Join a chat, post updates using your profile or an anonymous handle, discover local news as it breaks, and connect with students nearby, all with just a few taps!
Over 200+ colleges around the world are already signed up. Don't fall behind, unlock your university today!
Please note: you need a registered university email to signup (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org).
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Hit us up at email@example.com, or tweet @dormchat and we’ll get back to you within an hour.
Some of the featured categories of this app are:
* Funny Status Message
* Motivational Status
* Broken Heart Status
* Cute Status
* Attitude Status
* Breakup Status
* Crazy Status
* Crush Status etc...
This app will also help you to bookmark your favorite status message for future references. Some of the salient features of this app are:
1. Collection of various status message
2. Add/Remove statuses & messages from Bookmarks (Favorites) section
3. Share it with your friends through Gmail, Text message, Google+, Facebook or Twitter etc.
4. You can Post the Status Message to Facebook, or share with Whatsapp, WeChat, Twitter, Kik, Snapchat, Yik Yak and any SMS apps on your mobile...
5. Search using ID or text
6. User interactive and simple design
7. Best love status & love message collection
The app is free, and supported by ads.
Browse 4 feeds to see posts from other students. The Anonymous Ticker shows Anon posts being made now by college students around the country. Post anonymously to get into the Anon Ticker where it will be seen by college students everywhere. Your anonymous posts also show in the Local Feed, and will show in your Classmates Feed when you validate you are a student at your school. To see posts with profiles from your Classmates--and to post to Classmates with your own profile--you must first validate your official college (.edu) email. Otherwise, all posts are anonymous.
The National Posts feed is today’s top content with profiles of validated college students from around the country. Only other validated students can see those profiles.
Meet and interact with other students through posts, likes, comments and private messages.
erodr users often meet in person on campus after seeing and interacting with each other on erodr. The Map View shows the number of active Rodies nearby.
Pio will find all sorts of things for you to do...events, concerts, plays, festivals, conferences, meet-ups, all the way down to trivia at your local pub and more.
Not only does Pio find fun stuff for you to do, it also lets you easily make new friends with other pio users. You can also see what events your friends are going to be attending and you can chat with them in private rooms or in event chat rooms.
Pio isn't a social network, it's the way to manage your social life.
- Find all types of events and fun things to do
- Add your party or event, public or private
- Make new friends at events or online
- See what your friends are up to
- Upload photos and make your profile
• Explore the real, honest moments and opinions on your campus
• With one click, you can instantly experience any college campus in the country
• Instantly connect with students on any campus in the country via private chat
• Meet new people without the constraints of your identity or pre-existing network
Post anything, without usernames.
Scroll is an endless feed of whatever the world is posting.
It is not ephemeral like SnapChat or YikYak.
It is an endless, ever growing stream of posts, photos and eventually, other media.
Posts are streamed in chronological order.
Posts may be rated. Next version might have posts sorting.
You are free to post (nearly) anything.
Post as much or as little in each post as you wish. Nothing is required. Anything is permitted.
Text posts can be up to 64,000 characters, and can include clickable web or email links.
Posts can include GPS along with photo and descriptions!
Images are stripped completely of EXIF data and resaved with a random file name.
Photos, comments, locations, and more in one massive thread.
Respond to posts with @number to make your post link to their post.
Tag posts with #tags like any other network.
Future update will let you view posts with a particular tag.
You can load the feed in your app on your phone or on your browser at http://havok.ca
Post anonymously. See what the world posts.
There are no ads or adware in the software.
If you have suggestions or question, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I respond to all inquiries and love suggestions or critique.
Approximate and precise GPS for location (can be turned off)
Read/Write external storage required for camera usage
Bluetooth required for Audio, which is required for future update, also for Video, for future update
Keep this free application on your phone so that you can find “Best Mindfulness Quotes” anytime you have a few moments spare. I’ve always gained inspiration from “Best Mindfulness Quotes” and sayings, which is why I’ve decided to gather some of my favorite quotes into this free android application.
We hope you all like these superb android quotes application. Please Feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions and “Rate it 5” for our application to be improved. Developer Note : In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
- 100% free, and NO ads!
- Create and post your confessions to a realtime stream for instantaneous social interaction with other from your college (or others). Write anything that's on your mind, without fear of judgement.
- Browse confessions from college students at your specific college.
- Browse what others from colleges all around the United States have said.
- Reply to and have conversations with other anonymous college posts and confessions.
Be honest. Be true. Be open - Openly!
• Discover and Share text, links, and photos in realtime with everyone in the area
• Full control over your view radius (20 meters, 1 kilometer, or 1000 kilometers)!
Or Anywhere in the World
• Tap the location header to open/close the map
• Double tap the map to make the cricket hop over so you can discover and share at the new location!
You can also join in the chat on all your other devices by visiting http://www.qckt.me!