Build your skills in position entry and risk management!
•Quickly assess current price action with history pinch and zoom.
•Enter long or short positions.
•Set up stop loss and take profit limits.
•Set up automatic exits from positions.
•Graphically monitor risk with profit\loss chart overlays.
Create charts with any of the following options
6 user-defined moving averages
•Simple or exponential
•Number of periods up to 250
•Line color and thickness
6 other technical indicators
•Bollinger Bands standard deviation
Relative price levels of the S&P500
Stock prices as candlestick, OHLC or close only
5 different daily and weekly time ranges
•Totals, percentages and averages
•Long trades, winning and losing
•Short trades, winning and losing
Computes rate of return for calls sold in relation to capital at risk. The capital at risk is the amount of underlying stock which may be owned (for covered calls) or not owned (for naked calls).
Computes foregone capital gains if and when stock is called.
Covers these outcomes:
1) The calls expire. Rate of return is computed for the call premium over capital at risk.
2) The stock was called. Rate of return is computed for both call premium and capital gain. As well, foregone capital gain (calls were covered) or capital loss is calculated.
3) Calls were bought to close out position. Rate of return is computed on the difference in call premiums over capital at risk.
Price, analyze and save option positions.
View option chain prices, underlying stock/ETF price, historical volatility, volume, open interest, theoretical price, implied volatility, delta, gamma, rho and vega. Save frequently viewed stocks and ETFs for quick viewing.
View charts of the underlying stock.
Analyze potential option strategies. Search for stocks and ETFs traded on the major stock exchanges. Then add option positions based on the months and strikes listed. Market prices are displayed for the underlying stock and options chosen.
Get theoretical option prices and cash layout . The positions delta, gamma, vega, theta and rho are also given.
Detail page shows the gain loss over time of a saved position. Analyze the position. Expired options are not included in the gain loss calculation.
Free form option calculator, shows theoretical price, delta, gamma, rho, theta and vega.
Premium features include:
Volatility skew graph. Examine implied volatility over time and strikes in order to identify relatively over valued and under valued options.
Sort option chains by strike, price, price change, volume, open interest, implied volatility, delta, gamma, rho, theta and vega.
Quick option calculator. Click on an option and get the parameters filled in and ready to go to calculate. Change parameters such as underlying price or implied volatility etc..
Options Trading Videos, Tutorials, Articles, Interviews, and Other Cutting Edge Training Material on a Variety of Different Option Trading Strategies Like the Credit Spread, Iron Condor, Butterfly Spread, Calendar Spread, Covered Call, Weekly Options and More.
Option Calculator supports European and American option. Supported underlying asset types are stock, index, future, and currency. European options are valued with variations of the Black-Scholes model. American options are priced using the binomial model.
Option Calculator includes an interactive “What-If” calculator that shows the payoff profile of your option and lets you explore changes as you vary underlying price, volatility, and time to maturity.
* Answers questions such as:
° How does the Value of a Put option change with volatility and rates?
° How does the Vega of a Call Spread evolve with time while varying spot?
* For a custom options strategy the application computes and displays
° Value, Δ, Γ, Vega or Θ
against two variables chosen from
° spot, time, volatility or rates.
* More than 50 plotting configurations per strategy!
* Strategies are fully defined by the user or selected from a pre-defined set.
* Computations are multi-threaded.
* The formulas are standard Black-Scholes. See, for example, "The Complete Guide to Option Pricing Formulas" by Espen Gaarder Haug.
* The chart engine is AChartEngine, a flexible charting library for Android.
* Currently the user supplies strategies composed of European options. Future versions will include Digitals and perhaps other payoffs.
1] Greeks Calculation.
2] Option Strategies.
GOS mainly aids end users in providing on the go analysis of different option strategies, which helps them in actual trading. It also includes some important derivative market calculations like
1] Greeks Option
2] Currency Greeks Option
3] Implied Volatility
The main purpose of GOS is to give end user an application that contains following modules in one package:
1] Greeks Calculator based on Black-Scholes Model (For Index, Stock & Currency Options)
2] Implied Volatility Calculator
3] Option Analytics with Graph
4] Option Strategies with Graph (includes different 9 strategies)
5] Stock Quotes (CBOE Market) (Note: GOS will include support for Indian Stock Markets in future)
For any Derivative Exchange (e.g. NSE, MCX, CBOE) users GOS is very handy application to analyze their market strategy on the go. It can be run on any Android enabled device including all android phones, tabs etc.
ADVANTAGES OF GOS
1. First of its kind of Android application that includes Greeks Calculator, Implied Volatility Calculator, Option Analytics, Option Strategies and Get Quotes in one package.
2. User friendly GUI.
3. Highly Portable
4. Compact in Size
5. All values entered are validated so there are fewer chances of errors.
6. Huge time will be saved.
7. Database is maintained and keeping record is very easy.
8. Quicker access of information to the User.
9. Easily Downloadable from Google Play Store.
10. Quick and Easy Upgrade.
11. Most number of Strategies available in single application.
12. Free to Download
LIMITATION OF GOS
1. Requires special knowledge of Derivative Market
2. Currently only provides 9 Option strategies out of 22 standard strategies provided by NSE.
3. Get Quotes Module only provides stock quotes for CBOE Market. Support for Indian Stock Exchange Markets will be available in new version.
GlobalOption puts binary options trading in the palm of your hands with GO mobile! Trade options today from the convenience of your smartphone.
Our binary traders are on the go all the time, so we’ve developed an app that is perfect for you. Now you can trade binary options from our range of global financial assets wherever you are, straight from your Android or iPhone.
Simply select an asset, choose your binary options trading strategy (a Call or Put) and wait for your results.
GO mobile features include:
• Free downloadable app for both the Android & iPhone smartphone platforms
• Sophisticated yet easy-to-use online trading platform
• Detailed information on past expiries, including free charts
• A range of global financial assets – including stocks, indices, commodities & FX pairs
• Access to global binary options & customer support 24/7
*Trading Binary is Risky and it involves a risk of losing your initial investment.
Choose to GO mobile with GlobalOption today and trade binary options faster than you've ever experienced before!
Keywords: binary options,trade binary options, binary options trading, how to trade binary options, options trading,trading, option trading, binary options, mobile trading, call option, put option, binary options trading, forex trading, forex android, trading on android, trading from android.
Binary options trading from your mobile device. Interactive Option provides the easiest trading platform available in your mobile device.
Interactive Option is the most widely used trading platform on Wall Street. We offer the highest payouts and the hottest most liquid assets.
Enjoy an unprecedented 92% payout on your winnings. Interactive Option offers traders an experience like none other.;
Quick withdrawals, free stock signals, and free trading advice from series seven stock brokers.
Call/Put, One Touch and ladder, 60 seconds, currencies, commodities, stocks and indices.
Profit up to 92% of your investment should the binary option expires in the money.
For the impatient trader, enjoy 30 seconds, 60 seconds, 2 minutes and 5 minute trading..
Collect profits ahead of the expiry with our Early Closure feature.
Easy Deposits and fast withdrawal equals the ultimate trading experience.
No spreads, no commissions and no hidden fees.
First time trading? No problem. Learn the secrets in our online academy.
*This is a free app for trading binary options
Interactive Option’s binary trading mobile app is available in over twelve languages including: English, French, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese and many more.
For further details or inquiries about trading binary options, please feel free to contact us via http://www.interactiveoption.com/contact-us
Track option prices and option chain for stocks and indexes from Nasdaq, New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), S&P etc.
* Call and put option prices for majority of US stocks, indices and ETFs (Exchange traded funds)
* Easy to use and detailed option chain functionality for individual scripts.
* Support for different expiry dates
* Ability to search and add the stocks, indexes in your list.
* Full stock/index details are displayed with charts.
* Support for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly full screen charts.
* Customizable list with ability to remove, add, re-order stocks/indexes.
* Support for News related to stocks
* Fully optimized for tablet view
For any feedback, issue reporting and feature requests please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a limited time only, receive the FREE Signals4Trading App with an impressive 85.3% success rate!
Join the exclusive group of innovative brokers who are making greater profits with the comfort and ease of Signals4Trading App. This cutting-edge trading signals service brings together ingenuity and expert trading experience into the palm of your hand. Our lucrative push notifications are aimed to automatically reach straight to your phone without requiring you to open the Signals4Trading App.
Simply follow and copy our professional trading signals so you too can produce solid profits in a few easy steps:
1. Download the App
2. Wait to receive signals
3. Start earning!
It’s actually as simple as 1, 2, and 3! With our profit-driven Signals4Trading, you can "sit beside" our professional investor, view his market moves precisely as he broadcasts them, and copy him by placing the exact trades in your own account – all from the comfort and convenience of your mobile device! Our Binary Options professional analysts are equipped with over 30 years of financial know-how and expertise to the Signals4Trading App. Their invaluable research, made up of fundamental and technical analysis, is designed to determine only the most worthwhile signals. Let their skill work for you!
That’s about as easy as it gets! When you receive a push notification all you need to do is choose whether or not you would like to enter the trade. Basically what happens is that you receive a BUY/SELL signal with the option to COPY that trade. It’s quick and dependable, and most notably, can bring you hassle-free profits.
Detailed markets included:
Major World Indices => S&P, DJI, Nikkei, SSE and more...
USA => Dow Jones, Nasdaq, Nasdaq Composite
Canada => TSX 60, TSX Composite
UK => All markets
Europe => Eurostoxx, Euronext
Germany => DAX, MDAX, SDAX, TECDAX
France => CAC 40, CAC NEXT 20, CAC MID 100, CAC SMALL 90
Italy => MIB 30, FTSE ITALIA MID, FTSE Italy ALL SHARE
Spain => IBEX 35, Mercado Continuo
Belgium => BEL 20, BEL MID, BEL SMALL
Switzerland => SMI, SPI
Netherlands => AEX, AMX, ASCX
Portugal => PSI 20, GERAL
Russia => MICEX
Sweden => OMXS30, OMXSPI
Denmark => OMXC20
Norway => OSEAX
Ireland => ISEQ
Austria => ATX, WBI
Greece => ATHEX 20
Israel => TA 100
India => BSE SENSEX, NIFTY
Korea => Kospi 50
Taiwan => TWII
Hong Kong => HSI
Singapore => STI
Malaysia => KLCI, KLSE
Indonesia => JKSE
Mexico => IPC
Argentina => MERVAL
Brazil => BOVESPA
Australia => ASX 200
New Zealand => NZX 50
The Black–Scholes model is a mathematical model of a financial market containing certain derivative investment instruments. From the model, one can deduce the Black–Scholes formula, which gives the price of European-style options. lt is widely used by options market participants. Many empirical tests have shown the Black-Scholes price is “fairly close” to the observed prices.
Binary options trading goes mobile via this Android application. Redwood Options lets you trade on the most unique and simple trading platform all from your smart phone. Redwood Options is one of the top binary options brokers on the market. If you are a first time trader or have years of experience Redwood Options, is the way to go.
• No prior trading experience needed
• 60 second trading option
• No commission or hidden fees
• Wide range of secure deposit and withdrawal methods
• High payouts
• Secure and safe
• Universal login for mobile and web-based platforms
• View expired options and your full trade history
• FREE application
You can be sure you have chosen the right trading platform with Redwood Options. For more information, please visit www.RedwoodOptions.com.
1) Create any Strategy with any number of legs ( Future/Call/Put)
2) See Consolidate profit/loss chart
3) Save your strategy
4) Modify saved strategy
5) Add/Remove any number of legs
6) Customizable lotsize, step, number of lots, range
Loaded with a number of default strategies.
** Default Strategies **
1) Bull Put Spread
2) Bull Call Spread
3) Call BackSpread
4) Put BackSpread
5) Bearish Synthetic Short
6) Bullish Synthetic Long
7) Covered Call
8) Covered Put
9) Call Ratio Spread
10) Put Ratio Spread
11) Long Strangle
12) Short Strangle
** You can request any other default strategy **
Take the power with you with the innovative and powerful functionality of OptionsHouse’s award winning mobile app. Streaming and synchronized with the desktop trading platform, OptionsHouse customers can trade, manage their accounts and stay up to date anywhere, anytime.
- Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, options, and spreads
- Real-time, streaming quotes and option chains
- Create and manage advanced orders
- View watchlists and positions
- Close or adjust strategies with adjustTRADE
- Bid ask click trading
- Enhanced charting capabilities
- Advanced position performance and risk metrics
- Minimize potential losses and lock in potential gains with our Exit Manager
- Manage your orders with more order types and tools.
- Push Alerts
Security is our top priority. Your account is safe and secure on OptionsHouse Mobile. Lose your phone? No worries. No important information is stored locally on your device and all of your account data is sent over a secure connection.
OM Securities, LLC and OptionsHouse, LLC, as separate but affiliated companies, recently joined forces to bring together the best of each company. OM Securities, LLC, formerly doing business as tradeMONSTER, is now doing business as OptionsHouse.
© 2015 Aperture Group, LLC. Copyrights, logos and trademarks are property of Aperture Group, LLC or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Used with permission. Securities and futures offered through OM Securities, LLC d/b/a OptionsHouse. Member FINRA | SIPC | NFA. Contact us.
anyoption is a leading binary options trading platform that allow traders to profit from stocks, indices, commodities and currency pairs commonly referred to as forex. anyoption believes that education is key when it comes to trading.
For this reason The Binary Advisor in cooperation with anyoption created the Zero to Hero Binary Options Trading Guide. The option trading app will guide you through the essentials of binary option trading and teach you how to maximize the return on your investment.
We appreciate that binary option traders want to trade anytime anywhere, now with the binary options trading guide, investors can learn to trade from their Android device, mobile or tablet.
The guide consists of 8 chapters each one built upon the previous one so you don't have to be a trading expert to get started. These lessons will help you become avid traders and give you the foundation you need to start trading binary options.
Chapter 1: Getting To Know Binary Options Trading
Chapter 2: The Mindset Of A Successful Trader
Chapter 3: Underlying Assets
Chapter 4: Capital Management
Chapter 5: Market Analysis
Chapter 6: Fundamental Binary Option Strategy – Trading With The News
Chapter 7: Technical Analysis Binary Option Strategy – Trend Trading
Chapter 8: Ready To Trade Binary Options
For additional information on binary options or on the Zero to Hero Guide please contact anyoption, offering 24/7 support and training with a dedicated portfolio manager.
Tap to start, Tap to pause, Tap to continue and Tap + Hold to cancel. When inactive, Tap + Hold to edit timer. When paused, Tap + Hold to cancel timer. When timer goes off, tap to stop alarm.
Supports silent and alarm mode. Silent mode vibrates phone and send notification. Alarm mode open up application, vibrates phone and plays alarm sound.
1. 12 preset and customizable timers.
2. Works even if phone is locked or is sleep mode.
3. Run multiple timers at simultaneously.
4. Indicator for muted phone alarm sound.
5. Active timers are persisted even after phone is restarted.