Routers compatible: Alice Fastweb Vodafone Italia (BETA)/ Vodafone Portugal Bbox BigPond BTHomeHub Discus DLink (Zon) DMAX Eircom Huawei JAZZTEL INFINITUM Infostrada Meo O2Wireless Ono Otenet Orange privat Sapo SKY SpeedTouch Tecom Thomson Verizon Wifi Wlan YaCom Tele2 TeleTu
IT WILL SHOW HALF PASSWORD!! Read inside how to download full version!
tag: wpa wep router keygen test tester wifi wi-fi
And keep in mind that I don't get paid anything for this application. No ads, no data gathering.
!! Attention !! Newer Google devices with stock Android > 4.2 have kernel module loading disabled. PPP Widget will most likely not work on these. Try PPP Widget 2
If you get the "No driver" message, this is not the fault of PPP Widget. See the
http://www.draisberghof.de/android/pppwidget.html">FAQs at the developer's website.
- Needs root access (with "Superuser" or "SuperSU" app)
- Needs USB host
- Needs a powered USB hub (unless your device has plenty of power)
- Some devices (e.g. Samsung) need additional kernel drivers
- Your modem must provide serial ports and use the standard PPP protocol
This app is free. No ads. No data gathering.
Warning: again, there is no guarantee that every Android/modem combo will work. Don't blame me, I can test only few devices!
If your combination does not work, help with improvement. Don't just complain in a short comment. See app webpage for feedback options.
This widget is a frontend for the PPP daemon which enables Internet access over almost any USB device with modem capabilities, including mobile phones.
For 3G sticks, the usb_modeswitch tool is included to bring them into modem mode, in most cases fully automatic.
Even if this app needs root access for device preparation and building the connection, it does NOT alter any system files!
There is no guarantee that all device combinations are working - READ and UNDERSTAND the full description, check the requirement list!
Now works on Android 5.0 with full network access including Google Play downloads. Officially untested on 5.1, but there were some success reports with this system version on the Nexus 7 (2012).
Also note that this app is still young; if you get crashes, upload the bug report when asked, so that I can fix things. Or report your problems at the PPP Widget forum (see link to developer website).
- Needs USB host connection (with OTG adapter)
- Needs root access (with "Superuser" or "SuperSU" app)
- Needs a powered USB hub in most cases (modems draw plenty of power)
- Your modem must provide serial ports and use the standard PPP protocol; ask the manufacturer if unsure
This app is free. No ads. No data gathering.
If your device combination does not work, consider writing a report. Just complaining in a short comment is not helpful. I can't test each and every modem or tablet out there, obviously.
See http://www.draisberghof.de/android/pppwidget2.html for FAQs and feedback options. No E-Mail please.
This widget enables Internet access over almost any USB device with PPP modem capabilities, including many mobile phones (smartphones generally not included).
It is a complete rewrite of the previous "PPP Widget", with one of the main advantages being that additional kernel drivers are no longer required.
However, some Android devices have a "blacklist" for USB devices (like Sony Xperia Tablet Z) and may refuse to accept a range of possible USB accessories including modems.
Even if this app needs root access for building the connection, it does NOT alter any system files!
Find holes and security flaws in your network.
New features coming soon!
No Ads and will NEVER have Ads!
Please email me at email@example.com if there are any features you'd like to add to the list.
IAP (In-app Purchases) added only to allow donations. Nothing else.
For instructions on how to use the GSM Modem Emulator see:
The GSM Modem Emulator app emulates the SMS functions of a GSM modem over a WIFI connection. The modem emulator supports a subset of the ETSI GSM 07.05 and GSM 07.07 AT command specifications that is optimized to work with Diafaan SMS Server. A great feature of the GSM Modem Emulator is that it works with GSM phones as well as CDMA phones. This makes it possible to use the GSM Modem Emulator with GSM networks all over the world and also the Sprint and Verizon CDMA networks in the US.
- Send and receive SMS messages with the Android phone.
- Support for GSM and CDMA phones.
- Support for 3G and 4G phones.
- Support for multi-part long messages.
- SMS delivery reports (if supported by the network).
- International Unicode character set support.
- PDU mode only.
- No support for MMS.
- Limited support for binary messages.
- No support for USSD.
- Stock Android limits message throughput to 100 messages per hour.
Acceso directo al contenido de Facebook.
Acceso directo a Youtube con el canal oficial de vídeos de wireless y vídeos verificados: @Wirelessfordummies
Acceso directo al canal oficial de Twitter : @Wifitontos ,donde sabrás las novedades al momento.
Acceso directo a la web desde la app: www.wirelessparatontos.es
Acceso a las tiendas wifi amigas de nuestra web.
Acceso directo a la biografía de Wirelessparatontos.
Acceso directo a las noticias de Wirelessparatontos.
Acceso directo al email de contacto.
Objetivo: Wirelessparatontos App es una aplicación dedicada a ayudar a novatos en la tecnologia wireless y su seguridad.
USERS SAY ABOUT SERVERAUDITOR:
✔ Anthony Cartmell - “Best SSH client for Android An excellent app, which provides a powerful SSH terminal with many useful features for server administration from a mobile device.”
✔ Tom Laigna - “Good Best ssh client I've found. Easy to manage connections, easy to run simple commands.”
SO WHY THIS IS THE BEST SSH CLIENT?
· No ads or banners
· Universal - made natively for all popular mobile platforms
· XTerm, VT100 and vanilla terminal types support
· SSH key and password authentication
· PuTTY keys support
· Built-in RSA/DSA key generator
· Key import via SD card, File Manager Email
· Multiple SSH connections to the same host
· Local, Remote and Dynamic(SOCKS) port forwarding with built-in how-to
· Bluetooth keyboard support
· PIN code data protection
· Associate volume button or shaking gesture with actions, e.g Ctrl-Z or session closing
· 8 awesome color schemes and adjustable font size
· Landscape and portrait orientations support
· Built-in support. Feel free to ask a question if you stuck with something
· Adapted design for tablets with preview of active SSH terminal windows
· Automatic UNIX/Linux OS recognition, e.g Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, Mac OS X etc
· Traffic compression
· Background mode and Android notification bar integration
TERMINAL TIPS & TRICKS
· Single tap to switch between Edit/Preview modes
· Toggle Preview mode to scroll through session log
· One finger swipes to simulate arrow keys
· Two finger swipes to simulate Page Up/Down and Home/End
· Double tap to simulate Tab
· Long press for Copy/Paste
· Pinch gestures to increase/decrease font size
· Customisable keyboard extension with arrow keys, Ctrl and Alt, and many other useful keys.
· Double tap on Ctrl or Alt makes them pushed.
· Secure client-side encrypted(AES-256) data synchronization across all your devices: Android, iOS and Google Chrome
· SFTP client and shell integrated SFTP widget. Classic double panel file manager that supports local and remote filesystems
· Tabs for fast switch between active SSH terminal windows. The best with external keyboard
· Export of ~/.ssh/config from desktop using Serverauditor command line tool
· Home Screen Widget for rapid access to hosts and active SSH connections
· Pattern lock
· SSH Agent Forwarding. SSH keys export to intermediate servers
· All new features that will be available as part of the premium subscription
Check out the official web site for information about other platforms https://www.serverauditor.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/serverauditor
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/105011221324719838905
Serverauditor is based on JSsh library http://www.jcraft.com/jsch
Developed by Crystalnix - http://www.crystalnix.com
Wi-Fi PCAP Capture uses an external USB RTL8187 Wi-Fi card and does not require a custom ROM or root privileges.
You will need a device running Android 4 or newer (for USB host support), a working USB host mode implementation (some manufacturers do not have a working implementation), a USB OTG cable or USB host port, and a RTL8187 based wireless NIC, such as the Alfa One.
Currently other wireless chipsets are not supported, though hopefully in the future they will be. Capture from the internal wireless device is not possible at this time.
Wi-Fi PCAP Capture is GPL, source is available on the website at http://www.kismetwireless.net/android-pcap/
El AXTEL Softphone es una aplicación que utiliza el protocolo SIP, compatible con múltiples servicios de VoIP en el mundo, para hacer y recibir llamadas de voz a través de tu conexión de Internet.
Si eres cliente de AXTEL en México, activa tu servicio AXTEL Conmigo para llevar tu Línea a cualquier parte del mundo en tu Android y otros dispositivos. Para activar tu Línea AXTEL, descarga la aplicación o visítanos en http://www.axtelconmigo.com.mx para mayor información.
Con el servicio AXTEL Conmigo, podrás hacer y recibir llamadas locales, larga distancia y a celulares como si fuera tu Línea AXTEL. Olvídate de costosas facturas en tu celular por pasarte de tus minutos, o por cargos de roaming nacional o internacional. Este servicio usa el mismo número telefónico de tu Línea AXTEL y comparte las llamadas y minutos incluidos en el plan de renta mensual de la línea. No importa en qué parte del mundo te encuentres, con AXTEL Conmigo utilizas tu Línea AXTEL como si estuvieras en tu casa o negocio.
Funcionalidades soportadas por AXTEL Softphone:
- Llamadas VoIP con tu Línea AXTEL de casa o negocio
- Llamadas entre el Softphone y tu casa/negocio son gratis
- Utiliza tu libreta de contactos de tu Android
- Altavoz (speaker)
- Silenciador (mute)
- Historial de Llamadas
- Selección automática de codecs VoIP
- Soporte de Multitasking
- Soporte de tonos DTMF
- Marcación Inteligente
- Caller ID con foto de contacto
- Semáforo de calidad de llamada
- Recuperación de sesiones de audio
Está disponible tanto como para conexiones Wi-Fi y 3G.
La versión de android ha sido probada en los siguientes dispositivos:
* Galaxy S2
* Galaxy Ace
* Galaxy Nexus
- Sony Ericsson
* Optimus 4x HD
Ahora puedes unirte a nuestra comunidad "Beta Testing":
Solicita tu acceso al correo firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTA: Esta aplicación no ha sido probada aún en otros equipos, por lo que existe la posibilidad que el funcionamiento no sea el adecuado.
Since version 1.4 you receive a notification when a new device is connected to your network, even when you are not using your device at that moment. You have also a register with all notifications sent so you can check when any device has connected to your network even if you shut down your device.
Do you want to find out which devices are connected to your Wifi, so you can discover if somebody not supposed to be there is connected to your wireless network ?
With "Wifi Watch" you can scan your network for all reachable devices (not only the wireless, also the wired ones), and even more, you can monitor automatically when they connect/disconnect, as the app checks automatically (only if you want, you can disable it).
You can also check out the IPs, names (hostname), MAC addresses and Manufacturers of the devices currently or recently connected (the Manufacturer is actually the one who made the network card of the device, sometimes will be the same one of the device itself, sometimes will be different), so even if they are not using the network right now, but they used it lately, you will have this info (Anyway, your router must be capable of it).
* Translated to Italian thanks to @teoincontatto
Turns your rooted Android device into a PirateBox.
PirateBox provides a self contained network that allows sharing of files and exchange of messages anonymously.
When starting the app WiFi tethering will be started automatically which creates an open WiFi hotspot to which other devices can connect.
- Works with iOS and Windows Phone devices
- Widgets included
- Tasker/Locale plug-in
- Android Wear support
More information about PirateBox can be found here:
PirateBox for Android is Open Source.
Source code is available at GitHub: https://github.com/joschi70/AndroidPirateBox
This is a new improved version of the application IOScomm.
Previous applications supported routers only, and in the future will not be upgraded.
It is recommended that you uninstall the old version of the application and set a new one (although both will work independently at the same time).
IOScommands covers Cisco routers and switches.
For routers, covered the following areas:
7. INTER VLAN ROUTING
9. FRAME RELAY
10. SECURING THE ROUTER4
11. CDP COMMANDS
12. IP COMMANDS8
13. IPX COMMANDS
14. ACCESS LISTS
17. IP v6
18. WAN CONFIGURATIONS
19. TROUBLESHOOTING TOOLS
For switches, covered the following areas:
2. CONFIGURE IP CONNECTIVITY
3. CONFIGURE A WEB INTERFACE
4. BACKING UP A CONFIGURATION
5. DHCP SNOOPING
6. CONFIGURING PORT SECURITY
7. VLAN CONFIGURATION
8. CONFIGURE THE NATIVE VLAN
9. DTP TRUNKING MODES
10. VLAN FOR VOICE
11. VTP - VIRTUAL LAN TRUNKING PROTOCOL
12. STP - SPANNING TREE PROTOCOL
How does it work?
1)Go out and turn on your 3G internet and gps
2)Pick a picture from nearby places
3)Edit it and share it!
This app takes pictures near your location from panoramio's directory and converts them into Nice postals!
Tired of going from stand to stand to get a Nice Postal? do it from your phone with Nice Postals!
Specially good when you go to a new place!
This app is Free Software and you can grab the source code from github!