With 24/7 access to your UCB bank accounts, you can:
• Check Account Balances
• Review Transaction History
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Make Loan Payments
• Find a Branch or ATM
If you are not currently a UCB internet banking customer and wish to enroll, please visit UCBbank.com/mobile.
Mobile data transmissions are sent and received using state-of-the-art encryption methods to prevent unauthorized access to your accounts. We’ll never transmit your account number or store private data on your phone.
United Community Bancorp, Inc. Member FDIC.
• View balances for your checking, savings, and/or loans
• View recent transactions
• Manage your mobile alerts
• Pay bills • Cancel or edit scheduled payments
• Transfer funds between your UCB accounts
• Send money to family and friends using PopMoney
LOCATE BANKS AND ATMS
• Find nearby United Community Bank locations
• Locate service charge free UCB and 5/3 ATMs
• Search by zip code or use your current GPS location
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. If you haven’t done so already, sign up for UCB’s Personal Online Banking at BankUCB.com
2. Download and launch this app
3. Sign in with your BankUCB.com Personal Online Banking Access ID and password Enjoy online banking on your mobile device… it’s that simple!
Enrolling in Personal Online Banking is required prior to using United Community Bank’s mobile application.
Have questions? Contact a customer service representative at (800) 474-7845.
About United Community Bank
United Community Bank is headquartered in Lawrenceburg, Indiana and proudly serves customers in the Southeast Indiana/Greater Cincinnati area. For more information about UCB or our products and services, visit us online at www.BankUCB.com.
1 Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details.
2 Fifty cents per PopMoney transaction. Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details. It could take up to three business days before recipient receives payment.
3 By enrolling in our mobile banking service, you must agree to the terms and conditions as outlined in our online banking disclosure at www.bankucb.com
UCB,United,Community,Bank,Finance, Greater, Cincinnati, Indiana