Bring your home to life.
In our daily lives, electrical & electronic devices (Air-conditioning, Lamps, TV, Home Theater, Printer, etc.) at home convert electricity to light, sound, heat & other forms of energy for us to use.
Thus far, they have been controlled independently, through remotes and physical buttons.
With Osmia, you will bring your home devices together, on a single, intuitive mobile application.
This will empower you to lead a seamless life where you can organize & control multiple home devices with a single command on a single platform, our mobile app.
Welcome to a magical, daily experience .
Welcome to the Osmian Life.
Gain unprecedented universal, integrated control of your home devices (AC, Lamps, Fans, TVs, Game Consoles, Home Theaters, Printers, Kettles etc.) on a single platform using your WiFi connection.
Why use Osmia?
-NO SMART HUBS needed: Osmia uses cloud computing to enable you to control your home devices through your WiFi connection. It uses IEEE802.11b/g/n wireless protocols to integrate your home devices on a single platform for a seamless daily life.
-Use your WiFi to control your home device through our Mobile App (on your smartphone)
-Use your voice (on your smart speaker such as Amazon Alexa or Google Home) control your home device.
-Program your home devices to turn on/off based on preset conditions or at specific times during the day.
-Use your electrical energy wisely through this smart system by setting up usage schedules, group control of devices and being able to control them at anytime and from anywhere in the world (yes, you'd need an internet connection.
-Turn your home devices on/off as a group with other devices to simplify your life when you are entering/leaving home or just about doing anything else.
-Control your home devices from anywhere in the world through the internet.
Some examples of daily use:
- When leaving home, click a single button on the app or a single voice command to your smart speaker to turn off all your home devices that you would not need while you're away from home.
- Turn on/off or adjust your AC temperature when you're in the middle of a work session or resting by simply using your mobile phone/giving a voice command.
- Set up a control schedule/routine so that your AC automatically turns off when you leave home or a while before you wake up. The same can be done for your curtains to open automatically when you're supposed to wake up.
- Turn off your AC/lamps/TV when you're away from home if you've forgotten to earlier.
- Unlock your door for a guest or a family member without having to be present at your residence.
- When pairing with your smart device, ensure that you're on the 2.4GHz WiFi network band as the smart devices do not pair on the 5GHz WiFi network band.
- Please visit osmia.co/support for instructions on how to get started with your Osmian smart device.
We prioritize our users' seamless, daily experience and always look forward to helping with ways to improve it. Please send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org!