- Zoomable Google map with selectable event icons
- Winter road conditions
- Traffic incidents
- Roadwork and construction
- Current traffic speeds
- Roadside camera images
Learn about Minnesota's Law on wireless communication devices in vehicles at https://www.revisor.leg.state.mn.us/statutes/?id=169.475
★ Application contains more than 180 cameras (live images, webcams, CCTV)!
Cameras are grouped in groups so you can find cameras you need fast.
Some of the groups are:
Minneapolis & St. Paul, I-35E
Minneapolis & St. Paul, I-35W
Minneapolis & St. Paul, I-394
Minneapolis & St. Paul, I-494
Minneapolis & St. Paul, I-694
Minneapolis & St. Paul, I-94
Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN-100
Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN-280
Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN-36
Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN-52
Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN-55 MN-62 MN-77
Minneapolis & St. Paul, Other
Cameras are mostly traffic but we have other types of cameras as well.
You can search for a group, or for camera inside selected group.
✔ App have widgets for cameras, so you can place some of the cameras you use the most on your home screen.
✔ You can play/stop/change camera directly from your home screen.
✔ You can mark cameras as favorite for fast access when you need it later.
✔ You can take image from any of camera with share button. Image will be saved on your SD Card and you can share it with any app that can share images.
✔ You can choose between 5 color schemes (Menu->Colors)
Choose 1,2,4 or 6 cameras to show at once. Search for the cameras you want to see from the wallpaper preferences screen. Works both portrait and landscape as long as your phone supports this.
Set image reload time to your choice. You can also display and hide the text.
PLEASE READ USER GUIDE:
After installing the app, click the Menu button on the device, then press Wallpapers > Live Wallpapers and select 'World WebCam Live Wallpaper'. Use the settings menu to set the number of cams you want to see and search for the cameras.
Terms & Conditions -
1- "We" (the developers of this software) cannot be held responsible for the content of webcams images.
2- The webcam image feeds used are supplied by a 3rd party and "We" cannot be responsible for the 3rd party not supplying the feeds temporarily or permanently.
3- Although this application has been tested, "We" cannot be held liable for any damage caused to the device by the use and/or installation of this application.
With this app you can transform your Android phone in a chart plotter !
FlyToMap offers high quality lake map with detailed information and important features compressed to assure the larger coverage. Lake Map contains most important DNR lakes with detailed ‘Depth Contours, Boat Ramps, Fishing spots etc.
With Lakes: Minnesota, FlyToMap™ continues in the tradition of offering a huge amount of information and functionality across places all over the world at a really low price if compared with other apps in the same category!
Use to Explore:
“Elegant map display”
“Fast zoom and pan at your fingertips”
“Use Latitudes and Longitudes to go to your favorite places”
“Use the navTo and see in real time your speed, distance and direction to destination”
“Insert unlimited markers near your favorite places on the map”
“Search your favorite points directly”
“Expanded search results categories”
“Geo Tagged photo management”
“Track your trips”
"… Marine Usa All is well designed and its usability is really good, as it's easy to figure it out and everything it's organized and helpful if you're in need of an app like this. …"
Easy to learn
FlyToMap provides complete, quick and easy to use map applications for your Android phone.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Turn off GPS when not in use
For Minneapolis and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Food and restaurants
Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) is the largest airport in Minnesota and the upper Midwest including Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota and Wisconsin. Minneapolis Airport is a major hub for Delta Airlines and also hub for Sun Country and Great Lakes Airlines. The airport is located between the twin cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul. This app provides complete information for Minneapolis Airport (DCA) including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information on Minneapolis Airport--useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Minneapolis. We include Chicago, Omaha, Denver and all the airports of the world (2500+).
This application and it's source code are made freely available under the GNU GPLv3. Support for the development of this application comes from Wheeler Marine http://www.wheelermarine.com a family business in Longville, MN.
This full source of this application can be found on GitHub at https://github.com/steventwheeler/PublicAccessSites
Fast, convenient, and easy to use.
Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi.
Receive notification alerts about the status of your booking, and when your taxi arrives.
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi cab right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? – Send the taxi to your current GPS position.
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your cab (wheelchair accessible, pet-friendly,etc.)
• Get a fare estimate based on map distance between pickup and destination.
• Send additional info the driver – type a message, up to 255 characters.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• Push notifications alert you when your cab is on the way, and when it has arrived.
• Push notification alerts you if your cab is late. You can choose to keep waiting or cancel the booking.
• Pre-register a credit card or account to be used for trip payments.
• Pay for your trip using your pre-registered credit card or account.
• Add a tip as an amount or percentage of the fare.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Tap a button to make a phone call to “SevenThrees” (if app is installed on an Android phone).
NOTE: If the “SevenThrees” application is installed on a tablet device, the feature to call “Blue & White ABC Taxi” is disabled.
• Type in a message and send it to the driver who is on the way to your location.
• Receive a message sent by the driver who is on the way to your location.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
- Detailed Business Information
- Local Event Calendars
- Local Business Search
- Updated by Business Owners
See cameras in a convenient grid format, or right on the map.
Create your own groups of favorite cameras for easy access. Search locations, add them to your list of favorite places, and see cameras around.
See cameras at your current location.
See parking, and park and ride location directly on the map. See locations of the red light cameras. See real-time traffic events in a convenient list format or directly on the map.
Use the widget to see your favorite cameras on the home screen.
Use it on your daily commute, or when you travel. Know traffic conditions in advance.
The Minneapolis Skyway for the iPhone is an interactive, GPS-powered map helping users navigate over 300 merchants spread out over 70 city blocks and connected by 78 bridges in the beloved 2nd-story skyway system.
- The most current, and fully searchable Minneapolis Skyway map
- GPS Location
- Save-a-spot (parking or other)
- Favorites list
- Comprehensive list of Merchants, including phone numbers, websites, physical addresses
- Buildings list
- Yelp Reviews
Need to meet a buddy for coffee in a desolate corner of the skyway?
Maybe you need to get to the Ivy Hotel for a party?
Interview at Target?
Have you forgotten where you parked your darn car?
Need to knock out a little shopping at Macy's for Christmas?
Want to find the perfect skyway section to view the Holidazzle Parade?
Pre-game beer at Kierans?
Show at the Orpheum Theater?
Or you're here for a Convention Center event and didn't even know you could get to the Convention Center in the skyway?
Use this app to visit and Explore everything that our great skyway has to offer!
Premium Navigation with Real–Time Traffic
Get where you need to be. VZ Navigator tells you where you are, what's nearby, and provides spoken turn-by-turn directions to get you to your destination on time.
Find what you need. With VZ Navigator, easily find everything near you (like restaurants & gas stations) to get there faster.
• Navigation trusted by millions
• Beat the gridlock with our Real-time Traffic
• Turn-by-turn spoken directions with street names
• Advanced 3D navigation instructions that use road features and landmarks such as traffic lights and number of streets
• See which lane(s) to take for highway maneuvers and exits, complex street turns and intersections
• Stay informed about upcoming junctions, lane changes and exits with highway signs and freeway views
• Drive safely, VZ Navigator alerts you around school zones and warns you when you speed
• Automatically get a new route when you miss a turn
• Virtual city driving with detailed 3D buildings** and landmarks
Learn more at http://vzw.com/navigator
This download includes a free version with maps, directions, and local traffic.
VZ Navigator Maps – Local search for millions of businesses, ATMs, restaurants, movie and event listings, gas prices and weather conditions. Maps are updated often with real-time traffic incidents. Plan your route and see detailed driving directions.
Try VZ Navigator FREE* for 30-Days and then pay only $4.99/month thereafter, or use it when you need it for just $0.99 for 24hrs of use.
*Offer valid for new VZ Navigator subscribers. Limited-time offer. Customer will automatically continue with the $4.99 monthly subscription after the 30-day trial period ends. Unsubscribe anytime using the “My Account” menu option in the app or by calling 1.800.922.0204 within 30 days of downloading the app to avoid being charged.
**Enhanced 3D capabilities available in Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Honolulu, Houston, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Paul, and Washington D.C.
Tags: maps, navigation, local, traffic, vz nav, navigator, share, gps, places, restaurants, events, explore, vznav
This app provides you with live updates about traffic incidents and access to live traffic cameras from the Transport Management Centre (TMC).
• Latest traffic information for Sydney and Regional NSW including incidents, major events, fires, floods, alpine conditions and roadworks.
• Access to live traffic cameras with images updated every 60 seconds.
• View incidents and cameras near your current location using maps or in a text list.
• Save your favourite routes, and set up scheduled alerts to notify you of incidents on your routes.
• View current travel times for M1, M2, M4 and M7.
• Save your favourite cameras for quick access, and swipe between them to check traffic conditions before you start your journey.
• Listen to text to speech driver alerts
The Transport Management Centre (TMC) monitors and manages the 18,000km NSW State road network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The TMC uses advanced monitoring, communication and traffic management systems to respond to and clear traffic incidents as quickly as possible, improve consistency of journey times, and provide the public with quality up-to-date information.
Our aim is to help motorists make the best possible travel decisions that will, in turn, contribute to the safe and efficient management of our roads.
We're committed to ensuring that Live Traffic NSW meets the needs of travellers in NSW, and your feedback is essential. If you have any ideas, suggestions for improvement or questions about the app, please contact us by using the feedback form within the app.
Now works with Motorola Droid!