The app determines your location and delivers a live traffic map showing back-ups and jams in your area. Drag and move the interactive map as needed to quickly and easily see how traffic is stacking up for your trip or commute.
Don’t mess with slow-loading and confusing traffic cameras. There is no need to weed through page after page of text and nonsense. Just load the map, see the jams – it’s just that easy.
The GPS functionality of the Chicago Traffic Tracker gives you live traffic information for wherever you are at this moment - even if you are outside of Chicago or even the state of Illinois.
In addition, we have included GPS targeted weather conditions/forecasts/alerts so you will know what to expect before you hit the road.
With Chicago Traffic Tracker you get:
• GPS targeted traffic for your location
• Tips on the best gas prices in Chicago and the suburbs
• CTA information and alerts
• GPS targeted weather conditions/forecast/alerts
Our sleek crowd-sourced traffic app helps make your drive easier. See an incident along your route? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. Sign up to get traffic alerts! We’ll send you notifications or email alerts when there are issues that will impact your drive. Check turn by turn driving directions within the Trip Report screen for those times when you are traveling to an unfamiliar place.
Beat the Traffic’s Smart Route is a re-routing feature that helps save you time. Customized to your route, Smart Route appears when there’s a better alternate route available based on real-time road conditions.
For full app functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
Over 2 million users have Beat the Traffic on their phone. Download Beat the Traffic and Get there sooner.
• Register for free to fully personalize your app
• Get estimated travel time, traffic flow, incidents and traffic cameras all on one screen
• Full map view gives you a quick snap shot of traffic flow, incidents, traffic cameras and weather
• Newly added push notification traffic alerts
• Newly added text directions provide turn by turn instructions
• Re-routing with ‘Smart Route’ provides you the best alternate route
• Report incidents to fellow drivers
• Watch real-time traffic reports live from our in-studio Traffic Specialists*
Our team is continually working to give you the best. Email your feedback and suggestions anytime at email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you! Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @Beat_Traffic.
*Traffic report videos are currently only available for the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area.
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) TravelWise alerts
3) Current trafﬁc conditions on Utah’s freeways and major surface streets
4) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
5) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
6) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
7) Seasonal road closure status
8) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
9) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money. It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage trafﬁc ﬂow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, trafﬁc speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
View all the latest traffic information for all incidents and roadworks, or filter by just the roads you are interested in, and even show it on a map so you can see exactly where it is. All presented cleanly and simply with no fuss.
This app can automatically download the latest alerts hourly and notify you if one of your roads has an alert that you need to be aware of. This app is everything you need to beat the traffic!
* Instant information on incidents and roadworks all over the UK, direct from the UK Highways Agency.
* Shows a map of the exact location of the incident.
* Alerts you if there is an incident on one of your selected roads.
* Quickly and easily see all incidents on any roads in the UK.
If you like this app, please leave a rating! If you have any problems, queries or suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. All my apps come with no-quibble money back guarantee.
This app provides you with live updates about traffic incidents and access to live traffic cameras from the Transport Management Centre (TMC).
• Latest traffic information for Sydney and Regional NSW including incidents, major events, fires, floods, alpine conditions and roadworks.
• Access to live traffic cameras with images updated every 60 seconds.
• View incidents and cameras near your current location using maps or in a text list.
• Save your favourite routes, and set up scheduled alerts to notify you of incidents on your routes.
• View current travel times for M1, M4 and M7.
• Save your favourite cameras for quick access, and swipe between them to check traffic conditions before you start your journey.
The Transport Management Centre (TMC) monitors and manages the 18,000km NSW State road network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The TMC uses advanced monitoring, communication and traffic management systems to respond to and clear traffic incidents as quickly as possible, improve consistency of journey times, and provide the public with quality up-to-date information.
Our aim is to help motorists make the best possible travel decisions that will, in turn, contribute to the safe and efficient management of our roads.
We're committed to ensuring that Live Traffic NSW meets the needs of travellers in NSW, and your feedback is essential. If you have any ideas, suggestions for improvement or questions about the app, please contact us by using the feedback form within the app.
* Live Traffic Cameras from all around New Zealand, including cities such as Auckland, Hamilton,Christchurch, Wellington, Tauranga and Dunedin.
* Homescreen with 4 webcam shortcuts
* Congestion information for each webcam (if available)
* Map view showing cameras location
* Supports moving to SD card
Note: Only shows traffic information from within New Zealand.
Suggestions or feedback? Let us know!
Disclaimer: Traffic information and webcam images are provided by the NZ Transport Agency.
Keywords: Traffic, cameras, congestion,map,webcams,transit, New Zealand, NZ, Auckland, Hamilton, Christchurch, Wellington, Dunedin,honeycomb, android 3.0, tablet, tablet optimized, tablet layout
- Traffic CAMS. Yes!
- Traffic Maps
- Highway Info
All traffic info is provided by Houston TranStar.
PS: I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYONE'S FEEDBACKS - I am working on updates!
Valid for Singapore only.
Tested from Gingerbread 2.3.6, ICS 4.0.4 to KitKat 4.4.
Please let me know if you have any errors. Thanks!
Over 10,000 cameras from 170 cities and metropolitan areas.
Try the full featured application for one full month. Just pay a $4.99 yearly subscription after that.
See cameras in a convenient grid format, or right on the map. Create your own groups of favorite cameras for easy access. See cameras at your current location.
Use it on your daily commute, or when you travel. Know traffic conditions in advance.
Live traffic camera images are set to automatically refresh at the fastest rate available from the provider, as fast as every 2 seconds.
Camera database maintained and provided by TrafficLand. New cameras added every day.
โปรแกรม The Traffic เป็นโปรแกรมสำหรับการรายงานสภาพจราจรแบบ real-time ซึ่งรับข้อมูลมาจากกล้อง IP camera ที่ได้ติดตั้งไว้ตามจุดต่างๆ ที่มองเห็นถนนและสภาพการจราจร ผู้ใช้งานรับข้อมูลในรูปแบบวีดีโอของภาพปัจจุบัน ทำให้ได้ข้อมูลที่ถูกต้องทันสมัยมากกว่า
This application contains:
-Ability to quickly view traffic flow on Google map.
-View live traffic with your city's traffic camera network.
-View your traffic cams in Grid View.
-Create and save your custom routes.
-Access to 200+ traffic camera links.
-User friendly interface .
Pro features (only in the Pro version) :
-Ability to quickly identify the direction of the traffic.
-Ability to sort your route by name, longitude, or latitude.
-Ability to swipe left or right for navigation between cams in your route.
-Ability to locate most of Toronto's red light camera intersections.
GET THE PRO VERSION TODAY FOR ONLY $0.99
Our goal is to provide a simple, green, bug-free, and useful application that allows you to quickly view traffic conditions in your city. Currently, we are working on additional features and improvements for future release and we definitely welcome your valuable feedback. Please send your comments to: email@example.com.
Let your friends know about the app. Together, let's make the road a better to drive and help the environment.
Please note: The app only contains static camera images (no video) and the images are provided by the Ministry of Transportation Ontario and City of Toronto .
Tags: Toronto, traffic, cameras, cam, 401, 400, 403, 410, 404, GTA, QEW, Don Valley Pkwy, Gardiner, Lake Shore.
Key features include:
- See your location on the map with nearby incidents
- Sort traffic incidents and construction based on your distance from them
- View incidents on specific Interstates
- See gas prices for nearby gas stations
- See nearby police activty
The popular application now available on Android!
Supporting NSW, Victoria and Queensland, Snarl Traffic will provide you with the traffic information you need when you need it.
Adjust the time frame of traffic incidents to view relevant incidents.
View traffic cameras!
Pin-point relevant traffic using the GPS.
"RTA Live Traffic NSW provides enhanced traffic information; giving you up-to-the minute news of incidents and conditions that affect your journey." - RTA
- Live traffic information
- Major incidents
- Traffic hazard information such as roadwork, special events and emergencies, such as bushfires and floods.
- Bi-directional traffic flows on major NSW State roads that show if traffic is light, medium or heavy.
- Variable Message Signs showing real-time traffic messages that are displayed on electronic road signs.
This traffic region starts from the Sydney Harbour Bridge and extends to Alfords Point and Taren Point Bridges in the south. It covers the Sydney CBD, and the eastern suburbs of Watsons Bay to La Perouse. It also covers the inner western suburbs bounded by Lidcombe and Strathfield
This traffic region starts at the Sydney Harbour Bridge and extends north to the Hawkesbury River Bridge at Brooklyn. It includes the Northern Beaches suburbs of Manly to Palm Beach. In the north west the region is bounded by Castle Hill and Ryde
This traffic region is bounded by Liverpool and Sylvania to the north to Waterfall and Appin to the south. It extends from Kurnell and the Royal National Park in the east to Warragamba and Picton in the west
This traffic region covers Bankstown, Auburn and Parramatta and stretches as far west as the lower Blue Mountains, including Katoomba and Mulgoa. It is bounded by Sackville and the Wollami National Park in the north west and extends as far south as Cabramatta
Regional NSW - North
This traffic region starts north of the Hawkesbury River Bridge at Brooklyn and extends as far north as Tweed Heads and the Queensland border. It covers the Central Coast and extends to Wisemans Ferry in the south. The area is bounded by Gunnedah and Merriwa in the west and includes the towns of Grafton, Armidale and Tamworth
Regional NSW - South
This traffic region is bounded by the South Australian border and Wentworth in the west to Bega and Batemans Bay in the east. The region extends as for south as Deniliquin and the Victorian border and as far north as Helensburgh and Abercrombie. The region includes the towns of Griffith, Young and Wollongong
Regional NSW - West
This traffic region is bounded by Broken Hill and the South Australian border to the west to Mudgee and the Blue Mountains in the east. This region extends as far north as Tibooburra and the Queensland border and as far south as Cowra and Marsden. The region includes the towns of Dubbo, Parkes and Bourke
This app contains traffic information for NSW (Australia) only.
The accuracy or suitability of the Data is not verified and it is provided on an “as is” basis.
The data for this application is sourced directly from: RTA Live Traffic NSW
It is illegal in all Australian states and territories to use a hand-held mobile phone while driving.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
- access to more than 100 traffic cameras on the highways
- latest speed(km/h) and flow(veh/h) of the vehicle
- real-time speed & flow graph of the last 24 hours
- traffic congestion level by color
- search by location, region, or road name
- view cctv/speed/road
** Traffic Data provided by Bureau of Highway Safety, Department of Highways (DOH)**
More from developer
Now works with Motorola Droid!