**How to add widget
1.Long press the empty place on home screen
3.Click "Super Widget - Switch" to add.
**What should I do if I cannot uninstall the app?
1. Open “Settings“ in Home
2. Select “Location ＆ Security -> Select device administrators“
3. Unchecked permission of "Super Widget - Switch"
4. UNINSTALL the switch widget as normal
1.Wifi,MobileNetwork,GPS,Brightness,Bluetooth,Auto-sync,Airplane mode,Auto-rotate,Vibrate,Ringer,ScreenTimeOut,Lock screen
2.Ringer volume,notification volume & alarm volume
3.Toggle position customization
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
Download and run the Device Switch app on your old device and your new BlackBerry 10 device, connect them both to the same Wi-Fi network, and follow the on-screen prompts.
Device Switch transfers the following information:
* Contacts (including contact photos, birthdays, etc.)
* Calendar (including recurring entries)
Once your devices are on the same Wi-Fi network, the Device Switch app automatically discovers them. Follow the instructions to connect them and start the transfer. This is an easy way to get you up and running on your new device quickly.
You can set favorite items that you want to switch in this widget, then also be able to change color and shape of indicator.
If you purchase "Color Picking Feature" item, you can use four colors that picked from current wallpaper.
■ Developer Info
・Yuki Anzai (uPhyca Inc.)
・twitter : @yanzm
・Apps created by yanzm : https://market.android.com/developer?pub=yanzm
Take control of your data connection and battery usage! Choose which type of mobile data connection you want, and save battery when you don't need a fast data connection.
This app was developed to be *very* similar to another app available on Play which I was using for a long time - however that particular app recently became 'updated' with very intrusive dangerous spyware & 'rating' nag screens. This is designed to perform exactly the same function while leaving out the security risks.
Some Samsung Galaxy S3 owners have reported incompatibilities and errors - if you are an S3 owner, please submit a crash report if you experience a crash.
Please notify me if you experience crashes and force closes - due to the nature of the app, there are minor permission issues with some handsets. Unfortunately I cannot test on all handsets - I appreciate your bug reports!
Are you looking for a widget which will allow you to have a control over WiFi and Mobile Data simultaneously? If yes, this is exactly what you need!
The widget itself is easy to use, always displays the current state of connection, and CAN BE PLACED ON LOCKSCREEN as well. It has a beautiful Android style with a slightly transparent background, therefore fitting in perfectly on any screen, without being too intrusive.
* Feel free to email me in case of any issues!
1. Find the widget icon in name of WiFiOnoff.
2. Drag and put the widget on Home screen as a shot cut.
3. Toggle the widget, Wi-Fi setting will be changed after a simple animation.
4. After connected to a Wi-Fi network (AP/router), Wi-Fi SSID (AP name) will display below the icon.
For some Android devices, you have to reboot in order to see this WiFionff widget.
PROS is a professional team dedicated for wireless connectivity technology.
**Once you encounter any problem, please feel free to feedback with details.**
It places also a shortcut in the statusbar to reach the settings from everywhere.
Keep 3G Switch on your screen and don't forget to recommend to your friends.
Your valuable comments are always welcome.
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
-> How to turn off: S Voice run -> Device menu button -> Settings -> Open Home Key release
The application that you use frequently put this application "auto-run" or "home button", "shake", home applications that run faster than using a "floating button" (switch) program.
[If you can not shake the Home button, which]
1. Application in the switch configuration using the default delete button that is currently registered on the Home button to go to Preferences
2. Click Preferences at the bottom of the basic information on the Clear button to clear the defaults and
3. Home button is pressed, then the default application for use with home appliances will be (as always) designated check
[How to use]
1. How to run using the "auto-run"
1) preferences (in seconds) Check after selecting "auto-run" Start button is pressed, the service will start.
2) set the Home button, Shake, Floating button is pressed, the end of the auto-run, and the next time you switch to manually run.
2. How to run using the "Floating Button"
1) preferences on the Floating button and select a location to check the "start" button is pressed, the service will be started.
2) Once the service is started on the desktop, a button appears in the location set by pressing the appropriate button on the application is running.
3) Press the button and hold 3 seconds when you drag, you can move the position.
3. How to run the "Shake"
1) preferences run to check the "start" button is pressed, the service will be started.
2) and shake it gently from the left / right registration service is running sequentially applications will run (conversion).
4. How to run the "Home button"
1) install the application after you press the "home button" "" Select the application that you use to perform tasks pop-up will appear, then check the "Use by default for this action" select "switch application".
After the execution of the application registered
2) application switch "start" button is pressed, the service will start.
3) Pressing the "Home button" application registered sequentially run (conversion).Stop switch
4) application is to perform a "Go Home" feature. Select an option: Go Home (1 Double - Moving)
5 How to remove the default value of "application that you use to perform tasks
1) Application switch preferences -> Preferences, click the Delete button
2) If you choose "" Clear "basic information" button under the title basically will be removed.
※ It will be more convenient if you use together with my other applications below.^^
⊙ Smart Screen Off (Flip Cover)
⊙ Smart Answer Call
⊙ Smart Switch Anywhere
⊙ Rainbow Clock (NEO)
★☆ Major Features ☆★
■ Operation Mode
⊙ Overlay Icon Mode
⊙ Overlay SideBar Mode
⊙ Overlay Magic Mode (Recommend)
■ Main Features
⊙ Various Settings
You can change the various settings quickly on any screen.
⊙ Favorite Contacts
You can make a call or send SMS on any screen after registering the favorite contacts.
⊙ Favorite Applications
You can run the applications on any screen after registering the favorite applications.
⊙ Useful Overlays
You can use the various overlay features conveniently on any screen.
⊙ System Optimizer (One-Touch Optimizer)
You can kill unnecessary processes and clear cache by one-touch optimizer.
⊙ Spy Mode (Also available on lock screen)
You can take picture and record audio/video/call quickly whenever and wherever.
■ Various Settings
⊙ Wi-Fi (Long-press : Wi-Fi List)
⊙ Bluetooth (Long-press : Bluetooth List)
⊙ Silent Mode (Silent/Vibrate/Sound)
⊙ Volume Control (Media/Ring/Notification/Voice Call/Alarm/System)
⊙ Screen Brightness
⊙ Screen Filter (Long-press : Detail Settings)
⊙ Screen Timeout (Long-press : ∞ = Always On)
⊙ Screen Lock/Unlock
⊙ StatusBar Clock (Useful in full screen)
⊙ Flashlight (Works only with LED torch mode)
⊙ Mobile Data
⊙ Screen Rotation
⊙ Auto Sync
⊙ Airplane Mode
⊙ Wi-Fi Hotspot
⊙ Battery Usage
■ Favorite Contacts
⊙ Touch : Make a Call
⊙ Long-press : Send SMS
⊙ Gesture(Swipe) : Contact Details
■ Favorite Applications
⊙ Touch : Run the Applications
⊙ Long-press : Application Info
■ Overlay Features
⊙ Overlay SMS Popup
⊙ Overlay Camera
⊙ Overlay Calendar
⊙ Overlay Calculator
⊙ Overlay Stopwatch/Timer
⊙ Overlay Music Player
⊙ Overlay Browser
■ System Optimizer (One-Touch Optimizer)
⊙ System Info
⊙ Kill Process
⊙ Clear Cache
⊙ Uninstall Apps
■ Spy Mode (Long-press : Detail Settings)
⊙ Spy Photo
⊙ Spy Audio
⊙ Spy Video
⊙ Auto Call Recording
★☆ Caution ☆★
It must be supported the 'FLASH_MODE_TORCH' of camera function.
■ Overlay Camera
Some devices that don't support the overlay preview feature may not work.
Find My Phone offers two functionalities -
(1) Send SMS command text to ring a silent phone to locate it. Helpful when you put it on silent and can't recall it where you kept it.
(2) Find location/address of the phone by sending it another SMS command text. The reply SMS will respond with address of the phone or its co-ordinates on map if it can't find the address.
* Customized SMS text commands
* Extremely easy to use
* And it is absolutely FREE! No advertisements either!!! :-)