Manage your account your way at anytime, anywhere with this secure mybarclaycard app for Barclaycard UK customers. Free to download now for Android and with more handy features on the way, currently you can:
* View your latest balance live
* Check your available credit
* See what you’ve spent and where
* Pay your bill and review earlier payments
Before you get started
To maintain your privacy and security, this app isn’t available on jailbroken or rooted devices. Instead you can access your account on your mobile by going online to barclaycard.mobi
To use the mybarclaycard app you’ll need a UK mobile number and be the main cardholder of a personal Barclaycard issued in the UK.
Registered for mybarclaycard online account servicing? You can use the same log in details to register for the mybarclaycard app. If not, you can still register using your card details instead.
Are you a Barclays customer?
If you’ve got a Barclays current account and a Barclaycard it’s best to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app where you can see both accounts together. The mybarclaycard app will only show you details of your Barclaycard account.
Other things you need to know
- The app is compatible with Android Gingerbread 2.3 and above, Honeycomb 3.0 and above and Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 and above
- Compatible mobile device, operating system and internet access are required
- Standard network charges for data usage may apply. Check with your network service provider for mobile or internet use
- Terms, Conditions and restrictions apply – (www.barclaycard.co.uk/mybarclaycardapp)
- The app is not available for Commercial or Partnership cards at this time but watch this space for updates.
The fine print
Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702). Barclays Bank PLC subscribes to the Lending Code which is monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board. Registered in England No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
* Secure login using the same Username and Password you use at BarclaycardUS.com
* Pay your current bill
* Check your current balance or statement balance
* View recent or past transactions
* Keep track of your current rewards balance
* Manage multiple accounts
* Configure account alert settings
* Enable Peek to view key account details before you login
This app does not work on rooted handsets
HOW TO REGISTER
If you’re 16 or over and you have a UK-registered mobile number and a Barclays current account, just follow the onscreen instructions. You’ll need your sort code and account number. And you’ll need to verify your identity with PINsentry or at a Barclays cash machine.
Or, if you’ve got an activation code, follow the onscreen steps to register (you won’t need PINsentry for this).
After you’re set up, you’ll only need a 5-digit passcode to log in. Easy as that.
• Manage your Barclays personal and business and Barclaycard personal accounts, on the go
• See all your recent transactions and check your latest balances
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Make payments to people you’ve paid before and people in your payee list
• Find your nearest Barclays branch or cash machine
• Log into Online Banking more easily using Mobile PINsentry
• Manage your Barclays personal and business accounts together using 1 application and 1 secure log-in. Please note that if you have groups of accounts that are kept separate online you might need to set up Barclays Mobile Banking on a new phone or tablet for each group
Terms and conditions apply. You must be aged 16 or over to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app.
FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
You can register for Barclays Mobile Banking whether you’re a sole or joint account holder. If you only have a Barclaycard account you can’t register for this app. You’ll need to register for a Barclays current account first – but you can register for the MyBarclaycard app.
FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
You can only get Barclays Mobile Banking if you’re a sole signatory Barclays Business current account holder. You won’t be able to register your Barclaycard business or corporate credit cards.
Copyright © Barclays 2013. All rights reserved. Barclays Mobile Banking is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register no. 122702). Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England. Registered no. 1026167.
The best way to connect with your money while on the go:
- View your account balance(s)
- Access details of any loans, mortgages, savings accounts or investments products that you may have
- View your 30 to 90 day transaction history for accounts
- Pay your bills
- Top up your pre-paid mobile phone
- Transfer money between your local Barclays accounts
- View your Barclaycard statements, recent transactions and account details
- Transfer funds to other banks
- Order a cheque book or purchase a manager’s cheque
- View Barclaycard dining offers near to your location
- View Barclaycard easy installment offers near to your location
- Locate the nearest Barclays branch, service centre or cash machine
- And much more...
The app also provides key information about Barclays UAE and security tips to help keep your money safe and make your banking easier.
Cash on Tap is a new contactless payment service for your smartphone. Just touch your phone against a contactless card reader to pay for anything under £20. Coffees, lunch, taxis… just a single tap and you’re done.
It’s totally secure
Cash on Tap is brought to you by EE and MasterCard®. It’s just like using a contactless bank card – and just as safe – in over 230,000 locations in the UK.
Top up anywhere
It’s easy to add more cash to your EE Tap Wallet. You can top up your balance with any UK debit or credit card, any time and anywhere you want.
Fancy a free gift?
EE will give you £5 when you first activate Cash on Tap and another £5 when you first start spending your own money. That’s £10 of free credit to do with as you please.
How to get Cash on Tap
• Download the EE Tap Wallet from Google Play.
• Install the Cash on Tap service.
• Start tapping to pay for things straight away.
Watch our Cash on Tap video above to find out more.
Some older devices, for example Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE phones purchased before May 2013, might need a new SIM and a software update. The EE Tap Wallet checks your current SIM and software and will let you know if you need any updates.
MasterCard Issuer Statement
Cash on Tap is issued by PrePay Technologies Limited pursuant to license by MasterCard® International Incorporated. Cash on Tap is an electronic money product. PrePay Technologies Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the issuance of electronic money (FRN 900010) .MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks and PayPass™ and Tap & Go™ are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
EE Tap Wallet
Copyright (c) 2013 Orange SA - All rights reserved
• Carry your loyalty programs in the app and leave the plastic cards behind
• Save more when you shop by taking all of your offers with you
• Send money easily to any friend in the US with an email address and get early access to sending money in Gmail
• Tap and pay in stores wherever contactless payments are accepted. To see if your device supports tap and pay, go to https://support.google.com/wallet/answer/1347934?hl=en
• Use the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance at millions of MasterCard® locations and withdraw cash at ATMs
• For security, Google Wallet comes with a PIN and 24/7 fraud monitoring
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app at http://wallet.google.com/manage
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby offers and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
Google Wallet works on devices with Android 4.0.1 or later.
PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED IN STORES
Take PayPal with you to local stores, cafes, restaurants and more. Use the app to check in to pay with your phone. We’re just getting started here, so look out for more locations coming soon.
SEND & REQUEST MONEY
Pay back a friend for lunch. Chip in for a gift. Collect money for a work outing. PayPal lets you transfer money between friends instantly.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
Check your balance, see your transactions, and more —anytime, anywhere.
Online or on-the-go, your financial info is always secure with PayPal.
We're always listening so please continue to send us comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Search for your payments by Zip Code or Keyword.
-View Payment History
-Save your favorite card or back account in your very own OPAY Wallet for faster payments.
-Have your payment confirmation sent to you via SMS Text or Save to your Camera Roll for future reference.
Install our app and get started today!
Easy Setup and Boundless Experience
The main cardholder of a BOC i-card, equipped with a BOC SD card coupled with BOCHK e-Wallet application, can tap the Smartphone and pay for any transaction of HKD500 or below at any merchant with a MasterCard PayPass terminal in Hong Kong by using the payment function of BOCHK e-Wallet. No signature is required. Simply keep the receipts for record. It is easy to set up yet brings boundless shopping experience.
Safe and Reliable with Enhanced Security
Set up a payment password for the BOCHK e-Wallet used for specific transactions to provide extra protection for your credit card and purchases.
Applicable to Designated Smartphone with more update models from Time to Time
The service is applicable to designated Smartphone including Samsung GALAXY Note II/ Note II LTE/ S III/ S III LTE/ S4/ S4 LTE. The list of designated Smartphone will be updated from time to time. Please visit www.boci.com.hk/ewallet for details.
Extensive Merchant Network
An array of merchants, from beauty & personal care, education & book stores, entertainment & leisure, food & beverages, home & gadgets to retail shopping, all accept MasterCard PayPass contactless payment.