Wish there was an easier way to make a difference in the pro-life movement? Does your pro-life organization need a free app to facilitate this?
Whether as an individual user or a director of a pro-life organization, this app is designed for your needs:
• As a user you can receive real-time news and prayer requests, make a donation and use the map to find the closest pro-life organization.
• As a director, once you add your organization(s) to the app, you can send real-time prayer requests and news items to your supporters, receive donations, create match donations(!) and be seen on the map. The App for Life is all you need for your marketing, communication and development goals.
The App for Life by Options United was created to improve communication, increase donations and get more people praying for life.
• Unite your prayers with the prayers of thousands from around the country. Celebrate with the App for Life community whenever a woman chooses life over abortion.
• Support crisis pregnancy centers and other pro-life groups financially, making it possible for those organizations to help more and more women – and save the lives of more and more unborn children.
• Locate and connect with pregnancy centers and churches near you who are also fighting to end abortion, or register your own pregnancy center to receive support from the App for Life community.
• Learn about the victories and challenges affecting the pro-life movement, plus practical tips for praying for and counseling those in a crisis pregnancy situation through our App for Life blog.
Choose from the following levels of participation and support:
• Frontline: receive all prayer alerts, in real-time, from Options United and organizations with which you choose to affiliate
• Life Support: receive prayer alerts just three times per day
• Patron: receive daily prayer alerts
Download the App for Life and begin making a real impact on real women and unborn children today!
Options United is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Our mission is to foster pro-life unity through prayer, technology and partnerships.