Need to keep track of where and when you worked? Classtime is here to help.
Classtime is an easy to use tracking tool for members of the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan. Record the days you worked, confirm when you get paid and make notes for future reference. By tallying your time in the classroom, you’ll be able to see how close you are to qualifying for benefits as well as when you may be eligible for a permanent or long-term occasional position.
- Add work days in various increments.
- Review total days worked in the school year.
- Already working but forgot to add your days? No problem, you can add days already worked.
- Keep track of where you worked, who you were filling in for and the job number (if applicable).
- Customize your settings.
- One-touch to call us directly and launch your email.
- Review how qualifying years and credit determine when you can retire, and with how much.
- Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about occasional teaching.