Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
Constant brain training is essential both for kids mind development and for keeping brain active and not aging for adults. This app is suitable for any gender, age and profession. You can train each day and observe your progress by unlocking subsequent achievements.
How to play:
When you start a game, you will see several colored balls. Your goal will be to remember their colors. After several seconds the balls will turn grey, and one color will be selected. You will have to find balls that had selected color. If you succeed, you will go to next level, with more balls. If you make a mistake, next time the numbers of balls will be decreased by one. You will have 3 attempts. After third mistake test will finish and your brain score will be computed.
Sounds simple? Try yourself and check how many objects you can keep in your short-term memory. 7? 10? 15? Keep playing and see how your short term memory expands during training. For those who are serious about self-improvement, there are several achievements to unlock. If you really want to try yourself, there is also paid app with many different games and lots of achievements.
This game has two special modes:
* Quick game mode: play until first mistake. Time to remember colors is shortened, but score is doubled.
* Training mode: play without time limit. You can decide by yourself how much time do you need to remember colors, but you are not awarded any score for playing this mode.
== Additional notes ===
* In progress chart, scores worse than half of best previous score are not displayed.
* If you liked this game, please give us 5 stars.
* If you want more tests, more achievements and more fun, we invite you to try Einstein's Challenge Full game.
- Four CATEGORIES to challenge your kid’s memory - Fruits, Vegetables, Animals, and Birds
- Interactive way to introduce your child to the world around them through fun-learning
- A great educational game to hone your kid’s memory and tease their brain; besides developing their motor skills (eye-hand co-ordination) as they make a move from one object to another.
- Choose your own interactive display board from the Main Menu to suit your mood and interest: “Whom do you want to play now - Fruits or Vegetables or Animals or Birds”?
- Kids just love the adorable little images of Fruits (apple, strawberry, banana), Vegetables (tomato, cauliflower, onion), Animals (tiger, dog, elephant), and Birds (humming bird, pelican, parrot).
- Young kids learn to be adventurous to test their memory, improve their recognition skills and hone their concentration levels.
- The Kidz Interactive Memory Game is now available for Android devices – both smartphones and tablets.
- It will primarily have 2 Modes for your challenge- GAME MODE & CHALLENGE MODE.
- Start with the Game Mode first to support your kid’s gaming and memory skills.
- The Game Mode prepares your kid for the Challenge Mode, where the child has to play a memory game in matching identical objects (in category of choice) within a timeframe of 1 (one) minute.
- The Kidz Interactive Memory Game comes with enjoyable sounds your kids will have fun with. The app also empowers you to put the Sound ON or OFF while playing.
- Kidz Interactive Memory Game comes with a ‘smart' SCOREBOARD to track player’s records - making it even more interesting and challenging.
- The Leaderboard in Game Settings allow players to add Name and Photo, which your kid will surely love.
The entire ocean is counting on you to help defeat the evil krill mastermind Krillian from poisoning the sea !
"I could easily see Seal Force as a Saturday morning cartoon. From the 80's or otherwise. The game itself is actually pretty cool, too." 4.5 out of 5 stars - www.148apps.com
"Seal Force is simply a joy to play. The gameplay is incredibly well-done, but it's the overall feel here that makes this such a winning title." 4.5 out of 5 stars – www.gamezebo.com
"The artwork is simply beautiful, with highly detailed cartoon seals and other characters providing high quality production values and adding a ton of character to the game." 9/10 - www.appgamer.net
Seal Force is a combo-filled game of underwater action where you must clear the seas of krill infected by Krillian’s neon-colored virus, Plato. With three seal commandoes to control simultaneously, you will have to use each of their special abilities to clear the screen of krill. Match the color of each seal to the color of your enemies for maximum efficiency and rack up shells for upgrades, weapons and more in the Seal HQ shop!
## FEATURES ##
- Intense line-drawing gameplay !
- Control three seal commandoes - Fonzie, Sarge and Milo
- Perform crazy combos to achieve higher scores
- Lots of fun and crazy power ups to collect
- 11 challenging missions
- Visit the Seal HQ and use shells to buy awesome upgrades for your seals: weapons, suits and cool gadgets
- OpenFeint achievements and leaderboards
Become a fan of Seal Force on facebook.com/sealforce to check out video trailers and more
As a user you can search for tips if you're bored, or help others avoid getting bored by uploading your own tips in the form of short videos. It can be old or new stuff – things you've done yourself or something you've seen, or something a friend has done. But remember that anyone featuring in the film must agree to you publishing it.
The PS Vita Anti Boredom experiment takes place in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland and is a national competition between the nations. The competition will show which country is the most active in the fight against boredom. The reduction in the level of boredom in each country will be measured in the number of videos spread and in how many people watch them. You can follow this development on the Anti Boredom barometre on the frontpage.
Each week will have a winner – whoever uploads the week's most viewed video wins a PS Vita.
When the competition ends we will choose a main winner in each country who gets the journey of their lifetime with an anti-boredom guarantee!
Everyone that shares a film with us will compete for the final prize regardless of whether your video is a weekly winner.
The experiment lasts for the duration of July. Weekly winners will be contacted on a running basis. Main prizewinners will be contacted during the first week of August!
Have a great, anti-boring summer!