a real gift. Download 24/7 Option and you will be able to enjoy the best of your trading sessions. When
you download 24/7 Option you will be getting trading credits worth 100 Euro.
Trading Credits worth 100 Euro
Trading Credits worth 100 Euro is enough money for you to get used to the binary options trading
process. This credit is good enough to help you understand the progression of the price direction in the
charts. Also, you will come to get in touch with the number of asset types in existence. You will as well
learn that all assets do not react in the same way.
Simply register, get the credits and practice the art of choosing the asset, fixing up a price direction that
you would bet on, wait for the expiry and enjoy the feeling of how it feels to cash out the money and
how it feels when you lose your credits. This is the same thing you will be doing over and over again
across different asset types.
20, 30 And 60 Second Expiry Times
The fact that all the asset types do not react in the same way makes the betting deal interesting. And
the mix of win and loss that you can experience every 20, 30 and 60 second expiry times depending on
the expiry time period you choose to work with makes the entire deal interesting.
Just a few rounds of trading practice with your free credits and you will understand the entire binary
options trading process and a bit of risk management and skilful investment from your home. When
you are done, you can progress to select “Trade for Real Money”
Trading can never get simpler than this. It is for you to explore and enjoy.
There is a home screen, which contains a summary of the days market index prices and user's positions.
Users search for stocks traded on the major stock exchanges. Then add option positions based on the months and strikes being listed. Market prices are displayed for the underlying stock and options chosen.
After selecting stock and option positions, users can analyze the position or chose to save it for viewing over time.
The position analysis gives a theoretical option price based on the Roll Geske Whaley (RGW) Approximation for calls and the Black-Scholes model for puts. The positions delta, gamma, vega, theta and rho are also given. The dollar outlay is also given.
The detail page shows the gain loss over time of a saved position. The user can also analyze the position. Expired options are not included in the gain loss calculation.
The detail and screen used to add positions have one year historical volatility calculations for the stock selected.
Binary options are a financial device that allow investors to trade on the direction the market moves, rather than how much it moves. This is great for investors because it limits the risk involved with any trade - as the payout amount is known before the trade is made!
Winner of the "Most Innovative Binary Option Broker” at ShowFX World Moscow, IQOption is the most intuitive and easy way to enter the world of financial markets.
With the mobile version of IQ Option you can instantly know your transaction statuses, latest market trends and major macroeconomic news.
Features and advantages:
- Real time trading 24/7.
- Up to 92% profit per trade.
- The platform is suitable for trading veterans and newbies alike
- Totally free, NO DEPOSIT Demo account to test your trading strategy
- Forex, Indices, Stocks and Commodities available on Binary and Turbo (60 sec) options.
- Minimum deposit only $10.
-Minimum investment amount of $1.
- Online support
- Hundreds of deposit and withdrawal methods
- No commissions, no spreads, no hidden fees
1] Greeks Calculation.
2] Option Strategies.
GOS mainly aids end users in providing on the go analysis of different option strategies, which helps them in actual trading. It also includes some important derivative market calculations like
1] Greeks Option
2] Currency Greeks Option
3] Implied Volatility
The main purpose of GOS is to give end user an application that contains following modules in one package:
1] Greeks Calculator based on Black-Scholes Model (For Index, Stock & Currency Options)
2] Implied Volatility Calculator
3] Option Analytics with Graph
4] Option Strategies with Graph (includes different 9 strategies)
5] Stock Quotes (CBOE Market) (Note: GOS will include support for Indian Stock Markets in future)
For any Derivative Exchange (e.g. NSE, MCX, CBOE) users GOS is very handy application to analyze their market strategy on the go. It can be run on any Android enabled device including all android phones, tabs etc.
ADVANTAGES OF GOS
1. First of its kind of Android application that includes Greeks Calculator, Implied Volatility Calculator, Option Analytics, Option Strategies and Get Quotes in one package.
2. User friendly GUI.
3. Highly Portable
4. Compact in Size
5. All values entered are validated so there are fewer chances of errors.
6. Huge time will be saved.
7. Database is maintained and keeping record is very easy.
8. Quicker access of information to the User.
9. Easily Downloadable from Google Play Store.
10. Quick and Easy Upgrade.
11. Most number of Strategies available in single application.
12. Free to Download
LIMITATION OF GOS
1. Requires special knowledge of Derivative Market
2. Currently only provides 9 Option strategies out of 22 standard strategies provided by NSE.
3. Get Quotes Module only provides stock quotes for CBOE Market. Support for Indian Stock Exchange Markets will be available in new version.
Track option prices and option chain for stocks and indexes from Nasdaq, New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), S&P etc.
* Call and put option prices for majority of US stocks, indices and ETFs (Exchange traded funds)
* Easy to use and detailed option chain functionality for individual scripts.
* Support for different expiry dates
* Ability to search and add the stocks, indexes in your list.
* Full stock/index details are displayed with charts.
* Support for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly full screen charts.
* Customizable list with ability to remove, add, re-order stocks/indexes.
* Support for News related to stocks
* Fully optimized for tablet view
For any feedback, issue reporting and feature requests please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
As you know it's a good practice for a trader to have his Trading Diary because it's very important to keep track of your trades and study them carefully.
A lot of master traders encourage new traders to keep a trading diary but not a lot of new traders really do that. They affirm that by keeping a journal, the success can be achieved faster.
With Trading Diary you will be able to:
- update your trading diary while continuing seeing the charts
- update your trading diary even when you are not in front of your computer
- analyze your trades everywhere, even when you are in the bed just before you are going to sleep
- add up to four images of what you were seeing when you made the trade
- export your trading journal to PDF, so it can be easily printed or shared with a master trader who will give you an advice
- add up to 5 custom fields
- calculate the amount of risk you can take, based on your account size and the risk percentage
- easily understand where you are by looking at the statistics and the profit chart
People who downloaded the trading diary have written me that their trading improved a lot since they use the Trading Diary Android application.
Eventually, it will be more useful to read your trading diary, than reading a new book. But by doing both you’ll be closer to the trading success.
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions, feel free to contact me. I will answer you as soon as I can.
(1) Calculate call/put price.
(2) Calculate Option Greeks.
(3) Calculate Straddle Options up to 5 levels above and below the chosen strike price.
(4) Calculate Implied Volatility.
(5) Customizable expiry field - Day, Month,Year,Absolute.
(6) Customizable steps for Straddle Options.
Computes rate of return for calls sold in relation to capital at risk. The capital at risk is the amount of underlying stock which may be owned (for covered calls) or not owned (for naked calls).
Computes foregone capital gains if and when stock is called.
Covers these outcomes:
1) The calls expire. Rate of return is computed for the call premium over capital at risk.
2) The stock was called. Rate of return is computed for both call premium and capital gain. As well, foregone capital gain (calls were covered) or capital loss is calculated.
3) Calls were bought to close out position. Rate of return is computed on the difference in call premiums over capital at risk.
This means that you need to add it first to your homescreen to be able to use it.
Once it is on your homescreen:
★ CLICK once on the widget = refresh the widget (update all data)
★ CLICK 2 times on a stock = select the stock and view it on Finviz, StockTwits, Google Finance, Stockcharts.com
★ CLICK 3 times on the widget = enter the settings (don't click too fast)
Once you enter the settings (see screenshot 4):
★ You can select what kind of data you want to see (Last price and change in $ or percent, Last price and YTD perfo). YTD = year-to-date as in screenshot 5.
★ You can select how you want the stocks to be ordered (by name, market cap, beta, change on the day, P/E, change from 52 weeks high or low, money flow (=volume * price), and even extended-hours change !!
★ You can customize the widget colors, font size, etc (see screenshot 3)=> Select "Color Settings" in the main configuration screen.
★ You can define the destination website when you double click on a stock (see screenshot 4) Select "Double Click settings" in the main configuration screen. Right now you have StockTwits, Finviz, Google Finance, Stockcharts.com, Reuters, but it can be any website that you would like in fact (select "Your favorite website" and define it) !!!
***** IT IS WORK IN PROGRESS AND NOT FINISHED YET *****
You will be able to add your own stocks (make your own list) if I see strong demand for this functionality/widget ?
Tell me what you think on Google+ :
★ You can resize the widget (see screenshot 2) by dragging the blue dots around the widget (long click on the widget first).
Take the power with you with the innovative and powerful functionality of OptionsHouse’s award winning mobile app. Streaming and synchronized with the desktop trading platform, OptionsHouse customers can trade, manage their accounts and stay up to date anywhere, anytime.
- Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, options, and spreads
- Real-time, streaming quotes and option chains
- Create and manage advanced orders
- View watchlists and positions
- Close or adjust strategies with adjustTRADE
- Bid ask click trading
- Enhanced charting capabilities
- Advanced position performance and risk metrics
- Minimize potential losses and lock in potential gains with our Exit Manager
- Manage your orders with more order types and tools.
- Push Alerts
Security is our top priority. Your account is safe and secure on OptionsHouse Mobile. Lose your phone? No worries. No important information is stored locally on your device and all of your account data is sent over a secure connection.
OM Securities, LLC and OptionsHouse, LLC, as separate but affiliated companies, recently joined forces to bring together the best of each company. OM Securities, LLC, formerly doing business as tradeMONSTER, is now doing business as OptionsHouse.
© 2015 Aperture Group, LLC. Copyrights, logos and trademarks are property of Aperture Group, LLC or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Used with permission. Securities and futures offered through OM Securities, LLC d/b/a OptionsHouse. Member FINRA | SIPC | NFA. Contact us.
The Black–Scholes model is a mathematical model of a financial market containing certain derivative investment instruments. From the model, one can deduce the Black–Scholes formula, which gives the price of European-style options. lt is widely used by options market participants. Many empirical tests have shown the Black-Scholes price is “fairly close” to the observed prices.
Options Trading Videos, Tutorials, Articles, Interviews, and Other Cutting Edge Training Material on a Variety of Different Option Trading Strategies Like the Credit Spread, Iron Condor, Butterfly Spread, Calendar Spread, Covered Call, Weekly Options and More.
Binary options trading goes mobile! 24option enables you the opportunity to trade on the most advanced trading platform via mobile device. This means that your binary options trading can be executed anytime, anywhere. Trading on-the-go has never been easier!
Binary options trading is an exciting way to trade global financial markets without requiring any prior trading experience. 24option is the #1 binary options broker in the field and a fully regulated on to boot. Since its inception it has made it its mission to promote traders’ success and does so by providing them with a seamless and secure trading experience. Offering fast deposits & withdrawal methods and committed to having no spread, commissions or hidden fees, 24option is the ideal portal to the world of binary options.
Binary options trading is made simpler and more user-friendly with 24option and its advanced trading platform, filled with amazing features designed to enhance success:
* Thrilling short time expiries (including 60 & 30 seconds).
* Free trading alerts package to recommend option direction.
* Easy-to-follow simultaneous trade management.
* Early closure feature to manage risk wisely and secure potential profits.
These are only a few of the components the 24option platform is equipped with.
With 24option, binary options trading is all-encompassing, covering the major markets of stocks, indices, commodities and Forex. Investors can simultaneously trade numerous assets, from different classes, thus strengthening their chances of potentially turning a profit. 24option’s binary trading mobile app is available in over 12 languages including: English, French, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese and more. Its global character makes this app the go-to tool from investors around the world – both new and experienced.
As the world’s markets are fast-pacing and ever-changing, 24option’s app helps you place your finger on the pulse of top financial arenas. If there’s an amazing trading opportunity out there, we’ll make sure you won’t let it slip you by!
Make 24option you binary options home. Download our app today!
*This is a free app for trading binary options
For further details or inquiries about trading binary options, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com or visit https://www.24option.com
No ads. No in-app purchases. No freemium features. Plain, simple, free app.
Added Insider Trading report feature. Tap on the menu and select Insider Trades option.
Now with Reset Account support
Added option to export portfolio and watch-list - Tap on menu icon, select "Manage Account" option
Keywords: Stock Market, Stock Market Simulator, Stock Trade, Stock Trading, Virtual Stocks, Stock Exchange, Stock Emulator, Stock Quotes, Stock Quote, Virtual Trader, Virtual Trading
Supported Stock Exchanges: United States, United Kingdom, India, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, Canada, Malaysia
This app is not just a stock tracker like multitude of Finance apps on the store. You can buy and sell stocks on this app with virtual currency, and you can track your stocks' performance just as you would in real market. All users start with a limited balance, to emulate a real world scenario because not many of us have unlimited pool of money to invest. You can view all your transactions in this app, and see how much money you have made or lost on each stock.
You will need to register your email to use this app. We do not track or sell your information, and all information is encrypted.
Please note that this app is not a simulation. It works with real market data to give you as close to real life results as possible.We do not support Stop\Limit trading in this app at this time, but it is coming soon.
One of the advantages of this app is that it let's you test the waters before you jump in. If you are new to investment, and think you have what it takes to be a Stock Market Mogul, then I suggest you try this app first before investing your real money.
This app is for stock market investors - both new and experienced. Investors new to stock market can try out the market without investing real money. Investors that are experienced can use this app to devise a strategy that works for them. Regardless of your experience with the market, you have intuition about certain stocks but are too afraid to invest; try it out here and test out your instincts.
Please understand that this is a Beta version, and we have many more exciting features coming shortly.
You can report any bugs or pass on your comments to us thru this app.
Binary options trading from your mobile device. Interactive Option provides the easiest trading platform available in your mobile device.
Interactive Option is the most widely used trading platform on Wall Street. We offer the highest payouts and the hottest most liquid assets.
Enjoy an unprecedented 92% payout on your winnings. Interactive Option offers traders an experience like none other.;
Quick withdrawals, free stock signals, and free trading advice from series seven stock brokers.
Call/Put, One Touch and ladder, 60 seconds, currencies, commodities, stocks and indices.
Profit up to 92% of your investment should the binary option expires in the money.
For the impatient trader, enjoy 30 seconds, 60 seconds, 2 minutes and 5 minute trading..
Collect profits ahead of the expiry with our Early Closure feature.
Easy Deposits and fast withdrawal equals the ultimate trading experience.
No spreads, no commissions and no hidden fees.
First time trading? No problem. Learn the secrets in our online academy.
*This is a free app for trading binary options
Interactive Option’s binary trading mobile app is available in over twelve languages including: English, French, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese and many more.
For further details or inquiries about trading binary options, please feel free to contact us via http://www.interactiveoption.com/contact-us
Tap to start, Tap to pause, Tap to continue and Tap + Hold to cancel. When inactive, Tap + Hold to edit timer. When paused, Tap + Hold to cancel timer. When timer goes off, tap to stop alarm.
Supports silent and alarm mode. Silent mode vibrates phone and send notification. Alarm mode open up application, vibrates phone and plays alarm sound.
1. 12 preset and customizable timers.
2. Works even if phone is locked or is sleep mode.
3. Run multiple timers at simultaneously.
4. Indicator for muted phone alarm sound.
5. Active timers are persisted even after phone is restarted.