Get notified when specific friends come online!
How often have you been in a situation where you've been waiting all day for a friend to come online so that you can chat with him/her? Or a colleague/relative in a different time zone? Whatever the reason, logging online 50 times a day to check isn't really the most viable option.
For this purpose, we bring you Onliner. You can mark friends on your friend list and immediately get a notification on your android phone when any of those friends come online!
You will be invisible and your friends will never know that you're tracking them.
- Track multiple friends at a given time.
- Stay invisible while tracking.
- Change frequency of checking. Currently, Onliner checks every minute to see if your friends are online.
Onliner requires internet access to work.
Onliner requires specific permissions to be fully functional. Please grant these permissions when asked during installation.
Now you can get the experience without the nagging of ads.
Tired of waiting for your friend to come online on Facebook?
Well, here's an app to track your selected Facebook friends, it keeps you notifying about their online status without signing into Facebook chat.
You will be invisible(offline) to your friends and it will also keep you giving the 'Last Seen' timestamp of your selected friends.
You can also add personalized ringtone to each of your friends to distinguish between them whenever you get any notification.
Now this app comes up with an added feature of "Crush List". You can now also add your selected buddy to a 'Crush List', if that person is your crush. Now whenever your crush will add you to their 'Crush List'. Both you and your 'Crush' will be notified of the activity. ;)
Online Friends Notify for Facebook Pro (Clique Notifier Pro) helps you to track Facebook chat status of selected friends.
It keeps you notifying whenever friends present in your "Tracking List" comes online or goes offline, so that you don't have to waste your time on Facebook just waiting for someone to come online ;).
How to use:
1. Login in.
2. Add Friends you want to track.
3. Minimize App [ we've got your back!! ]
• Easy Facebook friend access with search bar and fast scroll.
• Easy and secure Facebook login.
• Last Seen time stamps for every selected friends.
• Personalized ringtones for each selected friend.
• Customizable 'Tracking Interval' for friends.
• Notifications for both 'online coming' and 'offline going' for each selected friends.
• Flexible maintenance of Tracking List.
• Easy deletion of friends from Tracking List.
• Customize the tracking interval.
• No additional fees, 100% free, it only uses your internet data connection or WiFi.
• Quick notification.
• Minimize App
• Customize notification
• If you want to avoid getting notifications very frequently, then you can update the tracking interval to 2, 5, 10, 30 or even 1 hour.
• Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/CliqueNotifier
• If you are having some problem using this app then please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tinfoil for Facebook is for those users that require a Tinfoil Hat when logging in to Facebook. It creates a sandbox for Facebook's mobile site in order to protect your privacy and to avoid the ability others to track your browsing history.
Requires INTERNET permissions.
Feel free to check the source code here: https://github.com/velazcod/Tinfoil-Facebook
It also requires the "COARSE_LOCATION" permission. This is not used unless you enable "Allow Check-ins" on the preferences, otherwise Check-ins won't work. This option is disabled by default.
If you have issues, please remember that Tinfoil is just a wrapper for the Facebook mobile site. Some things break on the site and there isn't much we can do to fix some issues. Sometimes forcing the user-agent helps (Preferences -> Mobile/desktop site -> Force mobile). If you find an issue and are completely it's a problem with Tinfoil please open a issue in the Github tracker: https://github.com/velazcod/Tinfoil-Facebook/issues
With this application you can:
• Avoid excessive delays typical of phones with outdated hardware or just entry-level and mid-range smartphones
• Always have a good browsing
• Consume less RAM and lighten the operating system in general
• Easily use other accounts with the same phone
• Download attachments in messages
• Upload attachments in messages
Let's face it, when it comes to Android, whether you like the official Facebook application or not it has one major flaw: no notifications! And this is even more true when you don't use any app for Facebook at all but just the browser, and yet want to keep updated. I frankly hate this: why would you have to check for updates yourself when you could get automatically notified whenever a notification from your Facebook account arrives, just as iPhone users do?
I decided to solve this issue for my own convenience, and so this is where this app chimes in: a lightweight and fast application to get notifications from Facebook, what you decide, at the interval you decide and reported as you decide. Nothing else, just as plain and simple as effective! Choose between general notifications, private messages, friend requests, events, birthdays, pokes, online friends and lost friendships and decide how to view the notifications:
* directly in the app, with the ability to like/comment/share/reshare/RSVP;
* open it in the official Facebook app;
* open it in FriendCaster (Free or Pro) if installed;
* open it in Seesmic, if installed;
* open it in Facebook Stream for Android, if installed;
* open it in the browser (full view, Touch or WAP version);
* or just open any other app you have installed (just opening the main activity of app, no custom behaviour)
The service can be started automatically at boot if you want, and a 1x1 widget is provided as well to explicitly request new notifications should you want to. 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets are also available to show counters of unread notifications. (NOTE: the widgets will NOT work if you move the app to SD). Notifications can be received in the notifications bar and as popup dialogs (by also unlocking and/or waking the screen, if necessary). Details on all the required permissions are at the end of this page.
Other features include: newsfeed, walls, pages, groups, checkin, photo/video upload and much more!
IMPORTANT: the app only gets NEW and UNREAD notifications, meaning it won't download, for example, all the notifications you already saw before launching the app or between refreshes.
Icon set realized by Elisa!
Thanks to Matthew for the Gingerbread status bar icons!
Spanish translation realized by Luis López Moreno (email@example.com; www.llmgraphics.com)
Danish translation realized by Rasmus
German translation realized by Carsten Schläger (firstname.lastname@example.org; http://carstiboy.blogsport.eu)
Dutch translation realized by Elroy Tirbeni (Specially for his love: Annelies)
Portuguese translation realized by Marcio Andrade (marciozomb13 - email@example.com)
Turkish translation realized by HuS (He falls in love with Gözde <3) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pull to refresh implemented thanks to this library: https://github.com/johannilsson/android-pulltorefresh
This application is not affiliated with Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
* android.permission.INTERNET: to get notifications from Facebook;
* android.permission.VIBRATE: for the optional vibrate functionality in notifications;
* android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to avoid making unneeded requests if the network is unavailable;
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: to unlock the lockscreen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: to wake the screen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save pictures associated with notifications in the SD cache (the internal cache alone may be emptied arbitrarily and as such force the app to download the picture again, wasting bandwidth)
★ Nevigative Drawer menu
★ Jump to top:If you pressed the option you will be top
★ Refresh:If you pressed refresh option you will be refreshed
★ News Feed:You can access your News Feed so fastly
★ Notifications:You can easily access your notification
★ Online Friends:You can easily check who are in online
★ Message:You can get you message
★ Groups:You can get your importent groups
★ Page:You can handel you pages
★ Rate Us:You can rate us so that we can improve our service
★ Kill:When you pressed the kill option apps will be closed
when you are online (for example when you have a Wi-Fi connection) you can download all the web pages you need to read during the day; then you can browse the content also when you have no WiFi connection. In this way you can also save money and mobile internet traffic.
How to use:
1) ADD site to download
Option 1) if you are using your preferred browser:
- select "share" menu option
- select "Offline Browser" in te app list
Option 2) if you are in main OB page
- click the "+" button
- Set the title and download options
- Click OK & Download
2) Sync downloaded pages (when ONLINE)
- click the "download all" button in main menu to download all the sites with the flag "keep always up to date"
- or click the "download" option in contextual menu of a single link to sync only 1button
2) Browse downloaded pages (when OFFLINE)
- select the item from the list
- navigate the downloaded pages offline.
- if you want to download only one page, set "depth level"=0
- if you want to download also the first level of sub-links set "depth level"=1
- if you want to download more links level, increase the "depth level"
If (for some site) you continue to see only the first page try these options in this order:
- increase the max links per page and max links per site
- if the site has a mobile version, use directly the mobile url (for ex. cnnmobile.com or mobile.nytimes.com,...)
- try changing User Agent: Firefox, IE, iPhone or iPad
- in complex sites, limit the number of links to download, using the option "Only links containing the text" (see the help for more info)
- send me the link with the problem using the contextual menu item "Report link problem": I'll try to answer to all
Remember that the app doesn't work with sites that require authentication (like facebook, gmail, bank account,..) and with youtube
If you need some specific feature, just ask and you'll get!
P.S. to help me to improve the app, send me via email (and not only in the market feedback) errors or links with problems: in that way I can contact you to give you the solution or fix the problem in the next releases.
If you need a customized version (with your logo and url) to let your customers browse your site offline, please contact me for quotation at this email: nikodroid70 @ gmail . com
According to the new policy of Facebook, you can only see the friends who are also using this app.
The app has been tested on Android 5.0. it works on both tablet and handset devices. It displays a "Drawer Layout" on handset devices. When installed on tablet devices, it will display two Pans.
If you have more than one Facebook account, you can use our app, you can log in at the same time two Facebook accounts , you will not take the time to log out and log in. I believe this app is a great idea to help you want to log multiple Facebook accounts.
You can view the source code on Github : https://github.com/jonathangerbaud/Klyph
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE INSTALLING:
Due to Facebook limitations on third party apps and unpredictable errors occurring on Facebook's platform, this project is no longer maintained. No further update are planned.
Read this post for more info : https://plus.google.com/+JonathanGerbaud/posts/6eS74NMpTv8
Join the Google+ community ! https://plus.google.com/communities/108701133516085969362
Everyone gets tired of the ugly, slow official Facebook app so why don’t you give a try to Klyph: a new client for Facebook.
With a nice and smooth UI designed following the Android Design Guidelines, Klyph looks like the Google+ app but for Facebook.
Still young and in early development, Klyph may still miss some features but tries to bring the best user experience of Facebook on your Android devices (mobiles and tablets).
Also, due to Facebook limitations on third-party apps, the following features are not allowed:
• Like a page
• Tagging in statuses/comments with “@” like the official Facebook app
• Share a status/photo/video on a friend’s timeline.
We are looking for translators. Making a translation take less than two hours, so contact us if you want to make Klyph available in your language.
We are always happy to receive suggestions, bug reports or simply a thank you. We always try to answer so don’t hesitate to send us an email.
To people who rate the app 1 or 2 stars : we can understand that you dislike the app either because of its design, bugs or anything else but please, please, let a comment to help us improve the app.
Get hundreds of hilarious, unique, and inspirational statuses to use with Facebook! Submit your own status for inclusion in our database! Share your funny status with the world. New statuses are added on a regular basis. A great alternative to Status Shuffle. Guaranteed to get your Facebook Status likes and to impress your friends.
Easy, fasten, simple, lightweight application for chat in facebook.
+ Save battery, with simple option but stably
+ Save mobile data, this application only load the thing special need for chat
+ Notification of income messages
+ Emoticons: so many emoticon, so many funny
100% free, Let try LightningChat for facebook, discovery new things and introduce to your friend
If this application have any problem, let me know, I will fix it ASAP.
• Lock screen: Get time, weather and notifications
• Cover Feed: Browse photos and posts from Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr right from your lock screen
• Wallpaper: Choose whether to customize your wallpaper with Facebook photos
• App launcher: Get to favorite apps quickly
Update Facebook for Android to get the latest Home features: http://bit.ly/fbandroidapp
Home is currently available on certain devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Nexus 4, HTC First, HTC One X, HTC One X+ and HTC One.
With Everypost now you can manage your Facebook and Google+ pages and also your Linkedin companies. For just $9.99/m now you can unlock premium features! Upgrade and enjoy unlimited page changes and unlimited scheduled posts and start improving your Social Media Marketing across multiple channels at once!
Content professionals and social marketers are using Everypost to publish their content in multiple media platforms, amplifying their reach to more channels and audiences. It doesn’t matter the format of the pictures and videos, or the length of the text, Everypost makes it possible and in an easy way.
- Search and curate content from Youtube, Flickr and Grooveshark.
- Compose your posts and schedule them to send it later.
- Publish media content like text, photos and videos
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin and tumblr
- Send your posts via Email. Select contacts from your address book or do it manually. That simple!
- Ability to post to Facebook pages, Google+ pages and Linkedin companies
- Sort your preferred channels
- Trending topics #hashtags
- Mentions on Twitter
- Photo quality settings
- URL shortener
- Twitter text shortener
- Ability to choose your Pinterest boards
- Ability to choose your Tumblr blogs
- Ability to choose your Google+ circles
- Save posts, photos and videos in Dropbox
- Unlimited postings
- And much more coming soon!
Everypost is very different to normal scheduling and publishing apps like hootsuite, buffer, seesmic, tweetings, tweetdeck and ubersocial. With Everypost you can create personalized content for each social network and then post directly or schedule it to send later. Content is King, distribution is the Queen. Download the best publishing tool and start to create better content for your social media marketing campaigns.
- I’m having trouble connecting Google Plus. What should I do?
Since Google Plus has not released an official API for app developers yet, we’ve come up with our own solution, developed in-house, to allow you to post to both personal and company Google Plus pages. Here are some solutions that may help you add Google Plus:
- Google Plus will not connect because I have Google 2-Step Verification activated. You will need to disable Google 2-Step Verification in order to connect your Google Plus account to Everypost. Please visit this link on your device to disable 2-step verification: https://www.google.com/settings/security After disabling Google 2-Step Verification,
- I’m still having problems connecting Google Plus. Some users have received an additional error, even after disabling 2-step verification. In this case, you will need to complete the Google Unlock Captcha so as to allow Everypost access to your account from a new application. Please visit this link on your device to complete the Unlock Captcha: https://accounts.google.com/b/0/DisplayUnlockCaptcha