Named amongst the top 5 traffic apps to change your commute, Beat the Traffic is available for US and Canada. The sleek crowd-sourced traffic app makes your drive easier.
Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email specific to your routes.
See an incident? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. For full app functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
- Full map view with real-time traffic flow, cameras and incidents
- Create a trip, for at-a-glance personalized traffic info on one screen
- Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email
- Share incidents with other commuters. ‘Shake to report’ allows your passenger to simply shake your device to report an incident along your route – notifying other drivers with images, etc.
- Regular route is the best recommended route for you. A ‘Smart Route’ will appear if we see that there is a better route available based on time and road conditions
Beat the Traffic is continually working to give you the best daily traffic app.
Send your feedback anytime to: email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you!
Like us on Facebook and follow us @BeatTheTraffic on Twitter.
★ Application contains more than 1200 cameras (live images, webcams, CCTV)!
Cameras are grouped in groups so you can find cameras you need fast.
( Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, El Paso, Fort Worth, Austin, Amarilo, Laredo, Waco Area, Odessa Area, Wichita Falls, Bryan ...)
Cameras are mostly traffic but we have other types of cameras as well.
You can search for a group, or for camera inside selected group.
✔ App have widgets for cameras, so you can place some of the cameras you use the most on your home screen.
✔ You can play/stop/change camera directly from your home screen.
✔ You can mark cameras as favorite for fast access when you need it later.
✔ You can take image from any of camera with share button. Image will be saved on your SD Card and you can share it with any app that can share images.
✔ You can choose between 5 color schemes (Menu->Colors)
The DFW Connector is being designed and constructed by NorthGate Constructors, a joint venture between Forth Worth-based Kiewit Texas Construction, L.P., and San Antonio-based Zachry Construction Corporation.
The DFW Connector mobile app was created to make it easier for you to get all the latest updates on lane closures and traffic switches so that you can be better prepared.
If you're looking for the fastest way from point A to B, forget it. Our Get Outta Town series is all about finding the most scenic routes and the cool stops along the way. Our local scouts share their best-kept secrets with you.
Our Texas road trip planner's highlights include Dinosaur Valley State Park and the Texas Motor Speedway to Lake Whitney and Lake Tawakoni, plus so much more.
Whether you’re hitting the road solo, traveling with friends or have the kids in tow, we've handpicked the best scenic road trip for your adventure.
Get Outta Town Features:
• Routes that average 100-300 miles and showcase must-see points-of-interest
• Route Overview Map that lets you easily see where each route begins
• Your Location Pointer in relation to the route/map (with location services enabled)
• Turn-by-Turn directions
• Navigation capability to Starting Point and Nearest Point on the route
• Navigation capability to “Take Me There” for points-of-interest
• Download data capability in case of Internet connection failure
• Photo image and view gallery
• Facebook interface to share a picture, your location and to comment
Note: Separate log-in required.
This app requires the user to Sign Up and create an account to access the library and obtain updates.
Try our open-range escapes for city slickers today.
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) TravelWise alerts
3) Current trafﬁc conditions on Utah’s freeways and major surface streets
4) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
5) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
6) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
7) Seasonal road closure status
8) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
9) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money. It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage trafﬁc ﬂow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, trafﬁc speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
- Traffic CAMS. Yes!
- Traffic Maps
- Highway Info
All traffic info is provided by Houston TranStar.
PS: I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYONE'S FEEDBACKS - I am working on updates!
For Dallas Fort Worth and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Dallas Fort Worth Airport (DFW) is the largest airport in Texas and the third largest airport in the United States. Dallas Fort Worth Airport is the main hub for the new American Airlines. Getting around the several large terminals is facilitated by the people mover (Skylink). The airport can be reached by the Trinity Railway from Fort Worth and Dallas.
This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, Lounges, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information --useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from the airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Dallas Fort Worth. We include Dallas Love, Lubbock, El Paso, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Albuquerque, Denver, Phoenix, and all the airports in the world including all the small and medium airports (2400+).
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Detailed map showing your current location within the airport, location of restaurants, bars, banks, toilets, shops etc.
• General airport information (from Wikipedia) and airport news (from Twitter)
• Facility to locate and book hotels nearby
• 5 Day local weather forecast
• New! Brand new look—Scout is now easier to navigate, starting with you on the map! In addition to traffic-based commute times, recent and favorite places, you can now also chat, meet up and more.
• New! Chat that leads to real plans – From spur-of-the-moment hangouts to a planned movie night, chat with friends about what to do and where to go, and then actually do it all in Scout.
• New! Meet up hassle-free – One app for everything. Choose who meet up with, pick a day and time, select a location, and you’re set. You can even chat before and after your get-together with all invitees in the same meetup stream.
• New! Drive together — Everyone meeting up gets voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions to the destination and sees each other’s ETA on the navigation map while driving there, so you’ll know if ‘”five minutes away” really means “I haven’t left yet!”
• New! Safe and secure, it’s about who you know – Always online or anti-social media, Android or iPhone, include anyone you want. People can only see the chats and meetups they’re invited to and can leave the conversation with just a swipe.
• Never get lost with the most up-to-date maps – OpenStreetMap (OSM) powers Scout’s maps with a community of more than 1.6 million editors making regular updates to the map. Your use of Scout will automatically help OSM map quality.
• Beat traffic everywhere you go – Get the fastest routes based on real-time traffic and be routed around accidents and jams. Help others on the road by reporting traffic incidents, congestion, police, and construction hazards.
• Handle pits stops faster than a NASCAR crew – When you need to stop on the way, Scout finds gas stations by price, restaurants, coffee shops, and even popular chains up ahead, only along your route.
• Save money and time on parking - Scout’s arrival guide shows you the nearest and cheapest parking closest to your destination
• Get help when you need it – customer support is available online at ourcommunity.scout.me
• Join our community – Keep up with Scout at www.facebook.com/scoutbytelenav, @scout on Twitter, and @scoutbytelenav on Instagram
What’s the word on Scout?
“Scout is as easy on the eyes as it is easy to use.” - Mashable
“Scout wins Best for Design” ¬ Travel & Leisure, Best GPS Apps for Travel
•Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
•Scout’s map and search coverage is currently for the USA only.
- View predefined Maps
- Travel Messages
- Weather cameras with multiple views
- Searchable text versions
- Ability to add/remove map layers as needed
- Ability to save map view and extent
- Ability to save favorite cameras
- Access conditions/cameras along a common route
This application is designed to give its users quick access to the Port Aransas ferry cameras as well as a few other bonus cameras located around the island. The main purpose for this application is to allow you to avoid those dreaded 2 hour waits in the ferry line. You are getting more than that though. For the surfers we have two beach cameras that will give you an idea of what the surf is like out there without ever leaving your house. For those that like to take their boat out fishing we also have a camera that gives you a great view of the Port Aransas Marina near Robert's Point park. This app is a time saver for everyone with all of this information at just the push of a button.
Any ideas or suggestions to improve this application and/or user experience will be taken into consideration. Any errors brought to my attention will be fixed as soon as possible.
*** For California and Oregon only: more states coming soon ***
Road Conditions 1.0 is a free, full featured reference guide to the latest road conditions in the state you select. Quickly find out which roads are safe to travel, are closed, or are having traffic/roadwork issues for which an alternate route would be best. Keep you and your family safe by knowing in advance which roads are safe or dangerous to travel!
- Ability to browse or search for a road by state
- Visually browse for rest areas
- Mark favorite roads for easy reference
Our system updates road condition data from the state's Department of Transportation's website every two minutes. Road Conditions is intended for informational purposes only, not as a life-saving application. Use at your own risk. It is not intended as a replacement for common sense or standard precautions. Road Conditions and Let There Be Light Innovations assumes no responsibility for damages caused by the use of, the lack of the use of, the unavailability of, or the falsity of the information provided by this application. Please consult the website of the state you're travelling in for more information about current road conditions and roads safety.
Let There Be Light Innovations
Road Conditions was created by Let There Be Light Innovations. Please visit online at ltbli.com. We value your feedback and input.
Now works with Motorola Droid!