Axioma Clients can:
• View updated schedules, photos, announcements and more
• Make and add selection choices
• Approve change orders
• View and send messages
• Upload files & photos right from the app
• Browse your project portfolio
Axioma Team Members, Subcontractors and Vendors can:
• View project announcements, schedules, plans, photos and more
• Access personalized GamePlan(TM)
• View punch list items and client selection choices
• See status of change orders
• Upload files and photos
App-exclusive enhanced capabilities
• Upload any file from your mobile device for sharing with the project team
• Take photos and instantly upload them to your project albums
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client for Android is an ideal application for highly mobile and secure access to your virtual Windows, Oracle Linux, and Oracle Solaris desktops and applications, including Oracle's industry-leading applications.
WORK VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE
Gain higher productivity and flexibility to work virtually anywhere, anytime, with access to all your server-hosted desktops and applications from your Android tablet.
HIGHLY SECURE ACCESS
Access your desktop and applications with confidence that no sensitive data is stored on the iPad but kept secure and centralized in the safety of the datacenter.
BROADEST CHOICE OF PLATFORMS
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client offers you the broadest choice and greatest flexibility of accessing desktops and applications running on various platforms including Windows, Oracle Linux or Oracle Solaris.
Oracle's Appliance Link Protocol delivers performance and a superior multimedia playback experience, even over low bandwidth and high latency WAN environments, without the additional costs of WAN accelerators or branch repeaters.
MOBILE ACCESS TO APPLICATIONS
Secure and easy access to Oracle's industry leading applications along with your Microsoft Windows and native Android applications.
BACKED BY ORACLE'S WORLD CLASS SUPPORT
Only Oracle offers and supports the industry's most complete desktop virtualization solution.
Optimized User Interface for Android Tablets
- Simple and intuitive gestures and navigation
- Rich keyboard support (including Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Insert, Delete, Tab, Home, End, Function, paging, and cursor keys) enables enhanced user interactions with your virtual applications
- International on-screen keyboard support
- Clipboard for copy and paste of text between Android tablet and virtual desktop
Enhanced Multimedia Experience
- Smooth multimedia playback experience on Oracle Desktop Virtualization hosted applications, including Adobe Flash Player and Windows Media Player
- Optimized multimedia delivery to the local client provides enhanced network utilization and scalability
- Secure remote access using your existing VPN software
- Leverages the ultra secure Appliance Link Protocol (ALP) with Sun Ray Software or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Increase productivity with the ability to instantly switch between virtual and native Android applications
Flexible and Hassle-free Configuration
- Simple UI configuration and connection server settings
- Auto-discovery of available Sun Ray Software and Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure servers
Fast and Easy Connectivity
- Click-and-go connectivity to configured and available desktops and applications
Client: Compatible with tablet devices running Android 4.x. Not supported on Android phones. Oracle Virtual Desktop Client was tested with several preferred models of Android tablet devices under specific configurations of Sun Ray Software and Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure. Due to the wide choice of Android tablets available in the market, there may be variations in Oracle Virtual Desktop Client feature availability and functionality due to device vendor specific features and modifications made to the Android operating system that may affect feature compatibility.
We highly recommend that you test Oracle Virtual Desktop Client with your tablet device to ensure that it is compatible with your network and firewall configuration, software, systems, and client device prior to making purchasing decisions.
Server: Sun Ray Software 5.1 or higher or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure 3.2.2 or higher.
License: Use of Oracle Virtual Desktop Client requires a valid Sun Ray Software or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure license.
Oracle Documents Cloud Service is an easy-to-use yet powerful enterprise file sharing and sync solution that is built to meet the collaborative requirements of business users. Your business files and documents are simply too important to use with just any consumer-grade file sharing service.
With Oracle Documents Cloud Service, users have the familiarity and flexibility to share files with business colleagues inside and outside of the organization and sync those files across multiple devices. Your organization also gains the security of having full admin control over information that is being shared.
Please Note: Use of this application requires a subscription to Oracle Documents Cloud Service. More information is available at https://cloud.oracle.com/documents.
Documents Cloud Service allows you to:
- Easily access, view and manage your files on your Android device
- Instantly synchronize content, providing offline access and ensuring that you always have the latest version
- Upload pictures, documents and videos to quickly sync across devices and share with others
- Open and edit files in other apps installed on your Android device
- Securely share and store your files with encrypted transmission and storage
- Take advantage of the best-in-class Oracle Cloud infrastructure
The only mobile app that gives you a full range of BI functionally, from interactive dashboards to location intelligence, and lets you initiate business processes right from your mobile device. Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile for Android is a mobile analytic app that allows you to view, analyze and act on Oracle Business Intelligence 11g content.
- Using Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile, you can view, analyze and act on all your analyses, dashboards, scorecards, and reports all on the go.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile allows you to drill down on reports, apply prompts to filter your data, view interactive formats on geo-spatial visualizations, view and interact with Dashboards, KPIs and Scorecards.
- Advanced features include Android Beam (NFC) report and connection sharing, voice commands and voice search, and search suggestions.
- This app is compatible with Oracle Business Intelligence 11g, version 220.127.116.11.2BP1 and above.
- Provides optimized layouts and navigation gestures
- Easily access a worklist from your cloud applications and quickly respond to approvals sitting in your inbox.
- With Human Capital Management, you can browse your organization and gain insights by having access to employee information like their talent scorecard and goals.
- The Talent Management Cloud provides recruitment on the go, with access to requisitions, candidates, and actions to manage the entire recruitment process.
Oracle Tap Requirements:
Oracle Tap requires an active Oracle Cloud Applications account, and features will vary based on licensed functionality. See the Application License Agreement for details.
Oracle customers can find the Oracle Tap Compatibility Matrix of Supported Devices (Doc ID 1558351.1) on the support.oracle.com website. Oracle Tap supports a wide variety of Android operating systems and devices and the Oracle Tap compatibility matrix provides a view into what is supported.
By installing this app you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/fusion-apps/salescloudmobileandroideulasept2013-2009340.pdf
Note: The application requires separately licensing Oracle Sales Cloud Smartphone Edition to access data from Oracle Sales Cloud. The application requires Oracle Sales Cloud Release 8 or higher.
Oracle Social Network is a secure enterprise collaboration and social networking solution for business. Oracle Social Network facilitates real-time collaboration between individuals and teams within and across enterprises with a broad range of social tools that seamlessly integrate business processes, activities, and enterprise applications such as Fusion CRM and Fusion HCM. With Oracle Social Network, users are able to stay informed of business activities and drive productivity with purposeful social networking. Oracle Social Network is available within the Oracle Cloud.
- Enables representatives of your organization to initiate and conduct product problem reviews with customers or suppliers anywhere with a tablet connected to internet.
- Enables field service personnel and customer representatives to dynamically input product problems and complaints with supporting evidence on-site whenever and wherever it is required.
- Enables field service personnel and customer representatives to retrieve parts and documents from mobile devices while reviewing customer installations of products or roaming throughout your facilities.
- Enables organizations with outsourced manufacturing and process suppliers to conduct on-site supplier audits with access to the product record as needed to manage the process, collect and document findings, accelerate findings resolution and approvals, and grant certification.
- Enables all participants in PLM process flows to review content, and approve or reject their PLM process workflow requests with a tablet or phone while on the go, eliminating approval bottlenecks and providing key process managers flexibility and mobility.
REQUIREMENTS: Client: Works best with Android version 4.4 or higher.
Server: Agile 9.3.2, 9.3.3 or 9.3.4 installation with PLM Mobile 3.0 hot-fix(20519846).
By installing this app you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E55527_01/EULA/en/P6A_EULA.html.
Customize your task list with built-in filters, including completion status, due date, starred status, and more.
View task details including overall progress and associated project and WBS.
Collaborate with your project team via the discussions feature on activity updates or timesheets.
Communicate with other team members by sending task details via e-mail.
Attach pictures and visually update the activity progress.
View and update additional activity details such as codes, user defined fields, steps, notebook topics, and documents.
View predecessor and successor tasks within project schedules.
Filter tasks by typing just a few characters to match task names, IDs, codes and user defined fields, and WBS names.
Submit Timesheets on timely basis wherever you are.
View the project timesheets and enter the regular and overtime time spent on each task.
Add different types of overhead tasks and enter time against them.
Add existing tasks even if they do not belong to that time period.
Collaborate with your project manager on activities via the discussions feature.
Update notebook topics on Activities.
View the Start Date in the activities list.
This app now works on the Android phones and tablets.
Note: A current license and connection to Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 8.3 or later is required. This app was previously called P6 Team Member and has been rebranded as P6. The P6 mobile app for Android is tested ONLY with following:
Android 4.1.x-4.3 Jelly Bean.
Android 4.4 KitKat.
Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- Enter expenses in multiple ways. Create expense lines from receipt images and calendar entries and with quick entry
- Add attendees from calendar events and address book and create new attendees
- Charge to projects and cost centers
- Flag policy violations and receipt requirements
- Submit expense reports
- Sync reference data automatically
- Enter expenses in connected or offline mode
- Approve expense reports
Oracle Fusion Expenses mobile application is compatible with Oracle Fusion Applications Release 9 and above and Oracle Internet Expenses 12.1.3 and above.
Oracle EPM Mobile Requirements:
Oracle EPM Mobile requires a user account that has access to an Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Installation of 18.104.22.168.500 or higher.
By installing this app you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E40248_01/epm.1112/mobile/epm_android_eula_oct2013.html.
Oracle customers can find the Oracle EPM Compatibility Matrix of Supported Devices on the support.oracle.com website. Oracle EPM supports a wide variety of Android operating systems and devices and the Oracle EPM compatibility matrix provides a view into what is supported.
Contact your IT department for the final step to configure this mobile application with your business data on your device. Instructions to enable mobile services for this application can be found through My Oracle Support at https://support.oracle.com.
- Quickly filter approval requests by sender or subject
- Review at a glance header and line item details, action history, and comments
- Approve or reject with or without comments, or request more information
Oracle Mobile Approvals for Oracle E-Business Suite is compatible with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3 and 12.2.3 and above. To use this app, you must be a user of Oracle E-Business Suite, with mobile services configured on the server side by your administrator. For information on how to configure mobile services on the server and for app-specific information, see My Oracle Support Note 1641772.1 at https://support.oracle.com.
Use Voice to:
Prepare for meetings
* View Relevant Notes - To see what happened during previous meetings
* See Important Activities - To view previous tasks and appointments
* Brush up on Opportunities - To check on revenue, close dates and win probabilities
Wrap up meetings
* Capture Notes and Activities quickly - To record key details before they are forgotten
* Create Contacts - To remember important new people
* Update Opportunities - To progress the deal along
Oracle CRM On Demand Connected Mobile Sales allows real-time and secure access to your key CRM data from Oracle CRM On Demand. You can access your most critical sales information, such as your accounts, contacts, appointments, tasks, opportunities, leads, notes and more directly from your Android smartphone.
By installing this app you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/documentation/crm-od-cms-android-eula-072913-1984881.pdf
Note: This application requires separate licensing of Oracle CRM On Demand Mobile Sales Data Access to access CRM data from Oracle CRM On Demand.