This game will help you learn Japanese character and it's very easy to play by just tab and press on the correct answer.
Thanks for Andengine for great game engine and thanks for nice bgm from "http://wrathgames.com/blog [WrathGames Studio]".
- Hiragana and Katakana game mode.
- Full Kyōiku kanji, it is a list of 1.006 kanji, which Japanese schoolchildren should learn for each year of primary school.
- You can select betwen romaji and hiragana mode to better memorize the hiragana with kanji or for casual memorizing kanji you can use romaji.
If you find any bugs or mistake, please contact us!
Press the LEARN button on the main screen to learn more about the Japanese syllables. The game provides phonetic notation in IPA standard that formally describes the pronunciation. Also you can hear how do the syllables sound in Japanese.
Note for Android users: Please note that the program is intended / designed mostly for tablets. It will work on smaller screens, but the experience may not be satisfactory.
Aplikasi ini desain untuk melatih anak dalam belajar bahasa inggris bersama gambar yang dilihat.
Dengan aplikasi ini semoga anak menjadi bisa belajar bahasa inggris dengan baik dan mampu mencerdaskan buah hati anda.
Untuk kiritk saran bisa anda email kami
Setiap minggu akan coba kami update content gambar pembelajaran bahasa inggris
Selamat bermain dan belajar.
Now you can learn Hiragana and Katakana in an easy and fun way with Memory Kana. Accept the challenge, exercise your memory and learn Japanese, all at the same time!
• Rōmaji → Hiragana: Learn this syllabary by matching up Hiragana characters and Rōmaji.
• Rōmaji → Katakana: Learn this syllabary by matching up Katakana characters and Rōmaji.
• Hiragana → Katakana: Review your knowledge by matching up Hiragana and Katakana characters.
• Easy: Monograms only.
• Medium: Monograms with diacritics (dakuten/handakuten).
• Hard: Monograms and digraphs with diacritics.
• Small: Match 10 pairs of cards in 120 seconds.
• Regular: Match 15 pairs of cards in 210 seconds.
• Big: Match 20 pairs of cards in 240 seconds.
How to play:
• Each syllable is represented by a card.
• The goal is to match all of them in pairs, before time runs out.
• At start, cards are randomly arranged in rows and columns on the board game.
• You must flip the cards by clicking on them, two at a time.
• If they match up, you will hear the syllable and the cards will be discarded from the board.
• If they do not, you must keep flipping cards.
• When you match all of them on time, you win the game.
Hint for beginners:
💡 When the light bulb icon is clicked, you will hear the syllable every time you flip a card. This way you may learn the characters you don't know yet.
This game features the following music tracks:
♫ "Ume No Kaori (feat. Sunawai)" by The Kyoto Connection <http://www.thekyotoconnection.com/>
♫ "Our Air Decisively Changed : あれから空気は" by Ambient Samurai - Ichiro NAKAGAWA <http://ambientsamura.jamendo.net/>
♫ "Game at Heart" by Ozzed <http://ozzed.net/>
We would like to give our sincere thanks to these artists for letting us use their music in our game as well as for supporting the freedom of culture through Creative Commons licenses. If you like their music, please visit their websites and show them your support.
Do you like Kana Memory? Please rate it on Google Play and let us know your opinion.
We are always looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for helping us improve our games!
Please email us if you have any feedback, questions, or suggestions:
You can also stop by our blog to find the latest developments:
or follow @OrigameStudio on twitter: