Dentro de la Aplicación encontraras los Eventos, Cartas, Karkaoke, interacción con Redes Sociales y todo necesario para que día a día te enteres de nuestros Eventos y Promociones que tenemos para ti.
integrated three existing apps to save time and effort. When using your Samsung SMART CAMERA, the app automatically connects to your smartphone for convenience. And you can launch a trio of SMART CAMERA apps (AutoShare, MobileLink, and Remote Viewfinder) from your smartphone with a single touch.
- You can only connect to Samsung cameras manufactured in 2013 or later. ( DV150F, ST150F, WB200F, WB250F, WB30F, WB800F, WB350F, NX300, NX300M, NX30, NX mini, Galaxy Camera, Galaxy S4 zoom, Galaxy NX )
- You can use the application on Android phones with resolutions of WVGA or higher running Android OS 3.0 or higher.
- This application is not available for some Android devices.
- If you experience issues connecting the camera with your smartphone on Android OS version 4.3 or higher,
the following should correct the issue.
(Note, the menus and options may vary depending on the smartphone manufacturer and telecom operator)
Go to: Settings → Wi-Fi → Advanced.
From there make sure “Auto switch between Wi-Fi networks and mobile networks” is not checked.
This option may be titled “Auto network switch” or “Check for Internet service” depending on OS version and telecom operator. With this option not selected the issue should be corrected.
Is it necessary to spend bucks on surveillance cameras? You have a better option, with Alfred! Turn your unused smartphones to surveillance cameras for free. Your smartphone is definitely more versatile and powerful than IP cameras in the market. If you are looking for a home security solution, baby monitor, pet monitor or an IP cam, stop searching now that you have Alfred.
Video surveillance has never been easier. Install Alfred the mobile app on two Android phones. One is your Camera at your designated location and take the other one with you as a Viewer. Log in with the same Google account, and that’s it! You are now connected to your loved ones via WiFi or 3G/4G from anywhere in the world. With Alfred’s motion detection feature, you are alerted with surveillance photos. Alfred keeps you informed at all times.
What’s so special about Alfred?
1. Alfred is friendly: Easy to use. No tutorial required at all.
2. Alfred supports multiple Viewers and multiple Cameras.
3. Alfred is always ready: Alfred minimizes the launch time. After you select your camera, you can see the secured location within 1-3 seconds even when you are using mobile connection.
4. Alfred is fast: With the tech, in less than a second, Alfred connects you and the secured location with the shortest latency and the highest interactivity.
5. Alfred is efficient: Depending on your network speed, Alfred adjusts video quality so you have clearer images and lag-free streaming.
6. Alfred is perceptive: Alfred offers free motion detection features. You get free photo messages from Alfred when motions are detected. Clicking on the message, you are directed to real-time surveillance of the specific location.
7. Alfred is deterrent: Two-way communication feature allows you to warn and deter unauthorized visitors.
8. Alfred is interactive: Sing to your baby or talk to your pets with the two-way communication feature.
1. Alfred is your baby cam. Alfred makes sure you are the first one to know if your baby is crying, sleeping or waking up. When your baby rolls over, Alfred sends you a motion detection message right away.
2. Alfred is your pet monitor. Alfred knows that they all look innocent but will help you identify who knocked over the trashcan. Interact with your pets with Alfred’s two-way communication features.
3. Alfred is your office surveillance camera. Manage your staff, visitor and assets with Alfred. Alfred secures your properties by sending you photo messages when motions are detected. Alfred is more responsive than other IP cameras.
4. Alfred is your nanny cam. Alfred makes it easier to manage your nanny or caretaker, and rest assured that your loved ones are in good hands.
5. Alfred is your home security system. Alfred guards your doors and garage to check if you have visitors, if your children have arrived home from school, if there is any suspicious people around, or if anyone left garbage at your doorstep. Alfred ensures that you are alerted when there is a break in or any suspicious activities.
6. Alfred is your spy cam. Alfred collects photo and footage evidence for you.
How can Alfred serve you?
1. Attach a fisheye lens to your smartphone for a wide-angle view.
2. Don’t worry about power cords and sockets. A mobile battery or a power bank for your phone can solve the problem. Locate your Camera phone wherever you prefer.
3. It is suggested to locate your phone closer to a WiFi station to ensure stable connection.
4. Press “Save Power” to keep your Camera phone connected for longer.
5. Where a tripod or a camera stand is not available, you can set up the Camera phone and target at your designated direction easily with a mug.
6. Any unused Android phone can work as your Camera phone, start watching over your location 24/7, and send you alerts if something comes up. tinyCam, dropCam and webcam.
Depth of Field is a measurement of how blurred the background looks, the shorter DoF the blurrier. You have probably seen a portrait where the eyes of the model are knife sharp and the ears are a bit out of focus, and the background has a very soft blurriness. How big the range is that is in focus is ruled by the focal distance you use, what aperture you have chosen, the distance to the subject and a parameter in your camera called circle of confusion. Then a rather complex calculation needs to be done.
Many photographers carry cards with a chart when they are selecting the values to get a certain depth of field. DoF can do that for you. For example if you know how far it is to the subject and what focal length you use, DoF can calculate what aperture you should use. Set that, let the camera select the time and you’re done.
DoF will also calculate the hyperfocal distance, this is the distance you should set your camera to, to get everything to infinity look sharp. If you like, DoF can calculate what guide number your flash needs to have, or how far it will reach.
DoF is really easy and intuitive to use and has an extensive help included. DoF includes information for circle of confusion for 1235 different camera models, if your camera is not found, you can enter the number manually, or adjust a predefined value.
You can select whether the aperture values should be selected, and displayed, in full, half or thirds step. All your selections will be remembered even when you close the app.
Dof is not in any way connected to the camera in the phone.
DoF is localized to English and Swedish.
DoF calculates these parameters:
- Total Depth of Field
- What aperture to use for a given depth of field
- Hyperfocal distance
- Required guide number
- Distance the flash reaches
- Depth of Field in front of subject
- Depth of Field behind subject
DoF runs in three different modes:
- Depth of Field and Guide number
Depth of Field in front of subject
Depth of Field behind subject
Total Depth of Field
Required guide number
- Depth of Field and Distance
Depth of Field in front of subject
Depth of Field behind subject
Total Depth of Field
Required guide number
DoF is an excellent tool to calculate for example depth of field or aperture.
DoF is an excellent tool to calculate depth of field from the selected settings of your camera, it can also calculate what aperture to use to get a certain depth of field and number of other parameters.
Get movie & cinema listings, check showtimes, choose your seats and buy tickets directly from your phone.
Also, Eylex Cinemas application supports multiple payment options which is 100% secure.
If you run this application on android 4.0+ your device camera zoom will be multiply on 8! This is digital zoom. Digital zoom require very good device's camera, like on Samsung GT-I9100/GT-I9300 (galaxy s2 / s3). Screenshots above (letter "a" with pixels) are taken with Samsung Galaxy s3 from ordinary 22" TFT monitor.
If your device has a camera with x4 zoom and adnoroid 4.0 or later, the application can provide x32 zoom!
-double tap will turn on the light(if phone have led flash)
-scroll on screen to zoom
-press menu button to show menu
-top-left icon - freeze
-top-right icon - take a photo. While paused image will taken from screen, otherwise image will taken from camera.
The app measures the color temperature of the lighting so that you can set the appropriate white balance setting on your camera. Problems have been reported on certain Android(TM) devices and therefore I now offer a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - if you are not happy with the performance of the app on your device, let me know and I give you a full refund! Valid within a whole month from the date of purchase.
How to Use the App?
Find a surface that is white or gray. A white paper with or without text works perfectly. Just make sure to avoid any colors. Point the camera towards that surface and click the Analyze button. The app will then show the measured color temperature of the light that falls on that surface. The app will also recommend a white balance setting for you to use on your camera in these lighting conditions.
What is Color Temperature?
Color temperature is a characteristic of visible light that measures the hue of light from a light source. Color temperatures are usually measured in Kelvin (K). Low color temperatures (below 3000 K) are called warm colors (red and yellowish white) while high color temperatures (above 5000 K) are called cool colors (blueish white). Technically the color temperature is the temperature of an ideal black-body radiator that radiates light of comparable hue to that of the light source.
When is Color Temperature Important?
Color temperatures are of special interest in all kinds of color photography. The human eye easily compensates for the color temperature of different light sources. Most cameras today have a feature called Automatic White Balance, AWB, which tries to do the same. In some conditions this works OK, in other conditions the results are poor. Many photographers therefore prefer to manually set the white balance value on the camera to match the color temperature of the current scene. With this application you can measure the color temperature before doing the white balance setting on you camera to get a more accurate setting.
You can also use this app to learn about the color temperatures in your environment. With this knowledge you can develop a better understanding of how the color temperatures varies which helps you when you are trying to master the light and colors in your photography.
How Accurate are the Measurements?
To measure the color temperature accurately is a complex issue. On an Android(TM) device is it complicated further by the fact that all devices are slightly different from each other. See the measured values as fairly good approximations.
Got Feedback on the App?
Please send any feedback, ideas or improvement suggestions on the application to email@example.com.
- Magnetophone: converts the sensor readings into sounds
- Paranormal Detector: detects level of paranormal activity
- Radar Map: draw in the city map the exact point of the detected energy
- Ghost Finder: help to locate focus of energy using gauss field
- Ghost Camera: converts sensor readings into images
We don't offer guarantees of accuracy or any warranties, therefore, since results from this application cannot be verified scientifically the app should be used for entertainment purposes.
Click here to install Camera ZOOM FX!
>> Editor's Choice - Google Play, Gizmodo + SlashGear
>> "The Best Camera for Android" - lifehacker
The final choice for 2,000,000+ people!
● Fastest camera on Android
● Best Photo Mode!
● Stable Shot
● Voice Activated
● Burst Mode
● Time Lapse
● Silent camera mode
● Grid overlays
● Horizon level
● Set actions for hardware buttons
● Powerful editing suite
● 1-click presets: Diana, Retro, Holga 35mm, Toy...
● Total control of color, vignettes and fun effects
● Collages: e.g. 2x2 selfie shots
● Light leaks
● Bokeh FX
FREE DOWNLOAD PACKS:
● Fun camera props
● Famous ‘buddies’
● Shutter animations
● Scary Halloween ghouls
"our choice for the best camera app around ... a ton of different effects if you're in the mood for a Hipstamatic type shot" - lifehacker
"grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
"greatly improves the usefulness of your Android" - Gizmodo
"Few apps offer as many options for shooting as this one" - WIRED
How it works: activate the app and select the movie you would like to experience. Insert your smartphone into the VizR. Put the VizR on and take a look. You won’t believe your eyes!
Check out our website: www.vizr.nl for more info and to order your own VizR.
If you have your own VR content that you would like to share on our platform? Please get in touch.
=== The most effective way to upgrade your Mobile Phone Camera ===
"What the app does is give you a way to be creative with depth-of-field, which is otherwise impossible with the Phone camera."---- ephotozine.com
“If you are the kind of person that likes to play with their photos, you should go buy it now.”----Wired.com
"If you’re looking for an app to give your photos extra “oomph,” then give Big Lens a try. " ----appadvice.com
Whether you’re a novice or pro photographer, Big Lens is your secret weapon when taking shots with the Phone. Numerous powerful filter effects make Big Lens perfect for creating professional-looking photos on your Phone. Check out demo video: www.bit.ly/BigLens
--5 SUPER FEATURES--
==Smart Focus System==
Simply use your finger tips to focus your images without any previous knowledge in Depth-of-Field. You can use basic geometric shapes or a lasso tool to auto-focus your target, or you can choose advanced mode to manually define your focus area. Smart Focus will then automatically refine your selection with precision.
Adjust the aperture in Big Lens with a single gesture to instantly change the blur level of the out-of-focus area. Larger apertures blur the background more! Offers 9 unique lenses that allow out-of-focus light points to blur into shapes like hearts and stars (Bokeh effect). This great tool turns simple-looking backgrounds into atmospheric backdrops.
More than 18 filters that allow you to enhance color, increase contrast, or add Lomo effects. The result is spectacular filter simulation results right from your Phone.
==Instant Focus/Blur Tool==
Be able to instantly modify the focus and blur area with their fingers in no time. Use simple gestures to enhance and retouch focal areas to make the subject of your photos really pop!
==Before & After Preview==
Allow you to compare before & after images to ensure they get the exact result they’re looking for. You can review your images at any time during your make-over process.
==In-App Purchase Feature: Focal Separation==
Unlock the new custom filter effect functions from the in app purchase to achieve the ultimate artistic result! Now you will be able to edit foregrounds and backgrounds with light, color balance, saturation, and contrast.
Spotter City Lens for Android helps finding the best of what’s around you. It's like your mobile handset is your own guide. It gives fetches live data and hence you need to have internet connection while using this app. Spotter City Lens Android app uses your phone’s camera display to point you your nearest shops, restaurants, and points of interest as virtual signs overlaid on the buildings right in front of you.
Simply tap a list of place’s icon to find the place on your camera lens or you can even see the location on map. Please share this app on your Facebook and Twitter. We'll come up with more utilities in near future.
City lens for Android, Spotter Android app, Android city lens, Spotter City Lens, Android app, GooglePlay, Tablet app