Please take a moment and be more specific in your reviews as the developers are making a very strong effort to make this software work for our needs. Putting "Rubbish" as a comment is basically useless. If you're having troubles with your phone and running this app, you might check to see what version of Bluetooth you're running. I had a problem with my older Samsung tablet but, once I upgraded to my newer tablet with the newer bluetooth, the program is working as advertised. I don't think you'll get anywhere near the accuracy using MagicPlan as you will with Orthograph and a laser distance measuring device. like the E7100i or the newest D2. I tried it with my D330i but, the bluetooth on that device wasn't compatible with the software or my tablet. Hope that helps.
Basically functional Needs developing to the same level as the IOS version especially as you are being rather cheeky by charging the same subscription fee for the Android version, which is missing many key features and as stated on your website is still in beta.
Too many glitches for my LG Android This app seems to have some potential, but it has too many glitches for my type of phone. I'm going to stick to Magicplan for now , but will check back later and see if anything improves.
Needs an option to try before creating an account
- Enhanced room attaching function
- Performance improvement
- Other fixes based on customer feedback
Features from recent versions:
- Leica Disto S910 and Bosch GLM100C support enhanced, while GLM50C model added
- Location colors in 2D view.
- By moving corner points, angle measurements are being displayed helping the highly precise work.
- Corner point editing tool introduced
- Room properties and measurements in one screen.