Fool your fishing mates into thinking that your iphone is able to show the fish in their swim!
FishFinder is the ultimate windup tool for all types of fishing including Carp, Coarse, Fly Fishing in rivers and lakes.
This app will have your mates and you laughing your head off. Will you share your secret with them or keep them believing?
•Authentic Sonar sound
•Size of fish displayed in cm’s
•Contour of riverbed/lake
•Distance fish are away from you
•Temperature of water
This app is made for our Wireless Floating Fish Finder 「SONA.rBall」.
This app enables you to detect fish underwater, and to research the water bottom and its geography, by linking your smartphone to our fish finder 「SONA.rBall」. Intuitive to use! Fits perfectly bank fishing, lake fishing, and shore fishing!
- Fish View: Perfect display mode for beginners. Enjoy the cute fish marks, sound and vibration to alert you that fish or a school of fish has been detected.
- Sonar View: Display mode designed for users accustomed to advanced fish finders.
- Water Temperature (surface temperature)
- Water depth
- Check at first sight the surface, bottom and fish location!
Only 「SONA.rBall」can help you analyze the environment around you and increase your catches number!
「SONA.rBall」 is becoming a standard for all fishermen worldwide!
(You need to purchase SONA.rBall from your nearest tackles shop in order to use the Scan Function)
And more! Enjoy these useful features:
* Environment information
- Your favorite place weather forecast
- Tide information (may vary depending on the country)
- Moon phases
* Fishing diary SNS 「totobook」
- Save your catches, share them to the world, and check fishermen performance from all over the world!
- The interface has a great and pure design. Choose your catches name and fishing style from a wide list!
- Save and link your catches on the cloud and enjoy 「totobook」 service through our Web SNS totobook.net!
* Useful features
- Camera function
- Share your catches pictures through Facebook and Twitter
Purchase 「SONA.rBall」 from your nearest tackles shop!
For any inquiries or questions, contact your nearest shop or mail to: SONA.rBall@cho-co.jp (English supported)
This is a powerful tool offering freshwater fishing advice. It analyzes the weather, sun and moon position, moon phase, and many other factors to determine where fish will be located, how active they will be, and what lures, baits and presentations will be most effective. See the best fishing days and times based on your target fish species, the weather, water temperature, spawning related behavior, solunar factors and more. It will guide you as you select the structure and cover to fish, and what type, size, and color of fishing lure or bait. It will even help you select the right line and details like sinker weights, hook sizes, etc.
MFA features a fishing calendar to help pick the best dates, plus a detailed short-term fishing forecast that identifies the best times. Chose a quick plan or make a custom plan built around your preferences for techniques, lure types, locations and more.
MFA can help you catch:
Bluegills & Sunfish
The app is ad-free, though it may suggest some name-brand lures and provide a link where the lures are available. If you prefer to see no specific products, turn off the name brand lures option in the options screen.
*Note: App now shows date and time that it uses to calculate lure. Some reviewers did not test the date and time functionality.
My Fishing Companion is built to take as little time as possible to save your info so you don't have to spend time entering data while out fishing like many other apps do. You also have the ability to enter your data at a later time so you don't have to even stop fishing.
Want to help translate the app into your native language? Head on over to Crowdin to contribute:
Not sure the Pro version is right for you? Download the Lite version first to try before you buy.
• View/Save/Edit your Fish, Gear, Locations and Trips
• Attach photos, video and audio clips to your data
• Mark fish as Favorites for quick access to your lunkers
• Export Fish to CSV (Press menu on Fish list screen)
• Organize your Fish by Fishing Trips
• Add locations by map, zip code or current GPS location
• Lookup Weather for any location in the world
• Customizable Units of Measurement
• Moon Phases
• Share your data with others
• Main Dashboard gives quick access to all your latest data
• A simple, clean and easy to use interface
• Import/Export your data to SDCARD
• Much more!
Many more features to come and almost every feature being added to the app now is user requested, so feel free to request features, suggest improvements or report any bugs that you encounter by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or go the the "More" option of the App's Main Menu.
Stay up to date and request features by joining us on Facebook:
And Google Plus:
Perfect for fishing any species of fish including bass, trout, salmon, etc., as well as freshwater and saltwater fishing.
By downloading this application, you agree to the EULA located at http://myfishingcompanion.com/eula
Note: This app uses ACRA for anonymous crash reporting and Google Analytics to collect anonymous usage statistics, used to help improve the app in the areas used the most.
A detailed user guide is available at: www.logyourcatch.com
- Track the fisherman, fish species, bait, length, weight and a photo of each fish caught.
- Record additional details for each catch in the notes field.
- Automatically records the date, time and location of each catch.
- Utilizes GPS satellites for accurate position data.
- Automatically includes the current weather conditions for every catch.
- Plots each catch on a Google Map.
- Choose from either map or satellite view.
- Display up to 9 previous trips on the map at one time to visualize catch patterns.
- Supports metric and US standard units of measure.
Edit Logged Fish
- Make a mistake while logging a catch? No problem!
- Edit all catch details for each catch at any time.
- Select a different catch photo from the Gallery.
Save Time on the Water
- Set up your data before the fishing trip.
- Preset bait, fisherman, waterways, fish and trips.
- Select data from simple drop down lists when logging a catch.
- Back up your data to the SD card.
- Optionally copy it to your PC for safe keeping.
- Export all of your catch data as a spreadsheet.
- Export all catch data as a KML file and open it in Google Earth.
- Includes a moon phase (solunar) calendar that shows the moon phase for your location.
- Check the current conditions and the weather forecast for your upcoming trip!
- Weather includes location, condition, wind speed and direction, pressure, humidity and visibility.
- Displays the current sunrise and sunset times.
- Contains a 5 day weather forecast.
- Include bait type, make, model, length, weight, color and a photo of the bait.
- Includes the trip date, fishermen on the trip, water clarity and generic trip notes.
- View detailed trip reports for every fishing trip.
- Trip reports include all data collected during the trip.
- Click to display a full size photo of every fish caught.
- Catches by Bait Report
- Catches by Angler Report
- Catches by Species Report
- Catches by Trip Report
- Send any trip via email to a friend.
- Send a nicely formatted trip report by email that includes all fish caught on a trip.
- Simple, modern user interface.
- Highly contrasting colors for excellent visibility in direct sunlight.
Visit us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Add us to your circle on Google+:
INTERNET - Download Google Map data, download weather information.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Download Google Map data, download weather information.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Store Catch photos to the SD card.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Provide accurate GPS location for marking fish catches.
- Enhanced GPS navigation for use on rivers, lakes and the ocean (saltwater).
- Setup waypoints and navigate back to them.
- Display waypoint location, bearing, time to arrival, distance and speed.
- Fish finder tool.
- Keep a detailed fishing journal.
- Enhanced fishing log book for use by tournament and recreational fisherman alike.
- This app will become your electronic fishin' buddy and companion.
- Mobile fishing advisor to help you chose the correct lure and tackle.
- Support for additional species: perch, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, walleye, striped bass, trout, salmon, northern pike, muskie (musky), catfish, crappie, drum, gar, sauger, bluegill, rock bass, carp, sunfish.
You don't have to imagine. It's all right here in the GPS Fishing Guide to Pennsylvania!
Almost 5000 predefined fishing destinations are included with detailed listings of the species you'll find, regulations that apply, and the seasons size and creel limits for every species.
A waypoint function allows you to store your own GPS enabled fishing destinations with just the touch on a map. You can enter and edit your own data or fishing logs and share you waypoints with your friends.
The "Go" button passes coordinates directly to your phone's navigation software giving you turn-by-turn directions to both predefined destinations and your custom waypoint. You can even touch any interesting location on the map to make a temporary waypoint and touch "Go". You are immediately on your way!
When in the field, a "Target" function displays your target location on the map and calculates its distance and compass bearing from your current location. This is a great tool when navigating in the wilderness or just calculating distance.
An advanced menu allows you to search for any river, lake or stream, or drill down using specific criteria such as fish species, fishing regulation, motor type and more. All results are listed in distance order from your current location allowing you to find the closest fishing no matter where you are.
BONUS - With the exception of our customized Pennsylvania fishing data, many features including USGS maps, waypoints and Touch-N-Go driving can be used throughout the United States. This is more than just a PA fishing app. Use it wherever you go!
For Trout Anglers - This GPS Fishing Guide lists "Approved - Stocked Trout Waters", "Erie Steelhead Waters", "Special Regulation Waters", "Class A Trout Waters" and "Wilderness Trout Waters." You can even "Search All Trout Waters" to find any trout stream by name.
For Bass Anglers - Target the "Big Bass Lakes" or search all rivers, lakes and streams holding Smallmouth, Largemouth, or Spotted Bass. No matter how you search, your results are always listed in distance order.
Target Other Species - You can narrow your search to find the hotspots for just about any species. Find Striped Bass, Muskie, Walleye, Pike, Pickerel, Shad, Channel Catfish, Crappies, Perch and more!
For Boaters - This GPS Fishing Guide is an ideal tool. Search for lakes based on the type and size motor on your boat. If you have a 20 horsepower motor, you can find those lakes where your boat is legal. You can even find the many public access boat launches on Pennsylvania's rivers and streams and get detailed information including the type of ramp, trailer parking available and more.
Make the most of every fishing outing with The GPS Fishing Guide to Pennsylvania!
NOTE: This app will function on devices without a GPS receiver however a GPS receiver is required for accurate point-to-point navigation and for use as a handheld GPS in the field. GPS add-on units are available from third party manufacturers to enable GPS for devices that do not include a receiver. For offline use where no Internet connection is available, USGS and fishing maps must be downloaded while still on-line and connected. Any USGS and fishing maps downloaded online will be available for offline use. Please see the help
tutorial for details.
To learn more, A comprehensive tutorial is available on the developer website. Please feel free to browse our tutorial
Need a Rapala lure to fish for pike and trout or a bass spinnerbait? Here you can learn all you want.
- How to Fish With Rapala Lures.You can learn Rapala Instructions Jerk Fishing Crank Fishing Troll Fishing and Tips&Tricks.
- How to Tie Lures to Fishing Line.Instructions Tips & Warnings
- How to Fish Using Lures Instructions Methods of Fishing With Different Lures Tips & Warnings
- How to Use Crank Baits Instructions
- How to Fish a Crank Bait Tips & Warnings
Follow us on TWITTER: @ifindfishing
We have hit over 42,500+ downloads, 3000+ venue comments and 10,000+ friendly fisherman using our fishing apps per month. Thank you all for your support! Please share this app with your friends.
Find over 1490+ Coarse, Fly and Sea fishing venues shown on your Smartphone. The app also shows over 420 tackle shops in the UNITED KINGDOM & IRELAND.
LATEST VENUE COUNT - 1927 (highly accurate):
- 470 Fly fishing venues
- 856 Coarse fishing venues
- 179 Sea Charters
- 422 Tackle Shops
REMEMBER: This a DAY TICKET fishing venue search app. Private, syndicated or member only venues will NOT appear in our database.
- Find closest carp fishery, fly fishery, sea boat charter or tackle shop
- Find day ticket fisheries near a closest future or current postcode
- Get directions from your current location to the each venue with the maps app.
- Call or email each venue to arrange bookings or find out information for each venue (provided this information is available)
- Add new fisheries (with built in GPS locator)
- Review and add comments & photos to venues
- Leave comments about fisheries
- We have meticulously located each and every fishery in our database (includes a geolocated Longitude and Latitude of every fishery in our database.)
The fish database includes most native species that can be caught in the British Isles. This database includes multiple images and comprehensive descriptions including colouration, size, growth rates and spawning habits. Knowledge of best methods including tackle, and feeding habits are also included in the description. The species range within the UK is often discussed.
The tackle guide describes the various rods used by anglers in great detail, with sections given over to float, ledger, feeder and fly fishing. The application also discusses the rods test curve, the different rod guides including construction materials, and the types of rod joint used today. The reel section describes the different types of reel available today, including centre pins and fixed spool, to multipliers. Pros and cons of each are discussed and to which are more suitable for the type of fishing required. Lines, hooks, nets floats, flies and other essential pieces of kit are all discussed.
The bait guide includes sections on particle, natural, manufactured, ground, imitation, dead and artificial baits. Each section describes many of the popular baits and to what target species they apply. Maggots, lobworms, various larvae, hemp seed, tares, sweetcorn are described in detail. The fly sections include popular wet, dry, nymph, larvae and pupae, streamer, and bug flies used on rivers and lakes.
The method section illustrates with the aid of diagrams best fishing practices for each of the main disciplines. Float fishing on both still and running waters are discussed, including sections dedicated to casting and striking including playing and landing the fish.
The comprehensive feeder sections include the most popular rigs used by anglers today. Various rigs are discussed with the aid of illustrations include the chod, hair, helicopter, and zig rigs. Other rigs include the popular method feeder and the running leger which warrant sections all to themselves.
Pole fishing methods are not forgotten with sections describing also with the aid of diagrams various set-ups for both still and running waters.
The fly fishing sections describe set-up and best practices for trout on still and running waters and grayling including best rain-fed tactics. Each section includes illustrations to help re-enforce the descriptions.
Predator fishing is not forgotten, with a comprehensive section discussing pike and dead-bates. Various rigs and tactics are discussed including 'stret pegging', the float leger rig, and the float paternoster rig.
The knot guide includes sections on the most popular knots for attaching hooks, and line to line. Knots include the albright, blood, grinner, half blood, knot-less and many more. Each section contains in depth step by step instructions backed up with colour illustrations that makes the process as seamless as possible.
These sections allow the user to supply a postcode and retrieve a list of tackle stores or fisheries in distance order from the supplied postcode. Postcodes can be partial or full. Note for greater accuracy the full postcode is best supplied.
The application allows the user to view details about the store or fishery, including name, full address including email(where known) and web address(where known). The fisheries section will also display a list of the known species at a particular fishery (where known).
The user can also ask the application for directions to a store or fishery and this will launch the appropriate map application on the device. Annotations can also be placed on the internal map in relation to the current location. Please note that differences exist between the map applications.
Please note your device needs a minimum of Android 2.3.3 to run this application which works on phones and tablet devices.
Bass fishing is a very popular fishing sport that can be both relaxing and challenging at the same time.
This ‘how to’ guide, will help, give you background information, handy tips and pointers to ponder, consider, try, master and ENJOY!
The following useful guide are ideal of beginners. This sport is not difficult. Shape YOUR OWN PERSONAL APPROACH to catching Bass, AND THEN more, bigger, more often, consistently and regardless of conditions, considerations, and or interplay of other random factors.
This application can help you to improve your bass fishing skill.
- useful bass fishing guide 101.
- You can share this guide to others.
- Easy to use.
Need a Rapala lure to fish for pike and trout or a bass spinnerbait? Here you can search and find all you want.
In this app you can find an easy "Search" button as well as many easy link buttons to find your preferred:
Deal of the day
You can also find many discounted products, delas and outlet price for a great low price shopping.
Disclaimer: In this app you can find different products links. We can be affiliated with them, but we do NOT claim to be them! We NOT collect and receive any Your Personal information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, credit card number, or phone number, etc. All Third Partie parts policies are published on their own websites.
Trademarks and Copyrights of Third Parties. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Social Bass is a free and very easy to use fishing reporting and logging app from socialbass.net. We have brought Social Bass to your pocket with this application, you can scour the network for hundreds of reports, telling you the best fishing spots and the places that would be best to avoid. This is truly the social future of fishing. See all recent reports, the most popular reports and the closest to you. Look on the map to see where the reports were filed, so that you can get to the best spots within minutes. Found an interesting report? Add it to your favourites, so that you can refer back to it later.
- Report your catch and share it publicly
- Search for a report, by location, etc
- Locate yourself manually or use GPS to do so
- View reports as a list or on a map
- Fishing Regulations for every State
- Official Social Bass mobile application
- The most active users are rewarded with fishing gear, tours and more!
Right from the palm of your hand, you can log into the service or register with ease. You will be taken straight to the dashboard; from here you can report a catch, search for a report, favourite a report or log out. When you catch a fish, we can simply pinpoint your location using GPS, however, if more accuracy is needed, you are able to select one manually. Fill in the information form and hit submit. Your catch in now public - convenient, right?
Social Bass is not only about function - it is also beautifully simple to use. We know that you do not want technology to get in your way when fishing so we have made the Social Bass app as easy as possible to use. Within a couple of clicks you can get to the information you want - nothing complicated. Jump straight back to the main dashboard instantly: get to what you want, when you want.
• Tournament news from all of our series: The Bassmaster Classic, Elites, Opens, Nation and College.
• How-to advice from the top pros that will help you catch more fish.
• Details on the latest fishing gear.
• Inspiring stories on the people, places, foods and more that make up the B.A.S.S. lifestyle.
Featuring high definition pictures of plants in different stages of growth to help provide a good way to identify them while you are hiking through the woods.