Provided by the Osaka Prefectural Government, our app provides disaster-related information on disaster notifications, evacuation sites, railway and airline status, and emergency contacts in a multitude of languages, allowing foreign travelers to enjoy a safe and pleasant stay in Osaka.
It also provides useful maps, a train connection search function and sightseeing information.
Dear guests of Osaka, we humbly ask you to install this application.
● Emergency notifications in the event of earthquake, tsunami or other disaster.
● Evacuation site search based on your current location or by area.
● Map that displays train delays or suspension of services.
● Kansai International Airport flight information, as well as updates on different means of transportation to the airport.
● Notifications from foreign embassies and consulates.
Chinese (simplified and traditional), English, Filipino, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Nepali, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese.
※ This app requires access to user’s current location. Certain features will be unavailable unless you enable geolocation.
※ Both the app and the services it provides are free of charge. However, all expenses related to data usage (download of the application and information it provides) are covered by the user. OFIX is not liable for any damages incurred by the use of this application.