VertexFX aTrader, is the long-awaited Android Version of the award-winning trading platform VertexFX Trader.
From this App, you can make the main trading functionalities at your finger tips anytime, anywhere, using your Android Device.
Optimized Sense is pleased to announce VertexFX Android Trader (VertexFX aTrader) (for Any Android Device) for all VertexFX 10 customers.
VertexFX aTrader is a portable online trading application available on any internet-enabled Android device. Although it is light on your device, VertexFX aTrader offers traders the main tools found in VertexFX Trader system with easy navigation, display and flexibility in browsing between its screens. Feel the power of VertexFX on your Android device and be connected to the market and never miss a trading opportunity again.
VertexFX aTrader for Android is the best solution for traders who may not find time to monitor or even be connected with their Live Market Watch on their PCs, Try It yourself and find how convenient and flexible trading is with aTrader, benefiting from the same functionalities your System is providing for you, with few simple steps, just download the app, enter your login information , select your broker, and you are ready to Go..
• Available Wherever there is an Internet Connection Coverage (using Wi-Fi or Cellular Network).
• Easy to Setup and Trade.
• Monitor Live Prices.
• Modify and Cancel Orders.
• Review the Status of your Orders.
• Execute Live Trades from your Android Device.
• Monitor your Account Summary.
• Financial Charts with Indicators.
• Check your History trades.
• Net Trade Screen.
• Multiple-Accounts Support.
What's New in v5.1:
- Added the Fingerprint ability to login with your fingerprint.
- Push notifications when new order hit, when you receive a new mail, or when account got liquidated (Requires VertexFX v11)
- In-App Notification Bar that will show rich information on many actions, like when new mail received while you are using the App, when you take order and many other actions.
- Added the ability to change the password from the Settings tab (Requires VertexFX v11).
- Fixed the Android Sounds issue when it was played even if the device is muted.
- The aTrader session now remains logged in for 5 minutes when you put it in background, so you can switch between Apps for some work and go back without the need to relogin.
- If you open the aTrader when no internet connection, there is no need to kill the app and run it again when internet go back to load the servers list. The servers list will be loaded automatically when internet is restored (Or when you press the Servers List button).
- Added Comment to the History tab to show the Comments related to the Transactions.
- Many UI enhancements in the overall App experience.
- Added the ability to sort Positions/Orders by Date or Symbol Name in Trade tab.
- New Update Frequency option to refresh prices at 500ms.