Full List of key features below With Linpus Weather, you will get:
- Localization for Taiwan (in particular Taipei, New Taipei, Hsinchu, Miaoli, Taichung, Chiayi and Tainan city).
- Localization for China (in particular Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Chongqing, Hunan, Henan, Zhejiang, Jiangsu & Yunnan).
- Localization for Hong Kong & Macao.
- Support more than 3500+ location searches via Chinese / English keyword
- 4 days forecast support
- 15 lifestyle indices
- Able to get the weather for an additional 6 nearby places.
- Metric & imperial unit support.
- Supports Android 2.2 or higher including Android 4.1 (Jelly Beans).
- Lunar calendar support
- Week number support
- Y2013 W/W holidays according to user area for W/W holidays according to user area for America (US, Canada, Brazil), Asia (China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, Malaysia, Singapore,Saudi Arabia, Korea, Thailand, Japan) and Europe (England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Netherlands, Poland, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Russia, Ukraine, Greece).
Please feedback your problem with us via Email (email@example.com), any is welcome:)
Weather data is taken from Norwegian Meteorological Institute and NOAA National Weather Service. Data will be most accurate for Europe and the US.
Please check out the introduction by either opening the app from the market, or by using the menu key while on the Aix configuration screen. If you have any issues with the widget, please email me so I can help you.
This widget is designed to work in a portrait 4x1 format. It will work in 4x1 landscape, but this is not what the widget has been designed for. Improved tablet support will be added in the future.
NB: This application is in BETA, and is under development.
Weather forecasts contains details of up to 9 days ahead, and up to 4 periods a day. Weather data are provided by yr.no, and updated several times a day. How often you want to retrieve the latest weather data is up to you.
Application supports geo-positioning, and can retrieve the latest weather forecast for your current location.
Detailed forecast-information includes temperature, type of weather, wind speed, wind direction, expected rainfall, barometric pressure, sunrise, sunset and the length of day in hours and minutes. With one click, you also have direct access to hour-by-hour graph from yr.no through its pages.
All widgets with clock, can also be used as a shortcut to start programs. This saves you space on the desktop. All applications installed on the phone can be started with this feature.
New widgets released regularly, and requests for new widgets or features are considered on an ongoing basis. Free access to all future releases.
Currently supported languages: Norwegian, Swedish, English, Czech, Dutch, Danish, French, Italian, Russian
Some of the available settings:
- Widget-background / 50% transparent / completely transparent background
- Launcher when clicking on the Clock
- Different date and time formats (12H/24H)
- Celsius / Fahrenheit
- Optional unit for wind speed, altitude and rainfall
- Day and night icons
- Update automatically, every 3, 6, 12 or 24 hours or manually
For accurate weather around you may allow this app to detect your location.
Small App , No annoying pop up, Simple easy-That's All about this Weather Mobile app.
Disclaimer: All weather news are directly shown from the respective website. We have no affiliation with any website . We just help our user to find their favorite weather news website. If anyhow I violate copyright law beyond fair usage policy please mail me I will definitely make changes in this app to comply with all Law.
My-Cast Weather brings you the classic features of our award winning weather app in a totally re-designed Android user experience. Get access to critical weather information wherever you are with My-Cast.
View animated radar, clouds, current conditions, hourly and extended forecasts, severe weather alerts and more. Quickly check the weather with an easy-to-interpret graphic display and dynamic weather themes. Share weather with Facebook and Twitter.
Unique to My-Cast Weather (paid version):
• No Ads
• Tropical Storm Tracking - View NHC forecast maps and data for hurricanes and tropical storms
• Widgets: Radar, IR and Visible Satellite Widgets
• StormWatch Map
• Background Updates - Set how often widgets and status bar are updated.
NOW AVAILABLE: My-Cast Premium Severe Weather Upgrade Package
With an In-App purchase, you can subscribe to:
• Watch up-to-the-minute lightning strikes animate across a map!
• Severe Weather Push Alerts – Receive Lightning & NWS alerts to your device as soon as they are issued.
My-Cast also includes:
• My-Cast dashboard allows you to quickly view your favorite features in one glance
• Current condition displays in status bar and notification area
• Forecast conditions including hour by hour, detailed daily description
• Interactive forecast graph allows you to visualize seven different types of weather data for the next 7 days
• Complete redesign of severe weather alert functionality, including main page event notification and full interactive text description
• Full screen landscape displays for maps and graphs
• Full support for pinch-zoom gestures in all maps
• Ability to change app skin color for personalized look and feel
• Theme graphics to display current weather conditions
• Forecast Widget
Release notes 1.3.2 - Oct 11 2011
Fixes and Improvements:
• Fixed bug where forecast graph widget might crash on some locations.
• Other Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Release notes 1.3.1 - Sept 23 2011
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
• Display issues on the Galaxy Tab have been resolved
• Clicking the Facebook link in the social section now opens the Facebook website in browser
• Better support for displaying nearby cities
• Fixed issue where forecast was showing incorrect data when using the mobile location in some cases.
Release notes 1.3.0 - Sept 8 2011
• Tropical Weather Update
• New Map - Tropical Map displays current storms
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
• Improved stability in maps and other areas
• Fix Facebook share
Release notes 1.2.0 - August 24 2011
• StormWatch Map - Shows current National Weather Service watches, warnings, alerts and advisories.
• Bing™ Aerial and Bing™ Roads basemap options for maps.
• Transparency slider for overlays. Use the slider on the left side of the map to turn down the brightness of the weather overlays.
• Yesterday's precipitation totals. This is now displayed under yesterday's high and low in the Currents page.
• Moon phase. This shows the current phase at the bottom of the Currents page.
• My-Cast Market. This page is available from the menu button under "Subscriptions". It displays all available My-Cast premium subscription add-ons.
• Lightning Strike Map. Available as part of the Severe Weather Upgrade Package - This will show current lightning strikes as a layer option in the map.
• Push Alerts. Also part of the Severe Weather Upgrade Package, this feature uses the Google push service to push severe weather alerts (and lightning strikes) to your phone the moment they are issued. The alerts show up in the Android notification area and can be configured with a special ringtone. Push Alerts can be set for each location in the location list.
Clean and stylish design
• Use my location
• Any where in the world.
• You can add different cities.
• Next 12 hour clock weather mode with 3 hour interval (click on large images)
• Slide right-left to change cities.
• Current day and 4 day forecast.
You can add many many cities to your desktop.
Weather Rise supports lots of desktop widgets;
• 1x1 just icon
• 1x1 current degree with icon
• 4x2 Stylish big clock and date
Only in pro widgets:
• 1x2 Today and tomorrow
• 4x1 Current weather and 2 day forecast
• 2x2 Stylish big icon and temperature.
*Don't forget to install app widgets to your desktop.
*Mini guide to install;
-Long press on desktop view on an empty space
-Select one of the WeatherRise widgets.
-We try to do our best to make you feel Android Holo design experience.
-Most of the design is black and blue.
-Notification Bar display
-Many more improvements
Turn your device into a thermometer, barometer, lightmeter and hygrometer - depending on which sensors your device has - with this app your phone is a tricorder & mobile science kit!
By using WeatherSignal you become part of the most ambitious weather crowdsourcing project in the world – helping to record weather patterns on a more localised level than ever before. We are working with numerous meteorological institutions, including the University of Washington, Birmingham University and the UK Met Office. Your readings help us improve weather forecasting for everyone!
Featured in the New Scientist and Scientific American! http://bit.ly/1aFY3Ls
This app is 100% ad-free :)
*Thermometer readings are experimental!*
✓ Readout for all the sensors on your device (think Tricorder - but real!)
✓ Widgets for temperature, magnetic, light, humidity and pressure sensors (if you have them)
✓ Save all data to CSV - play with it however you like
✓ Map of readings of other users and of your own, see averages within each map window, click on icons to see full readout
✓ Manual reports
✓ Tons of graphs (for geeks like us :))
✓ Contribute to our maps (you can turn off sharing in settings)
✓ Share data to help us improve the weather forecast
✓ Looks great on tablets
*** This app is experimental! Readings from sensors may be faulty, we are developing ways of filtering and correcting this. In particular, individual TEMPERATURE readings may be incorrect, but when averaged over many users we get reliable information for our community powered maps. ***
WeatherSignal is designed to help you make use of your phone’s sensors. What the app shows depends on what model of phone you have and how many sensors it has. The app works best on the Galaxy S4 (as that phone has the most sensors) but has functionality on most Android devices
The WeatherSignal app can measure:
✓ Pressure (certain devices only)
✓ Temperature (see note)
✓ Light Intensity
✓ Humidity (Galaxy S4 only)
✓ Magnetic Flux
✓ Acceleration (turn on in application settings)
You can see graphs and maps of all these values live or over time.
This app is also one of the first to feature Google's Activity Recognition: monitor when you're walking, in vehicle, on a bicycle. You can save the results to CSV and perform your own analysis/create maps, for example for quantified self tracking
*** NOTE ON TEMPERATURE READINGS ***
We’ve come up with an algorithm that translates battery temperature into ambient temperature – making your phone a thermometer. For each user this can sometimes be a bit approximate but we've discovered that there is a very strong correlation between battery and ambient temperature when spread over a crowd of users. If you are using a cell phone without an external thermometer then the temperature reading you’ll see is a battery temperature reading converted through our algorithm. Often the algorithm will get it wrong, but we've shown that with appropriate averaging and filtering, these readings correlate extremely well with external ambient air temperature.
The Galaxy S4, which has an ambient air temperature thermometer, may produce incorrect readings - if the phone is hot (perhaps because it's been in your pocket or has been charging or intensively used) then the readings will be higher than air temperature.
*** PRESSURE ****
Devices that contain barometers include:
Galaxy S3, S4, Note (1,2,3)
RAZR MAXX HD
millibars/hPa inches of mercury aka "Hg or inches H
centigrade/celsius and Fahrenheit
You might also be searching for: luxmeter, lightmeter, light meter, magnetometer, barometer, hygrometer, accelerometer, thermometer ... if your phone has it, WeatherSignal reads it, graphs it, maps it, saves it.
(weather signal, opensignal, open signal)
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps (available worldwide) enhanced with animated weather radar (the USA only) to quickly see what weather is coming your way
• Customizable layout: all weather details, short-term forecast, long-term forecast, current state only, text only
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
- Digital Clock
- Current weather conditions
- In widget animated weather icons
- Weather data received from global Meteorological broadcast services and more than 40 000 weather stations
- Celsius / Fahrenheit weather units
- Automatically detection of location
- Manual setting of the widget location
- Manual or automatic wether update
- Re-sizable widget
- Transparent background
- Universal app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again
- Hot spots for alarm clock, weather refresh and widget configuration
- build only for ICS (built on sdk 17)
- multiple weather providers OW and YR.NO (is the joint online weather service from the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation)
These are required for getting your local weather using networking & WIFI location services.
For suggestions or bugs please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to translate the application to your language please contact us at: email@example.com
This is the "Weather" pendants "widgets" for "TSF" Shell used as fun decorations; Control the weather on your device!
All the "Weather" pendants are hand made animated at 60 FPS ! Watch video. Rain, snow, lighting bolts, floating sun and more!
I made these animations with the same love i have for the amazing "TSF" Shell launcher.
-This works only on "TSF Shell" launcher.
-Tap on a pendant to stop it from moving (the sun floats).
-Tap again and the speed will change.
-Tap and hold in order to resize and move them.
-Add them from the Ha-ha icon in the side bar or from adding a "TSF widget" decoration and then choose the "Weather Widgets" pendants.
Please rate these wonderful pendants!
For some people the Rainbow clouds animation pendant may be too bright on the eyes as it uses colorful moving bright colors and lights so if you suffer from looking at bright flashy colors do not use the rainbow pendant.
This developer and its affiliates do not take any responsibility for any damages or injuries.
Keywords & Tags: TSF Shell, TSF Theme ,TSF Shell Theme, Weather, Widgets, Pendants, TSF, Animation.
Marine Weather Plus is an ad-free app providing users access to the following marine weather information:
- Marine Forecasts
- Live Buoy Data
- Tide Tables
- Current Tables
- Sun rise/set
- Sea Surface Temperatures
Great for boating, fishing, sailing, and surfing!
Includes all US coastal regions inshore and offshore, Great Lakes, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Information provided by:
- NOAA's National Weather Service
- Rutgers Coastal Ocean Observation Lab (RU COOL)
- Naval Oceanography Portal.
"If your a commercial fisherman, then this is an app you must have if you don't have it already. The most accurate weather and tides for your location." - Anthony Toby
"I use it everyday for the inshore and offshore forecast. Captain of the Starstream 8 ..100ft head boat, Freeport NY" - Mike Wasserman
"Im in the Coast Guard and literally use your app every day. It is very helpful." - Greg
"As a professional captain I use it all the time.
Tides and buoy data really help me make important calls on the fly." - Mac McLean
"Absolutely love this app... I use it every day and recommend it often." - Sail Kennisis
Please visit our website for more information:
*** NEW *** WEATHER MAPS ZOOM
*** NEW *** GEOGRAPHICAL MAP OF LOCATIONS
*** NEW *** ADD ANY LOCATION ON EARTH FROM MAP, CUSTOM LOCATION NAME
*** NEW WEATHER ALERTS ***
*** NEW HOURLY FORECASTS AND DETAILED CHARTS incl CLOUDINESS ***
For more details, check our new website:
Get the latest current conditions, forecasts, weather charts, forecast maps, webcams and more with largest network of professional weather stations all over the world in a great looking style!
FEATURES, or what makes this a FULL PACKAGE:
- Live and detailed local weather conditions and forecasts
- HOURLY weather data including details as Cloudiness, Humidity, Feels like, Air pressure, Wind, % chance of rain and precipitation
- Millions! of locations around the world
- Exact dynamic and automated current location search with 'My Location' functionality
- 7 desktop weather widgets with (Flip Clock I & II 4x2, Forecast 4x2, Large 4x2, Forecast 4x1, Clock 4x1, Mini 1x1)
- Notification bar icon witch temperature and weather details
- Weather alerts in USA
- Up to 10 active locations
- Geographical map of locations
- Live Webcams for every location to see the real weather conditions (largest webcams network)
- Forecast Charts for Temperature, Precipitation, Humidity, Cloudiness
- Weather Forecast Maps for precipitation, clouds, temperatures and wind (also in HD available)**
- Choose weather data provider which fits your location best (WeatherBug, OpenWeatherMap or YR.NO)
- Dual Clock – select from System, GMT or Location time
- Moon phase, Sunrise, Sunset
- App Hints screens
MAKE YOUR APPLICATION UNIQUE:
- THEMES - customize your app by one click or create your own !
- Fully graphical customizable (font types, backgrounds, colors, text outline …)
- Fully customizable app settings (units, startup, updates, notification bar…)
OTHER USEFUL ATTRIBUTES:
- One of the best battery consumption application on the Market
- Quick access to your prefered clock and calendar application (configurable)
- Option to display locations time on widget
- Cached weather data for offline viewing
- Easy use and high-impact visual eye candy views
- Broad OS compatibility: Android 1.6+, QVGA, WQVGA400/432, HVGA, WVGA800/854
And there is more to come, we develop and improve our app continuously.
If you like Weather Services-RATE US. Thank you and enjoy!
If you are experiencing any issues, please make sure your data connectivity is up & running. Vast majority of our low ratings are because of local issues, please contact us and let us help you first:
If you have any ideas, how to improve our application, please let us know.
Added: Widgets with landscape mode compatibility
Fixed: Locations screen - add location directly from the map
Fixed: WeatherBug data provider alerts
..other small fixes and improvements from your (support channels) requests
Fixed: F/C for some US locations with WeatherBug provider after refresh to v2.3
Added: More locations on google map (add location direcyle clicking on the map)
Added: New FlipClock v2 widget !
Fixed: Google maps - select location from map
Fixed: Weather radars for android version 2.3.3 and older
Fixed: Problem with removing the first location
Fixed: Minimum and maximum temperatures for current day with YR.no data provider fixed
Other small fixes for some types of devices...
Added: New weather data provider with hourly forecast (now total of 3 diffrent providers available)
Added: New locations list (summary) window design with extended menu
Added: Search for location directly from the google map
Added: New improved tutorial (hint) screens
Fixed: Forecast maps
... and more (v2.1.5-v1.0)
** we provide Forecast Maps, which are not Live Radars, as some may exchange this expression. Live Radars are being developed and will come soon
The main features of the application:
• Short forecast for all the selected cities;
• The full forecast for one selected city for 5 days in advance;
• Review the temperature, humidity, visibility, wind strength and direction, weather conditions;
• Temperature measurement in Celsius and Fahrenheit;
• Adding more cities by their names;
• Measurement of the distance in kilometers and miles;
• Measurement of the pressure in Pascal’s, bars, technical atmospheres, physical atmospheres, millimeters of mercury, pounds per square inch and inches of mercury;
• Saving the latest weather data downloaded from the server to the application database;
• Review the weather offline;
• Option of sorting the cities in the table;
• Review the minimum and maximum temperatures for the day and for each day of the week;
• Fast data download from the server with the lowest possible traffic usage.
The information about the weather the application gets from the Yahoo.
To download the current weather forecast the application needs the Internet connection.
For all questions and comments you can contact the developer of the application. We will certainly give you an answer!
Thank you for your choice!
tags: weather, forecast, rain, storm, snow, fog, cold, heat, Celsius, Fahrenheit, temperature, wind, pressure, cloudy, fair weather