Dentro de la Aplicación encontraras los Eventos, Cartas, Karkaoke, interacción con Redes Sociales y todo necesario para que día a día te enteres de nuestros Eventos y Promociones que tenemos para ti.
Bring 3D reconstruction to mobile devices!
• Unlimited Reconstructions: reconstruct anything, anywhere until 2015-07-15!
• Capture now, reconstruct later: you may prepare many Image Sets for reconstruction in advance, and process them later!
• Built-in model viewer: review your models on your phone!
• Privacy guaranteed: doesn't upload any of your images or your models without prior consent to anywhere!
• Share: Upload Your 3D images to Your Sketchfab account! Visit https://sketchfab.com/models/224859c502ce46fc8c245ff6cdee860c to see some models made with SCANN3D!
• Rich Roadmap: many more features under development, and even more in mind!
Further releases are soon to follow!
Restrictions & Known Problems
Despite our pursuit of quality and ease of use, there are some technical restrictions to consider:
• Hardware: The technology behind the app is computationally expensive, thus the it may have problems on older devices, or on phones equipped with ‘weaker’ hardware.
• Objects with reflective surfaces will produce inconsistent, low quality results.
• Try to use objects with colors markedly distinct from the background - textured objects are best.
• Tested equipment list:
• Nexus 4
• Nexus 5
• Nexus 9
• Nexus 10
• HTC Desire X
• HTC One
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S III
• Sony Xperia L
• Sony Xperia SP
Scann3D is still under heavy testing, with lots of pending improvements. We ask Your help so we can improve the implemented features. Please, do not hesitate to send bugs reports, Your comments, or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We'd also appreciate if You would send Your models to email@example.com from which our staff will pick the best for display on our website at http://www.smartmobilevision.com .
Follow and like us on:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SMobileVision
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/SMobileVision
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/smartmobilevision
Terms of service:
Please, read the terms of service on our website: http://www.smartmobilevision.com
If you run this application on android 4.0+ your device camera zoom will be multiply on 8! This is digital zoom. Digital zoom require very good device's camera, like on Samsung GT-I9100/GT-I9300 (galaxy s2 / s3). Screenshots above (letter "a" with pixels) are taken with Samsung Galaxy s3 from ordinary 22" TFT monitor.
If your device has a camera with x4 zoom and adnoroid 4.0 or later, the application can provide x32 zoom!
-double tap will turn on the light(if phone have led flash)
-scroll on screen to zoom
-press menu button to show menu
-top-left icon - freeze
-top-right icon - take a photo. While paused image will taken from screen, otherwise image will taken from camera.
integrated three existing apps to save time and effort. When using your Samsung SMART CAMERA, the app automatically connects to your smartphone for convenience. And you can launch a trio of SMART CAMERA apps (AutoShare, MobileLink, and Remote Viewfinder) from your smartphone with a single touch.
- You can only connect to Samsung cameras manufactured in 2013 or later. ( DV150F, ST150F, WB200F, WB250F, WB30F, WB800F, WB350F, NX300, NX300M, NX30, NX mini, Galaxy Camera, Galaxy S4 zoom, Galaxy NX )
- You can use the application on Android phones with resolutions of WVGA or higher running Android OS 3.0 or higher.
- This application is not available for some Android devices.
- If you experience issues connecting the camera with your smartphone on Android OS version 4.3 or higher,
the following should correct the issue.
(Note, the menus and options may vary depending on the smartphone manufacturer and telecom operator)
Go to: Settings → Wi-Fi → Advanced.
From there make sure “Auto switch between Wi-Fi networks and mobile networks” is not checked.
This option may be titled “Auto network switch” or “Check for Internet service” depending on OS version and telecom operator. With this option not selected the issue should be corrected.
Note: Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
The power to perfect your photography.
• Bring out the best in your images with simple one-click presets to powerful advanced adjustment tools.
• Experiment fearlessly, and then revert to your original with just one click.
• Edit smartphone photos to raw images from DSLRs and access them across devices.
Your photography, everywhere you are.
• View, organize, edit and share photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web.
• Automatically sync photo edits, metadata and collection info with all your Lightroom enabled devices.
Your photos tell a story. Share yours.
• Easily share photos online via social networks, and get feedback from family and friends in beautiful Lightroom web galleries.
• Craft visual stories and animated videos with access to your photos in Adobe Voice and Slate, available from the App Store.
• Access all your Lightroom photos across a growing list of photography apps and services including 500px and more.
• Lightroom is compatible with 7 inch and 10 inch Android tablets.
Note: Adobe Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Is it necessary to spend bucks on surveillance cameras? You have a better option, with Alfred! Turn your unused smartphones to surveillance cameras for free. Your smartphone is definitely more versatile and powerful than IP cameras in the market. If you are looking for a home security solution, baby monitor, pet monitor or an IP cam, stop searching now that you have Alfred.
Video surveillance has never been easier. Install Alfred the mobile app on two Android phones. One is your Camera at your designated location and take the other one with you as a Viewer. Log in with the same Google account, and that’s it! You are now connected to your loved ones via WiFi or 3G/4G from anywhere in the world. With Alfred’s motion detection feature, you are alerted with surveillance photos. Alfred keeps you informed at all times.
What’s so special about Alfred?
1. Alfred is friendly: Easy to use. No tutorial required at all.
2. Alfred supports multiple Viewers and multiple Cameras.
3. Alfred is always ready: Alfred minimizes the launch time. After you select your camera, you can see the secured location within 1-3 seconds even when you are using mobile connection.
4. Alfred is fast: With the tech, in less than a second, Alfred connects you and the secured location with the shortest latency and the highest interactivity.
5. Alfred is efficient: Depending on your network speed, Alfred adjusts video quality so you have clearer images and lag-free streaming.
6. Alfred is perceptive: Alfred offers free motion detection features. You get free photo messages from Alfred when motions are detected. Clicking on the message, you are directed to real-time surveillance of the specific location.
7. Alfred is deterrent: Two-way communication feature allows you to warn and deter unauthorized visitors.
8. Alfred is interactive: Sing to your baby or talk to your pets with the two-way communication feature.
1. Alfred is your baby cam. Alfred makes sure you are the first one to know if your baby is crying, sleeping or waking up. When your baby rolls over, Alfred sends you a motion detection message right away.
2. Alfred is your pet monitor. Alfred knows that they all look innocent but will help you identify who knocked over the trashcan. Interact with your pets with Alfred’s two-way communication features.
3. Alfred is your office surveillance camera. Manage your staff, visitor and assets with Alfred. Alfred secures your properties by sending you photo messages when motions are detected. Alfred is more responsive than other IP cameras.
4. Alfred is your nanny cam. Alfred makes it easier to manage your nanny or caretaker, and rest assured that your loved ones are in good hands.
5. Alfred is your home security system. Alfred guards your doors and garage to check if you have visitors, if your children have arrived home from school, if there is any suspicious people around, or if anyone left garbage at your doorstep. Alfred ensures that you are alerted when there is a break in or any suspicious activities.
6. Alfred is your spy cam. Alfred collects photo and footage evidence for you.
How can Alfred serve you?
1. Attach a fisheye lens to your smartphone for a wide-angle view.
2. Don’t worry about power cords and sockets. A mobile battery or a power bank for your phone can solve the problem. Locate your Camera phone wherever you prefer.
3. It is suggested to locate your phone closer to a WiFi station to ensure stable connection.
4. Press “Save Power” to keep your Camera phone connected for longer.
5. Where a tripod or a camera stand is not available, you can set up the Camera phone and target at your designated direction easily with a mug.
6. Any unused Android phone can work as your Camera phone, start watching over your location 24/7, and send you alerts if something comes up. tinyCam, dropCam and webcam.
Thank you and from everyone in Anti Matter, Happy New Year!
Depth of Field is a measurement of how blurred the background looks, the shorter DoF the blurrier. You have probably seen a portrait where the eyes of the model are knife sharp and the ears are a bit out of focus, and the background has a very soft blurriness. How big the range is that is in focus is ruled by the focal distance you use, what aperture you have chosen, the distance to the subject and a parameter in your camera called circle of confusion. Then a rather complex calculation needs to be done.
Many photographers carry cards with a chart when they are selecting the values to get a certain depth of field. DoF can do that for you. For example if you know how far it is to the subject and what focal length you use, DoF can calculate what aperture you should use. Set that, let the camera select the time and you’re done.
DoF will also calculate the hyperfocal distance, this is the distance you should set your camera to, to get everything to infinity look sharp. If you like, DoF can calculate what guide number your flash needs to have, or how far it will reach.
DoF is really easy and intuitive to use and has an extensive help included. DoF includes information for circle of confusion for 1235 different camera models, if your camera is not found, you can enter the number manually, or adjust a predefined value.
You can select whether the aperture values should be selected, and displayed, in full, half or thirds step. All your selections will be remembered even when you close the app.
Dof is not in any way connected to the camera in the phone.
DoF is localized to English and Swedish.
DoF calculates these parameters:
- Total Depth of Field
- What aperture to use for a given depth of field
- Hyperfocal distance
- Required guide number
- Distance the flash reaches
- Depth of Field in front of subject
- Depth of Field behind subject
DoF runs in three different modes:
- Depth of Field and Guide number
Depth of Field in front of subject
Depth of Field behind subject
Total Depth of Field
Required guide number
- Depth of Field and Distance
Depth of Field in front of subject
Depth of Field behind subject
Total Depth of Field
Required guide number
DoF is an excellent tool to calculate for example depth of field or aperture.
DoF is an excellent tool to calculate depth of field from the selected settings of your camera, it can also calculate what aperture to use to get a certain depth of field and number of other parameters.
Create your own love postcards and harnessing the full potential and all the freedom it gives you this application. Create love cards completely unique to surprise and share with anyone you want.
Includes a predefined message or customize the text, writing it. Choose the size, location and color of the text to create and develop a completely personalized card and send it to friends via any of the available options (email , whatsapp, etc. - . ) .
Create attractive love cards and be as original as you want to be . The result is in your hands .
Choose romantic images, Valentine's Day, couples, frames postcards etc. -
1 - choose a category
2 - choose a photo / postcard / card
3 - choose a message or personalize your own
4 - Share or save it to your device
LEGAL NOTE: The ownership entity of this application reports that it contains images, some of which have been obtained over the Internet. These images are all public domain, since they are not identified by symbols or other information indicating the existence of exploitation rights reserved thereon. Notwithstanding this, a clear willingness to respect rights under Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, approving the revised text of the Copyright Act, and compliance with the obligations imposed by Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce, the creator of this application calls to any natural or legal person to be the owner of any images contained therein, accrediting via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, committing the creator of the application to the immediate removal of said image after verifying, where applicable, the ownership of the protected image.
- Set as wallpaper
- Save to SD
- Post directly on facebook, twitter etc...
- Share by email and sms
- Share by WhatsApp, Line etc ...
- Set their status in social networks
This application contains advertising.
Please Note: Usage of this simulator application requires precision due to sensitivity of its category.
It simulates your blood pressure in two steps with appx. ±100%
● Step 1: Select gender
● Step 2: Place your one finger on the complete camera touching its flash light at the same time
● At the same time as in step No. 2 place your finger gently on the finger mark and wait for more than 15 seconds. For more accurate results hold it as much as possible by sitting stationary on the chair.
"Blood pressure" is the force of blood pushing against the walls of the arteries as the heart pumps blood. If this pressure rises and stays high over time, it can damage the body in many ways.
It is advisable to keep a track of BP levels throughout the day.
Thus we have developed simulator that simulates BP in a convenient way to keep you reminding to calculate your blood pressure
● Simulate Systolic and Diastolic Blood pressures quickly.
● Small and easy to use application.
● Symptoms and tips to help you keep your blood pressure in control.
Keywords: Blood pressure simulator, prank with your friends
Disclaimer: Based on a novel approach, and huge ensemble average this application is just meant to give you a simulated hint of BP measurements. Simulated values and original readings vary person to person based on their BMI and eating habits. Distance between the camera and camera flash may add small error in the simulated results. It is advisable to measure from real monitoring device as this application just gives you simulated results which can be used as a prank. This application requires little expertise to operate. Please read all instructions carefully. Have a safe life.
Kindly rate us well, your good rating will keep this research going on. Please provide us your valuable feedback to further improve this application.