Whether you are a resident, visitor, or someone looking to relocate, A Slice of Orange County TX is your official guide to Orange County in the southeastern corner of Texas, bordering Louisiana. Discover where to eat, shop, stay, and play, and connect with organizations across the communities of Orange County.
- Explore all of the area attractions, museums, parks and historic sites that make Orange County unique.
- Find the perfect restaurant to fit any mood, and get turn-by-turn directions right to its doorstep.
- Discover things to do, events, festivals, art exhibits, live music and more.
- Access a full directory of local businesses and organizations such as real estate, automotive, health and medical, professional services, schools, nonprofits, houses of worship, senior living and more.
- Receive timely push notifications for local news and announcements.
- Learn about the school districts within Orange County and Lamar State College-Orange
- Find resources to assist your move to Orange County in the Relocation Guide.
Orange County is located within the “Golden Triangle of Texas” along with Beaumont and Port Arthur. The county encompasses the charming community of Orange, located along the west bank of the Sabine River which separates the states of Texas and Louisiana as well as the communities of Bridge City, Pine Forest, Pinehurst, Rose City, Vidor, West Orange, Mauriceville and a portion of Port Arthur.
Gain access to exclusive content and features from the Greater Orange Area Chamber of Commerce which is dedicated to positively impacting the growth and quality of life in Orange County, TX. Find events in the app’s community calendar and support Orange’s thriving business community with listings to help you shop local.
Whether it’s for a weekend or a lifetime, download A Slice of Orange County TX to make the most of your time and experience everything Orange County, Texas has to offer.