Do your kids love eating fun foods like cowboy hotdogs and dancing corn? Do they enjoy cute healthy snacks like happy carrots, and puzzles too? Look no further. Recipe for Fun: Cute Toddler Food Puzzles is a fun animated puzzle game for toddlers, preschoolers, and kids from ages 1 to 6.
Recipe for Fun: Cute Toddler Food Puzzles includes twelve different kid and toddler friendly, jigsaw-style puzzles with options to change the number of pieces and remove other helpers. The puzzles start off easy to play and can be made more challenging- perfect for the little one in your life who loves eating healthy snacks, funny foods, and puzzles!
This high quality food puzzle app features virtual jigsaw pieces for learning shape recognition and matching- great for educational purposes or just for fun! Good for one of your child's first puzzle games.
* Fun, cool, and creative graphics by illustrator Jenny Tiffany.
* 12 different fun food puzzles to choose from in this game!
* Fun interactive stars and bubbles to pop, animated breakfast foods, or dancing fun snacks at the end of each puzzle!
* Choose your own difficulty! Increase the number of pieces from 9 up to 24 as your child's fine motor and spatial skills improve!
* Easy for kids to use and control.
- Does not contain links to social networks
- Does not use data collection tools
- Does not contain 3rd party ads
- Does include links to apps by Scott Adelman in the App Store and links to more art by Jenny Tiffany.
- Contains a single in-app purchase for the full version behind a parent gate