Fool your fishing mates into thinking that your iphone is able to show the fish in their swim!
FishFinder is the ultimate windup tool for all types of fishing including Carp, Coarse, Fly Fishing in rivers and lakes.
This app will have your mates and you laughing your head off. Will you share your secret with them or keep them believing?
•Authentic Sonar sound
•Size of fish displayed in cm’s
•Contour of riverbed/lake
•Distance fish are away from you
•Temperature of water
Stop Guessing and Start Fishing!
FindMeFish is a great way for serious fishermen to earn extra money! And it’s a cost-effective way for anglers to learn a new to a body of water.
Stop guessing and start fishing!
- Fishing tips for specific body of water.
- Detailed instructions on bait, technique, etc for specific location.
- Leads you to EXACT location on body of water.
- Easily compare multiple guides and reports instantly.
- Receive fishing reports instantly.
- Fully integrated website.
Earn cash without waking up at the crack of dawn, gassing up the boat and spending the day baiting other people’s hooks.
- Earn money from your fishing expertise
- FREE to post
- Additional way to promote your chartered guide business
- Ability to restrict the number of people who see your secret fishing spot
- No need to wake up early and spend all day leading guests
- Zero incremental costs…No need to spend $$ on Gas, Bait, Boats, Tackle, etc.
Ratings are critical to the success of our fishing community. Star ratings (1 to 5) help establish a guide’s reputation. You can also see how many customers have contributed to the guide’s rating. To protect the guides from erroneous ratings, we only allow customers who have purchased one of their fishing reports to submit a review.
How Guides Get Paid:
FindMeFish allows guides to price their reports however they wish. If your spot is top secret, you can even set a limit on the number of people who can download the report. Just select the maximum number of reports to sell, and we will hide the report once that number is reached. The price for all fishing reports is specified in dollars. FindMeFish charges a flat 20% fee on all sales. This fee helps support the website, our employees, and fund the advertising budget we use to drive traffic to your reports.
THIS IS NOT A GAME. THIS IS A TOOL FOR FRESHWATER FISHING.
My Fishing Advisor is the freshwater fishing guide for your phone:
Decisions catch fish. Expert fishermen understand that success depends on picking the right lure or bait, and using the right presentation in the right place at the right time. The right choices depend on the time of day, time of year, the region, the water conditions, the weather and more. Each species of fish reacts differently to the conditions. There are times when the fish are easy to catch, but the people who are consistently successful are the ones who adapt to the seasonal and daily changes in fish behavior. That's where this app can help improve your fishing.
My Fishing Advisor is a powerful tool offering freshwater fishing advice. It analyzes the weather, sun and moon position, moon phase, and many other factors to determine where fish will be located, how active they will be, and what fishing lures, baits and presentations will be most effective. Select when you'll be fishing, pick your location by GPS or on the map, select the type of body of water, water conditions, and what species you want to catch. See the best fishing days and times based on the weather, water temperature, spawning related behavior, solunar factors and more. My Fishing Advisor will guide you as you select the structure and cover to fish, and what type, size, and color of fishing lure or bait. It will even help you select the right line and details like sinker weights, hook sizes, etc.
MFA features a fishing calendar to help pick the best fishing dates, plus a more detailed short-term fishing forecast that identifies the best times. You can chose a quick fishing plan or make a custom fishing plan built around your preferences for fishing techniques, lure types, locations and more.
My Fishing Advisor supports these fish species:
Bluegills & Sunfish
The pro version is ad-free, though it may suggest some name-brand lures and provide a link where the lures are available. If you prefer to see no specific products, turn off the name brand lures option in the options screen.
(If you previously purchased the My Fishing Advisor Pro Key you already own My Fishing Advisor Pro. In earlier versions you needed to have both My Fishing Advisor and MFA Pro Key installed. Now you only need My Fishing Advisor Pro.)
If you encounter problems with My Fishing Advisor, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll respond quickly to fix any issues we can, but we can only do that if you let us know the details of the issue. Thanks, and happy fishing!
Many people take an eternity to become decent bass fishermen. Hopefully these tips will help you cut through the clutter, cut down your learning curve, and become successful as quickly as possible...
Grab your copy TODAY Before Price Increase!
**** No Banner Advertising ****
We would like to hear any suggestions from you. You can mail to email@example.com
*Note: App now shows date and time that it uses to calculate lure. Some reviewers did not test the date and time functionality.
lure characteristics,colors to use and how to rig and fish them. Well now there is an app for that!
Lure Expert describes the vast number of bass lures sold in your tackle store, when to use which lure,
the colors that work best in specific conditions as well as the many ways to rig the lures.
Bass Lure Expert covers lures to catch largemouth, spotted and smallmouth bass.
A detailed user guide is available at: www.logyourcatch.com
- Track the fisherman, fish species, bait, length, weight and a photo of each fish caught.
- Record additional details for each catch in the notes field.
- Automatically records the date, time and location of each catch.
- Utilizes GPS satellites for accurate position data.
- Automatically includes the current weather conditions for every catch.
- Plots each catch on a Google Map.
- Choose from either map or satellite view.
- Display up to 9 previous trips on the map at one time to visualize catch patterns.
- Supports metric and US standard units of measure.
Edit Logged Fish
- Make a mistake while logging a catch? No problem!
- Edit all catch details for each catch at any time.
- Select a different catch photo from the Gallery.
Save Time on the Water
- Set up your data before the fishing trip.
- Preset bait, fisherman, waterways, fish and trips.
- Select data from simple drop down lists when logging a catch.
- Back up your data to the SD card.
- Optionally copy it to your PC for safe keeping.
- Export all of your catch data as a spreadsheet.
- Export all catch data as a KML file and open it in Google Earth.
- Includes a moon phase (solunar) calendar that shows the moon phase for your location.
- Check the current conditions and the weather forecast for your upcoming trip!
- Weather includes location, condition, wind speed and direction, pressure, humidity and visibility.
- Displays the current sunrise and sunset times.
- Contains a 5 day weather forecast.
- Include bait type, make, model, length, weight, color and a photo of the bait.
- Includes the trip date, fishermen on the trip, water clarity and generic trip notes.
- View detailed trip reports for every fishing trip.
- Trip reports include all data collected during the trip.
- Click to display a full size photo of every fish caught.
- Catches by Bait Report
- Catches by Angler Report
- Catches by Species Report
- Catches by Trip Report
- Send any trip via email to a friend.
- Send a nicely formatted trip report by email that includes all fish caught on a trip.
- Simple, modern user interface.
- Highly contrasting colors for excellent visibility in direct sunlight.
Visit us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Add us to your circle on Google+:
INTERNET - Download Google Map data, download weather information.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Download Google Map data, download weather information.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Store Catch photos to the SD card.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Provide accurate GPS location for marking fish catches.
- Enhanced GPS navigation for use on rivers, lakes and the ocean (saltwater).
- Setup waypoints and navigate back to them.
- Display waypoint location, bearing, time to arrival, distance and speed.
- Fish finder tool.
- Keep a detailed fishing journal.
- Enhanced fishing log book for use by tournament and recreational fisherman alike.
- This app will become your electronic fishin' buddy and companion.
- Mobile fishing advisor to help you chose the correct lure and tackle.
- Support for additional species: perch, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, walleye, striped bass, trout, salmon, northern pike, muskie (musky), catfish, crappie, drum, gar, sauger, bluegill, rock bass, carp, sunfish.
Save your fishing spots from your current location or by providing known latitude and longitude, press on navigate button and off you go! This little app will take you to your spot without breaking a sweat. No need to spend hundreds of dollars on buying expensive GPS equipment, sonar or fish finder download this app to your android phone or tablet and off you go!
- Save spots from current GPS coordinates
- Save spots from known GPS coordinates
- Settings allow you switch between distance units (kilometers/miles)
- Edit created spots
- Spot accuracy meter when saving (no bad GPS coordinates!)
- View your spot on the map
- Navigate mode that will guide you to your spot
- Distance to the spot
- Bearing to the spot
- Map and bearing view in navigate mode
- Browse your spots on the map
- Tide level graph
- Moon phase graph
It doesn't matter what your target species are, Tuna, Bass, Salmon, Trout or Shark this app works for fresh water as well as for salt water!
Don't wait, download this app and enjoy worry free fishing all year round!
* Note: requires Adobe AIR which wil be installed automatically
Men would wait for them to bite.
Then FishHunter came along and changed the game of fishing!
FishHunter helps humans hunt fish, in every way imaginable; this app is CHANGING THE GAME OF FISHING!
Who will love this? Anybody who likes to catch fish!
Coupled with the most advanced sonar fishfinder available on the market, FishHunter is the best all-in-one fishing app, providing best-in-class mobile tools to plan, execute and celebrate fishing trips.
FishHunter fishing app is a handy field guide designed to help users become better fishermen.
- Catches function allows users access to a very extensive log-book creation system which allows users to track their own and others’ catches; type of fish, weight and length, bait used, alongside the actual pictures of the most memorable occasions.
- Maps, users can harness GPS systems to pinpoint their catches on marine maps loaded with memory and social sharing features as they log details for their own continuous improvement.
- Fish Species Database details the preferred habitats of over 150 different game fish alongside bait suggestions and tips for catching each different creature.
- Moon Cycles – app charts nine different phases of the moon, dates and proper times for Solunar Fishing.
-Photo Contests - FishHunter photo contests offer registered users exclusive access to great prizes and nation specific community events.
- Place unlimited PINs and store unlimited Catches
Sharing & Networking
Share proof to back up sensational fishing stories. Display catch info and photos instantly on Facebook, Twitter or email through the FishHunter social sharing and networking abilities. Follow other FishHunters (app users) and share as much or as little info as you like.
My Fishing Companion is built to take as little time as possible to save your info so you don't have to spend time entering data while out fishing like many other apps do. You also have the ability to enter your data at a later time so you don't have to even stop fishing.
Want to help translate the app into your native language? Head on over to Crowdin to contribute:
Not sure the Pro version is right for you? Download the Lite version first to try before you buy.
• View/Save/Edit your Fish, Gear, Locations and Trips
• Attach photos, video and audio clips to your data
• Mark fish as Favorites for quick access to your lunkers
• Export Fish to CSV (Press menu on Fish list screen)
• Organize your Fish by Fishing Trips
• Add locations by map, zip code or current GPS location
• Lookup Weather for any location in the world
• Customizable Units of Measurement
• Moon Phases
• Share your data with others
• Main Dashboard gives quick access to all your latest data
• A simple, clean and easy to use interface
• Import/Export your data to SDCARD
• Much more!
Many more features to come and almost every feature being added to the app now is user requested, so feel free to request features, suggest improvements or report any bugs that you encounter by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or go the the "More" option of the App's Main Menu.
Stay up to date and request features by joining us on Facebook:
And Google Plus:
Perfect for fishing any species of fish including bass, trout, salmon, etc., as well as freshwater and saltwater fishing.
By downloading this application, you agree to the EULA located at http://myfishingcompanion.com/eula.aspx
Note: This app uses ACRA for anonymous crash reporting and Google Analytics to collect anonymous usage statistics, used to help improve the app in the areas used the most.
* Greatly increase your odds at catching that big bass!..
* Learn how to tell the difference between bass...
* Discover what to take into consideration for finding the right bass fishing hole!...
* The major mistakes & secrets to bass fishing...
* Learn all the styles and especially bass fishing techniques...
* How to determine the best lure to use to catch bass...
* The techniques the pros are using to reel in the big ones!...
* How to determine the bass predictable behavior to catch them...
* Discover the best time of the day to catch a bass...
* How to know what rod & reel you should be using...
* Learn the angling techniques used to catch the big bass...
Plus... You'll Also Learn Things Like:
* The techniques you need to use when fishing out of a boat...
* Learn the basics of the weights and sinkers you should be using...
* Discover the hype around the buzz baits for reeling in the big bass...
* Using Jigs successfully uncovered...
* Discover what water temperature is key when your fishing for bass...
* Plus much MUCH More!
Many men have found bass fishing quite a relaxing experience. Although Bass fish have been known to be quite a fighter and a struggler the sheer excitement of waiting and finally snagging it releases certain chemicals into the body that provides a euphoric feeling making the experience all worthwhile and satisfying.
The popularity of Bass fishing has garnered over the years and has grown to an all time high with more and more people discovering its joys. Some though are reluctant to start because they have not got a single shred of idea on what to do. Here are some tips to get you started and some secrets to act like an experienced bass fish catcher.
Artificial baits have been known to catch quite a few Bass! You can also use baitfish, such as a mullet, with much more visually attractive artificial bait over it or with its backbone removed so that it swims more naturally and with a 2-ounce egg sinker on the hook to keep it just under the waves.
The best way to get a surface fish, as in any other fishing, is to be sure you keep your distance. Fishing down the creek would help if the water flow is fairly decent. It doesn’t have to be a lot but enough to keep your bait moving. If there are any bushes, trees, or shrubs around try to hide behind them then cast your line in (fly fishing rods are great for this matter).
But remember, to quietly sneak up to them. Any hole with a lot of fish in a river or creek takes a lot of patience. If they hear or see you, you’ll probably not get any bites. Also look for rocks around the creek. If the soil is moist or damp, lift up the rocks and you may find some native worms.
For night time bass use a black jitterbug. Replace the hooks with better hooks and if there’s no moon then use some sort of glow in the dark paint on the under side of the lure or they will miss it a lot.
Water weeds extending about five feet out into the water are a very good source of bass cover. You can run any kind of artificial bait along the edge of them and usually snag one or two. Or you can put a weed less worm right in the middle of the weeds.
Try to look for underwater structures like big rocks and big stumps. They serve as cover for the bass. Try all the kinds of lures that you can. Cast in one area around five times just to see if there is any fish that need teasing.
So, go ahead and grab your free app on bass fishing now and start catching the big one!
bass fishing guide
bass fishing tips
bass fishing guides
bass fishing techniques
bass fishing videos
Bass fishing is a very popular fishing sport that can be both relaxing and challenging at the same time.
This ‘how to’ guide, will help, give you background information, handy tips and pointers to ponder, consider, try, master and ENJOY!
The following useful guide are ideal of beginners. This sport is not difficult. Shape YOUR OWN PERSONAL APPROACH to catching Bass, AND THEN more, bigger, more often, consistently and regardless of conditions, considerations, and or interplay of other random factors.
This application can help you to improve your bass fishing skill.
- useful bass fishing guide 101.
- You can share this guide to others.
- Easy to use.
I've developed this app for all fishing lovers and I've added videos related to this topic.
The videos will show you:
♦ How to lure Smallmouth Bass & Largemouth Bass.
♦ Bass Rattle Insert.
♦ Beginner DIY Spinnerbait Tips & Tricks.
♦ Potomac River Bass.
♦ Bass Fishing Inspiration.
♦ Striper Fishing with Large Swimbaits.
♦ Different people's experience and studies on Bass Fishing.
♦ The Perfect Bait for a Monster Striper.
...plus much more... Please keep visiting the app frequently as I'll keep updating this with more tips, videos & resources related to this topic.
It doesn't matter if you've never fished a day in your life, or you're the best fisherman in the world... This Bass Fishing guide will help you not only land more Bass, but make you feel more like the PRO that you really are!
Get the bass fishing tips you're looking for with the "Bass Fishing 101" App includes The Bass Fishing 101 eBook, the Bass Fishing 101 news feed and the Bass Fishing 101 video feed.
In this bass fishing app you'll find:
What are we fishing for again? The Target: ‘Bass’ defined
Knowing and Going where the fish are – Locating, Luring and Acquiring the target
The basics of Bass Fishing – An overview
Tools of the trade: Tackle, Boats, Accessories, Lures and Baits (all about plastics, spinners, crank and others- top-water and specialty lures)
Water, Weather, Timing and Other Environmental Aspect, Facets and Considerations for Bass Fishing
Techniques for Bass Fishing like a Pro (worms, skipping, Ripping, Drift trolling,Flyrodding)
Mistakes and Secrets to Bass Fishing
Styles and Specialty Bass Fishing Techniques
Final Thoughts: Summary and Conclusions
References And Other Handy Books On Bass Fishing
APPENDIX 1: Bass Fishing
This version of SonarCards™ contains your choice of a card package for either Lowrance HDS® or Lowrance HDS® Touch fishfinder/chartplotter units. Other card packages will be available in the near future for those with different units. You’ll be able to purchase new card packages within the application. First time purchasers can select from any one of the available sets when they first use the application. And they can then purchase additional card packages as they are available.
This application runs on phone and tablet devices.
Helps you Find Florida's Bait & Tackle,Fishing Piers, Boat Ramps, Fishing Holes, Fishing Charters,Dock Access.
Fish Images, (Basic Regulations) Know how to measure the fish? Shown on diagram with each Fish Image.
Compass With Bearing, Heading, Distance and your Speed.
This is a Must Have App. For any Fishermen!
Florida's Fishing regulation Information, is updated regularly.
Tap each list for Info and tap again for directions , compass and images. also with images you can turn phone so image is larger.
We Hope, We can help you Catch your Big ONE!
TAGS: fishing, bait and tackle, fishing holes, boat ramps,fish,dock access,bait shops,compass,Droid Florida's fishing buddy, Fishing Buddy,Compass, Fishing, Boat Ramp, Ramps, Bait,Tackle, Charters, Fish, Fish Image, fish Images, Sport, Fish Finder, Fish Id ,Regulations, Fish Regulations,Florida Regulations, Florida Fish Regulations, Sizes, measuring tips, Dock access, Seasons, Fish Seasons, Sport fishing,Fish Sizes, Florida Visitor, Visitng Florida, Water Front Restaurants, compass , gps, FishOn, Fish on
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide fishing regulations in good faith, but it is a daunting task to remain current with Fl fish regulations for they update regularly and unnoticed, all though we hope to have the most updated regulations from FWC the florida wildlife comission. Do not rely on the regulations posted here. We can not be held liable for any damages from your reliance on them. If you notice any inconsistencies, please contact us at email@example.com
More from developer
Featuring high definition pictures of plants in different stages of growth to help provide a good way to identify them while you are hiking through the woods.