The tafsiir was done by sheik Abdi Hussein, Juza 'amma was transcribed by Adil Osman while tabaraaka was transcribed by Feysel Mustefa.The Arabic font comes from tanzil.net and XML file was generated by Ahmed Oumer.We have tried our level best to remove any mistake, but if you have noticed any error or spelling mistake please let us know.(firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com)
Du'aa'ii teeysan gaggaariidhaan nu hin irraanfatinaa.
The Ask Oromo mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Teaches Mammaaksa Oromoo
• Translates English to afan oromo
• Teaches Greetings, Numbers, Colors & Emotions
• Teaches Clothing,Food, Dialogue, Weather, Body Parts and Animals.
We have made an app to make it accessible for Android mobile users. This app will help Oromo children in foreign countries learn easily on their smart phone. Also anyone wants to learn Afan Oromo Language. Our motive is for everyone to know Afan oromo. Enjoy learning the wisdom of Oromo people passed on to us from generations.
Tell us what you this:
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Now you can search in both languages(Either in Amharic or in English )
What is new?
* fixed some bugs
* clear history function added
• Its completely free, faster and very easy solution for translations. You can use translated text to send message,
mail, facebook post or whatsapp messages.
• Its also helpful for student who are learning English from their native language.
• you can user app as Amharic dictionary or English dictionary.
• App works in both mode, Amharic to English Translator or English to Amharic Translator.
• English to Amharic translation is very accurate so that is can be used your school or college work.
• App is also helpful for travellers and student.
• Its solution for "how to learn english".
Later we will add dictionary and phrases in English, which will help English learners.
Offline Dictionary Afaan Oromoo to English, Galmee Jechoota Afaan Oromoo - Inglizii
The App contains useful words of Afaan Oromoo to English Dictionary. Also English to Afaan Oromo, Galmee Jechoota Afaan Oromoo.This is an offline dictionary. We, at OromNet PLC have developed this offline dictionary to make it accessible in rural areas where internet is not available smoothly.
You can switch between Afaan Oromoo to English and English to Afaan Oromoo. It is a light weight application and gives faster result.You can scroll up down easily, moreover even if your spelling is wrong, you can find your desired word.
You can share your favorite on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Viber and other social media sites with your friends and followers.
If you want to send via SMS (Text Message) then it's also possible with this app. With the easy navigation of this app, you can navigate copy and share with your loved ones.
Once downloaded it works Offline.
Please rate our app in the Google Play store.
Thank you for downloading,
OROMNET Software and Application Development PLC, Nekemtie, Ethiopia
- 35 Languages from All over the World
- Most of Languages has audio support as well for learning
- Word Searching Option
- Create your Favorite words list
- Share any word on all social sites and messengers
- Beautiful Graphics
- Easy to Use (For all age of person)
- With advertisement support
Languages included in this app:
English, Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Japanese, Italian, Dutch, Russian , Portuguese, Korean, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Latin, Tamil, Hindi, Polish, Tagalog, Swedish, Romanian, Norwegian, Turkish, Finnish, Persian, Danish, Indonesian, Czech, Hungarian, Amharic, Swahili, Bulgarian, Croatian, Esperanto
Topics Included in this app:
Animals, Buildings, Organizations, Car, City, Streets, Transportation, Clothing, Colors, Education, Entertainment, Art, Music, Family, Feelings, Senses, Food, Restaurants, Kitchen, Geography: Countries, Cities, Greetings, Requests, Welcomes, Farewells, Health, Medicine, Hygiene, House, Furniture, and Household Objects, Human Body Parts, Human Characteristics, Life, Age, Materials, Substances, Objects, Tools, Measures, Measurements, Money, Shopping, Movement, Directions, Nature, Numbers, People: Relatives, Friends, Enemies, Plants, Profession, Pronouns, Conjunctions, Prepositions, Religion, Politics, Military, Science, Sports, Games, Hobbies, Time, Tools, Various Adjectives, Various Adverbs, Various Verbs, Weather, Work, Business, Office
Note: This app is free of cost with advertisement
The translation of Quran was done by Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq and Sheikh Muhammad Sani Habib,the content is generated from tanzil.net.
We have tried our level best to make the interface user friendly and easier to read,all your comments and suggestions are most welcomed.
For Suggestion and improvement please contact through:
This version of worldmap come with a brief information about every country like: Country capital city, dial code, country code, country continent, country currency code, the country area in sq km, country languages, numbers of the population and the GPS geo points east, west, north, south, geo name id, flag iso Alpha3 .
Check the zoom in and the zoom out
- The most scientifically accurate translation to date
- Contemporary and self-explanatory
- Context inherent within each translated verse – no need for separate commentary
- Contains audio recitation
- Multilingual search
- App is fully customizable
*Irfan ul Quran (translation by Shaykh-ul-Islam) is currently available in Urdu, English, Finish, Norwegian and Sindhi (for other languages translation carried out by eminent scholars have been taken from www.tanzil.net)
Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri is a world-renowned Islamic scholar, researcher and prolific author, who has authored and published hundreds of works. An unrivalled orator and speaker, he has delivered thousands of lectures the world over, on a wide range of subjects, available on cassette, CD, DVD and online.
To become a fluent English speaker, you must study and master reading, listening, and speaking. With English Conversation app, the lessons are structured to give you practice in all three areas at the same time.
- In most of the lessons, you read the sentence, click on the sentence to listen to the sentence, and then you can practice speaking by repeating after the audio file provided by a native English speaker.
- Real English Video & Everyday English Video
- This proven method strengthens your reading, speaking, and listening all at the same time and makes learning English easy. You will improve your English speaking using this method.
This simple app teaches: the order of the Amharic alphabet, how the Amharic characters look and how the Amharic characters sounds. It also has a game to challenge how much you know the Amharic alphabet and it also makes you able to make up words and sentences and hear how they sound. See how your name is pronounced Enjoy!
It also make you able to copy-paste Amharic in any application, be it facebook, SMS, gmail, twitter, etc with the system wide floating icon (the system wide floating shortcut can be turned off on setting if it is bothering you.)
Long Live Ethiopia!