Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the WD TV Live itself as you use your Android to control your WD TV Live over wWi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on an internet connected TV or on your mobile device.
With the WD TV Live Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or TV.
You can use this version of the WD TV Live Media application with any of the following Western Digital Media Players:
• WD TV Live (Old and New)
• WD TV Live Plus
• WD TV Live Hub
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers(This feature is an in-app purchase)
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on TV using the WD TV Live Media Player.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
• Select the external connected device (or TV itself) you would like to use to access your TV. This is a great way for you to use multiple TVs in your home.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at email@example.com.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
- Visualização em tempo real de até 4 canais de vídeo;
- Controles sensíveis ao toque para ajustes de movimento, zoom e visualização prévia em câmeras PTZ;
- Apoio para ativação de pré-configuração e novas configurações bem como calibração do brilho;
- Suporte para tirar foto rápida.
- Gerenciamento de até 100 conjuntos de dispositivos.
- Suporte para conexão via P2P com o DVR JFL linha WD (esta função esta disponível apenas para DVR's com versão de software igual ou superior a V2.2.13 build 140909).
1. Wi-Fi ou serviço de acesso 3G deve ser suportado pelo dispositivo;
2. Taxas de tráfego de rede pode ser produzido durante o uso deste software cliente. Por favor, consulte o Provedor de Serviços de Internet Local;
3. WD-MOB para Android é suportado por Android 2.3.3 ou superior;
4. Suporte para Resolução: 480 x 800, 480 x 854, 960 x 540, 1280 x 720, 800 x 1280 ou 1920 x1080;
5. A visualização do vídeo em tempo real está relacionada com o desempenho da rede e do hardware do telefone. Se a exibição em tempo real não é fluente ou a tela aparece desfocada, reduza a resolução , taxa de quadros e taxa de bits da câmera, ou diminua a qualidade da imagem no software.
✔ Enjoy HD Movies, videos, and photos on your TV or any other screen
✔ Access and enjoy ALL your music files, wherever they are stored
✔ Fast detection of all media servers and to your favourite players
✔ Add/delete YouTube channels (always have your favorite YouTube Menu in your hands) and select BITRATE; 360p, 720p, 1020p (HD Quality!)
✔ Playback control of volume, pause, and stop, scroll, forward, backward
✔ Exchange media between DLNA* and UPnP devices (NAS, TV, Xbox360, PS3 etc)
✔ Playlist management; the easiest way to create your own playlist
✔ Simultaneous streaming of different media files – to different screens – at the same time
✔ “Follow me”; change screen when you watch a movie, just with 1 button
✔ Wi-Fi and Ethernet interfaces support, Access Point mode support
✔ Send media from external devices to your Android devices and control playback remotely.
✔ Your TV can find & display your photos, videos, music stored on your Android mobile devices
✔ Much more to come…
The most advanced UPnP/DLNA* app available to play movies, videos, music or photos on your HD TV. Stream wireless any video, with a single tap. Use us and you immediately will find out why this is a high-end solution! Have fun with your friends and family and enjoy your media on any screen.
ArkMC is designed to offer the best media experience ever, enjoying any media file on any screen, just by pushing 1 or 2 buttons. With ArkMC in your hands, you can do anything your want to broadcast movies, videos, photos or music tracks. You can make your favorite playlist music and enjoy wherever you want.
To share media files in your home wifi network, ArkMC offers the easiest user interface, with the most features. In a few seconds ArkMC connects a display (TV/PC/TABLET/MOBILE) or music installations with the media stored on your NAS, Xbox360, PS3, PC, Tablet, Smartphone, etc. The user interface is straightforward and offers complete control of your media files.
For your convenience, ArkMC complies with your favourite video player, which makes us the most advanced media format player ever (up to HD quality).
The 100 % UNIQUE YouTube integration offers a “lay back and enjoy” experience, which makes even any smart TV jealous. It is SO easy to create your personal channel list, just search and add/remove your favourite YouTube links.
The enthusiastic and motivated R & D team is dedicated to offer its customers the best experience, and will continue to surprise ArkMC users with cool features and performance updates. If you have any suggestions, just drop a line and we will come back to you.
New features are coming soon!
Sharing makes life Beautiful!
Tested media Servers:
- XBMC Media Server
- Windows media Player
- Wild Media Server
- Foobar2000 Media Server
- WD My Book Live
- Twonky Media Server
Tested media Players and Renderers:
- Samsung TVs, Philips TVs, LG TVs, Panasonic TVs, SONY TVs
- XBMX Media renderers
- WD TV Live
- Windows Media Player
- Foobar2000 media renderer
* This application is not officially DLNA certified (DLNA certification wasn't extended after 2012)
THE best DirecTV remote for Android with no BS or empty promises! Just pure awesomeness!
PRO VERSION extras:
Unlike competing apps, you get LOTS of cool stuff when you purchase the pro/paid version! For a complete Free vs. Pro comparison, see the link below:
Why choose my app over the competition?
* ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT ensures new features and bugs fixed.
* MORE FEATURES AND OPTIONS than all other competing apps combined. The only app of its kind that truly supports ALL DirecTV remote functions (including slow motion & SD/HD toggle).
* OUTSTANDING SUPPORT (in-app, website and email) from a person who cares and knows the technology involved.
* EXCLUSIVE (AND FREE) SHORTCUT ADD-ON allows you to create shortcuts to remote buttons, favorites, macros and the mini-guide right on your home screen. "Free" users can install and create shortcuts with it to see how it works but they will only function when the "Pro" version is installed.
* EXCLUSIVE (AND FREE) VOLUME PLUG-IN adds volume control! Important: Volume control requires an IR capable phone/tablet OR a supported network-controllable TV or AVR. For this reason, volume will NOT work for everyone. You can install and test the Volume Plugin BEFORE purchasing the "PRO" version in order to see if volume will work with your devices but only the "Pro" version can control volume from within the main remote app using the volume & mute buttons.
If you like this app, please rate it! I'll continue to update and improve this app whether you rate it or not but great ratings make me feel all warm and fuzzy!
If you have problems or requests please contact me through email as it is very difficult to properly respond in the comments section.
REQUIREMENTS & USAGE
* Receivers can be controlled using IR on select Samsung, HTC and LG devices that have built-in IR blasters (Mini-Guide requires networked receivers)
* This app uses WiFi to control your receivers!
* Automatic discovery of your receivers with ability to add manually.
* Receivers must be networked (wired or wirelessly) and configured for EXTERNAL DEVICE ACCESS and given a UNIQUE NAME (this is not the default setting on the receivers)!
* Supported models (HD only): H21, H22, H23, H24, HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23 and HR24. Also supports HR34 /HR44 Genie and C31/C41 clients.
* For advanced users: One receiver can be controlled over 3G, etc. See Website FAQs for details.
Having problems getting this app to communicate with your receiver?
Please see the connection troubleshooting FAQ at my website: http://goo.gl/ohqHYe
See the FAQs at the website for loads of information and troubleshooting tips!
SUPPORTED DEVICES (PCH)
* Popcornhour (PCH)
A-100, A-110 or C-200
* Installed HDD
* PLoNK 0.0.3
* Access to your PCH IP from you phone (hopefully on the same network)
1. Make sure you have a PCH (one of the specified models above)
2. Make sure you have installed a harddrive (HDD) in your PCH
3. Install the NMT software on your PCH HDD
4. Download NMT community installer (NMTCI) on your PC
5. Run NMTCI and install the latest llink application
6. Install the PLoNK CSI.zip for your PCH (from code.google.com)
7. Enter setup and specify the IP of your PCH
8. Enjoy the app
* M3U playlist support has been sought after, but this is limited by LLink.
You can visit: http://www.lundman.net/wiki/index.php/Llink and ask Lundman to implement support for M3U in LLink, but we can't do anything about it as it seems.
* As of version 1.0 it is still free to use, but it's also Ads funded (meaning it will show Ads).
PERMISSIONS USED BY THE APPLICATION
Access to your PCH
Check if internet is available
Allows you to remove all Ads
The SureMote Universal Remote is SIMPLE to setup and EASY to use.
1. Replaces your:
- TV Remote Control
- Cable and Set-Top Box Remote
- AV Receiver Remote
- Media Streaming Remote
- Disc Player Remote
- Home Automation (Dyson, IRobot etc.)
2. Includes custom systems for controlling multiple appliances (See below for further explanation)
3. Connects to Smart TVs
4. Photo and video streaming directly from your phone to your TV
Air Conditioning Remote
The SureMote Universal Remote has been covered by a number of reporters and publications. A couple are below:
SureMote Turns Your Android Phone Into A Remote Control For Any Wi-Fi Connected Device At Home - http://techcrunch.com/2014/10/03/suremote-turns-your-android-phone-into-a-remote-for-any-wi-fi-connected-device-at-h
Tekoia’s SureMote turns your smartphone into a remote for controlling your smart home - http://www.techhive.com/article/2864352/tekoia-s-suremote-turns-your-smartphone-into-a-remote-for-controlling-your-smart-home.html
SureMote: Your Smart TV Remote
The following leading Smart TVs and media streamers are supported via the Infrared (IR) Blaster and WiFi:
- LG Smart TV (Remote keyboard and remote mouse)
- Roku Streamer (Remote keyboard)
- Samsung Smart TV (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Apple TV (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Google Chromecast (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
The following Smart TVs are supported via IR:
- Vizio TV
- Sony TV
- Panasonic TV
- Sharp TV
- Philips TV
- Haier TV
- Hisense TV
We try to maintain a large appliance database, however, some appliances may be missing. If you can’t find your appliance please send your the name and model to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send suggestions to email@example.com. We love to hear from our customers.
SureMote Custom Systems
SureMote has introduced the concept of the appliance "system" which is a group of appliances that can be controlled simultaneously. This turns your remote control into a “one-button” solution. This enables turning all the appliances in one “system” on and off with one click. For example you can have one SureMote “System” for your living room which replaces your existing Smart TV remote, cable box remote and AV receiver remote. One click will turn all of these appliances on or off.
Our custom systems cannot include both WiFi and IR appliances.
SureMote is a FREE remote and supported by graphical advertising which appears in a dedicated area and does not interfere with the universal remote operation. If you don’t like ads you can subscribe to the ad-free version.
SureMote Universal Remote Control runs on the following smartphones:
- Galaxy S4 and S4 mini
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy S5
- One (M7)
- LG G3 (except G3 S, G3 Vigor, G3 Beat which have older version of IR software)
- Xiaomi Mi4
When installing SureMote we require user permissions for the following:
1. Microphone - We need access to the microphone for voice commands in smart TVs
2. Photos/videos - for streaming from the phone to the Smart TV
3. Full network access - to automatically discover smart appliances
Free Universal Remote, Best Universal Remote, Universal Remote Control, Smart Universal Remote, IR Smart Remote , WiFi Universal Remote, Samsung TV Remote, Digital Streamer remote control, Apple TV Remote, HTC One Remote Control, Infra Red Remote Control, Smart Appliances, AV System Remote, HTC Universal Remote, Smart TV remote
WATCH VIDEOS from hit Cartoon Network shows like: Adventure Time, Regular Show, Teen Titans Go!, The Amazing World of Gumball, Clarence, Steven Universe, Uncle Grandpa, Ben 10, Ninjago and many more. Now including Unlocked Episodes, a selection of full episodes that are available without login/authentication!
Enjoy our library of Unlocked Episodes and video clips, or log in with your TV provider info to get even more benefits like:
• Watch live TV! Stream Cartoon Network directly to your device.
• Get full episodes—more than ever before.
• See the latest episodes the day after they premiere on TV!
• Enjoy access to full episodes for a longer period of time.
Note: The Cartoon Network live TV stream follows the Eastern Standard Time schedule.
Participating TV providers include AT&T U-verse, BendBroadband, Blueridge, Cable One, Cablevision Optimum, Charter, Comcast, Cox, Dish, DirecTV, EPB Fiber Optics, Grande Communications, Massillon Cable TV, Mediacom, Midcontinent Communications, Suddenlink, Verizon, WOW and Xfinity.
This app only works with Android 2.3 and above. Be sure to update your device to the latest operating system.
If you're having problems with this app, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us about the issues you're running into as well as what device and OS version you're using.
This app may contain ads for Cartoon Network and our partners' products and services.
Adults must authenticate with their cable or satellite TV provider to view locked full episodes.
DLNA: Setting up network to connect to Access Point, then use any DLNA/UPnP APP to stream Videos/Music/Photos through Streamcast dongle to your TV.
Upgrade: Perform the firmware upgrade of Streamcast dongle through mobile device. Download the latest firmware from www.streamteck.com and put the file on device's storage, launch the APP and browse to the file for firmware upgrade.
To start using AirWire, you need no additional equipment. It is enough to have a TV set connected to the Internet or a media player and access to the Internet with the data rate not less than 4 Mbit/s.
As of today, AirWire has been tested with DLNA TVs, media players and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands.
If you wish to use AirWire in your application, use the integration instructions on our website http://airwire.tv/en/site/developers
Searching for devices can take up to 1 minute
• If AirWire has found no devices, check if they are connected to the same network as WiFi.
• The WiFi router should have the enabled function of traffic exchange between devices in the LAN.
• Settings of your LAN, Internet connection broadband, load level of the server from which the video is transferred can influence the video quality.
• If the application does not find your media player or TV set, check if the Digital Media Renderer (DMR) option is enabled
• Some devices partially support the DLNA standard, because of which they cannot perform some commands of the application
• Some video files and images cannot be played back since the device in which you try to open them does not support such file formats.
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE AND THE LATEST LICENSE INSTALLED!
AllCast Premium Features:
No splash screens
No limits on video lengths
Take your music with you by casting it to your android or UPnP/DLNA devices.
Capable of managing and switching between multiple UPnP/DLNA devices within the same Wi-Fi LAN.
Na Remote Control for UPnP/DLNA allows you to use all features (with some limitations) from Pro version:
- browse local and remote audio, video and photo files.
- play locally audio, video and photo files
- cast local and remote audio, video and photo files to UPnP/DLNA device(s)
- search for a media files on local device and local network UPnP/DLNA devices
- manage play list queue on several devices simultaneously
- move current playlist from one device to another
- remotely control playback
- remotely control volume
- browse, search and play Internet Radio stations
It requires no additional software and no configuration.
The layout of the remotes has been designed in a very flexible way and the full layout with codes can be edited freely via XML and also via the app (only basic changes)
Infrared codes can be added manually. At the moment the formats supported are: Pronto Hex Codes, Denon Binary Codes (Sharp and Kaseikyo), WinLIRC/LIRC (RC6,RC5,RAW,NEC1,NECx1), PWM_HEX (plain binary pwm). More to come in future!
- All Android 4.4 (KitKat) + 5.0 (Lollipop) devices with infrared blaster / emitter (only if the API was correctly implemented by the manufacturer -> SONY and LG (except G3) did not, so I'm sorry you need to use the Stock App)
- LG G3
- Samsung devices with IR are supported with their proprietary API on Jelly Bean and Icecream Sandwich
- HTC devices below 4.4 are supported as well but may cause problems (Contact me if you need assistance)
- Support for Medion Lifetab S7852 and S10334.
If your device is not available send me an E-Mail request and i will manually read the codes and add a preset entry or send you an importable file. (If i have time ;-) As said feel free to search for working discrete Codes yourself and send them in (LIRC, Pronto Hex etc)
- Import WinLIRC, LIRC and irplus XML files
- Macro mode, Buttons can send multiple IR commands in a row with one press
- Layout and codes of remote control can be customized via XML files
- Option to use Volume Up / Volume Down Hardware buttons to send commands
- Option to visualize sent IR code as On/Off graph for easy code check
- Codes for entering LG Service Menu
- 3 type of Widgets (Single, 6- and 9-Button)
Also if you have created an XML file (layout and IR codes) for your device - please sent it and I will add it to the internal database. If you donate an amount chosen by you or send me Codes for new devices (which aren't in the Lirc-DB obviously) you will get a key for disabling the ads!
PLEASE NOTE: This is a relatively new app. If you will rate this application, please consider its under active development. If you have problems or suggestions please contact me for helping me to fix them! ;-) (See the contact info in the app)
Incomplete list of included infrared control codes for devices (model number often is the model number of the remote control and not the actual device) - Just try them!
Acer (H5360, RC-802), Beko (NR-KK14T61), Bionaire (BTF4002), Cisco (Generic), Denon (AVR1611, AVRX3000), Dish (ViP-211k), Dreambox (DM800), Edision (RC1, RC2), Emtec (N200, S850H), Grandin (TV), Grundig (42VLE922BL), Hannspree/HannsG (HSG1116, HSGXV32), Humax (5400S, 5600S, RC536P, iPDR9700), JBL (Sub300), Klytronic (Mini Dimmer), LG (42W470S, AKB72915207, Service Menu), Lutron (Maestro Dimmer), Microsoft (MCE, XBox 360, Xbox One), Mitsubishi (WD-82740), Mivar (X1), NEC (E424), Panasonic (Generic, SA_PM45, SA_PMX), Philips (Generic DVR), Pinnacle (PCTV 800i), Samsung (Generic, HLT-XX89, AA59-00382A, LE40C750), Sharp (GJ210), Sky (MySkyHD, Pace S HD1), Sony (RM_AAU014, STR_DE495), StreamZap (PC Remote), Technisat (FBPNA35), TeleSystem (TS6291, TS7000, TS7500HD, TS7800HD, TS9000tivú, tivúsat, TV LCD Young 27), Toshiba (40LV703), Twinhan (DT), Vivanco (VivControl3), VIZIO (VP322_HD10A), VUplus/VU+ (Duo2), Xoro (HRS8530), Yamaha (DVD-S557, RAV16-WA61770), Zehnder (BX299)
The Gummi Bears are a fictional group of anthropomorphic bears who have a vast amount of history, but remain mostly unknown to the world. They were the main characters in the animated series Adventures of the Gummi Bears.
According to the show, the Ancient Gummis and humans once lived peacefully together side by side. At some point however, the species was forced into hiding by humans who were jealous of the bears' technological advances. The Ancient Gummis left behind small colonies, such as the main group of the series the Gummi-Glen Gummi's, so that the home would be kept up in case it ever became safe to return.
The Gummi-Glen Gummis are a group of Gummis who live in an hollow tree known as Gummi Glen. At one point, the colony was numerous, but at the beginning of the series it has since dwindled to six members. As the numbers have dwindled they lost much of their knowledge of the vast gummi technology. One day, they come across a young boy named Cavin, who wears a gummi medallion. When the boy accidentally enters Gummi Glen, they are reluctant to try the boy, but he gains their confidence when he refuses to cause harm to them. They then question the boy as to where he got the medallion.
The Gummi bears soon discover that the Gummi Medallion allows them to open the Great Book of Gummi, which contains the knowledge they had lost. The Gummi Bears then vow to rediscover their heritage, and help guard the nearby kingdom of Dunwyn, which is Cavin's home.
The Gummi Bears harvest GummiBerries, which grow wild around them in the forest. The bears are able to use the berries to make a powerful juice known as GummiBerry Juice. While the juice merely gives the bears the ability to bounce, it also gives humans temporary super-strength, which eventually makes them a target for the villainous Duke Igthorn. However, they gain allies in the form of Cavin, and later, Princess Calla, the princess of Dunwyn.
keywords: kids video, videos for girls, videos for boys, videos for kids, cartoons, gummi bears, tv shows, animation
***** DISCLAIMER *****
The content provided in this application is hosted on YouTube and is available in the public domain.
We have not uploaded any videos to YouTube. This application is just as organized way to browse and view YouTube videos in another way.
This app is unofficial and is simply a shortcut to the free information offered by YouTube.
Any problems or suggestion, please contact us.
• Free / ads supported.
• In-App purchases (optional):
- No ads
- Premium: early access to new features, no ads.
• Widget (home / lock screen)
• Music > Playlist
Thank You all for your support, enjoy!!!
2- WDTV GEN2 & WDTV GEN1 REQUIRES NEW FILES ON THE PENDRIVE, READ THE HELP.
3- THE WEB INTERFACE REMOTE MUST BE AVAILABLE OR THE APP WON'T WORK.
4- IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH NEW NEW VERSION READ THE HELP OR CONTACT ME.✦ ✦ ✦
Control your WD TV® media player via Wi-Fi with your Android device using the physical buttons, the touchscreen, the gesture panel, or even shaking your device.
Control the current playing media, jump to desired position, or change the volume thanks to the uPnP integrated client.
Manage all your WD TV® devices from anywhere in your home or even from any anywhere in the world.
- WD TV® Live Streaming™ (official firmware)
- WD TV® Live Hub™ (official firmware)
- WD TV® Live™ (official firmware & WDlxTV)
- WD TV® Live Plus™ (official firmware & WDlxTV)
- WD TV® Gen2 (WDlxTV firmware)
- WD TV® (WDlxTV firmware)
More than 100.000 downloads. Thank you !!
★★ DONATE version also availble ★★
-WD TV®, WD TV® Live™, WD TV® Live Plus™, WD TV® Live Hub™, WD TV® Live Streaming™ trademarks and logos are property of "Western Digital Technologies, Inc.".
-This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with Western Digital Technologies, Inc.
- HQ graphics, tablet resolution compatible, resizable on Android 3.1+
- Same style as the official clock of the new version of Android.
- Open your default Alarm Manager on click. Supported: Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Froyo, Eclair, default, etc.
The design is based on the leaked screenshots of Ice Cream Sandwich, it'll be improved after the official release.
TIP: To show the clock, long press on a empty space on your homescreen, then select "Widgets" and search for "Ice Cream Sandwich Clock".
tags: honeycomb clock, analog clock, android 3.0, android 3.1, ice cream sandwich, ics, nexus, tron, samsung galaxy tab 10.1, motorola xoom, lg g-slate optimus pad, asus eeepad transformer, acer iconia a500 a100, archos 101 70, arnova, epad zt-180
**** PRO version with 20 colors available ****
- Spinning circles. To the rythm of the clock hands.
- 2 colors: 3.0 Original and Android Green (Check the PRO version with 20 colors).
- HQ graphics, tablet resolution compatible.
- Same style as the official clock of the new version of Android.
- Open your default Alarm Manager on click. Supported: HTC, Motorola, Froyo, Eclair, default, etc.
TIP: To show the clock, long press on a empty space on your homescreen, then select "Widgets" and search for "Honeycomb Clock FREE". If you don't see the widget after the install, try to move the app to the phone (Settings-> Applications-> Manage applications -> All -> Honeycomb clock -> Move to phone)
Con información sobre más de 3.500 playas, se trata de la aplicación de éste tipo más completa creada hasta la fecha.
- Mapa con todas las playas del litoral.
- Buscador de playas cercanas.
- Información meteorológica y del estado del mar en tiempo real, así como su previsión.
- Tabla de mareas detallada con horarios y alturas de varias localizaciones.
- Widget con con información metereológica y marítima.
- Posibilidad de establecer playas favoritas.
- Links con las principales webs de información marítima para el surf y otros deportes acuáticos.
- Rutas GPS usando Google Navigation.
* Posibilidad de adquirir la versión PRO, que elimina la publicidad y permite tener tantos widgets y playas favoritas como se desee.
Creada por juliojs
- Animated spinning circles. To the rythm of the clock hands.
- HQ graphics, tablet resolution compatible.
- Same style as the official clock of the new version of Android.
- Open your default Alarm Manager on click. Supported: HTC, Motorola, Froyo, Eclair, default, etc.
- 20 colors available: Black, Blue, Cyan, Fuchsia, Gray, Green, Lime, Maroon, Navy, Olive, Purple, Red, Silver, Teal, White, 3.0 Original, Yellow, Android1, Android2 and Brown
- App2SD. (See TIP)
TIP: To show the clock, long press on a empty space on your homescreen, then select "Widgets" and search for "Honeycomb Clock". If you don't see the widget after the install, try to move the app to the phone (Settings-> Applications-> Manage applications -> All -> Honeycomb clock -> Move to phone)