Qixel is all about creating minimalist images, retro characters and typography with a limited number of pixels and color palette. Make art or just use it to chill out - it's the digital equivalent of popping bubblewrap!
When you've made a real pixel masterpiece, post it on the Facebook Qixel Gallery! (facebook.com/qixelgallery)
Here's what you can do with Qixel:
- Draw pictures with 4 different pixel types: Squares, Circles, Diamonds and Triangles.
- The canvas background button flips between black or white. This has a very different effect on your qixels.
- Use the darken and lighten buttons to add shade and depth to your art.
- The triangle setting has an extra button: Rotation. Try rotating your triangles 90 degrees to make strange patterns and origami-style art.
- Use Qixel to make quirky typography.
- Write simple messages and greeting cards to send to friends.
- Make cool patterns and abstract backgrounds for websites.
- Quickly sketch out pixel characters for Minecraft.
- Create retro game graphics, and then export frames in stages to make animation.
- experiment with color: great for artists and color therapy teachers.
See some examples here: facebook.com/qixelgallery
SAVING IMAGES: (currently 2 methods)
A) The Photo button saves a compressed JPG screenshot to your device's camera roll.
B) To save a high-resolution image to your device: hold down the HOME button and POWER BUTTON (or volume down button) AT THE SAME TIME. Note from the developer: If this app proves to be useful and popular, I will update it. If you have ideas for functionality - please leave feedback on the Google Play Store and a high rating to help me to carry on with the project!
Enjoy your qixels :)
You can draw symmetrical dot painting easy and fun.
Sketch ideas, from Pop Art, to a funny picture, please draw at will picture that came to mind.
You can save to the picture into the gallery.
•Android 3.0 or later 4.x, support tablet recommended
• Zoom in and out of the screen with pinch and wipe And changes in the size of the dot
• Left-right symmetry, symmetrical, horizontally and vertically symmetrical, no symmetry
• pick up color using spuit
• Up to 10 times "Undo" and "Redo"
• Saving and Loading to the gallery
• When you rotate the tablet, the position of the screen will be initialized.
• Initializes the position of the screen when you double-tap to zoom when the move mode.
• You can show the color picker dialog when you press and hold the colors in the palette.
And image size to be stored is 512px × 512px
• You post on the SNS, such as Facebook, please use the share function of the gallery.
Once you create your beautiful picture save it as PNG or JPG to your phone, it will immediately show in your gallery. Use it as a background or share it with friends!
If you have time, comment and rate the application, but most of all have fun with it!
It is also very useful for a sprite builder especially in pixel style :)
PIXEL is an interactive LED based display for pixel art where the art can be changed from your Android device.
PIXEL Interactive displays one animation and once a user comes close to PIXEL, the animations changes to a second one.
More info on Pixel at http://ledpixelart.com