Very hard This game takes me back to the old NES days when games would just beat you down until you wanted to throw the controller through the screen. It makes completing levels very satisfying
My First OrangePixel Game And Now I Own All Their Moga Supported Games! Even with today's high resolution graphics for Android games, I always come back to these OrangePixel 8 bit side scrollers with Moga support. It's all about having fun playing games and OrangePixel delivers with their library of Moga supported games. Their all a good value for what you get, solid gaming fun. This game has good graphics, soundtrack and FX which is what I've come to expect from OrangePixel. If you own a Moga Pro or Pro Power support the devs who support Moga!
Awesome game My first Orangepixel game and still a favorite! Hopefully this gets Google Play services like Gunslugs did.
I love this game... But the status bar ads are unacceptable!!! UNINSTALL...
Best game on Android I played so much of the free version on my old phone that I decided to buy the ad free version when I got a new one
Awesome game Great game, one of my favorites, but after the recent update where it removed openfeint, it now lags. Please fix. Thanks
- Due to OpenFeint servers shutting down, we had to remove the various stuff that used these servers (achievements and avatars)
- Meganoid 2 is NOW also available on Google Play, grab it for more levels and fun!
- MOGA controller support added
* Small fix for key-controls (select key-controls in options and use A/D and i )
* XPERIA PLAY: make sure to select the default "touch" control options, and not the keyboard option!