Poor quality. Gets current location wrong when traveling even though Google maps app displays it correctly. Font used is bad and can't display French accented addresses.
Forget It If you need an ATM finder that can't find ATMs then this is the one for you. Uninstalling.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 WiFi/4G Works snappily. Map placement of facility is accurate based on testing in a well known local area. Simple and uncluttered interface is appealing.
Not practically functional. No option to display all points on the map before selecting an individual location. There is also no way to filter by distance. Some ATMs are missing. A very frustrating app to work with.
App available on Google play in UK but terms and conditions state that it can only be used by US residents so uninstalled.
Half works It does show atms, but also purports to filter those without access fee and this feature does not work, the atm still charged a "convenience fee".
- Added a new feature for finding merchant locations where PayPass is accepted.
- Added search for ATM locations that accept EMV chip enabled Credit or Debit cards
- Fixed tablet display issues
- Fixed a problem with the device GPS
- Application no longer runs in the background
ATM Simulator Cash and Money : how to use an ATM, withdraw money, credit card