Kezmo is an enterprise chat and collaboration tool to help teams get things done. It’s an email alternative for secure team communication. It can be used both internally to manage projects, and externally to manage the relationship with customers and contractors.
Provide context by creating different collaboration spaces for different topics. Grant access only to those that need to be kept in the loop of things, as collaborators, or just readers.
Go from agile conversations to structured agreements. Create tasks, raise issues, run polls, and store notes without leaving the chat experience.
* Real Time Messaging: Enable a rich chat experience in your team. Control who’s received and read your messages.Transition from unstructured conversations to structured actionable content. Transform chat messages to task items, issues, contacts, notes with a click.
* File Sharing: Share files and images across platforms.
* Task Management: Assign tasks and control who’s doing what in your team.
* Secure: Take control of your organization’s data. Use our servers in the cloud, or setup your own server on your premises.
* Localized: Make it easier for your teams abroad to adopt the app by providing a user experience in their native language.