THIS APP WORKS ONLY IF YOU HAVE ROOT PERMISSION
*** FOR REQUESTS SUPPORT OR HELP ON THE CONFIGURATION WRITE ME TO EMAIL, DO NOT NEED TO WRITE REVIEWS / FEEDBACK FOR THIS ***
REQUESTS FOR SUPPORT MUST BE MADE FROM YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH WICH YOU PURCHASED THE APP
PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT SNCLABS@GMAIL.COM BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SUCCESSFUL WIFI TETHERING IS OFTEN SOMETIMES HARDWARE-SPECIFIC WITH VARYING SOFTWARE CONDITIONS.
*** If you have problems with Android 4.3 / 4.4, be sure you have DISABLED (unchecked) the "Scan always available" option following path: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> Scan always available ***
FOR T-MOBILE USERS AND NEXUS 5
Need to change your APN, simply navigate to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. Select your T-Mobile APN, and scroll to APN protocol. Change this to IPv4, and then save your APN.
Now compatible with: Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 3, Note 4 and other devices
LG G2 and LG Flex with Android 4.4.x
Games Online with Xbox or Play Station? this app can correct the problem MTU
Turn your device into a WiFi Router! WiFi Tether Router lets you use your smartphone as a WiFi hotspot without additional costs.
Most cellular providers charge additional rates on top of your smartphone data plan for tethering or hotspot usage. With WiFi Tether Router, however, you can connect to the internet via another wifi-enabled device through your carrier’s data plan that is already associated with your phone!
Compatible with most PC’s, tablets, smartphones, or other portable devices. Also compatible with Android 4.0.x 4.1.x, Android 4.2.x and Android 4.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean). Language support for Italian, English and French.
WiFi Tether Router is simple to use without complexities. Simply configure the your hotspot by first naming your personal network (located under “Configure WiFi Router”), then select “Enable WiFi Router” to begin surfing the web from your secondary device or PC.
As noted above, each individual smartphone/tablet is different in a myriad of ways, so in cases where a connection is does not work right away, please email email@example.com so that we can address your specific situation. We make every effort to respond promptly to inquiries, and you can view some of our customer service success stories in the reviews below. We are constantly improving the code and features of WiFi Tether Router, so your feedback is important!
Routers compatible: Alice Fastweb Vodafone Italia (BETA)/ Vodafone Portugal Bbox BigPond BTHomeHub Discus DLink (Zon) DMAX Eircom Huawei JAZZTEL INFINITUM Infostrada Meo O2Wireless Ono Otenet Orange privat Sapo SKY SpeedTouch Tecom Thomson Verizon Wifi Wlan YaCom Tele2 TeleTu
IT WILL SHOW HALF PASSWORD!! Read inside how to download full version!
tag: wpa wep router keygen test tester wifi wi-fi
Unlike other call filters, Root Call Blocker silently blocks calls at a system level. You need not even know its working and can choose to be notified only if specific numbers are blocked.
Supported languages: English, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Català, Deutsch, Suomi, Nederlands, Čeština, Svenska, Magyar, Polski, Român, Русский, Türkçe, 简体中文, 繁體字 and more.
Some languages are incomplete. If you want to help with a translation, visit http://crowdin.net/project/root-call-blocker-pro to get started.
• Your phone never rings and the screen never turns on
• In call widgets allow you to ignore/block calls on the fly
• Block SMS without setting RCB as your default messaging app
• Customize notifications with vibration, ringtone and LED colors
• Completely ignore spam calls and messages
• Import large lists of numbers from files, including CSV
• Block MMS and numbers containing letters
• Reject unknown, withheld, private and restricted numbers
• Keep blocked calls and messages hidden with password, dialer and pattern
• Block area codes or countries
• Native Tasker plugin
• Silent/hidden operating mode
• Cloud backup to Google Drive and Dropbox
• Google Groups integration
• SMS auto-replies
• Encrypted backups
• No more than 5 items per list
WARNING - APPLICATION REQUIRES SPECIAL ROOT/SUPERUSER ACCESS, visit our website for more information: http://fahrbot.co.uk/root
WARNING - 99% OF "IT STOPPED WORKING" ERRORS ARE CAUSED BY timed out root requests after auto-updates, to use this app together with auto-update in Play, you MUST disable re-authentication in your superuser app.
WARNING - app generally only supports devices commonly available in the West. We will ignore requests for compatibility with random knockoffs and no name provider phones.
WARNING - multi-sim devices are not officially supported, though after version 18.104.22.168 newer Qualcomm and possibly other chipsets should work. This does not mean everything will work on every phone. It means it MAY work on your phone. As a general rule more expensive will be more compatible. Stay away from Chinese devices, especially OEMs, they are likely to have custom RILs that we will never support. If you need this app and dual sim, contact us before you buy your next phone.
If you need help, use "Write to us" in the app's settings, join the community here: https://plus.google.com/communities/111767250758462769072 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
This app does not control your voicemail service. If your blocked calls are being sent to voice mail, try another blocking method or use Google Voice. You can simulate a disconnected message by forwarding busy calls to a number that doesn't exist.
OUTGOING CALL permissions are needed for hidden mode, using the dialer to enter a password.
ACCOUNTS are needed for Google Contact Groups.
SEND SMS needed for auto replies and SMS routing.
INTERNET ACCESS is for licensing and the "Write to us" feedback tool.
LOG DATA is only sent with your permission via the "Write to us" menu item in Settings. You do not have to send anything if you don't want to.
- Android smartphone/tablet with BlueDUN installed and running
- GPRS phone with Dial-Up Networking (DUN) support
- USB Stick with 3G or PSTN Modem
NO ROOTING NEEDED!!
This app is compatible with Android 4.0 , 4.1 , 4.2 , 4.3 and 5.0. It doesn't work with Kit Kat versions (4.4.*) due to a VPN issue. PLEASE DON'T WRITE COMMENTS ABOUT THIS VERSIONS!
This app works ONLY IF your device can manage VPN connections, in particular if the TUN.KO module is present. This module strictly depends on the hardware and must be compiled specifically for it. Some manufacturers prepare the firmware without re-compile that module or they even remove the file, so, it is not possible to open a VPN and not possible to use apps for the VPN (like OpenVPN or DroidVPN); please take a look to this link:
1. Create the BT pairing between this client device (with BlueVPN+ installed) and the host device or simply connect the USB stick
2. Make sure you have a valid internet connection and the BT-DUN profile on host; if necessary install the BlueDUN app
3. In case of direct modem connection (no Android phones) or USB modem, insert in the setting panel the dial phone number, the access point and the other connection parameters
4. Some 3G stick modems require the "Modem compatibility" option enabled
1. Activate the DUN service / open the BlueDUN app on host device or plug the modem USB stick
2. Open the BlueVPN+ app on client, click the BT host name or the USB device name in the list
[ First time you open the connection, you need to confirm the security alert for VPN and USB interfaces (x2)]
3. While BlueVPN+ is connected you can open a browser and navigate the internet through the bluetooth tethering or directly with USB modem
NOTE - there are applications that cannot retrieve network data from the VPN connection due to an Android bug (http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=33666), please refer to the following list:
- GMail (Only read messages, no synchronization)
- Email [ POP3 / IMAP ]
- You Tube
- Google Earth
- Google Maps ( until version 6.14 )
- Google Play (browse only)
- Google Goggles
- Kindle app
- eBay app
- Web Navigation (Chrome/Firefox/Dolphin...)
- Google Play download
- Tune In
The above list may change if the apps change their behaviour after an upgrade.
Tested with Android tablets:
- Nexus 7
- Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Samsung Tab 7 / 10.1 work fine with BT connection; for USB modems you need a OTG cable and a low power consumption USB stick or an additional powered USB hub or a battery pack like the tekkeon mp1800.
and external devices:
- Atlantis V.90/V.92 USB PSTN Modem
- Hauwei USB stick 3G Modems ( E172 , E1800 )
- BlackBerry phones (9300,Torch 9800, Bold 9900)
- Nokia phones (2730, 5800 , E5, E65, E66, N95 ,N8-00 Belle, C60-01)
- Samsung phones (SGH-L760)
If you have experience with different devices please let us know!
NOTE: As it is impossible to test all devices, in case of no-working, the money will be refunded even after the 15 minutes allowed by Google (send a refund request by mail)
I don't provide support if you add negative comment on Google Play before contacting me by email
Find holes and security flaws in your network.
New features coming soon!
No Ads and will NEVER have Ads!
Please email me at email@example.com if there are any features you'd like to add to the list.
IAP (In-app Purchases) added only to allow donations. Nothing else.
Use your 3G modem stick or your modem-enabled phone with your Android tablet's USB host for Internet access - even if it is Wifi-only. There is no guarantee that all device combinations are working - READ and UNDERSTAND the requirements below !
!! Attention !! Newer Google devices with stock Android > 4.2 have kernel module loading disabled. PPP Widget will most likely not work on these; use PPP Widget 2 which does not need kernel drivers.
If you get the "No driver" message, this is not the fault of PPP Widget. See the
FAQs at the developer's website (http://www.draisberghof.de/android/pppwidget.html). Again - move to PPP Widget 2.
- Needs root access (with "Superuser" or "SuperSU" app)
- Needs USB host function (an OTG adapter in most cases)
- Needs a powered USB hub (unless your device has plenty of power)
- Some devices (e.g. Samsung) need additional kernel drivers
- Your modem must provide serial ports and use the standard PPP protocol
This app is free. No ads. No data gathering.
Warning: again, there is no guarantee that every Android/modem combo will work. Don't blame me, I can test only few devices!
If your combination does not work, help with improvement. Don't just complain in a short comment. See app webpage for feedback options.
This widget is a frontend for the PPP daemon which enables Internet access over almost any USB device with modem capabilities, including mobile phones.
For 3G sticks, the usb_modeswitch tool is included to bring them into modem mode, in most cases fully automatic.
Even if this app needs root access for device preparation and building the connection, it does NOT alter any system files!
For instructions on how to use the GSM Modem Emulator see:
The GSM Modem Emulator app emulates the SMS functions of a GSM modem over a WIFI connection. The modem emulator supports a subset of the ETSI GSM 07.05 and GSM 07.07 AT command specifications that is optimized to work with Diafaan SMS Server. A great feature of the GSM Modem Emulator is that it works with GSM phones as well as CDMA phones. This makes it possible to use the GSM Modem Emulator with GSM networks all over the world and also the Sprint and Verizon CDMA networks in the US.
- Send and receive SMS messages with the Android phone.
- Support for GSM and CDMA phones.
- Support for 3G and 4G phones.
- Support for multi-part long messages.
- SMS delivery reports (if supported by the network).
- International Unicode character set support.
- PDU mode only.
- No support for MMS.
- Limited support for binary messages.
- No support for USSD.
- Stock Android limits message throughput to 100 messages per hour.
There is no guarantee that your specific device combination will work - READ and UNDERSTAND the full description, check the requirement list!
Be prepared to provide a detailed error report if things fail on your device. Don't just downvote the app and write "Doesn't work" in the comment. That will not improve anything. I can only test the devices that I own.
Now works on Android 5.0 with full network access including Google Play downloads. Officially untested on 5.1, but it looks like it's running well there.
Note that this app is still young; if you get crashes, upload the bug report when asked, so that I can fix things. Or report your problems at the PPP Widget forum (see link to developer website).
Note: this is NOT a regular app, it is a widget only. You will not find it in the app menu.
Make sure you know how to place widgets on your workspace.
- Needs USB host connection (with OTG adapter)
- Needs root access (with "Superuser" or "SuperSU" app)
- Needs a powered USB hub in most cases (modems draw plenty of power)
- Your modem must provide serial ports and use the standard PPP protocol; ask the manufacturer if unsure
This app is free. No ads. No data gathering.
Again, if your device combination does not work, write a report. Just downvoting and complaining is not helpful. This app works closely to the device hardware which may vary from model to model, and I can't test each and every modem or tablet out there, obviously.
See http://www.draisberghof.de/android/pppwidget2.html for FAQs and feedback options. No E-Mail please.
This widget enables Internet access over almost any USB device with PPP modem capabilities, including many mobile phones (smartphones generally not included).
It is a complete rewrite of the previous "PPP Widget", with one of the main advantages being that additional kernel drivers are no longer required.
However, some Android devices have a "blacklist" for USB devices (like Sony Xperia Tablet Z) and may refuse to accept a range of possible USB accessories including modems.
Even if this app needs root access for building the connection, it does NOT alter any system files!
No any complicated settings, just what is really needed to Share WiFi!
*Additional usage charges carrier may apply.
- smartphone or tablet with Android version 4 or higher (App Version 4.0)
- smartphone or tablet with Android version 2.3 or higher (App version 1.2.1)
Many thanks for all the encouragement and five star ratings! We are overwhelmed and extremely motivated!
*Information about the WLAN test:the integrated iperf client program makes it possible to measure the maximum data throughput via TCP and UDP between smartphone or tablet and the target computer within a network. FRITZ!App WLAN acts as a client, any remote site as a iperf server. During the tests the different parameters of the TCP/UDP protocol are altered; ping, DNS and HTTP requests are sent to gather information concerning the available bandwidth, latency, fluctuation and data loss in the network.
Information about the user rights required for this app:
• Near Field Communication: is used to control wireless connections via NFC/Android Beam
• Device ID: The device ID is used to store the password securely in each individual device.
• Call information: Along with the Device ID, the call information belong to a group predefined by Google. This call information is not used by the app.
• Microphone: The microphone and the camera belong into a group predefined by Google. This microphone function is not used by the the app.
• Access to the camera: necessary for reading the QR code
• Vibration: Haptic feedback to confirm that the QR code has been read
• Camera flash: May also be needed to read the QR code
• Wake lock: For switching the screen timeout on and off
• Change or delete contents of USB storage/SD card: For the sharing function information is cached locally before sending
• Test access to protected memory: Check for write rights on USB storage/SD card for sharing function
• Change network connectivity: Establish and clear wireless LAN connections
• Change system settings: Save sorting sequence of radio networks
• Call up wireless LAN connections: Check whether WLAN is switched on/off
• Call up network connections: Check status of wireless LAN connections
• Access to all networks: Query of the FRITZ!Box firmware/model number
How does it work?
1)Go out and turn on your 3G internet and gps
2)Pick a picture from nearby places
3)Edit it and share it!
This app takes pictures near your location from panoramio's directory and converts them into Nice postals!
Tired of going from stand to stand to get a Nice Postal? do it from your phone with Nice Postals!
Specially good when you go to a new place!
This app is Free Software and you can grab the source code from github!