Track your period and train smarter!
FitrWoman ® is a free period tracker that helps you train WITH your menstrual cycle. Get the most from your workouts and your everyday nutrition and learn how small changes can lead to big results!
Connect with Strava to quickly add your daily activities.
Eat, Train and Recover smarter every cycle.
- Training tips based on where you are in your menstrual cycle.
- Nutritional suggestions and recipes to help you fuel, hydrate and recover smarter.
- The science behind how hormonal changes affects your body.
- Regular bite-sized insights into all topics about women’s health, exercise, recovery, nutrition and more.
FitrWoman captures and visualises your period and symptom data. We link this to your training, helping you to understand your cycle, identify trends over time and train with your body.
FitrWoman is evidence-based and research driven, using the latest scientific research to provide simple changes and solutions that women can implement in their daily routine.
Changes in hormones throughout the menstrual cycle can have a big impact on your body, especially in relation to exercise and nutrition. Metabolism, response and adaptation to exercise, recovery time from exercise, and your susceptibility to injury and illness change as a result of these hormone changes.
FitrWoman is on a mission to spread awareness of these changes and to empower women to reach their full potential.
• Track your period, log menstrual cycle-related symptoms and record exercise intensity on a daily basis.
• Use the interactive calendar to plan ahead, see when your next period is due, view historical data and notice trends over time.
• Connect with the Health App to include steps in your daily log and view alongside your menstrual cycle.
• View the ideal training suggestions during each phase of your cycle to get the most from your training.
• View nutritional insights and top foods to help reduce menstrual cycle symptoms, fuel your training and recover quicker.
• Browse healthy snack and meal recipes for each phase of your cycle.
• Find out how changing hormone levels influence your body and impact female performance.
• Manage notifications to get customized alerts of the key times in your cycle.
• Learn about important points in your cycle when you may be more susceptible to injury or illness and find out how to lower risk and keep training.
• Access the latest blogs, tips and research from our team of experts.
FitrWoman is a ‘no excuses’ app: women should be able to exercise and train at their best on any given day during the cycle – we provide tips and ideas to overcome potential barriers that might get in your way.
“Tracking your period can give you new insights into your body, health and wellbeing…”
The Sunday Times
“This subject should be mandatory for all coaches and trainers of female athletes to understand the effects of the menstrual cycle on performance.”
“Athletes prepare for everything, but they often don’t prepare for their period.”
Dr Georgie Bruinvels
All information provided is based on peer-reviewed research. However, there are always physiological variations and exceptions to expected patterns.
We provide training suggestions to offer you the most benefit on a given day, but this does not mean physiological benefit will not be gained, or that performance will be reduced, by doing other types of training.
The nutritional information is provided in addition to maintaining a healthy balanced diet.
**Get in touch**
We want to hear from you. Send your feedback, questions or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with us to hear about the latest news and top tips: