Commentaries on the Whole Bible
Matthew Henry Complete Commentary on the Whole Bible you find in my apps
Also I recommend you "Bible Concordance & Strongs" which you find in my app. You find there Bible Concordance, Strong's Concordance and Hebrew and Greek dictionaries.
Written by well-known and popular theologians, Bible commentaries aid in the study of Scripture by providing explanation and interpretation of Biblical text. Whether you are just beginning to read Scripture or have been studying the Bible daily, commentaries offer greater understanding with background information on authorship, history, setting, and theme of the Gospel. Verse by verse exposition of the New and Old Testament can be found in commentary written by one of the greatest Christian church leaders - Matthew Henry
Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Whole Bible is developed from the author's rare ability to express profound spiritual insights with simplicity and eloquence. His writings have been read and enjoyed for both their scholarship and devotion. For over 250 years this commentary has been one of the most widely used of all Bible commentaries.
Matthew Henry was born near Wales on October 18, 1662.
Henry was primarily home-educated by his father, Rev. Philip Henry, and also at the Thomas Doolittle academy from 1680-1682. Henry first started studying law in 1686, but instead of pursuing a career in law he began to preach in his neighborhood.
Henry's reputation rests upon his renowned commentary, An Exposition of the Old and New Testaments (1708-10, known also as Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible). He lived to complete it only as far as to the end of the Acts, but after his death other like-minded authors prepared the remainder from Henry's manuscripts. This work was long celebrated as the best English commentary for devotional purposes and the expanded edition was initially published in 1896. Instead of critical exposition, Henry focuses on practical suggestion, and his commentaries contains rich stores of truths. There is also a smaller devotional commentary on the Bible from Henry known as Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary.
Spurgeon used Henry's commentary and commended it heartily, saying: "Every minister ought to read it entirely and carefully through once at least."
"I love having the bible on my phone and be able to read it @ anytime on the go..thank you Lord..I love you!" - Doreen Rivera
★★★★★ More than 58,500+ FIVE Star reviews! ★★★★★
Get closer to Jesus and God with this King James Bible app.
King James Bible App for Android. This app contains the King James Version of the Bible also known as the Authorized Version.
King James Bible or KJV, is an English translation of the Christian Bible by the Church of England begun in 1604 & completed in 1611.
READ, LISTEN & STUDY THE BIBLE
★ Offline Bible
Works offline. Read even without internet access
★ Bible Widget
Get inspired daily with a Daily Bible Verse of Day widget
★ Audio Bible
Have the Bible read to you! Just go to the reading section and click on the Audio button, which is next to the font change button. (Beware though it can get quite loud, so do tune the volume)
★ Daily Bible Verse
Start your day with a Daily Bible Verse or Browse the Book of Day
★ Bible Study
Study the bible with our easy to use interface. Browse by books, chapters, verse. Highlight your favorite Bible verses and easily access them in future
Use the favorites feature to save or bookmark your Bible study & quickly access where you left off. Get access to your favorite inspiration bible verses whenever you need them!
Use the highlight feature to make highlights in different colors. Then easily access them in the Highlights tab
★ User Friendly Interface
We hate clunky, difficult to use Bible apps. That's why we created an easy to use interface, and aim to make this Bible app as simple and easy to use as possible
Easy & Fast search any keyword, book names, or Bible verses to quickly find what you are looking for
★ Read Easier
Change the font settings directly when reading the Bible
Inspirational & motivational Bible verses are meant to shared! Share your favorite Bible verses with friends easily
Most important of all, its FREE
★Customize your audio readings by adjusting Speed & Pitch in Settings
★Daily Notification. Default time is 8am local time. Turn on/off and set desired time in Settings
Contains All 66 Books from the King James Bible, combining Old Testament and New Testament.
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalm, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation
This app is available as a FREE and PRO version. Free version contain advertisements which serves to finance the app development while the PRO version is advertisement free. Try out the FREE version before u decide if u should upgrade to non-ads version for 99c.
-This app uses Google Analytics.
-For best audio reading experience, please install Google Text to Speech app
Download the free King James Bible app today and experience fuller, richer Bible study—wherever you go.
Download this app now and get King James Bible at your fingertips. Carry your Bible with you wherever, whenever, and share with whomever you want! Study Anywhere. Free of Charge. Download Now!
I want to thank the wonderful people -Lynn Moore and lulu Couture (Maria) - who really helped me in the making of this concordance - a huge thanks to them!
It's almost "Strong's Exhaustive Bible Concordance", I made my own search by the Bible ( it supports search by several words)
Here you will find:
Alphabet index of all words from the Bible (total in app 12839) ("the, and, of" are excluded - don't use them in search query)
Bible Concordance - also you can search by several biblical words using space between them
Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries with information from Hebrew and Greek Lexicons. Use numbers in search query to find them. Excluded some Greek words which not used in the Bible - G1400, G1418, G2717, G3203-G3302, G4452 and G5104
Strong's Concordance- the concordance you find below information of the Strong's number
All bible verses in concordance with clickable strongs numbers!
I hope this app will be your perfect companion in the study of the Bible!
Also I hope you will not have to carry a heavy book and spend much time on the search.
You need about 18Mb on your phone and about 47Mb on your SD card.
If you want to see concordance of another bible version or may be another language (without strong's numbers and concordance) - please let me know.
If you are annoyed about ads - try paid version "Bible & Strongs Concordance" which you find in my apps.
Feel free to contact me if you want to improve or have any problems with this app.
Furthermore, this Amplified Bible version Includes adjectives and synonyms expanding the main idea words on each verse, in order to give you a better scope on God's Word. You will also find extra expanding concepts for key verses, at the end of several chapters.
The Amplified Bible is a nice reading and listening material for every Christian, including scholars and students, fulfilling the task as a spiritual guidance for your biblical study.
1) The reading text inside this Android App will self adjust it's size depending of your phone or tablet's screen size, aiming for an easy, uncluttered, reading experience.
2) The Speak aloud function may not be installed or configured in your Android device. This Android app will pop up a message box telling you about the need of installing or configuring the voice function inside your Android Device. You may do so by getting into your Android´s home screen, opening the SYSTEM SETTINGS menu and scrolling down into the Language & Input option. Inside you will find the Text to Speech configuration panel.
If You liked this book you can find version without advertisement in my applications: "Matthew Henry Commentary Pro"
Also I recommend you "Bible Concordance & Strongs" which you find in my app. You find there Bible Concordance, Strong's Concordance and Hebrew and Greek dictionaries.
Originally written in 1706, Matthew Henry's six volume Complete Commentary provides an exhaustive look at every verse in the Bible.
Matthew Henry's well-known six-volume Exposition of the Old and New Testaments (1708–1710) or Complete Commentary, provides an exhaustive verse by verse study of the Bible. covering the whole of the Old Testament, and the Gospels and Acts in the New Testament. After the author's death, the work was finished (Romans through Revelation) by thirteen other nonconformist ministers, partly based upon notes taken by Henry's hearers, and edited by George Burder and John Hughes in 1811.
Henry's commentaries are primarily exegetical, dealing with the scripture text as presented, with his prime intention being explanation, for practical and devotional purposes. While not being a work of textual research, for which Henry recommended Matthew Poole's Synopsis Criticorum, Henry's Exposition gives the result of a critical account of the original as of his time, with practical application. It was considered sensible and stylish, a commentary for devotional purposes.
Famous evangelical Protestant preachers such as George Whitefield and Charles Spurgeon used and heartily commended the work, with Whitefield reading it through four times - the last time on his knees. Spurgeon stated, "Every minister ought to read it entirely and carefully through once at least."
Henry's reputation rests upon his renowned commentary, An Exposition of the Old and New Testaments (1708-10, known also as Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible). He lived to complete it only as far as to the end of the Acts, but after his death other like-minded authors prepared the remainder from Henry's manuscripts. This work was long celebrated as the best English commentary for devotional purposes and the expanded edition was initially published in 1896. Instead of critical exposition, Henry focuses on practical suggestion, and his commentaries contains rich stores of truths.
- Works Offline
- 75 different bible translations available to download.
- Installation in SD Card (Version 2.2 or higher).
- Search words inside the Bible
- Support for small screen phones. Like the Xperia Mini
- Fix the chapter screen for different screen sizes
- Fix the bible search when the search return no match.
- Share in SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Email etc
- Night Read Mode
- Option to remove ads.
- Books in alphabetically order (optional).
- Higher fonts selection.
- Tablet layout (HD).
- Cantor Cristão
- Multi words search
- Notes (Personal Notes)
- Marker verse colors
- Copy Verse
- Talking Verse (beta)
- Reading Bible Plan
English: King James Version
English: American Standard Version
English: Basic English Bible
English: Darby Version
English: Webster\'s Bible
English: Weymouth NT
English: World English Bible
English: Young\'s Literal Translation
Spanish: Reina Valera (1909)
Spanish: Reina Valera NT (1858)
Spanish: Sagradas Escrituras (1569)
Portuguese: King James Version
Arabic: Smith and Van Dyke
Aramaic NT: Peshitta
Armenian (Eastern): (Genesis, Exodus, Gospels)
Armenian (Western): NT
Basque (Navarro-Labourdin): NT
Chamorro (Psalms, Gospels, Acts)
Chinese: NCV (Traditional)
Chinese: Union (Simplified)
Chinese: NCV (Simplified)
Chinese: Union (Traditional)
Coptic: Bohairic NT
Coptic: New Testament
Dutch Staten Vertaling
Finnish: Bible (1776)
Finnish: Pyha Raamattu (1933/1938)
French: Louis Segond (1910)
French: Martin (1744)
French: Ostervald (1996 revision)
Georgian (Gospels, Acts, James)
German: Elberfelder (1871)
German: Elberfelder (1905)
German: Luther (1545)
German: Luther (1912)
Greek NT: Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1550/1894)
Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed.
Greek NT: Westcott/Hort, UBS4 variants
Hebrew OT: Aleppo Codex
Italian: Giovanni Diodati Bible (1649)
Italian: Riveduta Bible (1927)
Latin: Nova Vulgata
Latin: Vulgata Clementina
Latvian New Testament
Manx Gaelic (Esther, Jonah, Four Gospels)
Myanmar/Burmse: Judson (1835)
Norwegian: Det Norsk Bibelselskap (1930)
Potawatomi: (Matthew, Acts) (Lykins, 1844)
Russian: Synodal Translation (1876)
Russian: Makarij Translation (Pentateuch) (1825)
Scots Gaelic (Gospel of Mark)
Tagalog: Ang Biblia (1905)
Ukrainian: NT (P.Kulish, 1871)
- FREE Holy Bible, sharing the word of God in over 800+ languages.
- Search Bibles by language or by country.
- Choose your display language: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, Farsi / Persian, Dutch, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Thai. and many more…
- Download text and audio Bibles for offline reading and listening anytime, anywhere.
- Search for keywords, book names, and specific verses.
- Bookmark, highlight, and add notes. You’re one tap away from simple Bible study tools.
- See God’s Word come to life in 61 video segments from The JESUS Film Project. Available in hundreds of languages with new languages added regularly.
- Share any Bible verse via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, in just a tap.
- Stay in sync. With a free Bible.is Account, access bookmarks, highlights, and notes on Bible.is online (www.bible.is) and your other mobile devices.
Here are a 'few' of the Bibles available:
Arabic, Asháninka, Bafut, Bulgarian, Cebuano, Chinese Mandarin, Chinese, Cantonese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Ewe, Farsi / Persian, Finnish, French, German, Guaymi, Haitian, Huasteco Veracruz, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Latin, Malagasy, Mezquital, Ngiemboon, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, ...many more!
A MINISTRY OF FAITH COME BY HEARING
Bible.is, a ministry of Faith Comes By Hearing (FCBH) a 501c(3) non-profit ministry dedicated to getting God's word to everyone, everywhere. All US donations are fully tax deductible.
--JOIN THE BIBLE.IS COMMUNITY--
Email Support with ideas and concerns from within your Bible.is App at email@example.com.
Join our growing international community on Facebook:www.Facebook.com/Bibleis.
Follow us for daily Scripture on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Bibleis.
Access more resources at Bible.is online: http://bible.is.
Functions: select Bible book; select chapter; scroll or click verse link to verse; go to previous chapter; go to next chapter; 200 history; search; bookmark; user define font size and color; user sort Bible Versions.
Current bible versions: King James Version (KJV), Chinese Union Version (Simplified) (CUVS)簡體中文和合本, Chinese New Version (Traditional) (CNVT)繁體中文新譯本, New Living Translation (NLT), Chinese Union Version (Traditional) (CUVT)繁體中文和合本,New International Version (NIV), English Standard Version (ESV)
AMP and NASB were removed as copyright owner required.
To install Beta version, please join my Google group by login https://groups.google.com and search 789ijk, click 789ijk then click "Join group to post". Or you can Email me. Once you join, you can update to new Beta from https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.zs.multiversionsbiblestatic.
IF YOU HAVE ISSUE BECAUSE ROTATED SCREEN OR STORAGE ISSUE, PLEASE CLOSE THE APP AND REOPEN IT, OR CLICK "REBUILD APP" MENU.
Please select "External storage" for Storage type in main screen Settings menu to avoid App crash caused by clean up Apps
- Daily Bible reading plan
- Read the entire Bible in one year
- Keep track of your Bible reading progress
- Take notes chapter by chapter
- Night reading mode
Bible Study Resources
* King James Version Bible (preloaded)
* Bible-in-a-year reading plan (preloaded)
* Free translations: ASV, WEB, YLT, Darby, RVA, LSG, Thai KJV, AA (optional downloads)
* Free commentaries: Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary, Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary, Scofield Notes (optional downloads)
* Free devotionals: Spurgeon's Morning and Evening, Daily Light on the Daily Path (optional downloads)
* Free study tools: Easton's Bible Dictionary, KJV with Strong's numbers, Greek NT, Thompson Topics, Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (optional downloads)
* Paid translations: NIV, NAS, NKJV, ESV, NVI (in-app purchases)
Made for you who wish to learn more about the word of the Lord !
Now you can do a prayer request.
With an intuitive interface and easy to read even on devices with small screens and the ability to zoom using the pincer movement. The best Bible Glossary ever.
- Share Verses through Whatsapp!
- Places in Bible
- New Bible Facts
- Prayer Request
- Share mode
- All Biblical Places
- Complete Dictionary A - Z
- All Biblical names and their meanings
- Bible Plan
- Biblical themes for different situations
- Link to Audio Bible MP3
- reference books at hand: Easton's Bible Dictionary, Smith's Bible Dictionary, Hitchcock's Bible Names Dictionary, The King James Version (KJV) Bible Dictionary, Nave's Topical Bible, the Condensed Biblical Cyclopedia, Torrey's New Topical Textbook and the Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible (JFB Commentary)
- Very fast and simple to use.
- Works offline, even in "airplane mode". Study the Holy Bible anytime, anywhere, no Internet connection required.
NO NEED INTERNET !
Why study the Bible?
One reason to study the Bible is for cultural literacy purposes. E.D. Hirsch writes, "To be culturally literate is to possess the basic information needed to thrive in the modern world."
Simply put, the Bible contains a wealth of cultural literacy. References to the Bible are found not only found in religion, but also art, music, philosophy, literature, law and more. Knowing what the Bible says is an important part of everyone's k-base.
Many popular phrases and figures of speech also find their origin in the Bible including being a Good Samaritan, the folly of letting the blind lead the blind, going the extra mile, ethical maxims such as "do unto others as you would have them do unto you," manna from heaven, etc. Hirsch considers the Bible so important to cultural literacy that it appears first in his Dictionary of Cultural Literacy.
Another reason to study the Bible is to learn what it has to say firsthand. Whether one is a supporter or critic of the Bible, or perhaps just neutral or uninterested in the topic, history has demonstrated that the Bible cannot be ignored. Considering that the Bible is important to three major world religions – Judaism, Christianity and Islam – it is worthy of study.
In addition, the recent rise of hostile criticism towards the Bible itself and religion in general also makes it worthy of study. Sometimes the critics do not always quote the Bible correctly or in context. Knowing what it says firsthand and having some knowledge of the context is helpful in understanding not only current events, but key ideas the Bible addresses such as the nature and existence of God, the human condition, the biblical pattern of redemption and salvation and ethics.
For thousands of years the Bible has been read not only as history and God's Word, but also for personal edification. This, of course, is a more meaningful reason for studying the Bible for those who believe in God, but the Bible is also surprisingly edifying for those who do not believe. It is full of individuals facing moral choices, life challenges, and, frankly, situations that are applicable to us even today. As Paul wrote, "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work" (2 Timothy 3:16-17, NIV).
The Bible is available for us to learn from not only on an intellectual level, but on a personal and emotional level.
* Over 90.000 dictionary and encyclopedia entries.
* 8 full reference books at hand: Easton's Bible Dictionary, Smith's Bible Dictionary, Hitchcock's Bible Names Dictionary, The King James Version (KJV) Bible Dictionary, Nave's Topical Bible, the Condensed Biblical Cyclopedia, Torrey's New Topical Textbook and the Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible (JFB Commentary)
* Very fast and simple to use.
* Works offline, even in "airplane mode". Study the Holy Scriptures anytime, anywhere, no Internet connection required.
* Search inside one of the dictionaries or all at the same time.
* Powerful search system. Search inside by term and/or definitions using different criteria.
* Big text option to improve readability
* Bookmark your favorite entries for quick future reference.
* Share any entry by e-mail, SMS, etc.
* Listen to the definitions using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer with American or British accent.
Q: How can I share a verse from the list?
A: Just pressing for 2 or 3 seconds and a menu with the available sharing options will appear
Q: How can I change the speech speed?
A: The speed of the speech is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA.
Q: How can I change the speech accent?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 2 accents are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
About the permissions:
We know you may be worried about the permissions required by the application so here is the explanation of why they are needed:
To load the ads used to support the development of the application, these permissions are required:
- Full Internet access
- View network state
To save your favorite entries in the SD card:
- Modify/delete SD card contents
About the speech synthesizer:
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
Praise the Lord! God bless you!
John 1:1-51 KJV - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Also join Bible lexicon community on google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104475940864223988052
For help see http://biblelexicon.net/help
• Lexicon search
• Concordance search
• Bible text (multiple Bible texts can be paralleled side by side)
• Passage translator (Translate selected passage from original text)
• Vocabulary creator (Create and print vocabulary for selected passage)
• Exegetical study tool (helps you get inside the text)
• Bookmarks, Notes
• Searching by Greek/Hebrew characters, strong numbers, transliteration
• Clickable words (dialog box with further study options)
• Concordance, Bible text, Vocabulary exports
• Night mode
• Phone & Tablet layout
• Google+, Facebook, Twitter share
• Free, no ads
• And some other features…
Please, rate only application features, implementation, design, user-friendliness and so on. If application force closes rather write me an email or report the problem so I can make update fixing this. This way is much helpful.
- Arabic: Arabic Bible
- Chinese: Chinese Union Version Simplified, Chinese Union Version Traditional
- Czech: Bible 21, Bible kralická, Český ekumenický překlad, Český studijní překlad, Svaté Písmo - Překlad nového světa 1997
- Dutch: Statenvertaling
- English: American standard version, Bible in Basic English, Geneva Bible, King James Version, World English Bible, Young's Literal Translation
- French: French Darby Translation, French Louis Segond, La Sainte Bible
- German: Elberfelder 1905, Luther Bible
- Greek: Byzantine NT, Nestle 1904 Greek New Testament, SBL Greek New Testament, Septuagint, Textus Receptus, Westcott-Hort
- Hebrew: Aleppo Codex, Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia, Westminster Leningrad Codex
- Indonesian: Terjemahan Baru
- Italian: Italian Diodati Bibbia
- Japanese: Japan Bible
- Korean: Korean ASV
- Latin: Latin Vulgate
- Polish: Biblia gdańska
- Portuguese: Almeida Revista e Corrigida
- Romanian: Dumitru Cornilescu
- Russian: Russian Synodal Bible
- Slovak: Slovenský ekumenický preklad
- Spanish: Reina-Valera, Sagradas Escrituras
- Swahili: Biblia Takatifu
- Swedish: Svenska 1917 års bibelöversättning
- Syriac: The Syriac New Testament (Peshitta)
- Tamil: Tamil BSI, Tamil WBTC
- Turkish: Turkish Bible
- Vietnamese: Vietnamese Bible
- Greek: Abridged Greek - Czech, Bartoň Uvedení do Novozákonní Řečtiny, Mounce The Basics of Biblical Greek, Strongs greek, Thayer's NT Greek Lexicon, Tichý greek
- Hebrew: Brown Driver Briggs Hebrew lexicon, Hebrew lexicon, Strongs hebrew, Weingreen hebrew
- Latin: Latin lexicon
The New King James Version (NKJV) is a modern translation of the Bible published, Inc. The New Testament was published in 1979, the Psalms in 1980, and the full Bible in 1982. It took a total of 7 years to complete. The anglicized edition was originally known as the Revised Authorized Version, but the NKJV title is now used universally.
The NKJV translation project was inaugurated in 1975 with two meetings (Nashville and Chicago) of 130 biblical scholars, pastors, and theologians. The men who were invited prepared the guidelines for the NKJV.
The aim of its translators was to update the vocabulary and grammar of the King James Version, while preserving the classic style and literary beauty of the original 1611 KJV version. The 130 translators believed in unyielding faithfulness to the original Greek, Aramaic, and Hebrew texts including the Dead Sea Scrolls. Also agreed upon for most New King James Bibles were easier event descriptions, a history of each book, and added dictionary and updated concordance.
Download now this free app for your cellphone or tablet android!
It's Free and 100% Recommended!
이 프로그램은 Android 운영체제의 기기들만 지원합니다.
또한 이 프로그램에는 성경과 장, 절을 선택해서 읽을 수 있는 기능과 두 개의 역본을 함께 대조해서 볼 수 있는 기능, 각주 번호를 누를 때 창으로 보여주는 기능, 원하는 성경 구절을 이메일로 보내어 공유할 수 있는 기능, 원하는 성경 구절이나 각주는 복사할 수 있는 기능, 책갈피 기능, 사용 기록 열람 기능, 본문 검색 및 개인 설정 등의 기능이 있습니다.
이렇게 작은 도구의 도움을 통하여 우리 모두에게 신성한 진리로 조성될 수 있는 기회가 더욱 많아지기를 원합니다.
※ 현재 이 프로그램에는 한국어 회복역 성경의 경우 신약 성경만 수록하고 있습니다. 구약 성경은 차차 업데이트할 예정이오니, 차후 업데이트를 통하여 구약 성경을 읽으실 수 있습니다. 조속히 구약 성경도 모두 업데이트되도록 기도를 부탁드립니다.
◎ 제품 특징 :
- 회복역 성경의 경우에는 성경 각 권의 주제와 개요, 본문, 각주를 제공하고 있습니다.
- 회복역 성경의 각 구절은 각주 기능 선택시 해당 각주를 창으로 보실 수 있도록 하이퍼 텍스트 링크가 표시됩니다.
- 중국어 번체자 화합본 신구약 성경 본문을 볼 수 있습니다.
- 영어 다비역, 영어 흠정역 신구약 성경 본문을 볼 수 있습니다.
- Android 운영체제 기기들을 지원합니다.
◎ 특수 기능 :
- 성경 각 권 및 장 선택 열람 기능
- 역본 대조 표시 기능
- 각주 창 보기 기능
- 지도 및 도표 보기 기능
- 책갈피 기능
- 사용 기록 열람 기능
- 본문 검색 기능
- 자동 스크롤 기능
- 원하는 구절 이메일 발송 기능
- 구절 및 각주 복사 기능
- 글자 크기 조정 기능
- 개인 설정 기능
개발자 연락처 :
전화번호 : +82-02-1600-3191
주소 : 대한민국 경기도 성남시 중원구 상대원동 190-1 SK테크노파크 비즈동 1405
이메일 : firstname.lastname@example.org
* A completely new, user friendly and catchy user interface.
* A new Quiz Game option with multiple levels included.
* All share options available in the device included
We are proud and happy to release the Holy Bible Offline (KJV) in android for free. Holy Bible Application is simply designed to make it available OFFLINE complete. Internet connection is not required to read the bible verses. The app contains both "Old Testament" and "New Testament". Search option is also provided for quick reference of King James Version. Forum has been included to have spiritual discussions.
We sincerely hope that this app will rejoice you.
App requires two permissions, namely
1. Your Location (For Ads)&
2. Network Communication (For Ads)
Please feel free to mail us your feedback. We are glad to accommodate to your suggestions in the App.
*************** Updates in Version 1.4.3 Released on 09th Dec 2014 *****************
* New payment support Version 3.0 from Google implemented.
*************** Updates in Version 1.4.1 Released on 09th Dec 2014 *****************
* Settings option added in the verse reading page
* Day / Night reading modes added
* Increase decrease font sizes added
* Adjust screen brightness added
* Bugs fixed.