Best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn percent calculations with numbers.
Note: In mathematics, a percentage is a number or ratio expressed as a fraction of 100. It is used to calculate increase and decrease, concentration, interest and so on.
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icon
Supports KITKAT Android 4.4 and Android One
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanAppsn
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YOUTUBE Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All icons are ICS Roboto Fonts Android 4.x
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the pecentage blends in well.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Large White - Better visibility on Tablets
Black Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.2
White Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every percentage change as with some similar apps.
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more colour options PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
The Pro version version has more icons: including larger icons for tablets and multi colour icons depending on battery level. i.e 100-50% in green, 49 -20% in yellow and less that 20% in red. Please upgrade to the Pro version for the extra features or donate for your appreciation and hopefully we can keep the updates rolling.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following Versions:
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request feature.
The main features are:
- battery design - circle
- battery state in status bar
- changes colors display in charging levels: green, yellow and red.
- display lightning icon when charging.
- easy to use.
- it's free!
★ Percentage Calculator - the perfect calculator App for Android. It is easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone.
★ Percentage Calculator's strongest feature is that any value can either be a source or result of a calculation - just enter the values you know and it will tell you the remaining ones!
★ Percentage Calculator is useful in many real-life situations:
* School (mathematics, statistics, algebra)
* Business and finance (markup, profit margin, profit, loan payments, cumulative growth, inflation, doubling time, investment return rate, loan interest rate, company profits changes)
* shopping (discounts, comparison of two products that differ in quantity)
* cooking (ingredients are often shown in percentages)
* health (body mass index, fat percentage in food)
★ Simple Percentage Calculator
★ Percentage increase/decrease
★ Tip calculator
★ Discount calculator
★ Convert fractions to percentages
★ VAT calculator
★ Markup calculator
★ Profit margin calculator
★ Percentage Difference
★ Percent Margin
★ Sales tax calculator
Instantly calculate and visualize all kind of percentage calculations — for free.
It's simply the fastest way to calculate discounts, tips, interest and other percentage values.
Any input value can either be a source or result of a calculation — just enter the values you know and it will calculate the remaining one.
The supported Percentage Calculators and their possible use cases are:
• Value Calculator (Sales Tax, VAT, sSchool (mathematics, statistics, algebra), Fat Percentage in Food, Cooking Ingredients)
• Change Calculator (Percentage Increase/Decrease, Tips, Markups, Profit Margin, Shopping Discounts, Sale Price, Net/Gross Price; Return on Investment (ROI)
• Conversion Calculator (Convert Fractions)
• Growth Calculator (Business and Financial, Compound Interest, Inflation, Cumulative Growth, Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR), Doubling Time (Rule of 72))
This app allows you to carry out calculations percentages in several ways:
* a percentage of a number (eg. 30.5% of 459.6).
* a percentage increase (eg. 95.4 + 20%).
* a decrease in percentage (eg, 57 to 23.7%).
* the percentage difference between two values (eg 99.7 -> 86.6 ... %=?).
Very easy to use and intuitive.
Languages available: English, Italian.
With these three functions: "normal", "reverse" and "percentage" Percentage VAT TAX Calculator will help you to resolve the operation of calculation as below:
-Discounts or increase the percentages:
-The price with vat or tax included;
-The inital price without the vat or tax
-The calculation of the percentage that needs to be added to the primary amount.
-The calculation of the discounted percentage.
...Other calculations as well.
-Do you want to know the value without the vat or tax?
You just have to insert the final value (400) and the percentage of the tax (10) and the application “Percentage VAT TAX Calculator” will calculate the value without the vat or tax. In this case is 444,44.
-The initial price is 132 but you want to offer that for 120 ? Percentage VAT TAX Calculator ,will calculate the exact percentage to add. in this case is 9%.
- Do you want to know the value net of withholding to issue the invoice correctly? Enter the gross value and the percentage of deductions and "Percentage VAT TAX Calculator" will tell you the exact value, that value added to the deductions that will give you the profit you have decided you.
Compliant with NEC 2014, 2011, 2008, 2005 and 2002, and future updates are FREE!
Visit our website for more details: http://www.ElectricianCalculator.com/
Forget about complicated key combinations normally required for NEC calculators! With this app you'll be able to perform the following calculations in a straightforward way:
• Voltage Drop
All voltage drop calculations use NEC chapter 9 table 8 values (either stranded or unstranded), and ambient temperature is taken into consideration as per NEC chapter 9 table 8 FPN 2.
• Find voltage drop (in volts and percentage).
• Find the maximum cable length given a required voltage drop and wire gauge (for single and three phase circuits).
• Find the minimum wire gauge given a required voltage drop and distance (for single and three phase circuits).
Ampacity calculations use NEC tables 310.16 and 310.17 to find maximum ampacity or minimum wire gauge. The correction factor for temperature is used in these calculations.
• Find the minimum wire gauge given an amps value and ambient temperature (can specify if it will be in a raceway or free air).
• Find the maximum ampacity of a cable given its gauge, the ambient temperature, and if it is in a raceway or free air.
• Conduit sizing and conduit fill
Conduit and cable diameters are obtained from the tables in NEC chapter 9. Maximum fill percentages are obtained from NEC chapter 9 table 1.
• Find the minimum size conduit given the gauge and number of cables.
- Can specify the following conduit types: EMT, ENT, FMC, IMC, LFNB, LFNA, RMC, PVC-80, PVC-40 / HDPE, PVC-A, PVC-EB.
- Can specify the following insulation types: THHN, THWN, THWN-2, THW, THHW, THW-2, TW, XHH, XHHW, XHHW-2, RHH, RHW, RHW-2.
• Find the maximum amount of cables that can be used, given conduit size and type, and cable gauge and insulation.
• Motor full load current
Motor full load current values are obtained from NEC tables 430-247, 430-248, 430-250 in chapter 9.
• Find the motor full current load for DC motors, single phase, squirrel cage, wound rotor, and synchronous electrical motors from 1/4HP to 200 HP.
• Grounding conductor
Find the grounding conductor for service entrances and equipment, as per NEC tables 250-66 and 250-122.
• Capacitor KVARs
Find the capacitor KVARs that must be connected to the system in order to correct low power factors caused by inductive loads.
• Power cost
Estimate the financial cost of running a specific load. You enter your KWH rate, the load in KW, and the hours spent with the load connected, and the calculator will return the cost. You can select your own currency from the Preferences section.
The app preferences will allow you to choose to enter Values can be entered in Feet or Meters, Celsius or Fahrenheit. You can also select to use copper or aluminum cables by default, and select to use stranded or unstranded cables. You can select to use this app in English, Spanish, Italian, French, or German!
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can answer your question or comment before posting any negative reviews. We are constantly providing updates and adding new functionality. Planned updates include bend radius calculations, circuit breaker selection, SI units and more.
Note: This product is not associated with Electrician Talk, Calculated Industries, ElectriCalc, ElectriCalc Pro, nor with Electrical Calc Elite. NEC is a registered trademark of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). Electrical apps, electric apps.
CITIZEN CALCULATOR gives you all the functionality like addition, multiplication, subtraction, division, percentage
And additional functional like MU , M+, M-, Correct , Check etc.
Mark Up (MU) is our main function which is use for Business where you have to give Discounts. This function you can not show in any other App of Calculator. We also given some other function like GT in this Calc App.
Its free for all Android Devices.
Any suggestion from user are welcomed. If you like our application please Rate us our App.
Battery level indicator.
Battery indicator light.
Show battery life on android.
The display is clear and the colors help to know when it is necessary to recharge.
Check your battery level.
- Always to know what the status of the battery.
- Display color of the battery according to its percentages.
- Constantly displayed battery percentage in the status bar.
- Lightning icon appears when the battery is charging.
- Shortcut to the display of battery life time and usage statistics.
- It's free!
- Perform basic operations (addition, substraction, multiplication and addition);
- Calculate the percentage of a number;
- Use parentheses;
- Consult recent operations in order to view or compare the results of the operations that you have performed. The last ten operations are temporarily saved, they will be lost the moment you turn off your device or when the system clears its memory;
- On tablets you can view the calculator as well as your recent operations at the same time.
feel free to contact me for reporting bugs and fixing problems.
Battery Overlay Percent is the first truly customizable solution to keep your battery percentage showing without cluttering your notifications.
It'll show percentage over your battery icon or anywhere you want over your status bar.
Unlike other Battery Percent solutions this app is using overlay instead of Android's notification method. this makes nicer streamlined appearance most of the time while not wasting your notifications space.
Battery Overlay Percent is great solution for your Nexus Devices showing percentage at the most elegant way.
- Customizable size, positions and colors.
- Sound notification once charging/discharging! (optional)
- No ROOT required!
- Show percentage even on stock ROMs!
- Battery efficient (won't eat up your battery just to show you percentage...)
- Trying to use minimal permissions required.
- FREE and commercial free!
Still as many developers, If you find it valuable - there's a key for additional extra features.
- Custom Colors for different battery states.
- Custom Font Styles
- Single digit visual
- Bottom Tablet UI is unsupported!
(Nexus 7, Nexus 10 should be just fine!)
- Limited Samsung Device Support (DUE TO SAMSUNG'S FAULT!)
* Status bar changes alignment and cause overlay to look in wrong position.
* AccessibilityService makes TTS work. Disable any TTS as a workaround.
(Samsung is very aware of this bug posted by many developers).
- Russian, Pavel Yakovlev
- Polish, Michal Kucharskov.
- German, Paul Scholz
- Portuguese, Renato Henrique Marçal de Oliveira
Want your language added? feel free to contact and help translating to your language!
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: to overlay the battery.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: option to run service after boot completion.
- BATTERY_STATS: to know percentage and power source.
- com.android.vending.BILLING: premium feature check.
battery, overlay, percentage, percent, status bar
Is a simple widget, the screen is more beautiful Sumaho by simply putting the home screen, it will look lovely.
★ Integrated Converter Free version is ad is displayed.
★ configuration information
1) Simple: basic arithmetic functions
2) S, Scientific: arithmetic operations, trigonometric functions, mathematical functions
3) statistics for the mean, standard deviation,
4) notation: 16, 10, 8, and binary calculations
5) Unit Conversion: length, width, speed, weight and units conversion
6) Date of Calculation: date difference in years, months, weeks, days Calculate
7) percent: various percentage calculation
Theme support ★ two kinds: white, dark theme
★ Other user-friendly features
1) History and history storage: Specifies the number of historical management
2) Memory management: Memory Storage Management result
3) UNDO: go to the previous step, the function formula
4) Specify decimal places
5) When the initial setting: specifies the initial launch screen
Created by: Woo App software, gimwoocheol