- Stock information and chart.
- Real time price board HSX, HNX and UPCOM.
- Query Account's Stocks and Cash Balance.
- Ask for PIA and Transfer money.
- Register extra issues rights online.
( ivs , imobile , i mobile , ivs mobile , ivs stock )
• Register and manage domains with DNS control, forwarding, nameserver management, and renewal.
• Send and receive Go Daddy email in our Mobile Workspace mail client.
• Manage Dedicated and Virtual Dedicated Servers, Email accounts, Online Store order, Hosting essentials, account settings, and Online Files.
• Search, browse, track, bid, make an offer, and purchase domains in the GoDaddy Auctions Domain Name Aftermarket.
• Renew your products, and receive notifications about upcoming expirations.
• Learn more about tools to help you succeed online; Hosting, Web Builder, SSL Certificates, Email, Shopping Cart, Servers, and more
• Save time with our remember account features and express checkout.
• Look-up WHOIS domain registration information
We take great pride in our world-class customer care. Just tap "Call Us" in the application to talk 24/7 to someone right here in our office. Don't want to talk? You can also use Support Center for text-based support at any time.
GoDaddy is the world's largest web host and domain name registrar, but we also provide iron-clad SSL certificates, personalized email accounts, point-&-click website builders, online file storage, and shopping cart applications - just about anything you need to create a professional presence on the Web.
For Salespeople and Service providers: Create Invoice, Receipt, Estimate, Order, and Return on a road.
Easy to use.
Save time: no need in new database, no need to enter data manually - use your existing data. Road Warrior imports your current database. Works with QuickBooks files too.
Don't worry: no real need in data service – all you need stored on your mobile device.
Configure your application to better serve your business needs.
Great customer support.
Check our free Mobile Road Warrior Trial version.
- Documents: Invoice, Receipt, Estimate, Order, Purchase Order, Proposal, Quote, Tax Invoice, and Return
- Creates professionally looking document in English or Español for Sale and Service businesses
- Statuses: Open, Close, Cancel, Pending
- Capture Signature and place it in document
- Secure password Login
- Enter next document number
- Allowed document number prefix
- Tax rate – default and at invoice level
- Tax name choice: Tax, GST, VAT, IVN,...
- Track your Travel and Work time, Gas mileage and Expences
- Enter Product by name, bar code, select from catalog
- Shipping options – address, method, date, rate
- Price discount / fee calculator.
- Clients and Product pictures
- Product catalog with picture and price
- Scan and support Barcode
- View all documents, or filter by client, date, status, …
- Locate your clients on the map and call them from app
- Place your company logo on documents
- E-mail documents in PDF or HTML format
- Print documents
- Import and use your own database, or create new one.
- Export and upload your files to your computer.
- Support QuickBooks database
- Backup your files
- Encrypted password
- No service or data plan necessary – all data on your SD card
- Help screen on each page
- Easy and user friendly
- Great customer support
More futures are coming.
* Easy to use TO DO manager
* Multitask System
* Ability to monitoring orders operational
* A unique opportunity to communicate with users of any device
* Control of the date of execution of the order
* Ability to call the performer of the application
This is a simple and effective Task Manager tool for the leader or manager of any rank.
You can quickly and easily create orders, send them to the performers (your employees) and to track status.
Sending orders through SMS or E-mail (at your option).
Contractor receives a message (with any mobile phone or via e-mail - without mobile device) with your instructions, but also - the template response (link).
After the job executor sends the template back to you (via SMS or E-mail) - and the application automatically receives a signal that the commission is satisfied.
Any time you can in a few minutes to check lists of orders already in progress or already made - or not yet distributed to performers.
It will be convenient!
You can also try the free trial version
Customers, Jobs, Vendors, Employees, Chart of Accounts and Items can be imported from QuickBooks.
Enter time (or use the timer), Invoices and Expenses on your Android device and then transfer to QuickBooks to automatically create time sheets, invoices, check transactions and credit card transactions.
You can also use this without QuickBooks as simply a timesheet and/or expense manager app.
•Integration with Quickbooks (2007 and later) Timer Activities
•Import customers, jobs, vendors, items, accounts and employees from QuickBooks
•Export/Email time sheets to be imported into QuickBooks
•Export/Email material and expense invoices to be imported into QuickBooks
•Option to setup folders for DropBox
•Maintain timers on multiple time entries
•Create and maintain invoices for customers/jobs
•Create and maintain expenses for customers/jobs
•Create and maintain customers, jobs, vendors, items and employees - data will be updated automatically in QuickBooks
•Filter time by status, customer and date
•Show totals for time by day, week, month or customer
•Send emails to customer contacts
•Optionally maintain history of time entries allowing for re-exporting of time entries
•Option for setting the first day of the week
•Option to set an increment of time for timer activities
•Control drop-down fields by specifying how many entries allowed before becoming an auto-complete field
•Option to use the last values for time entries
•Automatically include date/time in the notes field
•Automatically include customer/job in the notes field
•Ability to show data hidden by QuickBooks
•Ability to turn off and not use jobs
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission lets us record audio for swiper devices that use the audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
Manage Customers & Great Reporting
Attach Photos & Voice Memos to Invoices
QuickBooks® & Xero Compatible - Sync Your Data, No Double Entry
Great for managing a team of any size.
The Free version allows you to create and send unlimited Estimates & Invoices.
Featured in: The WSJ, TechCrunch, ZDNet, Reuters, PC Magazine, Yahoo Finance, Business Wire, The Phoenix Business Journal and many more.
Works with your merchant account, Paypal or WePay for web credit card payments!
· Signature capture
· Accounting integration
· Add your logo
· Powerful reporting & customer management
· Attach photos to any invoice
· Manage multiple users & teams in the field
· Mobile printing
· Multiple currencies
EASY TO USE
· Simple yet powerful design built for business owners. Accountants love it too.
· Supported by incredible customer service. Smart, friendly help available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) whenever you have questions.
· Your data is always safe and accessible no matter what device you’re using.
· You'll be creating estimates and receipts, and invoicing your clients in just a few minutes!
IN THE CLOUD
· Your invoiceASAP account is accessible on all your devices so you can work where you want, when you want.
· Your data is always backed up and secure.
Exactly what we were looking for!! A+++
"Especially with the latest release of InvoiceASAP. It has been the perfect solution to streamlining the invoicing process from our mobile infield technicians. It has automated a process and has saved our bookkeeper a tremendous amount of time as these invoices used to have to be entered into quickbooks manually. The Support has been phenomenal as well! This app is highly recommended and probably the only thing like it I have seen on the market."
invoiceASAP in the Press:
Specially developed for the companies who are using Quickbooks Desktop version for their business and want their sale Rep to have the customer data on their Android Devices
for Demo please contact
Skype : consuspk
QuickBooks Payments offers a fast, easy and commitment-free way for you to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere. Simply plug your free credit card reader into your Android device and use the GoPayment app to start accepting credit cards anywhere you go. Now you never need to miss a sale!
We have two pricing options to fit your needs, with NO set-up fee, NO commitment and the ability to cancel anytime.
Option 1: Save by Paying Monthly: $19.95 a month with rates as low as 1.75% per swipe
Option 2: Pay-as-you-go: No monthly fee with rates as low as 2.4% per swipe
SYNCS WITH QUICKBOOKS
Mobile credit card transactions can be synced with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop and Point of Sale to help you more easily manage your business
- Receive a free card reader to use with your Android device*
- Credit card processing has never been easier – you can swipe, key enter or scan credit cards with your device's camera. In seconds you've been paid – and your customer has a receipt**
- For your customers who don't pay with credit cards, you can record cash and check transactions.
- Creating orders is quick and easy. Your customers have an itemized receipt with the right level of information.
- Customers sign with their finger and a personalized receipt can be sent by text message or email.
- You can add up to 50 users to use GoPayment and accept payments for behalf of your business.
- To see how it works, tap on Test Drive and take a tour.
START ACCEPTING PAYMENTS IN LESS THAN A MINUTE
1) Download the free GoPayment app.
2) Complete the application
*The free mobile card reader is available to new, approved mobile payments customers only - and works on compatible Android devices.
** Credit card processing requires Internet access. The GoPayment app will run on Android OS 2.2 and above, while the Scan Card feature only works with Android OS 4.x and above.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By installing this app, you agree to the Terms of Service found at www.intuitpayments.com/legal
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
*NOTE*: If you face issues in capturing pic, use your device camera by changing in "Settings" page
(1) Using 'Scan & Upload' feature, you can scan / capture receipt (paper ) using phone camera and upload to the server
(2) Append multiple images for long receipt
(3) View report of your spending dynamically by click of a button
(4) e-Receipt Support - By emailing the pdf/image/doc file or the eReceipt email to email@example.com from your login email-id, your electronic receipt will be automatically uploaded to your Inbox.
(5) Backup paper receipts to SD Card or Dropbox account
(6) OCR (Initial beta Version) - Total,Tax, Retailer extraction, if OCR setting is enabled in Settings page.
(7) Automatic tagging of Retailer/Category using the retailer GPS location and previously scanned location.
(8) Ability to change default currency to USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HUF, ILS, INR, JPY, MXN, MYR, NOK, NZD, PHP, PLN, SGD, SEK, TWD or THB
(9) Search for any expense by retailer name or category
(10) Using 'Enter & Upload' feature, track expenses paid by cash or with no paper receipt
(11) Location Report by capturing the location. This will give you the motivation to scan the receipt immediately
(12)Four Digit Passcode added for smart extra security
(13)Bar/Pie chart report can be generated for one to twelve months
(14)PDF/XLS/Zip-PaperReceipts report can be generated and can be emailed to you email-id.
(15)Option to use your inbuilt device camera app
(16)Set default payment type to creditcard, cash or check.
(17)Business Miles travelled can be tracked for tax reimbursement.
(18)Auto Exchange Rate calculation
Num Receipt scanner can be accessed from a browser (https://www.numreceipt.com) to view your expense from anytime, anywhere and from any device with a browser.
(1) Web Inbox which shows the paper receipts sorted by date
(2) Web Gallery which shows the complete paper receipts for the last two months
(3) Web Receipt Calendar, which shows your spending by month, week or day. You can track on which day, you are really spending too much
(4) Web Digital Receipts into PDF & XLS reports, which can be used for reimbursement of your expenses
(5) Web Category add/delete feature
(6) Web Bulk upload of receipts for uploading more than one receipt
(7) Web Reports, which shows the previous/current month comparison and helps in tracking your expenses
(8) Integration to quickbooks
(9) CreditCard Statement "Receipt Match"
Note: We have tested the app on Samsung Galaxy Note III and few HTC phones. As, it is very difficult to test camera in different hardware types, we have added a feature to use your device camera, by modifying in settings page. So, if you have issues in using NumReceipt camera app, you can use your device camera app in reduced resolution mode. If you find issues, please take the time to email to our support using the Feedback link from our website or directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our app can act as receipt tracker , receipt scanner , expense manager / expense tracker , receipt match , "receipt save" , "receipt pal" app & also as a wave of travel apps (like.. trip- expense collector, trip - expense cloud , travel - expense tracker , travel - "receipt hog" ,travel receipt ninja, travel - "expense report" - smart digital receipts , expense and mileage tracker)
If you are happy with our neat and smart way of tracking receipts using our app, please rate & support us by upgrading to PLUS/PRO using Visa, mastercard, discover or amex bank cards. If not, please email us at email@example.com and we will respond back in less than 48 hours
Entryless automatically creates accounting records from bills submitted in any format. Our recognition software captures and encodes bills, receipts, and hand-written purchase tickets. No more data entering bills into QuickBooks Online, Xero, Zoho Books, and many more!
Upload bills from wherever you store them: Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive or local files. For hard copies of bills, simply snap a picture using your device’s camera.
Business owners know that their bank balance is not the whole story. They need to know about open invoices. They need to know the impact of accounts payable on their company. Before Entryless, that information was trapped in paper bills and email attachments. The decision makers could not connect the dots between bank balance and accounts payable.
Our mission is to always speed that up. The more accurate their information, the more confidently the small business owner can be, the better decisions they can make. When SMB accountants apply Entryless, these bills get into a digital form so much faster.
Print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF), emails and attachments (PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device memory, cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox and other applications via Share action.
Configure printing options such as paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), color or monochrome, input tray and more.
PrinterShare also provides native printing support on Android 4.4 (KitKat) and Android 5 (Lollipop) devices.
With the free version of the app you can:
* Print with certain restrictions on nearby wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth) and direct USB-OTG connected printers;
* Print on Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Print via Google Cloud Print (including save as PDF);
* Print 20 pages in remote mode over the Internet.
For unlimited printing you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features of the free app. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
* Unlimited Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without a computer;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
* No advertisements
PrinterShare supports a wide variety of HP (Officejet, LaserJet, Photosmart, Deskjet and other models including HP Officejet 100 Mobile and HP Officejet 150 Mobile), Epson (Artisan, WorkForce, Stylus and other series), Canon (PIXMA MP/MX/MG and other series), Brother, Kodak , Samsung, Dell, Lexmark, Kyocera and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf. You can also print to unsupported and legacy printers with our free computer software for Mac and Windows available at http://printershare.com.
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) Google Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer or Google Cloud Print capable printer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
3) If something isn't working as expected, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a good print!
* For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
+ Support for Azure RemoteApp
All funds will be in your account the following day and you only pay 0.39% on qualified debit transactions.
Mobile Credit Card Reader Advantages
A 2014 U.S. Federal Reserve study found 199,800,000 citizens are verified credit card holders. The study also showed some two billion credit cards are currently in use, as most own an average of two to three credit cards. As credit card use is so prevalent, it follows that more and more businesses, large and small alike, are utilizing mobile credit card readers in addition to stationary versions.
So why switch to a mobile credit card swiper, or add one to your business? Let’s check out a few of the many advantages that accompany mobile readers:
Celebrated as highly cost-effective, mobile credit card machines don’t cost nearly as much as their stationary counterparts. Additionally, transaction fees are generally less than 3 percent.
Ease of Use
Mobile credit card readers are easy to operate, as quality options take payments almost immediately after set up. For best results, use a reader that works across multiple platforms, such as Android and the iPhone.
Numerous Features and Capabilities
Traditional credit card machines have limited functions, but mobile readers offer a variety of features and capabilities. Mobile options offer the ability to run reports and keep track of every transaction and receipt, as each card swiped is automatically saved to your mobile POS account. With everything on record, it’s much easier to track fraudulent charges. Many systems offer customization options as well, such as price structure adjustments.
Mobile credit card terminals are ideal for those who frequently take their business on the road. This includes restaurants that operate food trucks, makeup artists and other individual proprietors who travel often for work, and those who appear at trade shows and festivals in addition to operating a brick-and-mortar establishment. Rather than limiting business to cash transactions when on the road, owners and operators are able to accept credit and debit cards, which contributes to an increase in customer base.
Using a mobile credit card swiper helps small businesses appear more “real” and “valid.” Studies indicate customers feel a company is “established” when credit card readers are used.
Additional Transaction Options
Mobile credit card readers generally offer more than one transaction option, such as manual entry in addition to using the swipe function. This means never having to write a sign that reads “Credit Card Terminal Down,” which results in lost revenue and unhappy customers.
The advantages of using a mobile credit card terminal are many! Add one to your business and see if you don’t notice a positive difference immediately.
Invoice2go is perfect if you want to invoice directly from your Android Phone or Tablet, and then email it straight to your customer. You’ll have over 20 invoice templates to choose from, which can be easily customized with your business logo.
With Invoice2go, you’ll also get to experience a cloud account, which will sync all your documents to the cloud. You can then access them from your Android Phone, Tablet or your Home Computer. Anywhere, Any time.
This free version has limitations on the number of documents and items that you can create. Check out the subscriptions plans and choose one that's right for your needs.
• Create invoices, estimates, credit memos and purchase orders from your Android Phone, Tablet or Home Computer.
• Choose from over 20 invoice template styles.
• Ideal for both product and service businesses.
• You can include PayPal buttons to your invoices so you get paid quicker.
• Keep track of who owes you money.
• You can preview your invoices before you email them as a PDF.
• Create estimates and quotes, then turn them into an invoice.
• Keep track of your products and suppliers.
• Calculates taxes and totals for you.
• Reporting tools helps you to analyze your business.
You’ll also be able to try the amazing business tools that make up the Apps2go suite:
Receipts2go: Now you can save photos of your receipts, and generate expense reports for your accountant or your customers with ease. No more shoebox.
Sign2go: Your customers can now sign documents on your touchscreen, without the need to print out them on paper.
Statements2go: Send your customers accounts showing them the invoices that have been paid and the ones that haven’t.
Calendar2go: Create and setup the duration of time entries and add it to your documents!
Maps2go: You can now insert location information into documents and view where your sales are taking place.
Scan2go: Scans barcodes and QR codes and input it directly into products' code field. Add items to documents with ease by scanning the barcodes/QR codes!
You can try all of these amazing apps for free with Invoice2go Plus, so download it now and lets get your business organised.
**Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life**
- Locate employees or company vehicles real-time
- Increase employee productivity by analyzing the route patterns and where they are spending more time
- Make sure employees stay on task instead of taking unauthorized breaks
- Track your vehicles’ mileage
- Locate employees
- Track mobile devices anywhere in the world on an intuitive web-based mapping website
- View real-time positioning every 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes
- Setup daily GPS tracking working hours for each user
- Security based on permission by owner, supervisor and standard mobile users
- Downloadable reports for travel time, location and Mileage (Excel, PDF)
- Low battery consumption
- Always on when the application starts and it runs quietly in the background
- Ability to cache data locally on the mobile device when the Internet is unavailable