NZB+ provides an easy to use and clear interface to integrate all your services into one app. Give the app a try and it will speak for itself!
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: CouchPotato Version 2 (available at https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer)
CouchPotato Version 2 api is not currently stable. As such, this app could stop working because of an update. I will try to catch and fix these as fast as possible.
To view your api key, go to settings -> general and check show advanced settings. (I plan to automate this in later versions)
-Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) look and feel
-View, Edit, Refresh, and Delete movies
-View, Ignore, and Download releases
-Search and Add movies
-IMDB share support
-imdb.com share support
-View in IMDB Android App
Have a problem? File a bug report at http://github.com/Buttink/couch-tatertot/issues.
Also available for free at https://sourceforge.net/projects/couchtatertot/files/?source=navbar.
This app does not condone piracy. Anything you download via CouchPotato, I am not legally responsible for.
The servers can be contacted behind an Apache web server, separate authentication and access through SSL available, following Android 4.0+ UI Look & Feel.
See the list of downloads, see the history, the downloads can be separately paused or cancelled, the refresh rate can be changed, items can be removed from the History, downloads can be added with a direct link to an nzb,
downloads can be added by opening an nzb file, Sabnzbd+ server settings can be accessed and changed.
See the list of Shows, see the seasons for each Show, see the status for each Episode of a Season, change the status for each Episode.
See the list of Movies, add movies, view information on available files, choose the release to download.
! Your device must be rooted to be able to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below to see if your device is supported !
If you use the EverRoot option, Mobile ODIN will root the firmware while you flash it. Checking out that new leaked firmware? No reason to lose root!
Currently supported devices:
Samsung Galaxy S:
- AT&T/Rogers Captivate SGH-I896/I897
Samsung Galaxy S2:
- AT&T SGH-I777
- Sprint/Virgin/Boost Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710/VMUB/BST
- USCC SCH-R760
Samsung Galaxy S3:
- LTE SHV-E210S
- LTE GT-I9305/T/N
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I747/M
- TMOUS SGH-T999
- Sprint/C-Spire SPH/SCH-L710
- VZW SCH-I535 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC/Cricket/MetroPCS Galaxy S3 SCH-R530/U/M/C
Samsung Galaxy S4:
- LTE GT-I9505
- Sprint SPH-L720
- TMOUS SGH-M919
- USCC SCH-R970
- Canadia SGH-I337M
Google Galaxy Nexus:
- GSM Maguro/Yakju/GT-I9250
- CDMA/LTE Toro/Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
- LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I317/M
- TMOUS SGH-T889
- Sprint SPH-L900
- VZW SCH-I605 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC SCH-R950
Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- Sprint SM-N900P
- TMOUS SM-N900T
- USCC SM-N900R4
- Canadia SM-N900W8
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0":
- 3G GT-N5100
- Wi-Fi GT-N5110/N5113
- LTE GT-N5120
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1":
- 3G GT-N8000
- Wi-Fi GT-N8010/N8013
- LTE GT-N8020
Samsung Galaxy Tab:
- Tab 7" GT-P1000
- Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200/L, GT-P6210
- Tab 7.7" GT-P6800, GT-P6810
- Tab 10.1" GT-P7500, GT-P7510
- Tab 2 7" GT-P3100, GT-P3110, GT-P3113
- Tab 2 10" GT-P5100, GT-P5110, GT-P5113
Samsung Galaxy 5:
Flashing with Mobile ODIN does NOT increase your custom kernel flash counter or make the yellow warning triangle appear.
For discussion and support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
- MANUAL -
Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You start by starting the app and the app will check your system has everything it needs to continue (like root). It may need to download an additional package, so it is advised you have Wi-Fi available.
Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN screen. It will list a set of partitions. Clicking a partition will allow you to select a file from your SD card to flash to that partition. Do not worry about selecting the wrong file - Mobile ODIN will not let you. Separate files (named after the partition) as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are supported.
From the desktop ODIN you may be used to "PDA", "PHONE", and "CSC" buttons. All three of these buttons have been replaced by the "Open file ..." button. This button will open the file you select from the SD card, and find all the partitions it can flash inside that file. So if you select a .tar file containing kernel and modem, the Kernel and Modem partitions will be set up to use that .tar file for flashing.
Now that we have selected what we want to flash, if you have the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot options allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Never again will you be without root! Select here which apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.
Now that we are all done selecting partitions and configuring EverRoot, we continue to "Flash firmware". Mobile ODIN will gather all the information it needs and perform the flash. Before starting, however, it will check that your battery level is over 50%, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected to flash. If all is well, it will reboot into recovery mode, and flash the firmware you have selected.
★ You can download cool apps, games, ringtones, and wallpapers directly to your Android device without a computer!
★ Trust Market to bring you fantastic apps hidden in the secret stashes of Google Play.
★ Find apps you wanted in seconds, and discover great apps you have never known.
★ Search store apps directly in Market. Now also comes integrated with Facebook topics and and Twitter trends.
1. Editor Recommends: Handpicked apps and games
2. Trending and Top charts: Stay updated on what’s climbing up the charts
3. News and Reviews: Up-to-date app reviews and Android news
4. Packages: Great way to discover unlimited apps
5. Also powered with faster and more effective apps search, richer information and reviews, and a better way to discover hidden but great apps
The best Android apps, daily selected from the Google Play Store. Play games we have tested for you, download only the best free apps.
Focused on FREE Top Apps & Top Games, BAM is a team of experts that categorize and review apps so you get a better search, easy filtering & great recommendations. BAM is your Android assistant: we test and review dozen of new apps and games every day so you can quickly get to the best ones. Optimized for speed: Fast to open, fast to browse & fast to search, no clutter!
- FREE: Emphasize our top picks: New Top Apps & New Top Games, changes daily- REVIEWED: Android experts categorize and pick the best for you- FAST: Designed for Speed
Install the best alternative to the Android Market. It's the best discovery tool in the Market, including personalized recommendations based on app you have installed.We organized the applications in ways to get to the best apps & games quickly & we have tools for expert Android user:
- Top Apps & Top Games: 100+ Editorialized lists with daily updates
- Apps of the Day: Two hand-picked top apps every day on the dashboard.
- Better Search: Quick suggestions as you type & human optimized
- Community Pro/Con: Real reasons voted up/down in our market
- My Apps: The fastest App Manager! Move2SD, Easy Uninstaller & Share, App updates coming soon
- Widgets: Last Installed Apps, App of the Day
"BAM" is the Best Market App for Android to search Google Play! Update Today! Start with Top Apps & Top Games: it’s like the editorial lists in iPhone for the Android Market. BAM is the best way to find a new app & new game without wasting time in the Google Play searching through junk!! Our editors review many apps & actually play games, then create useful lists of only the BEST ones for you. We have the best for each type: you'll only see one "poker" app or the best antivirus for Android or the best camera app, not many similar ones. Each has quotes on why we like it & we make our lists useful & practical: "Optimize My Phone", "Pranks & Jokes", "Best Themes",etc
1) TOP APP LISTS
• Top Picks from Google Play• Optimize Your Phone• Organize Your Life Apps• Shop Near You
2) TOP GAME LISTS
• Our selection of the most fun games on Google Play• Action & Adventure• Classic Arcades• Multi Player at Once• Strategic Simulation
Free market have the best apps ,such as Amazon, Twitter, Wikipedia, eBay, Youtube, Twitter or Facebook ,uc browser,Dolphin Browser,opera Browser,chrome,skype,google,gmail,dropbox,whatsapp messenger,angry birds,viber,chaton,tuneln radio,adobe air,mobo player,tango,soundhound,line,camera360,path,kakao talk,flickr,merry christmas,accuweather,firefox,viber,hotspot shield vpn ,bbm,instagram,subway surfers,MOSIP,mobogenie market,temple run2,traffic racer,360 mobile security,yahoo,opera mini,adobe reader,clash of clans,snapchat,despicable me,kik messenger,realplayer,music player,video player,badoo,linkedln,instamessage,pronto dialer,photo editor,piclr express,photofunia,photo studio,QuizUp,and so on.
Now powered by Fetch, your smart personal assistant for apps and games. Fetch uses our team of Android experts and the technology of App Genome Project to find the best apps that match your likes.
We test and review dozen of new apps and games every day so you can quickly get to the best ones. Optimized for speed: Fast to open, fast to browse & fast to search, no clutter!
- FREE: New Top Apps & New Top Games, everyday
- REVIEWED: Android experts test and review the best apps for you
- PERSONALIZED: our algorithm learns what you like and brings more
Install the best alternative to the Android Market. It's the best discovery tool in the Market, including personalized recommendations based on app you have installed.
We organized the applications in ways to get to the best apps & games quickly & we have tools for expert Android user:
- Top Apps & Top Games: 100+ editorialized lists with daily updates
- Apps of the Day: hand-picked top apps every day in your feed
- Better Search: Quick suggestions as you type & human optimized
- My Apps: The fastest App Manager! Move2SD, Easy Uninstaller & Share, App updates coming soon
- Widgets: Last Installed Apps, App of the Day, Apps you Liked
"BAM", now powered by Fetch, is the Best Market App for Android to search Google Play! Update Today! Start with Top Apps & Top Games: it’s like the editorial lists in iPhone for the Android Market. BAM is the best way to find a new app & new game without wasting time searching through junk!! Our editors review many apps & actually play games, then create useful lists of only the BEST ones for you. We have the best for each type: you'll only see one "poker" app or the best antivirus for Android or the best camera app, not many similar ones. Each has quotes on why we like it & we make our lists useful & practical: "Optimize My Phone", "Pranks & Jokes", "Best Themes",etc
1) TOP APPS LISTS
• Top Picks from Google Play
• Optimize Your Phone
• Organize Your Life Apps
• Shop Near You
2) TOP GAME LISTS
• Our selection of the most fun games on Google Play
• Action & Adventure
• Classic Arcades
• Strategy and Simulation
• Powered by Fetch
• Brings Games and Apps selected for you
3) UNIQUE WAYS TO FIND FOR APPS AND GAMES
• Filter by 100+ categories, paid/free, ratings & installs. Combine filters to explore the best apps in the market.
• Sort by Recent, Best, Popular and Trending
4) HOT AND TRENDING UPDATES
• See trending up app & games installed by the community
• No sign-up required, but pick a nickname to be recognized
5) APPS FOR YOU: Personal app recommendations based on your installed apps
6) MY PROFILE
• Easily access apps you favorite here
• App wishlist. To add apps to your wish list, tap on the heart
7) MY APPS: All your installed apps
• Apps Manager: See apps that are movable to sd card. Move apps2SD / Move apps to the phone
• Quick Uninstaller: Uninstall apps with 1 click
• Share/Send with friends or post on Facebook, Twitter, Email
• Sort by installation date, sd-card availability, size & name
8) APPS OF THE DAY - Daily suggestions in your feed
9) COOL WIDGETS
• Last Installed Apps Widget: recently installed apps, easily accessible
• Apps of the Day Widget: new apps every day tested by us
• NOTE: BAM must be on phone for the widgets to work, not on SD. Move & restart phone
Learn more about Fetch at FetchMobile.co
Powered by Fetch and the App & Game Genome Project (beta for Android only)
Best Apps Market is also known as "BAM"
Are you getting calls from unknown number? Do you want to find from where that person is calling? Now you can use Mobile Number Tracker to find from which state/telecom operator a mobile number belongs to. It shows caller info during incoming call. You can also view the details of mobile number in the call log.
- Locate phone number area and state.
- Find address from map.
- Analyze you call logs information
- View call logs along with operators information
- Sleek UI
- No Internet connection required
- Updated Mobile number database.
- Regular updates
- Shows Caller Information during the call.
- Customize Caller Info display duration
Supports USA and India. Other countries will be added soon.
The MNP ported numbers are not traceable by the app.
- This app cannot show you the physical location of the caller.
- MNT(MobileNumberTracker) may also use Google Analytics to collect anonymous usage data in order to help build improvements to the app.
Please note that some of the apps may not be installed on your device even though in the India Android Market due to restrictions by google(ex: some apps cannot be installed on rooted device etc..). Don't give negative comments based this.
Known Bugs: There is some issue with pricing display due to Google's buyer currency. Working on fixing it. if you are on a slow connection app may take longer to load. Use 3G or wi-fi for best user experience.
Tags: Android market, India, AppBrain, App Brain, 1Mobile, 1 Mobile.
Developers: Do you have a new app and don't know how to market it? Please contact us for a place in editors picks where you can improve your initial downloads.
GIVE YOUR ANDROID THE PROTECTION IT DESERVES!
NEW! Privacy Advisor Feature Added. Now you can see how apps use your private data and treat your privacy
Important! Added detection for “Master Key” Exploit!
*PLEASE NOTE: This app is a 14-day trial. It can be downloaded for free. After 14 days, it may be reactivated for only $9.95/year*
Features at a glance:
Malware Scanner - independently tested to detect 100% of the bad stuff
Privacy Advisor- shows you how installed apps use, and possibly abuse, your personal information
Web Security - protects you in real-time when browsing websites using Chrome and Android’s default browsers
Anti-theft - features its own Web dashboard that allows you to send SMS commands, lock, track, and wipe your Android from any Internet-connected device
*Added detection for Master Key Vulnerability*
Independently tested to detect 100% of the bad stuff, Bitdefender’s Malware Scanner automatically scans apps as you install them to prevent unpleasant surprises. It works in the Cloud, so it’s always up to date with the very latest virus signatures—enabling it to shield your Android from the newest malware threats and aggressive adware. You can also trigger the Malware Scanner manually at any time, for complete peace of mind.
You’d be amazed at what some apps can do behind your back! Some can peek into your private data and share it on the Web. Others can access the Internet without your knowledge and download unwanted data to your Android. Privacy Advisor helps you keep an eye on installed apps and shows you which ones abuse your privacy.
Whether you’re using Android’s default browser or Chrome, Bitdefender Web Security keeps you safe by browsing the websites you visit in real-time, and steering you away from anything malicious.
Misplaced phone? No worries! Bitdefender Anti-theft features its own Web dashboard that allows you to send SMS commands, lock, geo-locate, sound an alarm, and wipe your Android from any Internet connected device . It even allows you to listen in on your phone, alerts you if the SIM card has been changed, and allows you to password protect your settings. Put quite simply, it’s the ultimate way to ensure that your sensitive data does not fall into the wrong hands.
Bitdefender’s award‐winning technology ensures the safety of 400 million users worldwide. We extend this safety net to your phone with cloud‐based technology remotely updated 24 hours a day. Bitdefender Mobile Security blocks even the latest malware, spyware, Trojans and other threats.
- Web Security currently NOW works with Chrome, in addition to the default Android browser
- Remote Wipe Device requires permission to access private data
- Automatic answer doesn't work on Android 4.1. All other SMS control features are ok
- Uninstall on 4.1 requires the user to manually disable Device Admin or logout before attempting to uninstall.
HOW TO UNINSTALL BITDEFENDER MOBILE SECURITY:
Enter the app -> go to Global Settings Menu -> Log-out -> proceed to uninstall
*Note – you will be prompted to enter the PIN you used for setting up the anti-theft feature along the process.
Backups are stored on SD card or in device memory, it is also possible to store data on Google Drive or Dropbox.
It is possible to schedule automatic backups. Application can automatically upload backups to Google Drive, Dropbox.
It is possible to copy data from one device to another by uploading and downloading backups to/from Google Drive, Dropbox, by moving SD card from one device to another or by copying BackpYourMobile folder between devices.
1) In case of any problems after contacts restore please check Contacts Display options.
2) System settings and secure system settings should be restored on the same android version and the same device.
If you restore settings on different android version or different device, some settings will not be restored.
3) APNs visibility depends on mobile network, restored APNs from other mobile network will not be visible in settings.
4) Wifi passwords and secure system settings requires root and are in experimental phase, please send me information do they work on your devices. I suggest take backup with another app.
5) Wifi passwords - before restore on clean system Wifi must be turn on and turn off.
6) Messages send by 'Google Error Report' are anonymous, it is impossible to reply.
Follow app on Google plus: https://plus.google.com/113182236204606904722/about
Please contact me if you'd like to translate the app to your language.
Backup and restore of:
- SMS (text message)
- MMS (multimedia message)
- Call log
- Bookmark (stock browser)
- Browser History (stock browser)
- System Setting
- User Dictionary
- APN (Access Point Name) restore don’t work on Android 4.x, neither backup nor restore work on Android 4.2, because Google changed security policy, it is possible to enable experimental workaround for rooted devices in advanced menu.
- Calendar events - events only, calendar must be created by android synchronization
- Secure system settings - restore works on rooted devices only.
- Wifi passwords - works on rooted devices only.
- User applications (only applications without application data, also applications are not stored in cloud)
Storage backups online (internet) to Google Drive or Dropbox
With this app you can use your mobile phone to Control your Couchpotato, Sickbeard and Sabnzbd Applications, searching your Favorite NZB (Usebet) Indexes like OMGWTFNZBs and NewzNab straight from your phone. Adding downloads and checking out which shows you are watching.
Currently we support the follow NZB Indexes.
- Anything NewzNab
- Spotweb using the NewzNab apis
- Add Headphones
If there are any Indexers you use you want added. Pass me the info. If they have an API i will try to add them.
Vellamo began as a mobile web benchmarking tool that today has expanded to include two primary chapters. The HTML5 Chapter evaluates mobile web browser performance and the Metal Chapter measures the CPU subsystem performance of mobile processors. Through click-and-go test suites, organized by chapter, Vellamo is designed to evaluate: scrolling and zooming, 3D graphics, video performance and memory read/write and peak bandwidth performance, and much more!
Get your device scores and find out how it compares!
Connect to MATLAB remotely from your Android smartphone or tablet.
MATLAB Mobile™ is a lightweight desktop on your Android device that connects to a MATLAB session running on MathWorks Cloud or on your computer. From the convenience of your Android device, you can run scripts, create figures, and view results.
* Command-line access to MATLAB
* Access to MATLAB workspace
* Ability to view MATLAB figures on your Android device
* Record of commands typed on the device in your command history
* MathWorks Cloud connectivity and storage
* Windows, Mac, and Linux connectivity
MATLAB Mobile does not support:
* MATLAB apps such as Curve Fitting or Signal Analysis
* Creating graphical interfaces using GUIDE
* MATLAB Editor
* Simulink graphical environment, but the 'sim' command is supported at the MATLAB Mobile command line
* Interaction with 3D figures
MATLAB is the leading technical computing software for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. MATLAB is used in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology.
1. One of the following MATLAB licenses:
* Professional or academic license for R2012a or later with an up-to-date MathWorks Software Maintenance Service contract.
* MATLAB and Simulink Student Version R2012a or later.
2. MATLAB Connector installed on the same computer as MATLAB. Starting with R2013a, the MATLAB Connector will be installed with MATLAB. For R2012a and R2012b, download MATLAB Connector at http://www.mathworks.com/mobile/.
3. Android 2.3.3 or later
MATLAB Mobile and the MATLAB Connector are intended for use behind a firewall on a private network. Virtual Private Network (VPN) use is recommended when used over the public Internet or via 3G or 4G.
2.Show/Hide icon on status bar
3.Reset previous profile after period time
Advance features only works in payment version and now you can find payment version in Android Market.