DO NOT MISS THIS ONE. THE ALL IN ONE VERSION WITH TRAFFIC/CAMERAS/TRAVEL/WEATHER.
The first time launch will take a little time due to database creation.
*New: Cameras are integrated into the traffic map. If multiple cameras are available at the same location, keep on the camera icon again to switch to a different cameras. For example, I-70 East or I-70 West.
*New: Traffic map is added to the app. Click on the "GPS" button for your current location and view the latest traffic or traffic cameras nearby.
*New: Weather is added to the app.
New*: Travel guide is added to the app.
Map view is now available. Click on a camera on the map to see the camera image.
Map view menu is also added. You can zoom into different areas.
If you like to see different map, select the menu and pick different map.
If you encounter any problem seeing the cameras, uninstall the old app first and then install the new app should resolve the issues.
The coming versions will have the similar functionalities of the iPhone app:
This is the most complete app you want when it comes to information about dallas attractions.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for dallas white pages app lovers.
Download this app now!
Dallas is an ultra-modern and sophisticated city that attracts worldwide travelers, making the area the number one tourist destination in Texas. Visitors can enjoy some of the best shopping in the Southwest, four- and five-diamond/star hotels and restaurants, the largest urban arts district in the United States, 13 entertainment districts, and much more
Discover everything you want to know about Dallas! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date unstoppable gush of news and information about mercedes benz dallas.
- Get to know first-hand dallas furniture stores articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Dallas products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on Dallas.
- Be one of the firsts to get the Dallas best deals.
- Share Dallas news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Dallas app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this Dallas app. If you do not want to use this amazing resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free Dallas app now!
Travel information guideline for traveling and visiting Dallas City, USA.
Features of this app:
-Dallas Guide travel information consist list of hotels, shopping malls, restaurants, transportation.
-Synergy latitude by Skyline Apps. Lets you add/share your location with your friends and relatives.
1. Use Google map to find public transit stops and routes near you
2. Route schedules for all bus routes and stops
3. Save favorite stops and routes
4. Stops and routes are sorted by your current location. The nearest stop appears at the top.
5. Search for stop id or route name
6. No Internet connection is required to track bus schedules
On our “Home” page you will find the information you need to plan a trip to the Dallas Zoo. Hours, Admission, Parking, Directions and Contact Us can be found in this section.
Next, you will find the Today section. Here will be a list of events and activities taking place around the Dallas Zoo, which will be updated daily. You will find descriptions of the events and activities, as well as a “Map” button to help guide you to the location of your event or activity. Only want to participate in a few activities, simply select the events you wish to attend and choose "My Schedule". Here you will see only those events or activities you want to participate in.
Our interactive maps will help guide you on your journey through ZooNorth, The Wilds of Africa, and our new African Savanna. Using GPS technology, you can view your current location in real-time. With the “Near Me” feature, the nearest facilities (restrooms, restaurants, etc.) will display that are closest to your location. The interactive maps will help guide you to the facility you are looking for.
Even if you can’t talk directly to the animals, you can learn all about them using the iPhone Application. Each animal has its own page, with a photo, animal name, conservation status and other interesting facts. Choose the "Animals" section to browse our animal collection. Do you want to know where the Meerkats live at the Dallas Zoo? Simply choose "Meerkats" and then click on the "Map" button in the top right corner. You will then be able to find your way to their home through our interactive maps.
Last but not least, you will find our “More” section. Learn more about becoming a member of the Dallas Zoological Society, upcoming Special Events, how to Support Your Zoo, and about the Educational opportunities available through the Dallas Zoo. And don’t forget to stop by our “Social Networks” section where you can post directly to your Facebook or Twitter account to tell everyone what a fantastic time you are having on your visit. Here you can also view our ZooTube videos to learn the latest and greatest about your Zoo.
The Arts District in the northern section of Downtown is home to the Dallas Museum of Art, the Dallas Symphony Orchestra, the Trammell & Margaret Crow Collection of Asian Art, the Nasher Sculpture Center, and The Dallas Children's Theater.
If you are new to Dallas these guides will be very helpful to you. They include an interactive map, hotels, restaurants, bars, live cams, activities, news, sports and events. FREE DOWNLOAD.
The ultimate solution to find the VERY cheapest Hotel in Dallas (USA).
Dallas is the ninth-largest city in the United States and the third-largest city in the state of Texas. The city's prominence arose from its historical importance as a center for the oil and cotton industries, and its position along numerous railroad lines. In 1963, John F. Kennedy was assassinated while his motorcade passed through downtown Dallas. The bulk of the city is in Dallas County, of which it is the county seat. However, sections of the city are located in Collin, Denton, Kaufman, and Rockwall counties. According to the 2010 United States Census Bureau, the city had a population of 1,197,816. The U.S. Census Bureau's estimate for the city's population increased to 1,241,162 as of 2012.
The city is the largest economic center of the 12-county region. Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area had a population of 6,700,991 as of 2012. The metropolitan economy is the sixth largest in the United States, with a 2012 real GDP of $420.34 billion. In 2013 the metropolitan area led the nation with the largest year-over-year increase in employment and advanced to become the fourth largest employment center in the nation (behind NYC, LA and Chicago) with over three million non-farm jobs.
Dallas was founded in 1841 and formally incorporated as a city in February 1856. The city's economy is primarily based on banking, commerce, telecommunications, computer technology, energy, healthcare and medical research, transportation and logistics. The city is home to the third largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies in the nation. Located in North Texas, Dallas is the main core of the largest inland metropolitan area in the United States that lacks any navigable link to the sea. With the advent of the interstate highway system in the 1950s and 1960s, Dallas became an east/west and north/south focal point of the interstate system with the convergence of four major interstate highways in the city, along with a fifth interstate loop around the city. Dallas developed a strong industrial and financial sector, and a major inland port, due largely to the presence of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, one of the largest and busiest airports in the world.
In the latest rankings released in 2011, Dallas was rated as an alpha minus world city by the Globalization and World Cities Study Group & Network and is the only city in the South Central region to achieve that status. Dallas is also ranked 14th in world rankings of GDP by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
• 3 days worth of flight arrivals and flight departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Map (both Google Maps and Openstreetmap) showing your current location within the airport
• Detailed map also shows location of gates, bars, cafes, rest rooms etc.
• Airport news (via airport Twitter feed)
• General airport information (source Wikipedia)
• Book a local hotel from within the app.
• 5 Day local weather forecast
• This app has been translated to many languages (French, Japanese, Italian, German, Chinese, Spanish and many more)
Other airport apps available are JFK, Chicago O Hare, LAX, San Francisco Airport, Denver, Dallas Fort Worth, Houston, Phoenix, Newark, LaGuardia, Atlanta
Key features include:
- See your location on the map with nearby incidents
- Sort traffic incidents and construction based on your distance from them
- View incidents on specific Interstates
- See gas prices for nearby gas stations
- See nearby police activty
Over 10,000 cameras from 170 cities and metropolitan areas.
Try the full featured application for one full month. Just pay a $4.99 yearly subscription after that.
See cameras in a convenient grid format, or right on the map. Create your own groups of favorite cameras for easy access. See cameras at your current location.
Use it on your daily commute, or when you travel. Know traffic conditions in advance.
Live traffic camera images are set to automatically refresh at the fastest rate available from the provider, as fast as every 2 seconds.
Camera database maintained and provided by TrafficLand. New cameras added every day.
โปรแกรม The Traffic เป็นโปรแกรมสำหรับการรายงานสภาพจราจรแบบ real-time ซึ่งรับข้อมูลมาจากกล้อง IP camera ที่ได้ติดตั้งไว้ตามจุดต่างๆ ที่มองเห็นถนนและสภาพการจราจร ผู้ใช้งานรับข้อมูลในรูปแบบวีดีโอของภาพปัจจุบัน ทำให้ได้ข้อมูลที่ถูกต้องทันสมัยมากกว่า
Valid for Singapore only.
Tested from Gingerbread 2.3.6, ICS 4.0.4 to KitKat 4.4.
Please let me know if you have any errors. Thanks!
* Intuitive blazing fast UI design strives to NOT make you think!
* Wake Me Up - Take a nap during transit knowing you won't miss your stop!
* Find by Destination - Just "say" where to go & app provides best trip option!
* Future trip search option
* Unique "Smart Guess" inference feature! Please note this feature improves with app usage.
* Remind Me to Ride - Set customizable reminder notifications.
* Stops near me & Favorites
* DART train map with one finger zoom feature
* Visual alert(notifications & alarm) management
More from developer
Now works with Motorola Droid!