Oscar Enterprise helps senior users happily age in place and prolong vitality. How? Thanks to our telecare service the care providers can connect with seniors more effectively via video calls, messages and other touchpoints.
*** The app is free of charge for 1 month. ***
With Oscar Enterprise platform you get a powerful tool to fight social isolation and loneliness of the senior care users. The care providers can bring the care entertainment in, they can share information via the platform, communicate with the senior users, manage their medication and thus increase the overall well-being of seniors.
The care managers appreciate the overall overview of what's going on with the care users and what care has been provided.
Even the least tech-savvy care recipients will be able to use Oscar Enterprise platform to communicate with their care providers and families. That easy-to-use and senior-friendly Oscar Enterprise platform is.
- Easy one touch video calls, group calls and automatically answered calls
- Sending call requests to the operators/care providers
- Online exercises and webinars
- Sharing photos, videos, documents
- Chatting with one or many
- Safe Internet browsing, access to games and news
- Tracking senior's activity and physical health
- Local weather updates
- Photo screensavers
- Setup and configuration of the senior's account remotely via remote access
- Reminders setup for medication and events
- Medications and prescriptions management
- Adding your own apps to the Oscar Enterprise interface
- Adding and removing accounts of caregivers, seniors and possibly friends and family members
- Possibility to whitelabel the platform
- Extensive customization of the Oscar Enterprise platform
- Possibility to develop your own features
***Care managers, operators and caregivers can access their accounts via web dashboard. If you want to access the platform from your tablet, you need to download this app. Care recipients have to download this app to their tablets as well.***
*** Do not download this platform if you are a family member and you don't have your account set up by Oscar Senior team or by the care organization yet. You need to have your login and a password to be able to log into the business project of your care organization. ***