Enjoy free offline maps available worldwide to be used without a data connection
Create your trips and share them with friends on social networks. Track your outdoor activities on a map, take photos along the route and upload all of it directly to Wikiloc right from your Android.
Discover more than two million outdoor routes even in the most remote places on Earth. You can choose between running, hiking, cycling, mountain biking, kayaking and up to 45 different outdoor activities available.
Want more? Transform your phone into a GPS navigator! For a small fee you can use your mobile phone to guide you through any route like a GPS navigator with heading indicator and audible alerts to warn you if you go off-track.
Join us at wikiloc.com, the community where you can meet millions of sports enthusiasts, travelers and nature lovers sharing our experiences through GPS trails.
Visit www.wikiloc.com to access even more features.
*IMPORTANT*: Check the following instructions how to load maps and styles in Locus/Oruxmaps: http://www.vectorialmap.com/andro_downloader
- Download and install offline vector maps (e.g. from Mapsforge, OpenAndroMaps).
- Download and install rendering themes.
- Support for Locus Maps and Oruxmaps apps.
- Help: http://www.vectorialmap.com/andro_downloader
- NEW: Option to download either compressed or uncompressed maps. Compressed maps require less download data volume but twice as much local free space for decompression.
Maps (are regulary updated):
- Mapsforge standard.
- OpenAndroMaps (especially for hicking and cycling).
The 3D maps are rendered in OpenGL by combining map tiles from various sources with elevation data.
Do not expect too much from this app since I'm developing it in my free time. The user interface is poor and simplistic.
• View online/offline maps in 3D;
• Download map areas for offline use;
• View offline maps downloaded with Mobile Atlas Creator (MOBAC) (atlas format: OSMAND tile storage);
• Import and view OziExplorer maps;
• Attach elevations for current downloaded maps;
• Track recording;
• Track builder;
• Track play;
• Import/Export of tracks in KML format;
• Statistics (altitude, speed, distance);
• Use elevation data in SRTM3 format.
With the wonderful OpenStreetMap maps, you can view the trail path and nearby points of interest. Once you have found a trail, you can download it as KML file, compatible with OruxMaps, Google MyTracks or any other GPS navigator. Also, you can add the trail to your favorites list, to review it whenever you want.
★ More than 150,000 trails all around the world, with GPS tracks and pois.
★ Search trails based on your location.
★ Search trails by city or countries, to plan a travel.
★ Descriptive information for each trail.
★ Share a trail / map with your WhatsApp contacts, even thought if they dont have Android or Hiking Trails app.
★ Unlimited trails Download in KML format, compatible with all the main GPS browsers: Orux Maps, Google MyTracks, Google Earth, etc.
★ Favorites lists, to review a trail whenever you want.
★ Comment and disqus each trail (without registering).
★ Locate your position on the map.
★ View photos around each trail.
★ View Google Street View panoramas around each trail, if available.
★ Share lists of favorites to your WhatsApp contacts.
★ Heat maps to see the most popular areas for hiking
Converts track into route (OziExplorer *.rte or MapSource *.gpx)
Conversion *.plt в *.kml and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt в *.kmz and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt to *.gpx and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt to OziExplorer route*.rte,
Conversion *.plt to route *.gpx
• support for ozf2 maps (ozfx3 maps can be opened but not guaranteed)
• support for online maps
• support for SAS.Planet maps cache
• works without maps as a simple navigator
• track recording in background (power-safe)
• navigation to waypoint and via route
• track to route conversion
• route creation and manipulation
• works with waypoints, tracks and routes in Ozi format
• reads waypoints, tracks and routes in KML and GPX format
• HSI and compass
• configurable units
• UTM coordinates
• search for locations via Google geocoder
• location and waypoint sharing
• portrait and landscape modes
• tablet support
Functionality can be extended by plugins:
• receive coordinates via text messages (sms)
• receive coordinates from tracker devices
• share location in real time
Androzic is free and open-source. It is distributed under GNU GPL v3 license. More information can be found on http://androzic.com/
Caution! Modern versions of Img2Ozf generate maps in new encrypted format, they won't open in Androzic. Please use older versions of Img2Ozf, last known good version is 3.03.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.
Elige la guía que más te guste, descárgala en tu móvil, sigue el mapa incluso sin cobertura y recibe toda a información sobre los lugares por los que pasa el camino.Te proponemos dos tipos de recorridos:
RUTAS DE SENDERISMO
- Se incluyen tanto senderos oficiales como rutas diseñadas por nuestro equipo. Todas ellas han sido reconocidas en el campo previamente, incorporando a la aplicación únicamente las que cumplen criterios de buen mantenimiento, seguridad e interés para el usuario.
- Cada ruta incluye recorrido (track), cartografía y fotografía aérea (IGN), así como información sobre la zona en la que nos encontramos y los puntos de interés por los que vamos pasando.
- Una vez descargada en el móvil, no es necesaria conexión a internet (Funciona OFFLINE: Toda la información sobre la ruta se graba en la memoria de nuestro dispositivo y el GPS nos guía sobre el mapa).
- Se incluye información general sobre la ruta, así como distancia, dificultad, circular o lineal, perfil, tiempo estimado, como llegar al punto de inicio, fotografías... En cada ruta se especifica si es apta para toda la familia, si se puede realizar en BTT, si es recomendable para realizar con nuestras mascotas, etc.
- Se incluyen también rutas por el centro de varias ciudades, incluyendo los monumentos más importantes y las historias más interesantes de cada una.
RUTAS EN COCHE, MOTO O BICICLETA
- Recorridos turísticos cuidadosamente diseñados, en los que se incluyen los puntos de interés imprescindibles de cada zona (castillos, iglesias, miradores, cascadas, parques naturales, lagos, playas, puentes, museos, pequeñas rutas de senderismo...).
- Casi todas las rutas están pensadas para hacer turismo durante varios días (un fin de semana, etc), pero todas ellas se pueden hacer perfectamente en una jornada si seleccionamos los puntos que más nos interesan.
- Una vez descargada la ruta tendremos toda la información en nuestro móvil, sin necesidad de consumir datos. Para llegar a cada punto de interés tenemos la opción de guiarnos con el GPS sobre el mapa (no necesita internet) o utilizar un navegador paso a paso (se consumen únicamente los datos que este necesita).
Comenzamos por Galicia, pero poco a poco iremos subiendo nuevos senderos y guías de turismo por toda España. Además, las rutas se revisan y se actualizan periódicamente, completando la información e incluyendo nuevos datos. Se incluyen también algunas rutas gratis (tanto senderismo com turismo) para que puedas probar la aplicación.
DESTINOS CON RUTAS INCLUIDAS
A Coruña: Barbanza, Costa da Morte, Bergantiños, Ferrolterra, Santiago de Compostela
Lugo: Courel, Ribeira Sacra
Ourense: Allariz - Maceda, Ribeira Sacra, Ourense, Ribeiro
Pontevedra: Deza, Rías Baixas, Salnés, Morrazo, Tabeirós, Caldas, A Cañiza, Arousa
- Rutas de Senderismo y Recorridos Turísticos por diferentes zonas de España
- Descripciones, fotografías,mapas, tracks y datos de cada ruta.
- Información sobre los servicios que necesitas para una jornada de turismo (restaurantes, oficinas de información, etc)
- Guía completa del recorrido, con explicaciones detalladas en cada punto de interés.
- Los mapas interactivos de las rutas de senderismo funcionan totalmente OFFLINE, sin necesidad de cobertura.
The Best Spanish Active Tourism App "The AppTourism Awards 2014"
FIND YOUR TRAIL
Using Naturapps on your smartphone you can find trails that will take you to amazing places. Try our search to choose the trail that suits your requirements. You can search by location and characteristics (difficulty, length or type of trial). We include tours for all levels and also a specially recommended selection to enjoy with children and bikers.
For each trail, Naturapps offers you a full path description, a picture gallery and the location of the starting point. Additionally, you will also be able to buy, directly from the app, high quality interactive maps where you will see the trail, your GPS position and points of interest with interpretive content.
Download the app now, receive 100 points for free to buy your favorite guide and enjoy totally free sponsored routes.
If you are a hiking enthusiast you can upgrade Naturapps by purchasing the PRO version to enjoy all our guides without restrictions.
Avoid signal problems, downloaded guides are 100% functional in offline mode.
Available guides throughout the Spanish territory, every day new selected trails are added.
Within the app you will be able to manage the content you have previously downloaded to optimize memory usage of your phone. Once you acquired a new guide you can delete it from your smartphone and re-download it without additional charges as many times as you want.
NATURAPPS IS FOR EVERYONE, with trails of all levels, from walking to mountain climbing. You don´t need to be an expert in maps or GPS to enjoy.
Do not hesitate, Naturapps is your ultimate hiking app!
---> TRAIL FINDER
---> HIGH QUALITY GUIDES
---> DESCRIPTIVE CONTENTS OF EACH PATH AND ITS POINTS OF INTEREST
---> PHOTO GALLERY
---> GPS WITH INTEGRATED INTERACTIVE MAPS AND FUNCTIONAL 100% OFFLINE
---> DOWNLOADED CONTENT MANAGER IN MEMORY DEVICE
NOTE: using GPS can dramatically decrease battery life, we recommend deactivating other utilities to optimize consumption.
- loading .gpx, .kml or .kmz files and drawing tracks and waypoints on Google Maps
- showing your GPS position on Google Maps
- built-in files browser
Free version offers:
• Offline map tiles download & cache (including Greek Cadastre orthos, OSM, Google & Bing WMS) on internal or external memory (SD card)
• Downloads tiles along 1 or more selected tracks or routes. Optional tiles overwrite.
• Structure analysis for any map type (levels, number of tiles & file size on each level)
• Map Rotate, Tilt & Zoom with screen multitouch
• Greek Geodetic Ref. Sys. (GGRS87) coordinates
• Auto or manual map image scaling to compensate map lisibility for low screen resolutions
• Speed-related map rotation auto-switch based either on compass or GPS heading
• Combined speed-related AutoZoom & AutoTilt (perspective view) with 3 profiles (Travel, Off-road, Extreme)
• Continuous Speed, Elevation, GPS Accuracy & Slope charts when a GPS is connected
• 4 color classes accuracy recodring line symbol
• Offline search for 200000 woldwide cities including 20000 nameplaces, 1900 archaelogical sites & 1400 monasteries in Greece
• Online routing for Greece. Options include fastest & shortest route, altitude zone, toll avoidance.
• Start & destination positions can be set either on map, GPS fix, using long press on map, search, coordinates or waypoints.Nav points can be deleted or altered
• Unlimited number of routes can be stored for off-line use.
• Digitalization of lines and points with a finger, mouse or stylus.
• On-screen selection of lines & editing (press to move & add vertices, long press on a vertex to delete it, convert to point, or to split the line, union of 2 selected lines, delete lines).
• Ability to set a solid symbol for lines or choose from 5 color palettes interpreting speed, slope, elevation, pace and accuracy Equal Intervals analysis.
• Unlimited waypoint capture on or off GPS fix. Create, edit or delete waypoint on creen. Move points by drag & drop, to GPS fix or map center.
• Advanced tabular data management
• Unlimited track recording with custom time & distance intervals. Recording line symbol uses a 4 colored classes scheme to visualize PDOP values. Track statistics include elevation & speed graphs, duration, min, max & avg speed, min & max elevation, total ascent & descent, 2D & 3D length
• Import & export waypoints & tracks on KML & GPX formats.
• After saving data (points & tracks), user can send the file to DropBox, Google Drive,e-mail, G-mail, etc
• Auto Generalize tracks on save. Options include no generalize, mild (1m tolerance), moderate (3m) and strong (6m) generalization.
• 4 languages (english, greek, french & german)
• Linked Toponavigator GPS Info app offers satellite status info, visualizes pitch & roll values, records NMEA sentences, send position by SMS or e-mail &offers an advanced Trip Computer
Paid version adds:
TopoNavigator Extreme app (40€ for 3 devices for a 2 years period) gives access to TopoNavigator WMS & offers 6 routing profiles (fastest, shortest, SUV car, 4x4 car, Extreme 4x4 car, Hiking).
• TopoNavigator Road WMS, which provides very legible and updated road maps for Greece, for travelling in cities & the countryside
• TopoNavigator Terrain WMS, the best map of Greece for any outdoor adventure activity (hiking, 4x4 driving, mountain bike), which includes 20m contour lines
Both maps are available in Greek & Latin characters and cover all regions of Greece: Athens and Attica, Central Greece, Peloponnese (Southern Greece), Epirus, Macedonia & Thrace (Northern Greece), Cyclades, Ionian, Dodecanese & Creta (Kriti) islands.
• Points & lines digitized on screen (off GPS fix) get elevation values from a high accuracy 30m cell Digital Elevation Model (currently DEM is server-based & covers greek territory).
See a preview of TopoNavigator IMS maps at http://www.toponavigator.com/el/toponavigatorims.html
- Ripoll to Olot
- Olot to Bescanó
- Bescanó to Sant Feliu de Guixols
25 complementary routes part from the Greenway and will let you discover the surroundings. All the routes and the Greenway itself are documented with points of interest in multimedia format. Along the route, the application will be advising you of these points.
This application can also work offline, you only have to download the necessary information from within the application: mapping, routes and multimedia files. Once you’ve downloaded al the information you can take the road without the need of a data connection.
The Greenways are characterized by maximum accessibility, ease of use due to gentle slopes and road safety due to the exclusive use of pedestrians and cyclists, except in some very short and well marked parts.
follow us @ulughApp and check out our weekly route suggestions.
Adds support for Genshtab (Soviet Military) online maps in scales of 250 m, 500 m, 1 km, 2 km, 5 km, 10 km.
Map source has limited resources so tiles are downloaded not very fast.
To get access to maps install this plugin, restart Androzic, go to maps settings, add needed scales to online map sources. After that select a map. Maps have limited coverage, you can check it by zooming map to the minimum scale.
You can access and store locally a large range of on-line topographic maps, which will remain available even while being out of cell coverage. AlpineQuest also supports on-board file based maps, like MemoryMap(c) maps.
By using the GPS and the magnetic sensor of your device (with compass display), getting lost is part of the past: you are localized in real-time on the map, which can also be oriented to match where you are looking at.
By staying fully operational out of cell coverage (as often in mountain or abroad), AlpineQuest assists you in all your desires of deep wilderness exploring...
Don't hesitate, use it right now for free!
Note: IGN Top25(c) and OSGB Explorer(c) maps are available in the old MemoryMap(c) QCT format, but NOT included with the application.
PLEASE report suggestions and issues on our dedicated forum: http://www.alpinequest.net/forum (no registration needed, all questions answered).
Do not use comments for that: we cannot answer!
Key features are:
★★ Maps ★★
• Built-in online maps (with automatic local storage; road, topo and satellite maps included);
• Built-in online layers (road names and hills shading);
• On-board offline maps support (visit our website to get the free map creator MOBAC);
• Multiple maps in layers display, with per-map opacity control;
• Advanced SD memory card Map Explorer and Scanner.
Full version includes:
• Complete area storage of online maps for off-line use;
• Get more online maps from the community;
• Memory-Map support (QuickChart .qct maps only, .qc3 maps not compatible).
★★ Landmarks ★★
• Save, restore, display unlimited number of waypoints;
• Advanced SD memory card Landmarks Explorer.
Full version includes:
• Full GPX support (display/browse/create/edit of waypoints, routes and tracks);
• Google Earth KML/KMZ, OziExplorer WPT Waypoints, CSV/TSV files and Geocaching LOC files read/import support;
• Save and share online locations with other users using Community Landmarks;
• Details, advanced statistics and interactive graphics on various items;
• Time Controller to replay time-tagged tracks;
• Routes, tracks and areas creator.
★★ GPS Position / Orientation ★★
• On-map geolocation using GPS or Network;
• Map orientation, compass and target finder;
• Barometer support (for compatible devices).
Full version includes:
• Built-in GPS/Barometric Tracker (long tracking capable, running in a separate and light process);
• Proximity alerts and leave path alerts.
★★ And more: ★★
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, ...);
• Full screen map view;
• Multi-touch zoom;
About the "Phone state and identity" Android permission: due to the backward compatibility of AlpineQuest with Android 1.5, this permission is automatically added by Google Play.
Quechua Tracking is a must-have app, providing essential features to enable you to track your hikes.
GPS Tracking and permanent geolocation feature for your safety, a record chart and option to create a hiking journal that you can share with your friends etc. Thanks to Quechua Tracking, your smartphone can be converted into a genuine outdoor GPS and can keep a record of all your hiking experiences.
Localization system and safety:
Using the collaborative map, OpenStreetMap-Landscape, Quechua allows you to find out your GPS position, in real time, anywhere in the world.
This map is updated with new details every day, thanks to the contributions of internet users. It also has special outdoor graphics (with contour lines, trails, vegetation, ski-lifts, etc.)
Zoom available up to a scale of approximately 1/10000m (depending on resolution of smartphone)
If you wish to provide rapid and accurate information to the emergency services about your location, in the event of an incident, you can simply send a screenshot of your position on the map by text or MMS.
If you're worried about poor network coverage during your hike, Quechua Tracking includes a function that allows you to "download a map:" pay a one-off charge of EUR 1.99 (InApp Purchase) and then you can download, onto your mobile, the appropriate base map for the route you wish to take.
Quechua Tracking allows you to view your activity and your performances: altitude, cumulative elevation gain/loss, distance covered, climbing speed, walking time etc. This will help you focus your efforts and improve your hiking time.
Start and finish points, elevation gain/loss, route, duration, speed etc. Quechua Tracking allows you to record information about your trip, combine photos and comments and create your very own HikeBook®: a new type of hiking journal, incorporating your finest memories.
You can share photos taken during your hike, at any time on Facebook™ or e-mail your Hikebook® to selected individuals.
-Geolocation and tracking on OpenStreetMap-Landscape
-Share your GPS position via text or send a screenshot of your map position via MMS.
-Downloadable map (chargeable)
-"Mountain" record chart
-Save and share photos
-Create and share a HikeBook®, a hiking journal documenting the thrill and excitement of the hiking experience
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 towns and cities
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
Map viewer, track logger.
You can use OruxMaps for your outdoor activities (running, treking, mountain bike, paragliding, flying, nautic sports,....)
100% no adversisements
Online and offline maps. Support to multiple formats:
-OruxMaps format. You can use maps from Ozi Explorer transformed wit a PC tool.
-.img garmin (vectorial) -no full support is provided-.
-.map (vectorial from mapsforge). Support to custom themes similat than Locus themes.
Support to Wms, you can use the application as a WMS viewer.
Support to multiple external devices:
-Heart rate monitors, bluetooth Zephyr, Polar (including bluettoh smart devices, like polar H7).
-ANT+ (speed, cadence, heart rate, distance,...).
-AIS information systems (experimental), for nautical sports, using Wifi o BT.
Support to KML KMZ and GPX formats.
Share your position with your friends, display the position of your friends in your device.
Download online maps for offline use.
Text to speech support.
Profiles; save your preferences in your SD card.
Statistics with graphics.
Follow routes, with different alarms to alert you if you are near a waypoint, or you are far from the route.
Create/save wayponits, attaching photo/audio/video extensions.
Custom waypoints types, with your icons.
Basic support to Geocaching.
Correct the altitude of your tracks/routes using DEM files (offline) or online services.
Search/download tracks from:
Search or create tracks using online services from Cloudmade or offline using Broute app.
Upload tracks to:
Live tracking using:
More info here: www.oruxmaps.com