- Add up to 20 items in the refrigerator
- Expiration date warning
- Grid or List view for fridge items
- Unlimited notes
- History of usage
Through the Keep Fridge application, it can help to find the remaining food in fridge and the application also notifies users daily after end of expiration date.
Keep Fridge application has picture function. When you put the food information in the list, user can be used the food image on details through two ways; from taking a shot or stored gallery.
In addition, it can be searched food recipe through Google Recipe Search when user wants to find out the recipe.
Enjoy Keep Fridge!
Do you go to the grocery store and buy something only to find that you already bought it last week?
Do you skip purchasing something because you saw it in your fridge, only to find out once you get home that it has already expired?
If any of these scenarios describes you, then this application is for you.
What's In My Fridge allows you to enter any number of refrigerators (from garage to kitchen to office) and add any kinds of food items to the refrigerator or freezer sections.
The red visual indicator makes it easy to see when a food item is about to expire.
This is the ad-supported free version of Fridge Friend. If you like this app, please considering purchasing the full version to support further development. Thanks!
- Quickly see which items you need to use soon with the color coded display.
- Use the preferences menu button to customize when an item will appear as yellow or red.
- Add new items to your fridge with as little or as much information as you'd like.
- Use and customize locations to find those items hiding in the back.
- Long Click on an item and use the Recipe Search to do a web search for recipes using that item.
The app includes five fresh features that help Today’s Family staff and families stay connected:
The Calendar: Here you’ll find your child’s Today’s Family activities. Keep up with events and view by day, week or month.
Notes: Long gone are the days of loosing paper notes sent home in knapsacks! Here you’ll find notes from Today’s Family regarding your child’s day and upcoming activities.
Whiteboard: During the day, you can connect with Today’s Family on the Whiteboard. Send and receive short messages about your child’s day.
Gallery: View the private gallery to see photos of your child learning and discovering. Leave a comment on your child’s photo for Today’s Family to see. Then, you’ll have the option to share your child’s photo on your social media networks.
Open the Fridge: Want to know what healthy snacks and meals are on the table for your child with Today’s Family? View in the fridge to see daily menus.
One of the best application features is that application created shopping list can be sent via e-mail , app to app or sms to your husband/wife or whoever is going to buy supplies . You can also edit your shopping list to include stuff that is not on recipe or in fridge, but you need to buy them anyway, like pack of gums or some DIY tools.
Application will shorten time needed to figure out what to cook and making shopping list.
Never again leave food in the fridge or in the cupboards to rot, and see the pantry's contents at any time.
NoMaggot allows you to manage several fridges. It's possible to add new products by scanning their barcode or manually. When created, the products have one editable file with a picture, a name, a brand, a description and an expiry date.
You will be notified some days before the expiry date so that you will never forget again a product in the fridge. The number of days until the expiry date is configurable.
It's really simple to use and free so try it youself!
If you want a feature or encounter an issue, don't hesite to contact us, We will be glad to help you!
Mots clés : fridge, expired, stale dated, waste, date, alert, notification, wasting food, use-by date
Convenient fridge Management 'In The Fridge'!!!!
When you go to the grocery shop, 'Carrots in the fridge? Buy or not'. Do not worry.
'In The Fridge' will show in your fridge.
The food is rotting in the fridge??
NO! NO! 'In The Fridge' alarm came from, do not reflect this.
Lovely Item icons and remaining food to take pictures and then upload~
Will manage not to throw food.
Convenient In The Fridge!!!
The benefits of the paid version!
- Unlimited food, regardless of the quantity available
- To remove ads
Online search includes recipes from FoodNetwork.com, Epicurious.com, AllRecipes.com, and MyRecipes.com (which provides recipes from several magazines including Food & Wine, Cooking Light, and many more).
Note that online search is for .com sites only. If you are in Canada or Europe the online search result recipes will be in imperial units.
If you are having any problems with this app please contact the developer at email@example.com so we can get them fixed. Your satisfaction, reviews, and ratings are very important to us. Thanks!
You have always expired products in your fridge?
You have some products in your freezer but you don’t know when you bought them?
You never remember if you have still butter or milk when you go to the supermarket
If you answer yes, this app is for you! Otherwise, this will probably happen one day!
This is what you can do with My Fridge:
- You can add products in your fridge, with these attributes: expired date with a reminder (you must to eat it, it’s ringing), picture, buy date, note, bar code, name, quantity.
- You have the possibility to create several fridges (fridge 1, fridge 2, freezer,…). Then, you can sort your products by fridge.
- When you come back from the supermarket, you can bulk scan all your products. After that, you just have to fill in empty fields.
- This app is connected with several providers. So, the most of the fields will be fill in automatically.
- You have the possibility to synchronize this app between several devices (mobile, tablet,..).
- You can also import and export your fridges in an excel sheet. So, you can, for example, print the list of your products. That will be useful.
- You can also look for a product and sort them by name, scan, quantity, buy date and mostly expired date.
- You can send your list by email.
- If you are using My Caddie: you can send products that you must buy to your shopping list and you can send products from My Caddie to My Fridge
- Auto-Download Image: after typing the name if you click on save an image is automatically download.
- You can translate the app in your language by yourself.
- You can create custom items in the reports and manage your drop-downs.
Warning, some functionalities are only available in the paid version.
Please visit our website http://www.cameldroid.com for further information
Internet access is required for advertising purposes. Your birthday is kept private and will never be transmitted over the Internet.
Smart Refrigerator management application, "My Refrigerator".
Nutty butter, delicious ham, nutritious cheese, and fresh fruit!
Do you remember all of your groceries in your fridge?
If not, it's time to use the application, "My Refrigerator".
Get free from memorizing what you have, and have a cup of coffee or tea.
Forget about expiration date of groceries, this application will be notice you!
[ How to use "My Refrigerator" ]
Launch the app when you go to market,
1. Press add(+) button
2. Choose grocery name and category on the list
3. Pick the expiration date
[ Smart features of "My Refrigerator" ]
1. "Notice you" - You will get a notification before expiration date of your groceries.
2. "Filtering" - You can sort all groceries by compartment, category, or expiration date.
3. "Shopping List" - Before you go to market, you can make a shopping list and check all items.
4. "Multilingual support" - Currently, the app is supporting four languages: English, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese.
"My Refrigerator" needs your comments and contributions.
If you have any good idea for improving, please email us. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Send your love via SMS or Email.
Love is the beauty of the soul.
Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.
Love is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment. In philosophical context, love is a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection. Love is central to many religions, as in the Christian phrase, "God is love" or Agape in the Canonical gospels. Love may also be described as actions towards others (or oneself) based on compassion, or as actions towards others based on affection.
In English, love refers to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from pleasure ("I loved that meal") to interpersonal attraction ("I love my partner"). "Love" may refer specifically to the passionate desire and intimacy of romantic love, to the sexual love of eros, to the emotional closeness of familial love, or the platonic love that defines friendship, to the profound oneness or devotion of religious love. This diversity of uses and meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states.
Love in its various forms acts as a major facilitator of interpersonal relationships and, owing to its central psychological importance, is one of the most common themes in the creative arts.
Love may be understood a part of the survival instinct, a function keep human beings together against menaces and to facilitate the continuation of the species
KW: Love Quotes, Love Messages, Romance, Rose, Love, Heart, Soul Quotes, Soul, Quotes, Love Forwards, Love SMS, Romantic Quotes, Romantic Messages, Love lines, Romantic Forwards, Valentine's Quotes, Valentine's Messages, Valentines Quotes, Love Greetings, Romantic SMS Valentines Messages, Valentine's Day, Valentines Day, Valentine, Love Poems, Valentines Greetings, Passion, Friendship.
Veniamo considerati anche per il nostro stile di vita e quindi quello che scegliamo, anche in ambito alimentare, è quello che siamo e vogliamo.
Un tipo di birra, un particolare vino, una varietà di verdura, le scegliamo per diversi motivi, gusto estetico, conoscenza, possibilità, emotività. Con questo criterio la visione deve essere globale, parlando di birra possiamo parlare
di viaggi, di alimentazione, di tendenze, perchè la scelta del tipo di birra è legata alla nostra personalità, e quindi ne amiamo anche le caratteristiche, la provenienza...
Guardando un frigorifero possiamo capire chi abbiamo di fronte.
La cultura dell’alimentazione può essere condivisa. Dobbiamo “aprire” il frigo per conoscere, consigliare e farci consigliare.