This app allows you to carry out calculations percentages in several ways:
* a percentage of a number (eg. 30.5% of 459.6).
* a percentage increase (eg. 95.4 + 20%).
* a decrease in percentage (eg, 57 to 23.7%).
* the percentage difference between two values (eg 99.7 -> 86.6 ... %=?).
Very easy to use and intuitive.
Languages available: English, Italian.
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icon
Supports KITKAT Android 4.4 and Android One
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanAppsn
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YOUTUBE Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All icons are ICS Roboto Fonts Android 4.x
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the pecentage blends in well.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Large White - Better visibility on Tablets
Black Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.2
White Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every percentage change as with some similar apps.
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more colour options PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
The Pro version version has more icons: including larger icons for tablets and multi colour icons depending on battery level. i.e 100-50% in green, 49 -20% in yellow and less that 20% in red. Please upgrade to the Pro version for the extra features or donate for your appreciation and hopefully we can keep the updates rolling.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following Versions:
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request feature.
Instantly calculate and visualize all kind of percentages. Any input value can either be a source or result of a calculation — just enter the values you know and it will calculate the remaining one.
The supported calculators and their possible use cases are:
• Value: (Sales Tax, VAT, School (mathematics, statistics, algebra), Fat Percentage in Food, Cooking Ingredients)
• Change: (Percentage Increase/Decrease, Tips, Markups, Profit Margin, Shopping Discounts, Sale Price, Net/Gross Price; Return on Investment (ROI)
• Conversiom: (Convert Fractions)
• Growth: (Business and Financial, Compound Interest, Inflation, Cumulative Growth, Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR), Doubling Time (Rule of 72))
The main features are:
- battery design - circle
- battery state in status bar
- changes colors display in charging levels: green, yellow and red.
- display lightning icon when charging.
- easy to use.
- it's free!
★ Percentage Calculator - the perfect calculator App for Android. It is easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone.
★ Percentage Calculator's strongest feature is that any value can either be a source or result of a calculation - just enter the values you know and it will tell you the remaining ones!
★ Percentage Calculator is useful in many real-life situations:
* School (mathematics, statistics, algebra)
* Business and finance (markup, profit margin, profit, loan payments, cumulative growth, inflation, doubling time, investment return rate, loan interest rate, company profits changes)
* shopping (discounts, comparison of two products that differ in quantity)
* cooking (ingredients are often shown in percentages)
* health (body mass index, fat percentage in food)
★ Simple Percentage Calculator
★ Percentage increase/decrease
★ Tip calculator
★ Discount calculator
★ Convert fractions to percentages
★ VAT calculator
★ Markup calculator
★ Profit margin calculator
★ Percentage Difference
★ Percent Margin
★ Sales tax calculator
1. Percentage - Calculate percentages
2. Discount and Increment - Increase or decrease a value by a percentage amount.
3. Percent Of - Input two numbers to calculate the percentage of the first number based on the second number.
4. Before Discount / Mark Up - Calculate original value of a number before it has been reduced by a percentage.
5. Before Increment - Calculate original value of a number before it has been increased by a percentage.
6. Percent Change - Calculate the percentage change from one number to another number.
7. Tips Calculator - Calculate tips.
- Easily switch between calculators by swiping on the screen!
- View history of calculations
- A unique keyboard
- Move to SD
You may visit http://www.coin-soft.com to view a full changelog. Please don't hesitate to send me an e-mail should you have any enquiries or suggestions. They will be responded to ASAP.
★ Integrated Converter Free version is ad is displayed.
★ configuration information
1) Simple: basic arithmetic functions
2) S, Scientific: arithmetic operations, trigonometric functions, mathematical functions
3) statistics for the mean, standard deviation,
4) notation: 16, 10, 8, and binary calculations
5) Unit Conversion: length, width, speed, weight and units conversion
6) Date of Calculation: date difference in years, months, weeks, days Calculate
7) percent: various percentage calculation
Theme support ★ two kinds: white, dark theme
★ Other user-friendly features
1) History and history storage: Specifies the number of historical management
2) Memory management: Memory Storage Management result
3) UNDO: go to the previous step, the function formula
4) Specify decimal places
5) When the initial setting: specifies the initial launch screen
Created by: Woo App software, gimwoocheol
Best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn percent calculations with numbers.
Note: In mathematics, a percentage is a number or ratio expressed as a fraction of 100. It is used to calculate increase and decrease, concentration, interest and so on.
CITIZEN CALCULATOR gives you all the functionality like addition, multiplication, subtraction, division, percentage
And additional functional like MU , M+, M-, Correct , Check etc.
Mark Up (MU) is our main function which is use for Business where you have to give Discounts. This function you can not show in any other App of Calculator. We also given some other function like GT in this Calc App.
Its free for all Android Devices.
Any suggestion from user are welcomed. If you like our application please Rate us our App.
- Perform basic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division);
- Calculate the percentage of a number;
- Use parentheses;
- Consult recent operations in order to view or compare the results of the operations that you have performed. The last ten operations are temporarily saved, they will be lost the moment you turn off your device or when the system clears its memory;
- On tablets you can view the calculator as well as your recent operations at the same time.
- Calculate the percentage, the percentage increase and percentage decrease of a number, all in one single operation.
- Calculate the percentage change between two numbers.
- Consult recent operations in order to view or compare the results of the percentages that you have calculated. The last five operations are temporarily saved, they will be lost the moment you turn off your device or when the system clears its memory.
- Results are rounded to two decimals.
Percentage calculators can help you calculate sales prices and discounts, add VAT to a net amount or substract VAT from a gross amount etc.
- Show battery percentage in your status-bar.
- Battery widget that shows big percentage indicator and remaining time!
- Automatically calculates remaining battery time based on your recent activity! (On first use, it might take up to 30 minutes for the application to correctly calibrate)
- Does NOT consume any extra power. Unlike some other applications available.
- Multilingual: English, German, Dutch, French, Portuguese and Spanish. (If you want to help translate into more languages, please get in touch!)
- Small filesize. Takes up almost no memory.
NOTE ABOUT REMAINING TIME:
Some users are confused about the remaining time. It is calculated based on your latest activity! E.g.: Suppose you are watching a movie, which obviously drains the battery quickly. Shortly after watching you start charging, and once it reaches 100% you unplug. The app will calculate the remaining time as if you were still watching a movie! After all, this was your latest activity before you plugged in your phone. Give it some time to adjust (±30 minutes) to your new usage pattern!
Attention Android 4.0 users: You might have to reboot your phone for the widget to show up!
Cami Calculator is easy to use, because size of button is designed larger.
Support the buttons on a variety of themes, so depending on personal taste or mood, try changing the theme of a button.
Please use it habitually.
Try this powerful calculation capabilities and intuitive & stylish designed app.
Multi Calculator supports all kinds of devices.
√ Standard calculator
- Keeps the function of a pocket calculator and adds some math operators.
- Remembers the last calculation condition and check the calculation history records any time you want.
- Up to 15 digits can be entered, and all numbers can be operated.
- Use the calculator on android wear (G Watch, Gear Live, Moto 360, ...)
√ Currency Converter
- Provides real-time currency exchange rates
- Once the currency exchange rates are updated, you can use the currency converter in the offline. Before you go abroad, update once.
- More intuitive to see the currency rates with a currency abbr., name and nation flag images.
√ Interest Calculator
- Provides various options for calculating interest: Installment savings, Regular savings, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, etc.
- Enhanced compound interest calculations. Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly and Yearly are available.
- If you wonder how to gather 100 million dollar in 5 years, try the future value function.
√ Anniversary Calculator
- Keep track of your anniversaries - with a photo!
- View as D-Day or Day count
- Add photo widgets on your home screen
√ Discount Calculator
- Calculate Discount price / Discount %
- Calculate with Additional discount
√ Loan Calculator
- Supports Level payment / Fixed principal payment / Balloon payment
- Set interest only period
- Calculate any type of loan such as Mortgage, Auto loan.
√ Unit Converter
- Supports Length, Area, Weight, Volume, Temperature, Time, Speed, Pressure, Force, Work, Angle, Data and Fuel
√ Health Calculator
- Use Health Calculator for your healthy body
- Calculate BMI(Body Mass Index), BFP(Body Fat Percentage) and Ideal Weight in one screen
- Easy to switch between metric and imperial systems
√ Tip Calculator
- Calculate tip and split the bill
- Separate your bill from Sales Tax and calculate tip
√ VAT Calculator
- Calculate VAT easy and fast
√ Fuel economy Calculator
- You can calculate Fuel economy, Distance, Expected fuel amount & cost
Purchasing the premium version, you get an ad-free and support us to make better apps.
* If you encounter any problem with this App or incorrect wording, please contact us via: