered are validated so there are fewer chances of errors.
6. Huge time will be saved.
7. Database is maintained and keeping record is very easy.
8. Quicker access of information to the User.
9. Easily Downloadable from Google Play Store.
10. Quick and Easy Upgrade.
11. Most number of Strategies available in single application.
12. Free to Download
LIMITATION OF GOS
1. Requires special knowledge of Derivative Market
2. Currently only provides 9 Option strategies out of 22 standard strategies provided by NSE.
3. Get Quotes Module only provides stock quotes for CBOE Market. Support for Indian Stock Exchange Markets will be available in new version.
More free game added, layout and permission updated.
FULL GUIDE added as requested by many users as PREMIUM BONUS to read OFFLINE
How To Trade On The Forex
Be Organized In Your Approach To The Markets
Why Emotional Management Is Critical To Trading Success
Over Complicating Forex Trading Can Easily Includes Emotional Trading Problems
The Winning Traits Of A Forex Trader
And so much more!
Check it out now before the holiday sale ends!
Are you interested working with money exchange? Are you familiar with different currency rate? Do you want to know what is FOREX? Need extra income while at home?
Then this Forex Trading $ Exchange Rates is totally for you. You can learn lots of tips about Forex Trading and get live forex rate and news download this app.
This app includes articles and tips:
- 3 Types Of Fx Trading Software
- An Introduction To Trading Systems
- A Few Basics Of Fx Currency Trading
- Finding The Best Forex Trading System
- Forex Research For Success On The Market
- Forex Trading Tutorial
- Fx Online Trading For Beginners
- Getting Started Today With A Forex Mini Account
- How to Find Out about the Right Trading Systems
- How Much Money Do I Need To Start Investing
- How To Find Available Forex Jobs
- Should You Try Forex Arbitrage
- The Truth About Forex Trading System
- Using The Forex Trade Signal To Your Advantage
- Why Must You Keep Up to Date about the Best Trading Systems
and a lot more news like
Forex Trade News
Live Forex Rate
Forex Factory - Forex Market
Success Story from 5,100 to 42,500 by trading forex
Hottest Forex of All Time
Teach yourself forex book available on Kindle
You get all of the above information, functionality and plenty of coming features without paying anything. Don’t miss it when the price is still FREE. Click INSTALL to get access to Forex Trading $ Exchange Rates now!
Enjoy reading helpful tips from the app and learn how to enjoy working different currency at home.
This free (yes, free) application gives you a list of some top forex trading strategies rated 5 Stars on Forex Forums. With video tutorials and several examples - you're sure to pick up on Chart Pattern Trading fast and easy.
Key Features :
- Written Materials
- Educational Images
- Video Tutorials
- Recap Videos
Download this unique, one-of-a-kind application for yourself today! It doesn’t cost you anything and may quickly become one of your most resourceful tool in Forex trading.
Our application will give you tips and all the strategies to become a pro binary options trader.
our apps includes:
1. A Free Trading E-Book
2. Stock Market news.
soon we will add trading videos so keep in touch.
-Forex Strategies and Tips videos.
- Mack truck pictures.
- Forex Strategies and Tips updates in Twitter.
- Forex Strategies and Tips website with more info and tips.
-Keep up to date on Forex Strategies and Tips related news.
2. Calculates option Greeks( Delta, Gamma, Vega, Theta, Rho)
3. Derives implied volatility
4. Accepts dividend yield as input
5. Accepts expiration time and expiration dates as input
6. Save and e-mail
7. Call, put, covered call and protective put graphs
Option price and greeks are displayed in plots for easy visualization. Option portfolios can be created to combine combinations of calls and puts for more complicated strategies. One can easily create, evanuate, and plot strategies such as the straddle, bull and bear spreads, butterlies, two-by-one's, etc.
Requires "Ministro II" app by BogDan Vatra (for Qt libraries).
A free Windows version of this software can be found at
Expiration time in Days, Months and Year can be entered.
Expiration date can be selected.
Displays call and put profit graphs.
* Answers questions such as:
° How does the Value of a Put option change with volatility and rates?
° How does the Vega of a Call Spread evolve with time while varying spot?
* For a custom options strategy the application computes and displays
° Value, Δ, Γ, Vega or Θ
against two variables chosen from
° spot, time, volatility or rates.
* More than 50 plotting configurations per strategy!
* Strategies are fully defined by the user or selected from a pre-defined set.
* Computations are multi-threaded.
* The formulas are standard Black-Scholes. See, for example, "The Complete Guide to Option Pricing Formulas" by Espen Gaarder Haug.
* The chart engine is AChartEngine, a flexible charting library for Android.
* Currently the user supplies strategies composed of European options. Future versions will include Digitals and perhaps other payoffs.
- 30 mins a week
- higher reward than risk on EACH trade
- easy to back test
Forex = uncertainty
Thats the bottom line. The reason why there are good traders is because they understand the concept of money management. I'm under the impression that you have lost some money on the forex which is perfectly normal, happens to the best of us. This system "TIME BOX" is 90% mechanical. If you are a beginner than you should leave it like this.
So the question is, how do you know when to use what strategy, or if the strategy is just performing well for the time being. It is difficult to know this and i'll be honest I don't know what time of day its best to scalp, or use a 15 min strategy or many other trading strategies for that matter. What I do know is, is that its all about risk to reward. RISK LESS THAN WHAT YOU CAN MAKE AND ONLY USE 2-3% OF YOU ACCOUNT PER TRADE. Now as starter how do you know where to set the profit? or if its a good idea to set a Stop Loss there or somewhere else.
If you're using a repainting indicator or MACD, or RSI or any of those magical indicators we all found when we started the Forex, it is hard to find where to set the targets. The lines don't tell you where to set anything.
With this system "TIME BOX" there is a simple box. You place the orders, the SL and TP and go to sleep. Your account will not blow over night because you risk less than you can make.
To break even with the 2x TP, you would need to lose 2 times and win once. 3x TP, lose 3 times and win once to break even. The odds are definitely on our side and thats the best thing to have when you are trading. The Holy Grail of Forex is your High School math class because thats where you learn probability.
Try this if you don't believe me. Chose a position, long or short. Flip a coin, if its heads than you won, tails you lost. Everytime you win add 2 points and everytime you lose subtract 1. Do this 10 times and see were you stand. This is the same concept with the box breakout.
Keep in mind that strategy "TIME BOX" also uses logic because we take a position on the break of an important candle of the week. So don't worry we aren't risking our money by flipping coins.
The entry is important. BUT THE EXIT IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT. This is again the reason why a lot of people fail. Our natural instinct is to ask, "OK, so where do I get in? ". Realize that the exit is more important.
Computes rate of return for calls sold in relation to capital at risk. The capital at risk is the amount of underlying stock which may be owned (for covered calls) or not owned (for naked calls).
Computes foregone capital gains if and when stock is called.
Covers these outcomes:
1) The calls expire. Rate of return is computed for the call premium over capital at risk.
2) The stock was called. Rate of return is computed for both call premium and capital gain. As well, foregone capital gain (calls were covered) or capital loss is calculated.
3) Calls were bought to close out position. Rate of return is computed on the difference in call premiums over capital at risk.
We developed azFinance because Google Finance not able to track Options, Currencies, and Bloomberg can not track Options. So we think there is a need to track everything in
• Stock with real-time quotes (NYSE, NASDAQ, ShangHai)
• Detail Stock data
• Technical charts
• Options chain
• Market overview with indexes
• Commodity/Metal Futures (Oil, Natural Gas, Gold, Silver)
• Bonds (10 year US Treasure notes )
• Volatility (^VIX)
• much more
azFinance show more Stock data than other Apps.
Stock Detail Data include:
PEG Ratio (5 yr expected)
1 Year Target Price
EPS Estimate Current Year
EPS Estimate Next Year
Return on Assets
Return on Equity
Revenue Per Share
Qtrly Revenue Growth
Net Income Avl to Common
Qtrly Earnings Growth
Total Cash Per Share
Book Value Per Share
Cash Flow Statement
Operating Cash Flow
Levered Free Cash Flow
50-Day Moving Average
200-Day Moving Average
Avg Vol (3 month)
Avg Vol (10 day)
% Held by Insiders1
% Held by Institutions1
Short % of Float
Shares Short (prior month)
Dividends & Splits
Forward Annual Dividend Rate
Forward Annual Dividend Yield
Trailing Annual Dividend Yield
Trailing Annual Dividend Yield
5 Year Average Dividend Yield
Last Split Factor
Last Split Date
More from developer
Tap to start, Tap to pause, Tap to continue and Tap + Hold to cancel. When inactive, Tap + Hold to edit timer. When paused, Tap + Hold to cancel timer. When timer goes off, tap to stop alarm.
Supports silent and alarm mode. Silent mode vibrates phone and send notification. Alarm mode open up application, vibrates phone and plays alarm sound.
1. 12 preset and customizable timers.
2. Works even if phone is locked or is sleep mode.
3. Run multiple timers at simultaneously.
4. Indicator for muted phone alarm sound.
5. Active timers are persisted even after phone is restarted.