Routers compatible: Alice Fastweb Vodafone Italia (BETA)/ Vodafone Portugal Bbox BigPond BTHomeHub Discus DLink (Zon) DMAX Eircom Huawei JAZZTEL INFINITUM Infostrada Meo O2Wireless Ono Otenet Orange privat Sapo SKY SpeedTouch Tecom Thomson Verizon Wifi Wlan YaCom Tele2 TeleTu
IT WILL SHOW HALF PASSWORD!! Read inside how to download full version!
tag: wpa wep router keygen test tester wifi wi-fi
There is no guarantee that your specific device combination will work - READ and UNDERSTAND the full description, and check the requirement list!
Be prepared to provide a detailed error report if things fail on your device. Don't just downvote the app and write "Doesn't work" in the comment. That will not improve anything.
- Needs root access (with "Superuser" or "SuperSU" app)
- Needs USB host connection (with OTG adapter)
- Needs a powered USB hub in most cases (modems may draw more power than tablets can deliver)
- Your modem must provide serial ports and use the standard PPP protocol; ask the manufacturer if unsure
This app is free. No ads. No data gathering.
Now works with most devices on Android 5.x with full network access, including Google Play downloads. Note that the full network access may not work on all firmware flavors due to modifications made by manufacturers.
Keep in mind that this app is still young; if you get crashes, upload the bug report when asked, so that I can fix things. Or report your problems at the PPP Widget forum (see link to developer website).
Important: this is NOT a regular app, it is "widget only". You will not find it in the app menu.
Make sure you know how to access widgets on your device. It varies between manufacturers.
Again, if your device combination does not work, write a report. Just complaining is not helpful. This app works closely to the device hardware which may vary from model to model, and I can't test each and every modem or tablet out there, obviously. Also, the USB host feature (OTG) is often not very robust. It may help to reboot the device once in a while.
See http://www.draisberghof.de/android/pppwidget2.html for FAQs and feedback options.
No E-Mail please! You will be redirected to the FAQs page and the support forum.
This widget enables Internet access over almost any USB device with PPP modem capabilities, including many classic mobile phones (smartphones generally not included).
It is a complete rewrite of the previous "PPP Widget", with one of the main advantages being that additional kernel drivers are no longer required.
However, some Android devices have a "blacklist" for USB devices (like Sony Xperia Tablet Z) and may refuse to accept a range of possible USB accessories including modems.
Even if this app needs root access for building the connection, it does NOT alter any system files!
Use your 3G modem stick or your modem-enabled phone with your Android tablet's USB host for Internet access - even if it is Wifi-only. There is no guarantee that all device combinations are working - READ and UNDERSTAND the requirements below !
!! Attention !! Newer Google devices with stock Android > 4.2 have kernel module loading disabled. PPP Widget will most likely not work on these; use PPP Widget 2 which does not need kernel drivers.
If you get the "No driver" message, this is not the fault of PPP Widget. See the
FAQs at the developer's website (http://www.draisberghof.de/android/pppwidget.html). Again - move to PPP Widget 2.
- Needs root access (with "Superuser" or "SuperSU" app)
- Needs USB host function (an OTG adapter in most cases)
- Needs a powered USB hub (unless your device has plenty of power)
- Some devices (e.g. Samsung) need additional kernel drivers
- Your modem must provide serial ports and use the standard PPP protocol
This app is free. No ads. No data gathering.
Warning: again, there is no guarantee that every Android/modem combo will work. Don't blame me, I can test only few devices!
If your combination does not work, help with improvement. Don't just complain in a short comment. See app webpage for feedback options.
This widget is a frontend for the PPP daemon which enables Internet access over almost any USB device with modem capabilities, including mobile phones.
For 3G sticks, the usb_modeswitch tool is included to bring them into modem mode, in most cases fully automatic.
Even if this app needs root access for device preparation and building the connection, it does NOT alter any system files!
Telnet client software to set almost automatically the PPPoE settings for connecting from home BBR (broadband router) to ISP (Internet Service Provider). For tablet users.
※ enabled router is currently only one series.
※ corresponding to a wired LAN connection
※ Please use state IP reachability is which is separately secured between the terminal and the BBR.
※ limited to very purpose of this app.
□ Fujitsu broadband router Si-R
※ operation verification models: Si-R90brin
■ Update History
2015/04/19 ver1.3 release
2015/04/15 ver1.2 release
2015/04/10 ver1.1 release
2015/04/09 ver1.0 release
This widget allows you instantly share your phone internet connection (3G / 4G / HSPA / LTE) instantly with other devices. Instant USB Wi-Fi Tether works via USB and Wi-Fi. Does not require root access. Via USB it shares your phone internet connection with PC / Laptop / Tablet (Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP 64 / 32 bit), Mac OS X, Ubuntu, Fedora. Via Wi-Fi it shares internet with any Wi-Fi equipped devices. (Smart TV, Satellite receiver, Xbox etc.) For Wi-Fi tethering 3g / 4g should be activated in your phone. With Instant USB Wi-Fi Tether Widget you can turn ON / OFF your tethering connections instantly.
Note: Make sure that your Android device supports tethering. Make sure that all of the necessary drivers (for tethering via USB) are installed and your devices are preconfigured for sharing. Do not need to install any drivers to tether via Wi-Fi.
IMPORTANT: This application is home screen widget.
TO USE: Home -> Menu -> Widgets -> Instant Tethering
Note: Android OS enables tethering by default, but some mobile carriers block tethering applications or cripple embedded tethering functionality, hoping to force customers -already paying a significant sum for mobile bandwidth -- on to more expensive mobile data plans. I am not responsible for payment to your mobile carrier.
- Unlimited usage of GPS Tether Client, no limitation on time
- Built-in Premium email support
- No advertisements
- Able to adjust runtime period
* Please uninstall the free trial edition after purchasing.
To share and tether GPS using WiFi between 2 devices. Best example would be your phone and tablet. With this app, your phone with GPS functionality feature (server), will send GPS data to your tablet (client) using WiFi. With this, you are no longer constraint to your phone, but can utilize your big tablet for apps which requires location (e.g. Maps, fourSquare). There are many advance features built-in, such as encryption, automatic server search, and much more. This app must work in a pair; server and client. Please ensure you download the correct app.
A common example will be using your Android phone's and share tether GPS with a tablet (can easily buy it nowadays for <$100). With this, you can easily perform and use Google Maps location and other location applications on your tablet, even though the tablet does not have GPS functionality feature! This is a great way to escape the phone's small screen, and enjoy the tablet's big screen. On top of this, one can be creative as it can also be used to share tether GPS to a device located indoor, using WiFi network (server will be outdoor, client will be indoor). It has limitless possibilities...
If client app does not show up in the market, download it from www.bricatta.com
How it works :
It is very plain and straight-forward. This application solution will tether the GPS data (using WiFi) from a device with GPS feature, to another device. Both devices must be on the same WiFi network (Android device can be a WiFi hotspot). No internet connection is required for it to work (free trial uses it for advertisements). For efficiency purposes, this solution comprises of 2 small applications :
- Server (usually installed on phone, device which sends GPS data)
- Client (usually installed on tablet, device which receives GPS data)
- Smartly establish and send GPS info over WiFi
- Encrypt the GPS data before sending For security. This will avoid eaves-dropping and ensure only your devices will be able to receive the GPS data.
- Save and conserve battery by setting application's run time to your preference, so it does not need to run longer than needed.
- App can run in background without interference, and notifiy if there are errors.
- Remembers previous server settings and automatically connect when started
- Ability to disconnect clients on the server application.
- User can specify server port to use
- Scan server automatically
- Manually add server for faster access
- Touch text to copy GPS coordinates
- Able to adjust text size
How to use it in brief :
- After installing the app, you will need to ensure your device settings are correct.
- For client, ensure the 'mock locations' is enabled. It is under Settings (see screen shot)
- For server, ensure the GPS is enabled. It is under Settings (see screen shot)
- Ensure both server and client are on the same WiFi network. You can use your Android device to become a WiFi hotspot.
- Start the server and client.
- On the client, select ScanServer. To be faster, manually add-in the server IP.
- Both server and client should be in "On" status
- Wait for server's GPS to "Lock-On", and the client will automatically get the GPS data.
For more info :
Details on how to use this app : www.bricatta.com
More screen shots and examples : www.bricatta.com
FAQ : www.bricatta.com
Keywords : share GPS, tether GPS, share GPS from phone to tablet, tether GPS from phone to tablet, share GPS to tablet, tether GPS to tablet, paid edition, paid version
Thomson based routers ( this includes Thomson, SpeedTouch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private, Blink )
DLink ( only some models )
Verizon FiOS ( only some routers supported)
FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey
Huawei (some InfinitumXXXX)
Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXX
Wlan_XX ( only some are supported)
Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X )
WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX and WifiXXXXXX
Sky V1 routers
Clubinternet.box v1 and v2 ( TECOM-AH4XXXX )
EasyBox, Arcor and Vodafone
Alice in Germany
Not Works with all models and if the password is changed.
And ' understood as a possible application to retrieve lost password , and not to enter in the network of the neighbour.
Try it and send feedback .
Since version 1.4 you receive a notification when a new device is connected to your network, even when you are not using your device at that moment. You have also a register with all notifications sent so you can check when any device has connected to your network even if you shut down your device.
Do you want to find out which devices are connected to your Wifi, so you can discover if somebody not supposed to be there is connected to your wireless network ?
With "Wifi Watch" you can scan your network for all reachable devices (not only the wireless, also the wired ones), and even more, you can monitor automatically when they connect/disconnect, as the app checks automatically (only if you want, you can disable it).
You can also check out the IPs, names (hostname), MAC addresses and Manufacturers of the devices currently or recently connected (the Manufacturer is actually the one who made the network card of the device, sometimes will be the same one of the device itself, sometimes will be different), so even if they are not using the network right now, but they used it lately, you will have this info (Anyway, your router must be capable of it).
* Translated to Italian thanks to @teoincontatto
· Chegada Segura - Comunicar a chegada à portaria quando estiver em trânsito;
· Acesso a notícias, mensagens do síndico e classificados de vizinhos;
· Descontos e promoções de empresas conveniadas e prestadores de serviços;
· Consultas e reservas de datas nos espaços comuns do condomínio para agilizar e melhorar o uso;
· Envio de notificações à portaria informando sobre a chegada de visitantes, mercadorias e prestadores de serviços e muito mais!.
Faça o download, comente com seus vizinhos e implante no seu condomínio esta nova solução. Em caso de dúvidas, mande um e-mail para: email@example.com.
*** IMPORTANTE: Este app interage com o CONNECTT ADM para iPad (anteriormente chamado Meu Condomínio ADM), um aplicativo direcionado para administradores, síndicos e porteiros, que funciona apenas em iPad. Para usar o CONNECTT é obrigatório já estar cadastrado como morador em algum condomínio, e isso é possível apenas usando a versão CONNECTT ADM que funciona exclusivamente em iPad, onde é possível criar e administrar um condomínio. Para maiores detalhes fale conosco pelo email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find holes and security flaws in your network.
New features coming soon!
No Ads and will NEVER have Ads!
Please email me at email@example.com if there are any features you'd like to add to the list.
IAP (In-app Purchases) added only to allow donations. Nothing else.
This application provides you the opportunity to access the contact information of schools, colleges, universities, restaurants, hotels, hospitals, etc. Moreover users can add any other useful contact information for any other useful entity. To address the possibility of outdated information users can report any contact information for its correction.
This application is for those people who are looking for directory of Pakistan's important numbers, by the people of Pakistan and is waiting anxiously to be used. Let’s gear up to make most of this useful app.
Pakistan's First & Only Locally Developed Application Which Featured in Dawn News, Jang Newspaper, Dunya Newspaper, Express Tribune Newspaper & Ummat Newspaper.
- Tabbed Internet Browsing
- Incognito Mode: Private browse the web without saving any browser history.
- Security: Keep your browsing safe & private.
- Fast: Get to the internet faster, with quick start-up and page load times
- Supports Adobe Flash Player
- Supports Homepage, Bookmarks, History, Small Footprint and Full-screen mode.
- Super easy copy/paste
- Quick search: Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other default search engines
- User Agent settings
- Advanced Gesture feature
- Sharing: Super-easy and intuitive ways to share mobile contents through social media channels.
- Advanced Settings
* This Widget connect to a Cisco VPN Server (PIX/ASA/...) or a Fritzbox by a single click on rooted Android 2.x devices.
Attention: if your device has Android 4+ you should use VpnCilla instead because this App needs root access which is an additional security risk! (VpnCilla does not need root access and has much more features).
* VPN Widget won't work unless...
- You have a rooted (jailbreaked, unlocked) phone
- TUN device available in kernel (CONFIG_TUN=y)
- App installed on the phones internal memory (not on SD - Widgets require this)
- Placed it on homescreen as widget (not as app)
- 'Superuser' rights granted on request
* Forget it, if all this sounds scary - VPNC Widget just won't work!!
* Installation and trouble shooting:
- Install VPNC Widget on homescreen as Widget - not as App!
- Doubleclick widget to change preferences and checking prerequisites of phone (if doubleclick doesn't work, start Vpnc Widget as an App)
- Give "Superuser" rights on request (start Superuser app to verify and use newest Superuser App in case of troubles)
- Never use automatic Taskkillers (it will interrupt the vpnc service!)
- If nothing helps, activate the Debug Flag in the preferences screen and mail me after a trying to connect the session logfile:
- Supports Pre-Shared-Key (PSK) only (no SSL certificates)
- supports only one user/server profile
- profile credentials incl. passwords are stored at the phone (but hidden for apps without root access)
- if the "advanced routing" kernel feature is unavailable, the VPN connection may be lost when the WiFi hotspot renews DHCP info (you can re-connect by clicking Widget twice)
- Use this product absolutely at your own risk
- VPNC Widget is distributed on an "AS IS" basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, either expressed or implied
* Succesful tested ROMS:
- LeeDroid 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- CyanogenMod 6.1.1
- Cognition 2.3v8
- JME Rotohammer(Galaxy tab)
-*) OxygeN-2.0-RC7 (Android 2.3, based on CM7 beta)
-*) CyanogenMod 7.0.x
- and many more...
*) works but misses Advanced Routing feature in kernel image (see Restrictions/Issues)
How does it work?
1)Go out and turn on your 3G internet and gps
2)Pick a picture from nearby places
3)Edit it and share it!
This app takes pictures near your location from panoramio's directory and converts them into Nice postals!
Tired of going from stand to stand to get a Nice Postal? do it from your phone with Nice Postals!
Specially good when you go to a new place!
This app is Free Software and you can grab the source code from github!