Osper is a mobile pocket money management service and prepaid debit card designed to help young people become confident managing their money.
With the ability to set up an automatic allowance directly from a Parent’s personal bank account to their children’s Osper account, there’s no more scrambling for change when pocket money day comes around. Parents have a full overview of what their children are paying for with Osper, and with the touch of a button can enable or disable online payments.
At the core of the Osper product, is our Osper prepaid debit card made for kids. Our cards are custom made for our Osper young people and are a fully functional card, allowing children to:
Use the card in shops, online and at cash machines just like any other debit card
There are no overdraws at all - Osper card are prepaid, your children can only spend what’s on the card
A one touch button can disable and enable the card in-app, should the card ever be misplaces
Osper cards are protected by a 4 digit PIN
The Osper app provides two separate logins, one for the parent and another for the young person. Each with their own functions, our aim is to give children a sense of control and awareness over their own finances.
Within the parent app you are able to
One-stop Allowance – set and forget with our Osper Allowance feature
Instant loading – Make one-off loads in seconds from your pocket
Peace of mind – See your children's balances and transactions in real-time
Safety first – Lock Osper Cards and manage online spending from your Osper App
Your whole family on Osper – manage all cardholders from one App login
Young People, use your Osper Card and personal Osper App login to keep track of your money from your pocket
- Check your spending habits and view transaction history
- Stick to a budget by seeing when your next Osper Allowance is coming in
- Set up automatic or manual savings goals for you to work towards
- Worried about losing your Osper Card? Lock it instantly with Osper Card Lock
At Osper, safety is our top priority.
- Protected by MasterCard – your money is safe whatever eventuality
- Designed to protect Young People – bars, off-licenses and online casinos are blocked by Osper and online spending is optional
- Password Protected – No-one can get into your Osper App except you
Currently parents have to be UK citizens and need a UK debit card to load money onto Osper Cards.
©2016 Osper Ltd. All rights reserved.
The Osper Prepaid Debit Card is issued by IDT Financial Services Limited (IDTFS) in accordance with a licence by MasterCard International, and remains the property of IDTFS.