The Oregon Scientific Anywhere Weather app connects to your Anywhere Weather Kit and Anywhere Weather Kit Lite, for you to monitor the weather sensors remotely. The Anywhere Weather receives weather information measured by wireless sensor and upload the data to our OS server for storage up to 1 year. The Oregon Scientific Anywhere Weather app helps you to get access to those sensor data, so that you can monitor your sensors data anytime anywhere.
- Requires Anywhere Weather Kit or Anywhere Weather Kit Lite hardware and weather sensors
- Each Anywhere Weather hardware includes a barometric sensor for weather forecast. It can also connect up to 8 temperature humidity sensor, 1 wind sensor, 1 rainfall sensor and 1 UV sensor. (additional sensor purchase may be needed)
- LIVE access of your real-time sensor data
- Track your sensor data history
- Pop-up alert when sensors measurement exceed user defined limit
- Share your sensor data with your friends or view it privately
- Browse for other weather station users in Map view and add them to you friend list as favorite location