Easy, Convenient & Secure Access
• Simply log-in to the app using your same health benefits website username and password (or follow alternative instructions if provided to you)
• No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device; secure encryption is used to protect all transmissions
Connection to Account Details
• Check available balances 24/7
• See account and transaction details • View or create Expense Tracker entries
• Click to call or email Customer Service
Additional Time-Savings Options (if applicable to your account(s)
• View claims requiring receipts
• Submit medical FSA and HRA claims
• Take a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim
• View HSA transaction details
• Use Mobile Expense Tracker to enter qualified expense information, take images and upload supporting documentation to store for later use in tracking or paying claims via your health benefits website.
Note: If your device is rooted; your data could be at risk. U.S. Bank cannot guarantee the protection of your data.
• Mobile. It goes where you go. Use the location search feature to find a physician or facility near you. Whether you need a specialist or general practitioner, the largest selection of network doctors is at your command.
• Personal. From emailing your health plan ID card information to checking on medical spending accounts, Health4Me is the resource that is designed to work for you. And you can rest assured that your information is absolutely confidential.
• Simplified. myHealthcare Cost Estimator can make your health options easier by comparing procedure, provider, price and place.
• Secure. Keeping your health information private is paramount to us. You can rest assured that your information is absolutely confidential.
Who can use Health4Me? Everyone. You don’t need to have a UnitedHealthcare plan to benefit from features such as finding the average cost for hundreds of medical services and procedures in your area.
If you have a UnitedHealthcare plan, you can get even more from Health4Me. Features may vary depending upon your employer’s health plan:
- Register for myuhc.com to enable both mobile and online services
- Search for Physicians or Facilities by location or specialty
- Locate Urgent Care facilities and ERs nearest your location
- Estimate your health care costs
- Use EasyConnect to let us know you want to talk about something and we’ll call you back
- View and share member ID Card
- Contact an experienced registered nurse 24/7 for health information.
- Check status of deductible and out-of-pocket spending
- View Claims
- Check your Health Reimbursement, Flexible Spending and Optum Bank Health Savings Account balances
• Keep track of key readings and set reminders to alert you when it’s time to update your numbers – blood pressure, blood sugar, body mass index, cholesterol, and waist circumference.
• Chart trends in key readings over time to get a snapshot of changes in your health indicators.
• Record upcoming appointments – set times, dates, and reminders.
• Use checklists for what questions you should ask at the doctor's office or at your pharmacy.
• Record voice or text notes – remember doctor’s orders to refer to later.
• Watch videos – get short tips from The Dr. Oz Show and answers to questions about what you should know to be a smart patient.
NOTE: UnitedHealthcare members looking to access their health plan or search for network doctors can find this information by downloading the Health4Me App. The Smart Patient app does not provide access to specific health plan information at this time.
This application is usable only if you are enrolled in Student Resources health plans. If you are enrolled in a UnitedHealthcare plan through your employer, Health4me is the mobile application for you.
StudentResources App provides easy access to:
- Create My Account – Create your online account directly from your smartphone. You’ll need your email address, school ID, or your StudentResources SR ID# found on your insurance ID Card.
- ID Cards – View your ID Card on your device, fax or email your ID Card directly to your provider, or even save a local copy to your device for quick access later. Covered dependents are also included.
- Provider Search – Search for In-Network participating Healthcare or Mental Health providers. Get driving directions via your device GPS functions; Call the office or facility, view a map.
- Find My Claims – View claims received within the past 60 days for both the primary insured and covered dependents; includes Provider, date of service, status, claim amount, and amount paid.
- Nurseline – Call for experienced 24/7 care advice (if applicable for your policy)
- Customer Service – Easily email Customer Service from the home screen
Take care of your home delivery prescriptions at any hour, from anywhere, using the new OptumRx® App. This application makes it easier than ever to refill and renew existing prescriptions, compare medication prices and more.
Refill home delivery prescriptions
Access your Medicine Cabinet to select the prescription you want to refill.
Renew prescriptions for home delivery
Send your doctor a request to renew a prescription.
Compare medication prices and find lower-cost options
Use the medication pricing tool to see how much your prescriptions cost at a retail pharmacy versus home delivery, and find out if you can save money with lower-cost options.
Review order status for home delivery medication
Check the status of your refills, renewal requests and more.
Locate a pharmacy
Simply enter a ZIP code to find in-network pharmacies closest to you.
View claims history
View your claims history through the app, whether you use our home delivery pharmacy or a retail pharmacy. Simply go into Pharmacy Claims to see up to three years’ worth of prescriptions, how much you've spent on medication, and how much pharmacy benefit you've used.
Our secure app makes managing your Health Advantage accounts easy through real-time access to all your important account information on the go! No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device; secure encryption is used to protect all transmissions.
Easy & Convenient Login
• Access your account(s) 24/7
• Log in to your account at optumhealthfinancial.com for first-time login instructions or to change your mobile credentials
Powerful features of the app:
• Submit FSA or HRA claims for reimbursement
• Access account details including balances, transaction history, and claim status information
• Take a picture of your receipt and submit for a new or existing claim
• Track your healthcare expenses using the Expense Tracker
• Report a payment card lost or stolen
• View important messages
• Sign up for text alerts
Use Liveandworkwell’s Clinician Search Tool to find caring therapists, counselors, psychiatrists and behavioral health support programs. Do GPS or location based searches with your pick of clinician type. Results provide clinician contact and expertise information plus maps and directions to their offices.
App connects to Optum Health’s Behavioral Health Clinician Network, the largest managed behavioral health clinician network in the U.S. Clinicians can diagnose and treat behavioral health conditions to help you live life to the fullest in recovery.
Members can link to liveandworkwell.com web portal for additional support and information. Get help to enhance your health, work and life. Check you benefits regarding coverage.
The Wellness Recovery Action Plan® (WRAP®) is an evidence-based system that is used world-wide by people who are dealing with mental health and other kinds of health challenges, and by people who want to attain the highest possible level of wellness. It was developed by a group of people who have a lived experience of mental health difficulties; people who were searching for ways to resolve issues that had been troubling them for a long time.
WRAP® involves listing your personal resources (Wellness Tools), and then using these resources to develop Action Plans to use in specific situations which are determined by you.
WRAP® is universal - it is for anyone, any time, and for any of life's challenges.