This software allows references to a Strong's Concordance via numerical input only! ONLY NUMBERS can be typed into the search box!
*No Tablet support at this time*
A Strong's Concordance that can be used to search through the Hebrew and Greek words of the Bible by the associated Strong's numbers. (words in English with phonetic spelling)
-No internet access necessary (After download of course)
-Try KJV Bible and Concordance :-)
Bible, reference, Strong, Strongs, Concordance, KJV NIV
A complete app for the most comprehensive research within the Strong' Concordance: this program allows you to search any of the terms in the database of words, with the possibility to consult not only the etymological sense of the term, but also to see the word's rendering in Hebrew characters.
In order to extend as possible the versatility of the program, the app has been programmed to allow the opportunity to search for a word by typing directly the characters of the Hebrew alphabet. The searched terms could be shared by pressing the black share button on the detail screen, and be sent through BlueTooth, SMS, Facebook, etc.
Since version 2.0, it's possible to view the numerical value of each word (like in traditional gematria), with notes about the process to extract a value from a word.
Easy to use and very fast, this program will prove useful to those who study the Old Testament in the original language, as well as those who simply want to deepen their knowledge of Hebrew language.
** IMPORTANT: For detailed informations about how to use the program, please refer to the video linked below **
Study the Bible with in-depth notes and commentary in multiple translations in multiple languages. Featuring Matthew Henry's Commentary and the 1876 Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible.
Discover the true meaning of each passage with Strong's concordance notes and cross-reference.
Compare translations and languages.
*No Tablet support at this time*
-Press menu and select to change text size
-fixed error regarding incorrect location loading
-23% smaller app size due to database revamp
-Comparison feature added
-No internet connection necessary (after download)
A King James Bible complete with Strong's concordance, Allowing the user to see the original Greek and Hebrew words, and their meanings.
** Touch Bible **
Touch Bible will help you get more out of the Bible. It works great on phones and tablets. However, it is more than a Bible reader, it gives you tools to help you comprehend what you are reading.
You'll love always having access to the following, where ever you go:
- Instant access to definitions from Strong's Concordance
- Instant definitions include information from combined resources:
-- + "Strong's Lexicons" (Greek and Hebrew)
-- + "Brown, Driver, Briggs Lexicon" (BDB)
-- + "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament"
-- + "Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary"
-- + "Kittel"
- Easy search, bookmarks, verse notes
- An interface that is so simple you'll be reading in no time
- All of the above features work WITHOUT the internet.
** Strong's Lexicon? **
What is a Lexicon? It is like a Bible dictionary or concordance. The words in the Bible have been numbered, and those numbers (Strong numbers) are tied to definitions from the original languages of the Bible.
There was a time when you needed several books to conduct a Bible Study. But no more!
Touch Bible makes looking up words easy. While you read the bible you'll see that most words are links. Click on a linked word and you'll get so much information about the word.
Here is only a portion of the definition for "Grace..."
--+that which affords joy, pleasure, delight,
--+sweetness, charm, loveliness: grace of speech
2. good will, loving-kindness, favour
--+of the merciful kindness by which God,
--+exerting his holy influence upon souls,
--+turns them to Christ, keeps, strengthens,
--+ increases them in Christian faith, knowledge,
--+affection, and kindles them to the exercise
--+ of the Christian virtues
3. what is due to grace
--+the spiritual condition of one governed by
--+the power of divine grace the token or
--+proof of grace, benefit
4. a gift of grace
--+thanks, (for benefits, services, favours),
You can get this simply searching for "Grace" in the NT and clicking the word in the Bible section. Best of all, you don't lose your place when looking up definitions! (That can be hard to do with a concordance.)
** More Benefits **
Reading the Bible with Touch Bible is so convenient, you'll probably find yourself reading the bible more often that you already do.
Touch Bible makes getting to scripture easy. It was made to be very easy to use. Here are a list of the features in Touch Bible that give you fast access to the bible:
- Dial a Verse : Touch Bible's way of looking up scripture FAST (See Screenshots)
- Search : Very Fast & intelligent keyword search with verse preview & many search options
- Bookmarks : Includes Verse Preview!
- Readability : spread out words, adjustable font sizes
--Night Mode : for reading in low light situations
- Online Study : Thousands of articles on topics through out the Bible.
-- Feel richly blessed by the biblical knowledge others have passed down.
Touch Bible is so inexpensive. It's a lot of app for a tiny price!
** Touch Bible KJV **
Just need a Bible without the extra study content? Try the free Touch Bible KJV. It is a separate app that is not watered down, not a demo app, and not a downgrade. It's an app for God's word the way it should be... free, no ad distractions in the bible, and no need to be plugged in to the internet. If you do decide you want more study content, an improved interface, a better search and more, then you can always move to Touch Bible (HD KJV + Strongs).
OVER 4 MILLION HAPPY BIBLE+ USERS
"I highly recommend you give Bible+ a try." - ZDNet.com
"I feel confident investing in Bible+." - About.com
"I love this app! The direct linking to reference material, notes, bookmarks, etc. makes this even better than my favorite printed bible." - Bible Study User
Sync your Bible study resources, bookmarks, notes, Scripture verse highlights, and book ribbons between any device with Bible+.
POWERFUL RESOURCE GUIDE
With our one-of-a-kind Resource Guide, you can perform powerful searches through your entire Library of Bibles, Bible commentaries, Bible dictionaries, and more.
OFF-LINE BIBLE STUDY
Your library, notes, highlights and all of the app features are stored on your device so that you have full functionality when you are offline or in airplane mode.
FAST VERSE NAVIGATION
With our unique 3-touch Verse Chooser, you can navigate quickly and easily to the exact Bible verse you want.
The split-screen view allows you to open two books at once to compare Bible translations, view your study notes while you read, or follow along with a commentary while you study Scripture.
IMMERSIVE BIBLE STUDY
Remove distractions by opening your books and Bibles in full-screen and immerse yourself in the text.
PERSONAL BIBLE STUDY
* Bookmark verses
* Highlight Scripture verses
* Take notes that can be tied to Bible verses (like margin notes in your paper Bible)
* Organize your Library of Bible resources
* Tag anything to find it quickly later
* Leave a book ribbon on a page in order to pick up where you left off
* Select and copy text from any Bible or book in your Library
Instantly share the Bible with your friends from inside the app. Tap on a verse to share it through Twitter, Facebook or other apps on your device.
AMAZING BIBLE STUDY LIBRARY
The Olive Tree collection of Bible study resources is constantly growing and offers over a hundred FREE resources and over a thousand titles available for purchase.
BIBLE STUDY RESOURCES AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN-APP
* KJV, NIV, NKJV, ESV, NASB, The Message, Amplified Bible, New Living Translation, HCSB, NABre, NRSV
* Best-selling study Bibles: ESV Study Bible, NLT Study Bible, NIV Study Notes, NKJV Study Notes Dake’s
Study Notes; MacArthur Study Bible with ESV
* Strong's Dictionaries, and KJV, ESV, NKJV, HCSB and NASB Bibles with Strong's Numbers
* Commentaries and Study Tools: Vine’s Expository Dictionary, Expositor’s Bible Commentary;
Olive Tree Bible Maps, Bible Knowledge Commentary, Zondervan Atlas of the Bible
* Original language Bibles: Greek New Testament: NA27 & UBS-4; Hebrew Old Testament: BHS; Greek
Old Testament: Septuaginta, LXX
* Non-English Bibles including Spanish, Portuguese, German and more: Reina-Valera, Almeida Revista e
Atualizada, Dios Habla Hoy, Luther Bibel 1984, Louis Segond, Afrikaans Bible, Indonesian Bible
What happens when you combine a group of engineers in Silicon Valley with the Amplified (AMP) Bible? You get the Amplified Bible by Tecarta – a very cool and fast Android app designed for Bible Study, quick navigation and easy note taking. No other Bible app matches the design, functionality and affordability of the Amplified Bible by Tecarta.
A simple, powerful design will allow you to easily read the AMP Bible off-line (without an Internet connection), navigate, search, highlight verses, bookmark, make margin notes, copy/paste or take notes. Additional translations such as The Message, New Living Translation (NLT), NIV or NASB can be affordably purchased via in-app purchase. Find out for yourself why Tecarta Bibles are the top selling Bibles on Android smart phones and tablets.
The Amplified Bible is designed to 'amplify' the text, this translation contains a system of punctuation and other typographical features to bring out shades of meaning present in the original texts. The Amplified Bible takes both word meaning and context into account in order to accurately translate the original text from one language into another. It does this through the use of explanatory alternate readings and amplifications to assist the reader in understanding what Scripture really says. Multiple English word equivalents to each key Hebrew and Greek word clarify and amplify meanings that may otherwise have been concealed by the traditional translation method.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Move back and forth from reading your Bible and the built-in note editor.
- Works off-line, No internet connection needed for downloaded Bibles.
- Full-text search by OT, NT or current book to quickly find words and study topics.
- Free, streamed Bible translations available when there is an internet connection.
- Copy and paste multiple verses easily and quickly.
- Quick navigation either by using predictive entry in verse bar or verse picker.
- Night mode for low light reading.
- Highlighting allows readers to easily emphasize verses or passages.
- Add margin notes to jot down your thoughts right next to the relevant verses.
- Bookmark your favorite passages for quick future reference or make your own personal studies.
- Powerful folder system allows users to organize notes and bookmarks.
- View your reading History.
- Portrait / Landscape mode.
- Font sizes can be easily changed.
- Easily share verses and notes with friends and family through email, Facebook, text messages, etc.
- Users can expand Bible Library (NIV, Message, NLT, NASB, ESV, NCV, NKJV and others) easily through Add-ons.
- Split-screen capability allows users to see multiple translations at the same time.
- More affordable translations, study notes and reference tools are being added regularly.
- It's a talking Bible! It reads the bible to you using Text-to-Speech.
If you have suggestions, questions or comments, we would love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bible Study Resources
* King James Version Bible (preloaded)
* Bible-in-a-year reading plan (preloaded)
* Free translations: ASV, WEB, YLT, Darby, RVA, LSG, Thai KJV, AA (optional downloads)
* Free commentaries: Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary, Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary, Scofield Notes (optional downloads)
* Free devotionals: Spurgeon's Morning and Evening, Daily Light on the Daily Path (optional downloads)
* Free study tools: Easton's Bible Dictionary, KJV with Strong's numbers, Greek NT, Thompson Topics, Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (optional downloads)
* Paid translations: NIV, NAS, NKJV, ESV, NVI (in-app purchases)
* Paid devotionals: Drawing Near by John MacArthur, Morning and Evening by Alistair Begg (in-app purchases)
Bible Touch is a simple yet robust application that can download and view a variety of copyrighted and free Bible translations. Bible Touch features an intuitive interface and lightning-fast word searches.
An Internet connection is NOT necessary to use this app! Aside from the ability to access the Bible in locations without WiFi or phone reception (airplanes, thick-walled interiors, churches, subways, etc.), this application is significantly faster than web-based applications: perfect for keeping up with your pastor or teacher during sermons or classes.
Bible Touch also includes the following great features:
• An easy to use jump-to-book function
• User-defined bookmarks
• Chapter view
• Blazing-fast keyword search
• Red-letter text (available for KJV, NIV, NASB, ESV, LBLA, NBLH translations)
• Continuous updates
• Text size adjustment
• Side-by-side viewing of two translations
• King James Version (KJV) included; additional translations available for purchase!
Go to www.bibletouch.com to see who we support with every sale of our Bible Touch app and translations!
* Over 90.000 dictionary and encyclopedia entries.
* 8 full reference books at hand: Easton's Bible Dictionary, Smith's Bible Dictionary, Hitchcock's Bible Names Dictionary, The King James Version (KJV) Bible Dictionary, Nave's Topical Bible, the Condensed Biblical Cyclopedia, Torrey's New Topical Textbook and the Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible (JFB Commentary)
* Very fast and simple to use.
* Works offline, even in "airplane mode". Study the Holy Bible anytime, anywhere, no Internet connection required.
* Search inside one of the dictionaries or all at the same time.
* Powerful search system. Search inside by term and/or definitions using different criteria.
* Big text option to improve readability
* Bookmark your favorite entries for quick future reference.
* Share any entry by e-mail, SMS, etc.
* Listen to the definitions using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer with American or British accent.
Q: How can I share a verse from the list?
A: Just pressing for 2 or 3 seconds and a menu with the available sharing options will appear
Q: How can I change the speech speed?
A: The speed of the speech is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Android Market.
Q: How can I change the speech accent?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 2 accents are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
About the permissions:
We know you may be worried about the permissions required by the application so here is the explanation of why they are needed:
To load the ads used to support the development of the application, these permissions are required:
- Full Internet access
- View network state
To save your favorite entries in the SD card:
- Modify/delete SD card contents
About the speech synthesizer:
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
Praise the Lord! God bless you!
John 1:1-51 KJV - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Functions: select Bible book; select chapter; scroll or click verse link to verse; go to previous chapter; go to next chapter; 200 history; search; bookmark; user define font size and color; user sort Bible Versions.
Current bible versions: New International Version (NIV), English Standard Version (ESV), King James Version (KJV), Chinese Union Version (Simplified) (CUVS), Chinese New Version (Traditional) (CNVT), Amplified Bible (AMP), New American Standard Bible (NASB), New Living Translation (NLT), Chinese Union Version (Traditional) (CUVT)
To install Beta version, please join my Google group by login https://groups.google.com and search 789ijk, click 789ijk then click "Join group to post". Or you can Email me. Once you join, you can update to new Beta from https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.zs.multiversionsbiblestatic.
IF YOU HAVE ISSUE BECAUSE ROTATED SCREEN OR STORAGE ISSUE, PLEASE CLOSE THE APP AND REOPEN IT, OR CLICK "REBUILD APP" MENU.
Furthermore, this Amplified Bible version Includes adjectives and synonyms expanding the main idea words on each verse, in order to give you a better scope on God's Word. You will also find extra expanding concepts for key verses, at the end of several chapters.
The Amplified Bible is a nice reading and listening material for every Christian, including scholars and students, fulfilling the task as a spiritual guidance for your biblical study.
1) The reading text inside this Android App will self adjust it's size depending of your phone or tablet's screen size, aiming for an easy, uncluttered, reading experience.
2) The Speak aloud function may not be installed or configured in your Android device. This Android app will pop up a message box telling you about the need of installing or configuring the voice function inside your Android Device. You may do so by getting into your Android´s home screen, opening the SYSTEM SETTINGS menu and scrolling down into the Language & Input option. Inside you will find the Text to Speech configuration panel.
This Amplified Bible is a "must have" reading material for all Christian scholars and students. It includes sinonims expanding the ideas behind each key word, allowing for a better comprehension of God's Word.
You can follow each Bible Chapter as a spiritual guidance and biblical study.
New Feature: You can leave a comment below every Bible chapter which will be shared with all our readers. We may all grow on our faith, while contributing with our own feelings, knowledge and appreciations about the Word of God.
Warning: You need to have a data connection in working condition to successfully use this application, as this Bible's content resides in our web server.
The Amplied bible was the first Bible project. Try having both word meaning and context into account in order to accurately translate the original text from one language to another.
The Amplified Bible does this through the use of explanatory alternate readings and amplifications to assist the reader to understand what the Bible really says.
Several words English equivalents to each key Hebrew and Greek word clarify and amplify meanings that would otherwise have been concealed by the traditional translation method. Amplified Bible this Bible Gateway matches the printing 1987.
This bible includes:
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, Samuel, Kings, Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalm, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, Thessalonians, Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, Peter, John, Jude, Revelation