Cashalo is the preferred solution to unlock your financial potential. Our mobile app gives you fast, affordable, and convenient access to credit – anytime, anywhere.
How does it work?
* Download the app and register for an account using your mobile number
* Securely verify your identity in 3 simple steps through the app - no paperwork needed!
* Choose your desired loan amount and easy repayment schedule
* Cash sent to your bank account in 30 minutes*!
Join the thousands of other Filipinos using Cashalo to take control of their financial future.
Download and apply today. Salamat!
Key Product Features:
1. Seamless online experience
No cumbersome paperwork! Apply entirely online, submitting your IDs and other documents all in our app.
2. Funding in as little as 30 minutes!*
Your money goes directly to your bank account once your loan is successful.
3. Low interest rates
Very low interest rates, fixed monthly payments, and no hidden fees.
Interest rate starts from 3.95% with flexible loan term options from 15 - 45 days. A minimal one-time processing fee of 4% of loan amount is required.
Example: A loan amounting to P5000 with terms of 30 days, will pay P5405.4, inclusive or interest rate and processing fee.
4. Safely manage loans
Have complete control over your loans and payments through our easy-to-use mobile app.
* Cashalo minimum disbursement time. Typically in less than 24 hrs. Processing times may vary per user.
Privacy and permissions: When you download Cashalo, we will ask to scan government issued ID and other information to verify your identity, creditworthiness, and provide you with the fastest loan in the Philippines. We take privacy very seriously and your personal information will never be shared without your direct and explicit permission.
Required app permissions:
* Location Access - To auto-verify your address.
* Contacts Access - To easily nominate your contact references.
* Camera Access - To scan your IDs so the ID verification can be completed using Cashalo’s facial recognition technology.
Cashalo is an Oriente Express venture - a strategic partnership between Oriente (whose founders are behind internet giants Skype and LU.com) and Express Holdings, Inc., a subsidiary of JG Summit Holdings, Inc.