D.O.P.E stands for De-escalating Office Patrol Encounters. The Police Encounter D.O.P.E app is a personal safety app. D.O.P.E app is designed to arm you with the education to handle these encounters. If you are a parent, it is important to teach your children their rights and how they are to behave during one of these encounters. This is done through an array of educational content including video training and testing modules.
The purpose is to educate them first and then make them feel safer. The D.O.P.E. app will make you feel safer with the SOS button to share your location when being pulled over. It will also allow you to video record your encounter and properly file a complaint within your community should an encounter turn inappropriate.
What is Police Encounter D.O.P.E for?
The Police Encounter DOPE app will assist your department in positioning itself as forward-thinking law enforcement leaders in your community while also providing citizens with convenient access to vital information. App users can receive quick push notifications from your police department, make a tip, check the most wanted page, view a map of sex offenders in their region, and more - all from the convenience of their phone.
Get the latest news, notifications, and safety tips right on your smartphone, as well as report occurences and complaints to the police and use other online services with this Police encounter app.
• Create your profile, setup three family friend contacts who will receive emergency location
• Gain access to our educational content on your rights and how to handle police encounters
• Traffic stop alerts with SOS
• Informative videos and content to keep you and your family safe by our law enforcement experts
• Virtual town halls are available to share community solutions.
• Modules for learning about rights and legislation, as well as assessment.
• Quick tips on how to deal with police confrontations
• Templates for filing a complaint in the correct manner
• Know about your rights with our proper guidance