Good Times Kids love the game and it is fun. A little difficult with the controls but once you adjust to how it works it is pretty fun
Issues Keeps freezing
works well with sphero, but unplayable later if there are a lot of orbs on screen at once, there's a fair bit of slowdown, and if you collect large groups at the same time the game freezes for up to 3 seconds, causing odd graphical and gameplay bugs to occur. if this happens too much, you cant even beat the level! the end gate simply never bothers to appear and youre forced to quit the stage and lose all of your upgrades. im not sure what causes it though. memory leaks and poorly optimized assets might be to blame here. i'm afraid anything with relatively consistent unplayable scenarios cant get more than a 2 out of me.
Great gameplay Using the sphero as controller for this game is very challenging but also sooo rewarding! Game also seems to adapt to the situation (strong/weak ship). In looking forward to more sectors!
Great gameplay! Usually I don't like tilt controls in scrolling shooters, but this game managed to pleasantly surprise me. Looking forward to seeing those new levels and upgrades!
Fun game This is a very good time waster and challenging, not to mention great graphics.
• Restricted ship to edges of screen
• Fixed issue where unlocking a new satellite would not actually unlock that satellite
• Fixed various other bugs and improved reliability
• Fixed crash when launching the app in Italian
• Sphero 2.0 support.
• Made Sector 3 easier. You're welcome.
• Added high density screen support.
• Localized to French, German, Spanish, Japanese, and simplified Chinese.