Do you have a unique opportunity to control the functions of your TV, without resorting to the console, which is constantly lost.
Install this application and joke on the screen of your smartphone buttons will appear both on your remote and you can change channels and adjust volume programs.
Watch your favorite movies, cartoons and TV shows, and use your phone.
This app will surely enjoy your family, because you can without their knowledge to switch to the desired channel.
Use the limitless possibilities pumped his phone and vote for us!
to download mp3, just install the app. Lite version of full free app.
If you want to recite text, check out my other apps.
includes the following rectors:
mishary rashid alafasy
1 Anas (RA) reported Allah’s Messenger (saw) saying, "Everything has a heart and the heart of the Holy Qur’an is Yasin. Allah will record anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Holy Qur’an ten times." Tirmidhi, Darimi
2. Ata ibn Abi Rabah (RA) told of hearing that Allah’s Messenger (saw) said, "If anyone recites Yasin at the beginning of the day, his needs will be fulfilled." Darimi
3. Maqal ibn Yasaar Muzani (RA) reported the Holy Prophet (saw) saying, "If anyone recites Yasin for Allah’s pleasure, his past sins will be forgiven; so recite it on those who are dying." Baihaqi
4. Anas (RA) reported Rasulullah (saw) saying, "Whoever goes to the graveyard and reads Surah Yain Allah gives them (the grave dwellers) ease that day, and the reciter receives spiritual blessings equivalent to the amount of letters of Surah Yasin.” Qurtubi
5. Maqal ibn Yasaar (RA) reports that the Holy Prophet (saw) has said, "Recite Surah Yasin on those who are dying." Abu Dawud
6. Ummud Darda (RA) reports the Noble Prophet (saw) saying, "Over no person who is about to die and Surah Yasin is read upon them but Allah lightens the difficulties of death for him." Qurtubi
7. Abu Hurairah (RA) says that the Messenger of Allah has said, "Whoever recites Surah Yasin at night seeking the pleasure of Allah , that night he will be forgiven." Abu Nuaym.