All you have to do is select a year, make, model of manufacture, and you will be shown a detailed listing of all replacement bulbs available for that particular vehicle. If you happen to need more information, you can get to the SYLVANIA Automotive website or connect with SYLVANIA Customer Service right from the app. Everything you need to know about your replacement automotive lighting is right in your hand, wherever you are! Please note: A data connection is not required for replacement bulb look-up, but a connection is needed for website and email functionality.
● Get details about the vehicle (model, year, horsepowers and much more)
● Use an SMS service to find owners of vehicles
● Save favorites and browse through your search history
This is not an official app.
keywords: fordonskoll, transportstyrensen, car, cars, registration nummer
For training and operations.
Read the entire Act. Search at will. All sections of the Act are available in the app.The app will show you the relevant sections.
* To see all sections of the Act (index) do not enter any search term and hit the search key. This provides you with complete list of chapters like a TABLE OF CONTENTS.
The list of contents chapter-wise comes up by default when you start the application.
To see list of contents chapter-wise, press the search key with no search text.
Join in to our Facebook group: http://facebook.com/appfever.apps and check out more of our apps on Google Play
We hope you enjoy referring to our application on your Android phone and Android tablet.
If you have questions about any functionality or any applications errors, do send email to us and we will fix straightaway. Please refrain from flaming us on google play - we usually respond quickly to reasonable requests.
You will see periodic ads in the application. The download is free so this is the way we monetize the app.
-Appfever Android team
Please read the description completely.
The COMPLETE MVA - Motor Vehicles Act (India) Free Version presented in a readable and searchable format. Divided concisely into Chapters and Sections and containing the full unedited text of all the 222 Sections and Two Schedules*. Everything is Searchable. Scroll through sections by Volume Keys. Current Path is always displayed on the top. This version is AD SUPPORTED.
A MUST HAVE for every Indian, Lawyer and Advocate... and others alike.
This is the ONLY app containing the Motor Vehicles Act with so many features.
- Full, unedited Section Content of all the 222 Sections and Two Schedules*.
- Divided into Chapters and Section Lists.
- Searchable (Search Key)
- Themes, Social Features (Facebook, Google+, Twitter) - Likes/Shares/Views/Comments
- Display's Current Path in every Screen and in every Section so that you know where you are.
- Search in MVA and all Central Acts (Requires Internet).
- Search by Section Content or Section Title
- Saves Previous Search State
- Navigate Indexes by Trackball/D-Pad
- Scroll through Sections by Volume Keys
- Tablet Screens Supported
- Neat Presentation in the form of Heading and Description in every Screen
- Text size can be increased/Decreased for Section Content.
- Aesthetic Reading Experience
- Low Memory Resources required
- A good way to learn about the Motor Vehicles Act
- Helps Improve the Productivity of people who refer the IPC regularly.
- Share Section Title, Content or both through SMS, Email or any text related application.
And many more!
[NEW]SOCIAL FEATURES ENABLED (powered by Socialize)
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To communicate with Socialize Servers (Likes, comments, Facebook, Google+,etc) and also to load Other Law Content in Search Menu.
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY: Anonymous commenting requires the retrieval of Device ID so that all comments/likes/shares can be linked to the Device ID. No personally identifiable information is read from the Phone.
STORAGE: To read the data from the Database as "Move to SD card" option is enabled.
There are currently 22 Level 1 apps being developed and they will be released as each topic is completed.
Our mission is to provide you with easily accessible information to be used as a quick reference, a study guide, during drills or while at training exercises.
These apps are intended to provide emergency response personnel with information and guidance at their fingertips.
This app is sponsored by the County of Los Angeles Firefighters’ Association and the Los Angeles County Fire Department Association of Chiefs.
Simply select the year, make and model of your vehicle and instantly get a listing of all the bulb types found on your car, truck, bike or even snowmobile.
Currently we have bulb details for vehicles model year 1958 – 2012
Automotive bulb reference, car bulb reference, truck bulb reference, bike bulb reference. Vehicle bulb information, vehicle light info.
We are helping user to know the various traffic signs. There are three categories of traffic signs in India, Mandatory, Cautionary and Informatory. All these categories are available in this application with interactive navigation. This feature does not need Internet connection.
It also has Motor Insurance basic. In this section we described the various important points of Motor insurance, like type of insurance policies, documents required for a claim, etc. This feature does not need Internet connection.
Mumbai Tax and Rickshaw tariff card. Very helpful in today's world. No driver can cheat you any more.
This feature does not need Internet connection. It uses latest fare available on Mumbai Traffic Police website.
If you like this application please rate it. All issue and suggestion are welcomed through email.
RTO Directory of all over India that provides details of district-level Regional Transport Office (RTO) of respective states of India. This app can be very helpful for Police & Crime Branch in case of Motorised Vehicle Related Crime or Theft.
By Ketan Computers (Mumbai)
Contact: Mr. Manoj Dube (+91-9819194961)
This is a Quick reference application for Indian Law & Acts. This app comes in handy for students pursuing Law, getting trained at a Police Academy and also lawyers in their professional workplace.
The user can quickly search the details for a specific Section Number within the Law & Acts by entering the corresponding Section Number.
This application contains:
2.Evidence Act Laws
Other Features of the App includes:
- A detailed listing of the Supreme Court and all the High Courts in India.
- A gallery of different courts in India
- Calendar stating the national holidays for the current year.
- Share feature to send information regarding a specific law to other colleagues or students