Record your cycling or hiking trails, export and share - access the map anywhere in offline mode.
This application is particularly useful for people looking for a background mapping when being in remote areas without cell reception. To create mbtiles you can use number of available methods - please search the web e.g. http://mapit-gis.com/generating-mbtiles-from-an-image
Just drop your mbtiles files to MbTilesMap->Resources->Maps folder on your device and they will be automatically loaded as the overlays to Google Maps.
- Display mbtiles from Maps folder as Google Maps Overlays
- Record GPS Tracks
- Tracks Managements and export option to KML, GPX and GeoJSON, ArcJSON
- Waypoints Management - add waypoints at any time, add photographs, group them in categories and share single waypoint or whole category as KML or GeoJSON files.
- Support for different coordinates format
- Possibility to import exported GPX to third party app like Runkeeper.
- Quick Measurement tool - useful if you need to check distances on the map.
This application is meant to be very simple and quick to use. It's new on market and is under active support and new ideas or suggestions are very welcome. If you are looking for more advanced products please check out MapIt - GIS Data Collector or MapPad app.